No Caption Provided

Mad Jim Jaspers

VS.

Franklin Richards & his herald Galactus

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• More powerful 616 version of Mad Jim Jaspers; isn't merged with the Fury
  • Adult Franklin Richards
  • Galactus has consumed six planets with the same size and population as Earth in rapid succession, and is Franklin's herald
  • 3 hours prep
  • Battle starts on a desolate rocky planet the same size and distance from its sun as Earth

WHO WINS?

Avatar image for hocko1999_virus
Hocko1999_VIRUS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Hocko1999_VIRUS

Bump

nwname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 nwname  Moderator

Mjj stomps them

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MJJ murders.

He is Marvel's most powerful Reality Warper.

And Galactus is a fodder.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: who's the weakest character who can beat mjj?

pipxeroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MJJ easily

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, MJJ is mostly hype with very little execution.

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus solos Franklin may help

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Franklin solos , mjj can destroy a universe but can't create one. Mjj is simply overrated in that matter..

roronuffy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to see someone post some feats for MJJ. They are very hard to come by on the vine.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy: the one from the 265 or whatever universe completely destroyed it and the one from the 616 was more powerful. He eventually recreated the universe that his counterpart destroyed but had to be sent to that universe to do it. Franklin doesn't need to be sent anywhere to create universes so franklin has more power..

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: 238 MJJ didn't destroy that universe, that universe was destroyed to prevent his power from spreading by the Lord Mandragon and he was destroyed along with it.

When did 616 MJJ recreate a universe?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: when he got sent back there by the corp? I Thought he recreated that universe so he could rule it with no supers.. Either way he doesn't have the power franklin has

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@newecho said:

Franklin solos , mjj can destroy a universe but can't create one. Mjj is simply overrated in that matter..

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: even he says franklin is more powerful and mjj is his favorite character

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roronuffy:

Loading Video...

Don't cite Rob.. he's almost always just overblown personal opinion he likes to tout as fact. He also said that Vulcan was comparable to the Living Tribunal

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: no he didn't. He said he has reality warping power potentially but not comparable to franklin or Nate...

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Has Franklin actually ever created a real universe as opposed to a baby one that's like the size of his hands? To me, something that small isn't a real universe. Its like the opposite of a universe, which is meant to encompass everything.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200:

MJJ has merged with a Universe, the last time someone has done something like that a.k.a Adam Warlock, he became as powerful as Eternity and Infinity with potential to become as powerful as LT.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: he created a universe so he could play in.. The heroes reborn storyline also...

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

@kokemabb200: no he didn't. He said he has reality warping power potentially but not comparable to franklin or Nate...

Sorry I misspoke, he said:

"in comparison to beings like Galactus and the Celestials Vulcan stands as their equal and is able to rival, and even exceed them in power"

Loading Video...

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By newecho

@kokemabb200:

That is true if he absorbs powers like he did to AW.. He has potential to be that.. Now we know he hasn't did that and rob loves the xmen

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot said:

@newecho: Has Franklin actually ever created a real universe as opposed to a baby one that's like the size of his hands? To me, something that small isn't a real universe. Its like the opposite of a universe, which is meant to encompass everything.

The microverse is a real universe and it is MUCH smaller than the one shown in between Franklin's hands. I don't think a Universe's size is related to how we physically see it. It's just a representation of there being a universe formed or present. Just like how Eternity can appear as small as a regular man or larger than galaxies, its just a representation of an abstracted concept.

Flumox56

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho said:

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: I agree with that and never really thought about it like that. He also created the pocket universe in the heroes reborn story line. He gave everyone their powers and everything

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kokemabb200

@newecho: Then why did he get beaten by Black Bolt and Gladiator, and got tossed around by Havok?.. unless you're about to argue that beating a Celestial would be easier than beating a Strontian? All I'm saying is don't use Rob as a why to justify something since he's in no way definitive, and a lot of what he says is wrong.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: All I did was provide some a video that gives a bit of info on the character in question. If you have a problem with the person who is providing the info in the video that your problem not mine.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I never said I had a problem with you or the video, just that it is someone's opinion (similar to everything posted on here), it is in no way definitive. There's nothing wrong with quoting something another viner/person on the internet said, just that if the facts are wrong it can't be used to support your position.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: yeah but you are talking about two completely different stories. Vulcan has the potential to absorb enough power to be on that level tho... That's all I am saying and yeah I agree that rob shouldn't be a source. In this case tho mjj is his favorite character and he even says franklin has more power for the very reason you and I say it.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sightlessreality: I never said I had a problem with you or the video, just that it is someone's opinion (similar to everything posted on here), it is in no way definitive. There's nothing wrong with quoting something another viner/person on the internet said, just that if the facts are wrong it can't be used to support your position.

@kokemabb200: All I did was provide some a video that gives a bit of info on the character in question. If you have a problem with the person who is providing the info in the video that your problem not mine.

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team, MJJ is mostly hype with very little execution.

As much as Phoenix?

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@ancient_god:

Nice try troll, every Phoenix feat I've ever given has panel evidence to back it up, MMJ has done nothing to support how powerful people claim he is. Now stop being butthurt over never adding anything to a thread and getting spanked by people with actual knowledge and skill in debating comics.

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can he create the Fury to assist him. It looked pretty powerful,

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sly_141 said:

Can he create the Fury to assist him. It looked pretty powerful,

it still isn't as powerful as franklin... Now it could be argued that the fury could defense itself to blasts but franklin could just unmake it at a molecular level or send it to the 238 universe or any of a number of things....

Sly_141

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Sly_141
newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By newecho

@sly_141 said:

@newecho: Well that settles it. Thanks.

I don't think the fury is greater than a celestial so I don't see why an adult franklin couldn't do this.. yes there was context to this but still... He also created a universe for him, adult franklin, and leech just to play.... He is on a whole different level when it comes to power... Now MJJ has better reality warping feats in my opinion but he can't do anything to a universe he isn't in so to me that makes franklin above him...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kokemabb200: Thats a valid point yet he does bring up the fact the MJJ only warps reality and does not create it like franklin does.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@kokemabb200: Thats a valid point yet he does bring up the fact the MJJ only warps reality and does not create it like franklin does.

That's why I agree with rob on this particular matter... He says exactly what I have been saying about MJJ in threads fro the last two years..

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_god:

Nice try troll, every Phoenix feat I've ever given has panel evidence to back it up, MMJ has done nothing to support how powerful people claim he is. Now stop being butthurt over never adding anything to a thread and getting spanked by people with actual knowledge and skill in debating comics.

same as all you talk about phoenix is bs? wow a delusional troll what think he has knowledge and skill debating, lmao at least you know how to make people laugh

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Yeah but accept that when it comes to battles 90% of the time rob is well off. His comic knowledge is still better then most people on this site though.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

@newecho: Yeah but accept that when it comes to battles 90% of the time rob is well off. His comic knowledge is still better then most people on this site though.

his xmen knowledge is off the chain,, but he doesn't really know battle knowledge.. Like he couldn't debate a superman vs thor fight or anything of that nature because he really doesn't see the powers and how they are used in battle.... but pure information I will hand it to him,, he has mad knowledge that way... My favorite is Sal from comic pop any way lol...

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@newecho: Sal does probably have the best knowledge of TWP except maybe benny.

SavageJoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can someone post some scans about this Mad Jim Jasper guy? I have never heard of him and cant find much about him.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chazz85 said:

benny is a dc guy so if its green lantern stuff then he is your guy lol.. Sal probably has read the most comics but he tends to like the same stuff I do and thinks the same stories I do are crap lol...

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Spambot

@kokemabb200: What I'm saying is that writers get carried away with doing things sometimes just because it sounds cool to have a little kid create a 'universe' that he is holding in his hands. Sometimes we need to give things a little context as comic readers. Its nothing against FR(though I find the idea of a mutant with those kinds of powers to be a bit overboard), its just how I see comics.

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kokemabb200

@chazz85 said:

I'd say Sal knows the most. He seems to know equally as much about Marvel and DC, and a lot about Image. Whereas Rob knows mostly Marvel and Benny knows mostly DC. It's also uncanny how Sal remembers everything (even the colorists) from books published decades ago (Rob does too, but Sal seems like its effortless).

Although.. Sal and I have very different opinions on most things.

newecho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By newecho

@chazz85 said:

I'd say Sal knows the most. He seems to know equally as much about Marvel and DC, and a lot about Image. Whereas Rob knows mostly Marvel and Benny knows mostly DC. It's also uncanny how Sal remembers the everything (even the colorists) from books published decades ago (Rob does too, but Sal seems like its effortless).

Yeah he knows way more about art, which is why tif is with him in my opinion(lucky ba****) lol... I know writers and the good artists and I don't know one colorist lol... To me he is by far the most entertaining...

Kokemabb200

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spambot: That would be the case if it were a one off event or only one writer wrote him that way. But Franklin has a fairly consistent track record, it's not like he's Scarlett Witch with one OP showing among a bunch of relatively middling appearances.