Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

feats for luther?

http://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/students-of-cain-respect-thread-luther-strode-1795634/

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

Baki has a clear advantage in speed & skill.

Luther has better strength and a HF

but Bakis durability is just as good as Luther's if not better

I'd back Baki taking the win with high difficulty

Also, I accidentally flagged you XD sorry

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: XD

Yeah, I apologize for the delay. I should have something up by tonight. RL has been hectic and now NFL is on. I also got a scenario & tournament which are a bit more demanding on time, I haven't forgotten our CAV though

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

Alright I haven't finished Baki yet like on part where face that fat gangser with demon tattos on him

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: the anime or manga? The anime(as far as I know) only follows grappler Baki when he is a kid;13-15 years old, he is 19-20 now.

the manga has A LOT more to it. grappler Baki - New grappler Baki - Baki: Son of Ogre - Baki Dou

StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: the anime or manga? The anime(as far as I know) only follows grappler Baki when he is a kid;13-15 years old, he is 19-20 now.

the manga has A LOT more to it. grappler Baki - New grappler Baki - Baki: Son of Ogre - Baki Dou

I'm on the anime is the manga still continuing? Should keep watching the anime?

VashtaNerada88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie: Yeah, grappler Baki is ALMOST finished(Just needs to be translated still) & Baki Duo(the newest installment) just started last year.

The anime just jumps around a bit, but it seems to remain consistent with grappler Baki.

New grappler Baki & Baki:Son of Ogre are finished and take place after grappler baki

Nelomaxwell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone else.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luther Strode wins I think can we get some Baki feats? The man can punch through concrete,steel, and bodies, even dodge semi auto weapon at very close range and He brain work on speedster levels able to see every action you can make maybe you do it. He has Xray vision and muscle tissue that can stop bullets.

What are Baki's feats?, let do this cause I know very small of him.

Drveo08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@staticdwanyemcduffie:

The only advantage of baki is a high level of martial arts skill but other than that luther is better in terms of strength, speed & durability. so luther takes this.

Killer94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luther shitstomps

hizack123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baki defeat oilver who Can shake all gps system around the world with single strike and harm his father who Stop earthquake with a single punch (tho he unable to defeat him and note that unless we talking about weapon user, there is no Glass cannon in Baki verse.)

I don't remember Luther show feat on this level.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baki bodies.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After reading and watch some Baki, I still say Luther edges him Due to
1. Heightened mental and sense ability (Body reading and X-ray vision plus hear etc) Basically making Baki easier to track in a fight hear will literally hear Baki coming.
2.Body Control: Can tighten or loosen muscle fibre and bones to do anything he wants like is Baki cut his throat, he will just seal the wound shut without losing any power in the body making his flesh like a living Kelvar like Oilver's.
3.Makeshift Armour: In his hand, anything and everything is a killing tool he can grab stones, Glass, Doors, Wheels and severally harm Baki with it.
but Baki is not a chump. He has better combat style and better sleight of hand Although Baki and others than to underestimate people and even give them openings as they enjoy the fight.
Luther Kill or restraints so I Baki lets him get a good shot in he loses or at least give Luther a great lead.
And again the body control on Luther is better than Baki's and Let's be honest Baki is less danger if you manage to hold him plus Luther recovers better. But Hey, Baki has a chance.

ChaosInc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/8p6kim/respect_luther_strode_luther_strode_trilogy_image/

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By TourneyMaster

Luther wins. Most of the Baki feats are over exaggerated and outliers. Daddy Hanma stop a earth quake with a punch? Well, how did he not bust a 100 mile crater in the ground to do it? When Hanma punches someone why do they not go flying into space? How come Hanma never punches anyone into liquid mist? Its because he does not hit harder than tectonic plate movements lmao. Same with this Oliver feat with GPS systems. Speed wise they are inferior too. Not once I seen Baki or daddy Hanma catch bullets or out speed bullets.

Luther has consistent non outlier feats that just beat out Baki feats. Luther is faster, as strong, as durable as Baki. Then we add in what Luther has that Baki does not, a kick ass healing factor and precog like move reading. Luther wins.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: actually their strength is consistent...Their strength seem to not do those things cause they use it on other fighters like them who have crazy feats of their own,though yujiro can't punch a person to space he has with his bare hands beaten an elephant that was tanking advanced military weapons without slowing down,oliver took a shot gun to the gut and it only barely broke his skin,they are beyond normal

Yujiro has outsped bullets and other weapons when he was a teenager fighting the us army,baki at one point was surrounded by about 3 to four shooters at point blank all with their eyes on him with the command to shoot if he moved and he removed all their shirt buttons at the spot between their neck and chest and went back to his previous position and non of them saw him move,there's also a guy i can't remember his name right now who jumped 3 floors to get to bakis class,i won't even get started on pickle who is a legit superhuman with his crazy feats of hunting down and eating t-rex with his bare hands,pulling a giant crocodile through a tunnel that the croc was bigger than and they said it needed the force of a bulldozer to do what he did ...So even though they are not downing any skyscrapers with their hits they do enough to prove they are absolutely above the average peak human levels

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TourneyMaster

@el-mitch:

actually their strength is consistent...Their strength seem to not do those things cause they use it on other fighters like them who have crazy feats of their own,though yujiro can't punch a person to space he has with his bare hands beaten an elephant that was tanking advanced military weapons without slowing down,oliver took a shot gun to the gut and it only barely broke his skin,they are beyond normal

None of this comes close to stopping earthquakes with a punch mate. Like a grain of sand to a beach in scale. So.............

Yujiro has outsped bullets and other weapons when he was a teenager fighting the us army,baki at one point was surrounded by about 3 to four shooters at point blank all with their eyes on him with the command to shoot if he moved and he removed all their shirt buttons at the spot between their neck and chest and went back to his previous position and non of them saw him move,

Something Batman can do and he is not even super human :/

there's also a guy i can't remember his name right now who jumped 3 floors to get to bakis class,

Thats pretty mediocre right there. I can name dozen of characters who can jump 3-5 stories in a leap. Street level guys.

i won't even get started on pickle who is a legit superhuman with his crazy feats of hunting down and eating t-rex with his bare hands,

Considering Elephants have more mass and weight than a T-Rex, meh.

pulling a giant crocodile through a tunnel that the croc was bigger than and they said it needed the force of a bulldozer to do what he did

The BIGGEST of Bulldozers at best can shove around 50 tons. On average the bulldozer is 20-30 ton in weight itself. Not even Spider man level.

...So even though they are not downing any skyscrapers with their hits they do enough to prove they are absolutely above the average peak human levels

Im not debating they are not above peak human. I never said they are peak human. I stated the bullshit Earthquake feat and GPS feat is clear outliers and not any indication of their strength. I also dont feel they have any speed feats as clear cut as Luther's own. That was my point. Not they are not above peak human in general.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By El-MITCH

@tourneymaster: show me Batman moving fte at point blank completely surrounded without anyone seeing him move

And those feats yujiro did count because he did them effortlessly,with zero stress and minimal effort which obviously means that's not his strengths limit

Spider man outclasses luther strode so it is relevant and and 30-50 tons is spidermans upper limit and I'm not too sure about that 50 but pickle did it effortlessly...Do you understand? He did a feat that requires the full strength of spiderman and he did it without breaking a sweat

Also calling something an outlier means they usually struggle with lesser things then suddenly do something above their paygrade,yujiro has never struggled with anything and all his feats have been effortless,you can only call the feat an outlier if he is later seen struggling with something lesser than that,which to date has not happened

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TourneyMaster

@el-mitch:

show me Batman moving fte at point blank completely surrounded without anyone seeing him move

lol ok.

1) Batman switches a cup of liquid with a monks own cup in the monks own hand so fast the Monk never sees it or feels it.

2) Batman disarms super human fast Grifter of his gun faster than Grifter could notice.

3) Bats jacks three guns from the hands of mercenaries faster than they could see.

4) Batman disappears FTE than Deadshot could see. Deadshot who sees Humming Bird wings in slow motion btw.

5) Batman disappears faster than the Andrew Bennet Vampire, who ha super speed and senses, could notice.

6-7) Batman is FTE to this cop who had his gun on him. Disappearing from his eyesight twice.

8-9) Batman is able to disappear from the eyesight of Flash Jay Garrick who search the whole building at his super speeds to find Batman. Jay who is lightspeed when pushing it.

10) Batman disappear to the sight of Martian Manhunter. A Light speeder with psy powers.

11) many times Batman pulls the FTE tricks on Superman himself!

You were saying?

And those feats yujiro did count because he did them effortlessly,with zero stress and minimal effort which obviously means that's not his strengths limit

You must prove this. I can easily say Luther never showed stress for his strength feats. But that means shit in a debate lol.

Spider man outclasses luther strode so it is relevant and and 30-50 tons is spidermans upper limit and I'm not too sure about that 50 but pickle did it effortlessly...Do you understand? He did a feat that requires the full strength of spiderman and he did it without breaking a sweat

Um what? Prove it was a 50 ton strength feat. You said Bulldozer for proof of the strength. Never stated what kind of Bulldozer mate. A 5 Ton Dozer? 10 Ton Dozer? 20 Ton? 50 Ton? 90 Ton? (Its a vague ass comment! Since Crocodiles weigh no more than a few ton at their largest not sure why its 50 ton strength feat. See how you fail to prove a feat time and again with Baki?

Also calling something an outlier means they usually struggle with lesser things then suddenly do something above their paygrade,yujiro has never struggled with anything and all his feats have been effortless,you can only call the feat an outlier if he is later seen struggling with something lesser than that,which to date has not happened

Yojiro never hit or punch with the force to level mountains which is the minimum needed to stop a earthquake. Try wanking again mate.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: first of all i concede the batman point but that is kind of his thing...With feats like that he is easily above luther too

That's a lie we see luther struggle multiple times through out the comics in the strength department so you can't use that

The crocodile was as big as a t-rex so...

He did hit with the force to stop an earthquake...When he stopped an earthquake,he literally never fought anybody seriously through out most of the series

They made it very clear that these fighters do some crazy things but yujiro is on a level of his own and far above them by a large margin

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yujiro is like akuma from street fighter...In a world full of fighters who do crazy things already,he is on a whole other level,you can't dismiss his feat because of a reason like that because he constantly does these crazy feats,the earthquake stopping was the highest so far but then he can casually make a crater in a wall almost as large as himself by lightly using his palm to hit a wall I'm not saying he has more earthquake feats but he hasn't shown to struggle with less than that so it's not an outlier it's just his highest strength feat...He also holds back a lot when fighting people weaker than him to enjoy it and even when he does he ends up one shotting them in the easiest ways

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By TourneyMaster

@el-mitch said:

@tourneymaster: first of all i concede the batman point but that is kind of his thing...With feats like that he is easily above luther too

That's a lie we see luther struggle multiple times through out the comics in the strength department so you can't use that

The crocodile was as big as a t-rex so...

He did hit with the force to stop an earthquake...When he stopped an earthquake,he literally never fought anybody seriously through out most of the series

They made it very clear that these fighters do some crazy things but yujiro is on a level of his own and far above them by a large margin

Batman feats are not above Luther and saying otherwise will have you getting wrecked in future debates. Batman just proves a character moving FTE to humans means little as proof alone of speed. Wolverine has similar feats and is not faster than bullets "shrugs"

So has Baki so whats your point?

Oh ok so 9 tons. A tiny Dozer.

Yeah go ahead and keep pushing the narrative that Yujiro is as strong as Hulk. Lets see who gets taken seriously in debates.

Doesnt matter, we are talking Baki feats here and everyone wants to scale Baki to his father who has clear outlier feats, period.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: luther beats baki i agree to that point and please stopping an earthquake is way beneath the hulk,i don't assume he is hulk level and neither should you

Batman does have some insane feats,the vampire he appeared fte to could arguably stomp luther strode have you read i vampire...Batman is known for having feats someone of his level normally shouldn't have like beating grundy in about 2 moves

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-mitch: If you want to take Batman feats seriously, then you really dont understand the definition of outlier. Definition of outliers. An outlier is an observation that lies an abnormal distance from other values in a random sample from a population. Spider Man KO Hulk before and beaten Herald Firelord. Are you saying we should take these feats at face value? Cool, Spider Man can now punch moons away and wreck planets :/

C'mon man.... You have to see the common sense factor here.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By El-MITCH

@tourneymaster: that's it mate...I don't take all his feats seriously because we have seen him struggle with less...you brought up Batman being ftw to andrew bennet i assume you know how powerful he is and you tried to use it as an argument but when i use it against you you change up...You see what i did there...My talking about the grundy feat was bait to get you to prove my own point

We know batmans limits so if he does something like that we know its an outlier till it becomes his consistent level of showing

Superman can destroy mountains without breaking a sweat,does he actively try to punch at that strength every time he fights?

We never see yujiro struggle with less than that so it's hard pressed on you to prove earthquake stopping is too much for him

TourneyMaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el-mitch:

that's it mate...I don't take all his feats seriously because we have seen him struggle with less...you brought up Batman being ftw to andrew bennet i assume you know how powerful he is and you tried to use it as an argument but when i use it against you you change up...You see what i did there...My talking about the grundy feat was bait to get you to prove my own point

no you dont get the point here. You yet to to Prove to me at all Baki or his father is faster than bullets. Show them out running bullets after they are fired, or catching bullets in the air, then we can talk. You use FTE as proof of speed which i debunk. that was the point.

Superman can destroy mountains without breaking a sweat,does he actively try to punch at that strength every time he fights?

Yes actually. he always use his super strength of mountain level blows to island busting blows in all major fights. We never seen daddy Hanma use such strength in one fight. Thats the difference. Superman has CONSISTENT showings of strength, more than dozens and stated to be that strong. Hanma has one outlier feat and nothing else to back it. Difference. Again a lack of common sense here.

We never see yujiro struggle with less than that so it's hard pressed on you to prove earthquake stopping is too much for him

Whatever mate, believe daddy Hanma can hit with hundreds of Gigatons of force. See how far you get with that thought process.

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: are you joking? Bullet speed? When he was a teenager and he fought soldiers sent after him they showed him dodging machine gun fire and then blitzing and bending the gun of one of the soldiers

Also my point

Yujiro hasn't been in any major fights

at all he treated the main character who was also stronger than most of the fighters like fodder for like 70% of the manga

Super man fights like that because he needs to for those people/monsters or are you saying all those times when superman fights street levelers he punches them with mountain-island level plus hits? Every single time? Really? Now who's being unrealistic?

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By El-MITCH

Yujiro also has consistent showings,what feat debunked the earth quake feat?

Was there another earth quake he failed to stop,was there something weaker than an earthquake that over powered him?

I haven't finished the manga so i don't know if baki won but if he did that is easily chalked up to pis because bakis feats wouldn't be good enough to show he can beat "daddy hanma" that would be an outlier not yujiros feat

El-MITCH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tourneymaster: I'm on my phone and not used to comic vine so i can't post feats but its as easy as going to youtube and searching yujiro vs soldiers it's the first video there