- Luther will fight each opponent, one after the other, and will be fully healed before each fight. The reason I am keying in that he's fighting each opponent one after the other is that he may pick up some experience along the way
- Morals on and in character for Luther and his opponents
- No prep for any fight and only standard gear
- All characters are current versions, except DC characters are pre-52
- Batman. Empty warehouse. Lights are on. One floor.
- Sabertooth. Same as round 1.
- Kraven. In a Zoo.
- Cyclops. Fighting in an arena with lots of cover. After one minute Cyclops will remove his visor.
- Deadshot. They start 50 feet apart. Airport runway.
- Deadpool. Nursery/kindergarten.
- Bone claw Wolverine. Fighting in the woods at night. Start visible 15 feet away.
- Deathstroke. Dojo. Deathstroke only has his swords.
- Superior Spider-Man. Dojo.
- Adamantium Wolverine
- Gets 5 minutes rest between each fight.
- Takes place in a Roman collesseum.
- To Death/Permanent KO
- 1) Captain America and Batman.
- 2) Green Goblin (no glider) and Doc Ock
- 3) Kraven
- 4) Sabertooth
- 5) Deadpool
- 6) Bone Claw Wolverine.
- 7) Deathstroke (Swords Only)
- 8) Adamantium Wolverine
How far does he get and why?