- Win by any means

- Starting Distance 30m

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gilgamesh stomps this wannabe 10/10 times.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: I'm assuming you have absolutely no idea who his opponent is and are just trolling...

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DCprose689

@mass:

I am not trolling. Gilgamesh is very OP with EA which can destroy people on conceptual level. Gilgamesh is 8D Multiversal+.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordBaller

FSN Gilgamesh has the stats to keep up with Luo Zheng in CQC. I don't want to say he blitzes but that isn't how he is portrayed but his feats make him more than capable of doing so.

Luo's space manipulation is impressive but it'd eventually be overcome with continuous GoB fire and Ea would definitely get past it since it's weapon that fundamentally destroys reality.

Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing anything. The center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos, which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world. The ability takes the world as a whole within the Reality Marble Ionioi Hetairoi, and cracks shatter and collapse it into the abyss like the ending of an hourglass. The entire world inside the Reality Marble would have been destroyed had the field not collapsed due to a lack of energy.

When Gilgamesh decides to use the full strength of Ea against Enkidu in Fate/Strange Fake, the World itself is sucked into the void created by the sword, and it begins tearing apart; Enkidu's own Enuma Elish, however, was able to hold the World together. The Sacred Prostitute once described the clash in ancient times as: "I felt as if the World was born seven times, and destroyed seven times."

Using reality to attack it or defend against it would be essentially worthless. Thrown Gae Bolg would also bypass this since it will bascially be auto-targeting him wherever he goes. It still has the effect of always tagging the opponent.

It does not carry the property or concept of “always pierces the opponent’s heart”, but both the power and the area of effect are increased. Rather than dispatching a single foe with absolute accuracy, its focus as a technique is to attack the enemies together with the surrounding area in a carpet bombing fashion to cause massive destruction. Due to being hurled with all of his energy, it cannot be dodged or blocked under normal circumstances. Even resilient bulwark or an agile body are not immune to its power, so Gáe Bolg will send the enemy horde flying. If it were to also have the ability to directly strike the heart, it would be closer to the level of Lugh's power as a higher level version of Fragarach.[2] The idea that Archer is capable of blocking it with Rho Aias after the spear pierces through the first six layers seems impossible to him.

No Caption Provided

The only reason EMIYA blocked it was because of his clairvoyance batman prep type skill called Eye of Mind as well the shield he was using had a conceptual niche against defending projectiles.

I could see Gilgamesh winning this through also fully utilizing Vimana which has shown a feat of obliterating a entire mountain in LB5.

koko1qa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

I am not trolling. Gilgamesh is very with EA which can destroy people on conceptual level. Gilgamesh is 8D Multiversal+.

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

I am not trolling. Gilgamesh is very OP with EA which can destroy people on conceptual level. Gilgamesh is 8D Multiversal+.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

He's using FSN Gilgamesh here, not CCC.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: Mass choose any other anime franchise other than fate for your character match ups

you will have a lot better time

tauio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: also mass since gilgamesh is here i dont care about this match

but could pls tell me which level Luo caps at in his full power? and which series he is from?

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tauio: Nah, I just ignore the trolls. Luo Zheng is from Apotheosis. He is currently sitting at Country+ with causal attacks but possibly Continental-Multi-Continental with serious attacks. For reference, his tier is called a Divine Sea Realm. The next two levels above that are Divine Extremity Realm and Realm Lord. Currently Luo Zheng can kill Divine Extremity Realm characters with moderate difficulty. Realm Lords, accidentally blow up planets with their battles.

@lordballer:glad someone actually takes this debates seriously lol.

FSN Gilgamesh has the stats to keep up with Luo Zheng in CQC. I don't want to say he blitzes but that isn't how he is portrayed but his feats make him more than capable of doing so.

What's Gils speed like? Luo was a lightning timer way back towards mid series. Now he is flying between planets.

Luo's space manipulation is impressive but it'd eventually be overcome with continuous GoB fire and Ea would definitely get past it since it's weapon that fundamentally destroys reality.

It would have to someone hit Luo through his immense Luck that causes random space portals to swallow up attacks aimed at him on top of his Shadow Form that always keeps attacks 3 feet away from him. Its a weird ability the bends his body and distorts space to prevent attacks from ever hitting him.

Using reality to attack it or defend against it would be essentially worthless. Thrown Gae Bolg would also bypass this since it will basically be auto-targeting him wherever he goes. It still has the effect of always tagging the opponent.

Using weapons against Luo is a bad idea. The Black Flame would just melt the Gae Bolg and let Luo absorb it. I know how powerful the Gae Bolg is and that it messes with Causality but that's nothing for Luo. He has already proven himself acausal and he pretty regularly messes with the laws of karma.

I could see Gilgamesh winning this through also fully utilizing Vimana which has shown a feat of obliterating a entire mountain in LB5.

Destroying mountains is nothing here. Luo could do that as a Celestial Realm, he's far stronger now. A single sword thrust produced more then 300X the power of a Divine Sea Realm's full power strike and we've seen Divine Sea Realm fighters destroy entire mountain ranges with a single punch.

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

Gilgamesh bypass all of that Chinese meme character with his own luck and Gae Bolg.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: please stop debating for nasuverse and Gilgamesh and stop ruining the good shit We’ve built up for type moon here

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DCprose689

@ecoblitz: @mass:

You guys are downplayer last and we are not wanking and destroying Fate. Gilgamesh is so OP and that is how Gilgamesh is protrayed currently. Gilgamesh is unstoppable and undefeated. No one can truly defeat Gilgamesh.

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz: I'm just going to ignore him now. What are your thoughts on the match?

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass:

Gilgamesh stomps 10/10

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LordBaller

@mass said:

@tauio: Nah, I just ignore the trolls. Luo Zheng is from Apotheosis. He is currently sitting at Country+ with causal attacks but possibly Continental-Multi-Continental with serious attacks. For reference, his tier is called a Divine Sea Realm. The next two levels above that are Divine Extremity Realm and Realm Lord. Currently Luo Zheng can kill Divine Extremity Realm characters with moderate difficulty. Realm Lords, accidentally blow up planets with their battles.

@lordballer:glad someone actually takes this debates seriously lol.

What's Gils speed like? Luo was a lightning timer way back towards mid series. Now he is flying between planets.

It would have to someone hit Luo through his immense Luck that causes random space portals to swallow up attacks aimed at him on top of his Shadow Form that always keeps attacks 3 feet away from him. Its a weird ability the bends his body and distorts space to prevent attacks from ever hitting him.

Using reality to attack it or defend against it would be essentially worthless. Thrown Gae Bolg would also bypass this since it will basically be auto-targeting him wherever he goes. It still has the effect of always tagging the opponent.

Using weapons against Luo is a bad idea. The Black Flame would just melt the Gae Bolg and let Luo absorb it. I know how powerful the Gae Bolg is and that it messes with Causality but that's nothing for Luo. He has already proven himself acausal and he pretty regularly messes with the laws of karma.

Destroying mountains is nothing here. Luo could do that as a Celestial Realm, he's far stronger now. A single sword thrust produced more then 300X the power of a Divine Sea Realm's full power strike and we've seen Divine Sea Realm fighters destroy entire mountain ranges with a single punch.

Gilgamesh's combat speed is enough to overwhelm Saber who was stated to be Relativistic + to LS in the novelization of Fate Zero. He's also clashed against a character named Enkidu with all better stats than both of the people below in CQC easily when he was heavily exhausted from maintaining various servants and past his prime as shown in this video. With Vimana, he'd easily be FTL + for travel and combat speed since it goes at the speed of the user's own thought. He receives scaling as well from Romulus who reacted to an FTL attack during LB5.

The clash between the precious artifacts of legend, driven by strength and speed far beyond that of a human, passed the speed of sound, nearing the speed of light. Observation had long since lost meaning in this momentous battle. Those divine skills, pushed to the limits at the point of this fierce battle, were having a supreme contest between the two.

An unknown number of rounds had been fought; perhaps tens of rounds, perhaps hundreds of rounds. It was simply impossible to determine with a mortal eye. After the lance and sword of the two clashed, they finally separated, and moved away from each other.

Live Action of it:

Loading Video...

He was stated to also have around the same amount of strength as Saber and Berserker Hercules in FSN by Rin and Berserker Hercules has a feat of stopping a 4 million degree celsius sword from obliterating all of Scandinavia for around a few seconds by himself before he was supported by everyone else with him. He also has B-Rank strength, putting him in the same league as someone threw axe stated to weight the same as the city state of Eridu all the way to another city state's mountains. I know it traveled that distance in seconds as well.

As for his durability, he tanked an A++ Rank NP called Gram point-blank that was deflected back at him and only had a bruise to show for it. This sword is stated by its owner (s) and other sources to be equivalent in power to the strongest holy sword, excalibur which is stated to easily be able to cut through steel while suppressed by Invisible air and to be 20x sharper when unsuppressed. The sword was also moving at at least relativistic speeds when it was deflected so that increases the force he tanked exponentially and as mentioned above, he's stated to be on par with Berserker and Saber in terms of strength. I'd say he's closer to the prior as he easily picked up Saber with one hand during combat, dangling her above the ground as if she was a baby.

No Caption Provided

Ea would probably destroy the space portals upon contact. Here's how it's described to work:

Performing the miracle of genesis, something that reveals creation - the beginning of everything, the attack opens an abyss capable of crushing anything. The center of the storm is not calm, but rather a hole to hell itself that returns all that enters its realm to the nothingness from which it originated. The wind pressure creates a vacuum that takes all things with form, the land, the atmosphere, and the sky, into the whirling void. The tumult of genesis takes everything that was nothing more than chaos, which could not form any meaning, and creates a new truth that divides and distinguishes Heaven, Sea, and Earth. Within the darkness where everything is returned to nothingness, only Ea is left to shine with brilliance like a Star of Creation amidst the destruction, the first thing illuminating the new world. The ability takes the world as a whole within the Reality Marble Ionioi Hetairoi, and cracks shatter and collapse it into the abyss like the ending of an hourglass. The entire world inside the Reality Marble would have been destroyed had the field not collapsed due to a lack of energy.

It's statements are that its the oldest and strongest NP in the entire Nasuverse, allowing it to scale above MHXX's Rhongomyiad which is absolutely and undeniably universal. Nothing contradicts it scaling to this.

Wipe out this singularity and everything else.
Wipe out this singularity and everything else.
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

It's own greatest feat was in SF when it showed multi-planetary level AP judging upon the blast shockwaves when he was just playing around with his friend Enkidu who's his only equal.

No Caption Provided

Lu Bu has a very impressive defense. I don't know how GoB spam weapons would interact with his shadow forms since he can basically be shot at with anything but he does have a shown sword that can freeze targets in space without touching them at all. That would be a big advantage here. Ea would probably go straight through all his defense though as its a weapon that destroys reality. It doesn't care about anything, it just destroys.

He's acasual? That's really good for stopping Gae Bolg. But I don't know about Fragarch since it can change the order of events and kill you before you had ever made your move against the owner. Of course, it would only work if Lu used his strongest move.

Yeah, he'd probably definitely need to use Ea here then as it's his only thing with universal + level AP. It would be able to win against Lu Bu fairly easily but I don't know if he'd pull it out IC for him. I still think Gate of Babylon would be good here since he has lots of mountain piercing weapons and he's been shown to open 100s of portals at once during Fate Strange Fake. Given that they all have conceptual effects as well, it'd at least throw him off his game for a time during this fight. That is something I'm sure of. He also has other swords with island level - country level AP when activated such as Gram which is the prototype of Excalibur and was shown to be able to damage Surtr, a continental level character.

I'd give Gilgamesh a 6/10 here if he's IC. 10/10 if he gets serious.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: This is just Stay Night version of Gil. I know his other incarnations are insane so I was going with the main stream for this match

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LordBaller

@mass said:

@lordballer: This is just Stay Night version of Gil. I know his other incarnations are insane so I was going with the main stream for this match

Just Gil from FSN? He should be still capable of the things I posted above if he's IC. Do you mean just feats from FSN tbough? If you do, then he gets stomped.

I didn't refer to Fate Extra CCC at all.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: I'm only familar with Stay Night so i dont know what the other versions are capable of

Music_Artist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh is very OP with EA

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:

@lordballer: I'm only familar with Stay Night so i dont know what the other versions are capable of

His other versions other than Fate Extra CCC are the same as him (sometimes weaker) but they don't hold back as much and play around.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop the Gilgamesh wank with Godgate and his alts.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: maybe you and I could have a cav ablut this if we can find compatible versions.

Space destroying abilities are worthless again Luo Zheng. He will just go thru the destroyed space like he has dont numerous times before. Luo's body straight up tanked space cutting and he can see thru the void between spaces too.

Luo is also a very strong soul crusher so ubless Til has high levels of soul manipulation resistance, Luo could cripple his soul

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By LordBaller

@mass said:

@lordballer: maybe you and I could have a cav ablut this if we can find compatible versions.

Space destroying abilities are worthless again Luo Zheng. He will just go thru the destroyed space like he has dont numerous times before. Luo's body straight up tanked space cutting and he can see thru the void between spaces too.

Luo is also a very strong soul crusher so ubless Til has high levels of soul manipulation resistance, Luo could cripple his soul

Gilgamesh in particular is noted to be worth hundreds of thousands of human souls, and he alone is enough to fill the rest of a Lesser Grail when only the souls of four Servants have been consumed compared to the required seven.

His soul would likely be hundreds of thousands of times harder to hax upon based upon this. His armor likely would protect against that as well. He has really good willpower feats too as when he tanked all the world's evils.

Ea doesn't destroy space. It is stated to destroy space-time which is infinitely greater than prior due to 4D being infinitely beyond 3D. It has been stated to be able to destroy reality as well and has been shown to against Iskandar's RM.

Maybe but there's 5 versions that can be used and only 3 that could fight without this being an entire mismatch: Kid Archer Gilgamesh, Archer Gilgamesh, Living Gilgamesh who is probably the strongest.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: Luo zheng can use the entire force of a planet to soul crush so you looking at planetary level soul manipulation with him.

Its questionable of Gae Bolg would even hit him given his massive evasionary abilties. A reality warping attack would certainly be deadly but its not that Luo Zheng has no counter. His Immortal mansion is indestructible so he could also bfr himself into that like he has done before

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass said:

@lordballer: Luo zheng can use the entire force of a planet to soul crush so you looking at planetary level soul manipulation with him.

Its questionable of Gae Bolg would even hit him given his massive evasionary abilties. A reality warping attack would certainly be deadly but its not that Luo Zheng has no counter. His Immortal mansion is indestructible so he could also bfr himself into that like he has done before

Gilgamesh's soul has tanked all the world's evils and was unaffected. He said if the grail wanted even a hope of effecting him, it'd need 3x that amount. I think he could handle a planetary soul crush just fine.

Well the thing is I'm not even sure he'd be able to react to it considering the people who have all had pre-cog in some way and the spear alters fate so it already hits you and your just feeling the effects of it after. The luck stat = Fate manipulation resistance as well in the Nasuverse. Does Luo Zheng have such abilities? If so, he has a good chance of avoiding it.

Has his immortal mansion tanked a reality destroying attack before? If it has, yeah I can see him surviving Enuma Elish. If it hasn't, It's safe to assume that it'll be destroyed alongside him in this fight.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: Actually Luo Zheng is completely immune to fate. He literally has no Fate. No even the Great Blue Sky Divine Path, the Universe's current Fate can affect Luo Zheng. The universe itself tried to consume his Faye but since he has no Fate, he ended up stealing and absorbing the Luck of the universe.

The Immortal Mansion was attacked by all the Heavenly Venerates at the same time. These are characters that can alter the universe and turn their thoughts into reality so yes, the immortal mansion can tank it. Its basically a pocket dimension in the shape of a giant diamond that he can jump into at anytime. Even the laws of karma and causality were powerless against it.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By LordBaller

@mass said:

@lordballer: Actually Luo Zheng is completely immune to fate. He literally has no Fate. No even the Great Blue Sky Divine Path, the Universe's current Fate can affect Luo Zheng. The universe itself tried to consume his Faye but since he has no Fate, he ended up stealing and absorbing the Luck of the universe.

The Immortal Mansion was attacked by all the Heavenly Venerates at the same time. These are characters that can alter the universe and turn their thoughts into reality so yes, the immortal mansion can tank it. Its basically a pocket dimension in the shape of a giant diamond that he can jump into at anytime. Even the laws of karma and causality were powerless against it.

I don't feel low-level reality warping is on the same level as Ea but I think he'd be able to take an IC Enuma Elish with his mansion. If he goes all-out, I see the mansion being destroyed but he probably won't.

That's good though. He wouldn't get auto-hit By Gae Bolg if he has no fate to change.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh could win with Ea, but he probably gets stomped.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah I agree. It's IC for him to absolutely not use it unless he is fighting a God or Enkidu.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim said:

Yeah I agree. It's IC for him to absolutely not use it unless he is fighting a God or Enkidu.

I's say, if this guy really is like country level with his regular attacks, then Gilgamesh will most likely get splattered before he decides to pull out his strongest attacks.

DCprose689

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gilgamesh has high resistance to all of that “suggmeme” character on a 8D to ?D.

Gilgamesh stomps 10/10.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer said:
@reaperthegrim said:

I's say, if this guy really is like country level with his regular attacks, then Gilgamesh will most likely get splattered before he decides to pull out his strongest attacks.

His omniscience would tell him to put up one of his shields or get into Vimana and stay away if he's that strong. While it wouldn't be absolute due to being suppressed to a level that's 7 levels above normal clairvoyance, he'd understand that engaging this guy IN CQC is suicide in almost all scenarios.

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordballer: all seeing abilities actually dont work on Luo. Thats part of his being unfated. Powerhouse characters have tried to see his future and what will happen with him but it always fails.

LordBaller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By LordBaller

@mass said:

@lordballer: all seeing abilities actually dont work on Luo. Thats part of his being unfated. Powerhouse characters have tried to see his future and what will happen with him but it always fails.

He's omniscient. He'd probably bypass that as his eyes can see through "all of creation" when he isn't forcefully suppressing the skill.

He'd at least know all of his abilities at a glance anyway.

Avatar image for kemariosenior07
KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: nope loud zheng nukestomps his verse the lou zheng you know is the one from the manga the novel is finished you can go read it but what I'm trying to say Is that lou Zheng beats him because he is beyond the concept of dimension and he was stated to be omnipotent and omniscient

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: https://apotheosis-manga.fandom.com/wiki/Luo_Zheng/Inner_Energy this will tell you why lou zheng stomps my boy gilgamesh and his verse

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: https://apotheosis-manga.fandom.com/wiki/Luo_Zheng/Body he us beyond the concept of dimensions

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: https://apotheosis-manga.fandom.com/wiki/Luo_Zheng/Body he us beyond the concept of dimensions

Mass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kemariosenior07: oh did the LN finally end? Hard to find good English translations so I havent gotten past like 2000 in the LN. I know the heirarchy is supposed to get insane. Quoting what another LN reader said:

The power scales here is ridiculous, their powers rivals those of marvel and DC characters, once u become a True God realm expert u can destroy several universes with a swing of the sword, and there is 7 levels higher then it, those beings who r 3 levels higher then True God realm they r exist outside of the multiverse's space time, and there is an realm called "The Absolute" they hold an absolutely unlimited energy (infinite) since they exist in the Void (nothingness), and ofc the last realm is World Master, they exist outside of the Void and they r Omnipotent and Omniscient they can create Megaverses and re-write the stories.

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mass: @mass: finally someone that's reads the novel he is outerversal on vsbattle and remember holy beings strength measure through great god 1 great god can destroy hundreds to thousands of universes you become a being higher than the universe and beings at the god realm like cthulu are beyond the concept of dimension

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcprose689: nope luo Zheng stomp so bad it not even funny

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luo zeng stomps

Neutral-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos Lu is pretty OP but the version of him thats continental should get swiped off the face of existence. If people think gilgamesh cant handle continental people then i think more research needs to be done.

KemarioSenior07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@neutral-kun: mmm as much as I hate gilgamesh I'm Give him the win but if this was ccc vs eos luo Zheng ccc has no way of beating Luo Zheng no matter how you wank him