Luke Skywalker VS Dracule Mihawk

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Swordfight only, The only abilities that are allowed are Observation Haki and Force Precog. Speed is equalised as is strength. Luke still has his lightsaber and I will assume that Mihawk's sword is the same thing as a sith sword (which can match lightsabers if used correctly), so that both have the weapon they are best with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

VS

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

Luke.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk is more experienced and practices everyday by fighting those Humandrills on his island. He hasn't taken a hit so far in the series and he's barely tried in his fights, in fact he's looked bored when performing his best feats. I think he's the better swordsman.

And a busoshoku amped sword should match a lightsabre just fine.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17c2439784
deactivated-57d17c2439784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: Mihawk should stomp

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Voicesinmyhead

@leo-343: Depends on the person using it. But assuming we are using Grand Master Luke then its pretty strong.

Seraph_King160

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 juiceboks  Moderator

Luke eclipses Mihawk in skill, and is variant of Precognition is superior.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is no proof of Mihawk having precog and he miserably failed to cut dying Luffy (Who had no precog at the time).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: No proof of him having precog? Who taught Zoro haki then? The monkeys?

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

@d3athstroke: No proof of him having precog? Who taught Zoro haki then? The monkeys?

Zoros precognition feats please ?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: Sensing Pica and pin pointing his location and where he would appear next in Dressrosa and sensing a wild animal in the Fishman palace.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldroger said:

@d3athstroke: Sensing Pica and pin pointing his location and where he would appear next in Dressrosa and sensing a wild animal in the Fishman palace.

He did not sense Pica. Disconnected parts of Golem where turning back into stone and Zoro was cutting them off to see which ones remained animated. What wild animal did he sense and how ? scan please.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@d3athstroke: No, when he was riding that bull with Luffy he used observation haki to sense where Pica would appear.

Sensing an animal: http://img.mangastream.com/m/5/64985431/2ea13764f1d181e890467fe1fbbb941f.png

saikyo3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By saikyo3000

Mihawk. One slash from his sword can split a glacier apart, Luke wouldn't even come near him without being sliced apart.

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Voicesinmyhead

@goldroger: sensing an animal is not precog... Sensing when someone is about to attack or something bad is about to happen is(glimpses into the future).

That is more of sensing a presence.

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Voicesinmyhead

@saikyo3000: Luke would have no problem dodging that. Both are the best in their respective universe and am not sure who will win. Will go with Mihawk though since force powers are a no-go. If he had full use of the force then Luke wins.

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Voicesinmyhead

@leo-343: Still doesn't make it precog:P. He has been shown using observation haki but not the precog form of it is what i should of said i suppose.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mihawk should win with these conditions

Voicesinmyhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343: That is a better example(with hodi) though i only remember luffy using it to dodge water bullets. so a scan would be cool. Not necessarily true. Dunno how good his mastery over observation haki is so he my not be able to use the precog aspect of it. To my knowledge he has never been shown using precog. Knowing observation haki doesn't mean you have it mastered is what i am getting at i guess.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 juiceboks  Moderator

@leo-343: Exactly. The only comparison we have is Zoro..and he isn't anymore skilled than someone like Jacen Solo or Mace Windu even. GM Luke is by far the most adroit duelist in the entire Star Wars Mythos. Zoro nor Mihawk can't compare.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 juiceboks  Moderator

@leo-343: I didn't say Jacen or Mace were leagues below Luke, I said they were more skilled than Zoro. Mihawk has virtually no skill feats to compare with Luke, literally the only benchmark we have to go off on is regarding Zoro and even that's ill-defined past "he's much less skilled".

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 juiceboks  Moderator

@leo-343: Based on actual skill feats against other well established fighters and relevant accolades?

Avatar image for jesusthesefanboys
Jesusthesefanboys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Off topic, but is there a star wars respect thread, so i can see some of their feats.

I know they are a lot stronger in the eu, but isnt that now non-canon since disney took over.

PantyPolice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By PantyPolice

@leo-343 said:

It's hard to tell who the more skilled sword fighter is since Mihawk has very little appearances. Most of his showings rely on his stats, the only real showings of skill would be him stomping Zoro with a 2 inch knife and effortlessly matching Vista while looking in another direction.

I suppose we could use Zoro to scale and I'd put Zoro above most Jedi in raw skill and Mihawk is the best swordsman in One Piece but as of right now there isn't much to go on.

"effortlessly matching Vista while looking in another direction"

Both Vista and Mihawk were casual and both stalemated each other, Mihawk is Vista leveled.

Vista and Mihawk never fought before then so saying Mihawk is the best swordsman is wrong, he simply has the title.

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke is more skilled by feats. One Piece "skill" is rather shaky, because it ends up just becoming slice slice cut cut stab stab until one guy falls over after one strike (unless they're Zoro).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pantypolice: Lol, if he isn't the best swordsman why does everybody regard him as the best swordsman?

Avatar image for randomcharachter
randomcharachter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Skill feats for Luke?

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers