Luke Cage vs Mr. 1 (Marvel vs Manga Series #1)

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RidTom

Hello everyone, this is the my first installment of Marvel vs Manga!!

In this series I'll be comparing characters from both franchises who bear similarities and pit them in a super-awesome death match! Of course I'll be using all canon material, which for Manga includes: *Author Statements, manga feats, and anything canon. The same can be said for Marvel EXCEPT for *Author Statements. It's always a random encounter, with standard equipment.

(*Note: Due to the fact that most manga is owned by one person/writer, it is not susceptible to changes in characterization or feats unlike comics)

BATTLE #1!!!

Luke Cage:

No Caption Provided

V.S.

Mr. 1 (AKA Daz Bones):

No Caption Provided

The Hero for Hire v.s. the "Killer"! Luke Cage has near impenetrable skin tissue that allows him great durability, while Mr. 1 has his entire body made out of steel!

WHO WILL WIN?!

1.) Abilities:

• Luke Cage has near impenetrable skin tissue due to an experimental procedure that also left him with super human strength; allowing him to lift up to 25 tons and an above average healing factor which allows him to receive hits from powerful beings such as the Hulk, Namor, and Iron Fist.
No Caption Provided

• Mr. 1 gained his abilities after eating the mystical devil-fruit, the supa-supa fruit (aka Steel-Steel Fruit) . This not only gave him steel like durability but turned his entire body into steel itself, allowing him to shrug off sword strikes and gunfire with ease. Not only that but he can alter his body's physical properties to form bladed arms, fingers, legs, and even spin them in a buzz saw motion. And finally, if he swings hard and fast enough, he can slash whole buildings apart from a distance using the air pressure!
No Caption Provided

2.) Weaknesses:

• While Luke Cages skin is almost impossible to hurt, his insides however are not. If hit hard enough, there is the potential that he may suffer internal damage that can be very hazardous for him. Kinda offset by his healing factor, but the danger is always there.
  • Mr. 1 however suffers a multitude of weaknesses: Due to Devil Fruit he can't swim at all, Sea-stone can injure him, Haki can injure him, and anyone that can cut or pierce Steel can injure him. Kinda offset due the fact that his insides are also steel and likely add extra protection

So who has won in this Titanic Battle of Impervious Bodies??

The Winner is:

LUKE CAGE!!!

Why? Well while Mr.1 is completely steel, that's all he is, steel. Luke Cage however has a body that is far more durable than steel and though his insides may be unprotected, nothing in Mr. 1's powers that could put his insides at risk while Lukes strength and skin would most definitely injure Mr. 1!

NEXT TIME ON MvsM:

• Natsu "The Dragon Slayer" Dragoneel vs Johnny "The Human Torch" Storm!!!
  • Please leave constructive criticism in the comments below!
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These sound cool O: I love Manga vs Comic battles ; 3;

RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By RidTom
RidTom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like some feedback though haha

Funsiized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Funsiized

Mr. 1 can't do anything to him. i don't get how this is fair. I love the idea behind this thread but the characters arn't even close. AND CHANGE THE NEXT BATTLE. NATSU CAN AND WILL EAT ANY FLAME. IT WILL BE THE SAME SITUATION AS THIS MATCH.