Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Characters

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Rules

Round 1: H2H, Kelsier (Link has many spoilers, read at your own risk.) gets Pewter.

Round 2: Kelsier also gets Steel and Iron, as well as five coins and his daggers. Both can use their environment to the fullest.

Win by KO, no BFR.

In character.

Random encounter.

Start 15 feet apart.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

Kelsier feats?

Funny thing, I've actually been listening to some of the Mistborn books on audio, but not the ones that feature Kelsier.

Avatar image for deathstrokefan1626
DeathStrokeFan1626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luke cage, most likely. Kelsier is fast and strong, and with allomantic metals, can be considerable better. But he still would not be able to penetract Luke Cage's skin. He might be able to tire him, and he might pass out of exhaustion. But that's it, in every other scenario Luke Cage wins.

Avatar image for mcu-defender333
MCU-Defender333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By MCU-Defender333

Reviving this as I recently finished the MB trilogy.

Does the live-action version of Luke Cage (pictured) have the piercing durability feats to easily tank pewter-enhanced slashes/stabs from daggers? I know that coins will do nothing, given that Cage is bulletproof.

Kelsier can easily run circles around Cage but eventually he'll run out of metals. Kelsier does not have the Push/Pulling feats to suggest he could throw something like a truck at Cage, his superhuman dagger swings might do something but if even that's ineffective, it will only be a matter of time until he loses.

R1: Kelsier using pewter is capable of easily breaking the bones of regular people with casual punches, but that won't be enough to win against Cage. He definitely loses that one.

R2: using steel and iron will give Kelsier all the openings he needs to land blows, but that's still meaningless if he can't cut Cage. All depends on Cage's piercing feats, which I'm unsure of.