Luffy+Yonko’s vs Obito+Jinchuriki Paths

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Gilateen  Online

Poll Luffy+Yonko’s vs Obito+Jinchuriki Paths (23 votes)

Yonko’s Dominate 48%
Obito/Jinchuriki’s Annihilate 39%
Could go either way 13%

•Luffy starts in 4th Gear

•Kaido isn’t Drunk and Linlin isn’t Hungry

•Blackbeard has both Dark and Quake Fruit

•Whitebeard(Prime)

•Obito(White Mask)

•In Character but Serious

•Starting Distance: 80ft

•Jinchuriki’s start in tailed beast Mode.

•Canon Feats Only

•No Knowledge/Prep

•Win by DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonkos + luffy got this in the bag

ManimalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the jins being edos goes along way

UltimateSage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jinchuriki’s start in tailed beast Mode.

You know what time it is........Bijuudama GG

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Aeneas100

@ultimatesage said:

Depends. I'd still back obito but I don't think bijuudama is gonna save them. Blackbeard has the shadow fruit which can suck everything in it including bijuudamas. Obito is gonna have to play it smart in this battle. I'll back obito for now until someone changes my mind. But I don't think this is gonna be a stomp.

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatesage said:

Depends. I'd still back obito but I don't think bijuudama is gonna save them. Blackbeard has the shadow fruit which can suck everything in it including bijuudamas. Obito is gonna have to play it smart in this battle. I'll back obito for now until someone changes my mind. But I don't think this is gonna be a stomp.

Blackbeard also got stabbed by Ace's spears so he obviously can't just suck infinitely. His physical form was directly stated to be his biggest weakness on the same panel.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wabubub said:
@aeneas100 said:
@ultimatesage said:

Blackbeard also got stabbed by Ace's spears so he obviously can't just suck infinitely. His physical form was directly stated to be his biggest weakness on the same panel.

Of course, but he isn't alone here. Thats another thing you got to account for. I think he did end up sucking a town up from what I remember but he definitely wouldn't let bijuudamas hurt the team especially since luffy has future sight and would tell blackbeard where to use his shadows. I don't think it was ever stated blackbeard had a limit to how much he could suck in either.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yonkos easily. The Six paths advantage is numbers and that’s gone here.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

either jinchurikis spam tbb all over the place or obito sends team 1 to the kamui dimension or obito summons gedo statue and binds team 1 with chains.

pick ur choice

Only one thats a threat here is black beard, if he goes darkness mode, he can be kamui'd, if he stays tangible and gets caught up in the tbb crossfire, its gg

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaido

No Caption Provided

Either blackbeard and whitebeard

No Caption Provided

Alone got this in the bag

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If the biju aren’t eco one piece team wins.

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Animebattles12

@epichotflame said:

Only one thats a threat here is black beard, if he goes darkness mode, he can be kamui'd, if he stays tangible and gets caught up in the tbb crossfire, its gg

So, you're saying that the other characters are not a threat ?

Big Mom, Kaido and Shanks should all be atleast as strong if not stronger. And Whitebeard is in his Prime, meaning he could be Large Country level or even Continent level for all we know, if we go by hype. Heck, i'd go as far as to say that a Whitebeard in his prime could take this on his own.

And it's not like Luffy will go down easily either, he's faster and stronger than most, if not, all of the paths, and could also be a threat to Obito. And he even starts in gear 4th.

Yeah, i'm siding with Luffy and the Yonkos.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@epichotflame said:

So, you're saying that the other characters are not a threat ?

the others arent, being the fact that they lack durability to survive 1 tbb talkless of multiple of them being spammed but luckily for bb, he can due to him being a logia

Big Mom, Kaido and Shanks should all be atleast as strong if not stronger. And Whitebeard is in his Prime, meaning he could be Large Country level or even Continent level for all we know, if we go by hype. Heck, i'd go as far as to say that a Whitebeard in his prime could take this on his own.

lol at prime wb soloing

And it's not like Luffy will go down easily either, he's faster and stronger than most, if not, all of the paths, and could also be a threat to Obito. And he even starts in gear 4th.

if luffy gets caught up in the crossfire of tbb, he dies unless luffy has tanked an attack that obliterates mountains with no trace

Yeah, i'm siding with Luffy and the Yonkos.

cool

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exauce said:

Kaido

No Caption Provided

Either blackbeard and whitebeard

No Caption Provided

Alone got this in the bag

what is mountain lvl dragon blast and titling island going to do? lol

none of them have durability to survive 1 tbb talkless of multiple of them being spammed

Animebattles12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Animebattles12

@epichotflame:

1) first of all Big Mom and Kaido are pretty Tanky/durable, and have tanked some of the strongest attacks from the Straw Hats with ease, i know that's not saying much at the moment, but there's no reason to suggest that they lack durability, as they haven't had to tank stronger attacks yet.

2) We don't know the full extent of Whitebeard's power in his prime, but going by hype, he should be capable of taking them on his own. ( i didn't say he could take them easily tho, i just think that he would be more than a match on his own in his prime )

3) No, luffy hasn't tanked such an attack yet, but given that they are now facing Kaido, who is able to vaporize mountains, we could be seeing that in the near future.

But if luffy goes snakemode, he should be able to dodge the tbbs anyway. Even in base gear fourth he should be faster.

The thing is, most of the Yonko are pretty much featless, so this whole fight is mostly just speculation.

Saxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Yonkous may beat the jinchuriiki,maybe even stomp,but how are they getting past Edo Regen and Obito's intangibility. The Yonkous would eventually tire themselves out.

Naruto team stalemates and eventually win.

Djoss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Obito alone can solo.

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Yonko are outnumbered so I'm guessing Whitebeard and BB will go straight to those tsunami creating Quakes which is just crazy to think about the damage they'll cause on land.

By logic Shanks and Luffy should get behind the rest and start cutting them like sea kings.

Only big dog is Obito because of his intangibility but he's gonna slip up eventually and then one of the future sight users will be able to clip his wings... only to find out about that time traveling/lose an eye B.S then they'll lose maybe 1 before they go again.

Rednote99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Rednote99

The jinchuriki is Edo tensei. Even if they defeated Obito they can't defeat the immortal zombies who can turn into beast lol. Even big mom "soul Rip" won't work on them because they don't fear her.