Luffy with huge one piece army invades konoha (read op)

• 142 results
cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Outside of the unlikely yet amusing possibility of Sugar solo-ing:

R1: Luffy's army steamrolls them.

R2: Konoha

R3: Konoha

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow i am seriously surprised at how everyone thinks there is only 1 powerful person in Konoha.
Lets have a look at Konoha briefly.
They have better tech, they have walkies and the like of modern tech which allows better communication and planning, as well as photographs and videos.
With the exception of a couple of handful of people every villager is trained in weapons, and basic ninja techniques such as the Transformation, Substitution, and Clone jutsu.
The shinobi, from Genin to Jounin have experience working in military tactical groups. They have medics who can do on the spot healing of lost limbs and other serious injuries.
Many of the Clan jutsu are on par with most of the Devil Fruit, with a few Devil Fruits being stronger. but then against certain bloodline abilities are stronger too.

Nara clan jutsus are devistating on unsuspecting opponents. Hell Sugar can be as powerful as you like, if she gets caught in his Shadow-Neck binding technique she is dead, honestly if any of the major players did they are gonna get choked out. especially since most of their shapeshifting abilities are 'smart' and require them to choose to activate it.
A Nara just has to catch them in his shadow imitating technique and just allow his squad to pepper them with kunai to kill them. Or heck, have his squad throw kunai in reach of the baddies and allow the nara to kill them off making them pick up the kunai and use it to slit their throats.

Yamanaka has the Mind Body Disturbance Tech. which allows the user to control the body of the opponent, separating the target's will from their body allowing the Yamanaka to control their bodies. Can no one see how this would be devastating to Luffy's group?

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eos Konoha....meaning insane technological advances, Kabuto...basically a guy with an ability to reanimate an never ending wave of ninja zombie, multiple ms users, multiple gates users, etc...

Round three=SPITE!!! Naruto and Sasuke curbstompsoloblitz accidentally whilst fighting themselves.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perpetr8rmike said:

Wow i am seriously surprised at how everyone thinks there is only 1 powerful person in Konoha.

Lets have a look at Konoha briefly.

They have better tech, they have walkies and the like of modern tech which allows better communication and planning, as well as photographs and videos.

With the exception of a couple of handful of people every villager is trained in weapons, and basic ninja techniques such as the Transformation, Substitution, and Clone jutsu.

The shinobi, from Genin to Jounin have experience working in military tactical groups. They have medics who can do on the spot healing of lost limbs and other serious injuries.

Many of the Clan jutsu are on par with most of the Devil Fruit, with a few Devil Fruits being stronger. but then against certain bloodline abilities are stronger too.

Nara clan jutsus are devistating on unsuspecting opponents. Hell Sugar can be as powerful as you like, if she gets caught in his Shadow-Neck binding technique she is dead, honestly if any of the major players did they are gonna get choked out. especially since most of their shapeshifting abilities are 'smart' and require them to choose to activate it.

A Nara just has to catch them in his shadow imitating technique and just allow his squad to pepper them with kunai to kill them. Or heck, have his squad throw kunai in reach of the baddies and allow the nara to kill them off making them pick up the kunai and use it to slit their throats.

Yamanaka has the Mind Body Disturbance Tech. which allows the user to control the body of the opponent, separating the target's will from their body allowing the Yamanaka to control their bodies. Can no one see how this would be devastating to Luffy's group?

Not only that man, but are you currently caught up? Narutoverse now have the likes of moon busting lazer cannons, computers, legit flat screens, skyscraper buildings, game boys, etc... you name it...plus taijutsu school full of gate users, pseudo new gen Uchiha clan, and better/more diverse training and skillsets overall. In fact the average ninja could infiltrate with transformation assuming the haki users are preoccupied with the higher tier/lvl shinobi and go on an assassin spree.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Mxy actually brought up a great point. Sugar can theoretically solo all rounds. But aside from that:

1. Luffy's army stomp hard, most of them aren't even needed

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

Mxy actually brought up a great point. Sugar can theoretically solo all rounds. But aside from that:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

I dunno if it makes me a narutard or not, but I could make a logical/believable case for Konoha winning/clearing round 1. In character/non bloodlusted at that...Kabuto lives in the village now gg...I rest my case. ;P

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

I dunno if it makes me a narutard or not, but I could make a logical/believable case for Konoha winning/clearing round 1. In character/non bloodlusted at that...Kabuto lives in the village now gg...I rest my case. ;P

Kabuto has no answer when at least 20 people could casually destroy the city

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

Edo tensei the entire akatsuki again, every kage lvl fighter from the last war, etc... and I haven't went into the tons of gaters users who helped Lee destroy some of the large city busting meteor from the last, ninja tech, characters like Ino who can invade the mind, characters like Shika who can control the body, etc... this battle has lots more factors than just the godlike Naruto and Sasuke truth be told, but then again who am I to say anything against the almighty One Piece...

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

Edo tensei the entire akatsuki again, every kage lvl fighter from the last war, etc... and I haven't went into the tons of gaters users who helped Lee destroy some of the large city busting meteor from the last, ninja tech, characters like Ino who can invade the mind, characters like Shika who can control the body, etc... this battle has lots more factors that just Naruto and Sasuke truth be told, but then again who am I to say anything against the almighty One Piece...

most of the edos wouldnt be much more than nuisances tbh. It took like 15 gaters to split the meteor in half...they didn't destroy it. Shikamaru has trouble binding characters as strong as Luffy and co. It has many factors but most would be either too slow or too weak to contribute anything

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

Edo tensei the entire akatsuki again, every kage lvl fighter from the last war, etc... and I haven't went into the tons of gaters users who helped Lee destroy some of the large city busting meteor from the last, ninja tech, characters like Ino who can invade the mind, characters like Shika who can control the body, etc... this battle has lots more factors that just Naruto and Sasuke truth be told, but then again who am I to say anything against the almighty One Piece...

most of the edos wouldnt be much more than nuisances tbh. It took like 15 gaters to split the meteor in half...they didn't destroy it. Shikamaru has trouble binding characters as strong as Luffy and co. It has many factors but most would be either too slow or too weak to contribute anything

1.) Edo tensei zombies are massive threats just based off the infinite regen fact alone let alone infinite chakra as well.

2.) Let me rephrase that they broke it into two very large halves. Still somewhat impressive.

3.) Yes while it maybe true Shikamaru has trouble binding strong characters how long do think it will take for Luffy and co to be hindered by this action? Every second spent bound to another's shadow is precious time that could've been spent conquering Konoha outright...correct.

4.) Too slow...Kabuto is fast enough to matter, and after he begins spawning other high lvl/tier shinobi the entire game changes.

5.) Too weak....irrelevant as far as I'm concerned as quite a few of the NV ninjas have hax as well as versatility.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And One Piece doesn't have sealing techniques like Bleach and Naruto so edo tensei are there to stay once conjured.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

1.) Edo tensei zombies are massive threats just based off the infinite regen fact alone let alone infinite chakra as well.

2.) Let me rephrase that they broke it into two very large halves. Still somewhat impressive.

3.) Yes while it maybe true Shikamaru has trouble binding strong characters how long do think it will take for Luffy and co to be hindered by this action? Every second spent bound to another's shadow is precious time that could've been spent conquering Konoha outright...correct.

4.) Too slow...Kabuto is fast enough to matter, and after he begins spawning other high lvl/tier shinobi the entire game changes.

5.) Too weak....irrelevant as far as I'm concerned as quite a few of the NV ninjas have hax as well as versatility.

1. Can they regen from being turned into stone

2. Not when Luffy can city bust

3. But I see no reason why Shika would 1. Be able to manuever quick enough to tag someone withe it and 2. be able to hold them for even a second, the high ends are just that physically strong

4. Not really and IIRC he had prep and most of the main threats have been sealed away anyways so they are irrelevant

5. Thats nice....they would still get straight up oneshotted.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

3. But I see no reason why Shika would 1. Be able to manuever quick enough to tag someone withe it and 2. be able to hold them for even a second, the high ends are just that physically strong

4. Not really and IIRC he had prep and most of the main threats have been sealed away anyways so they are irrelevant

1.) I'm not sure how transmutation would effect them. Edit: transmutation might act as an sealing equivalent.

2.) Good point.

3.) He doesn't have to announce himself before using it...why couldn't he just use a sneak attack.

4.) Hahahaha. Edo tensei Itachi wasn't sealed just undone, same with Minato, Hiruzen, Tobirama, Hashirama, etc...

5.) Conceded. Excluding the one's who aren't edo....

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

1.) I'm not sure how transmutation would effect them. Edit: transmutation might act as an sealing equivalent.

2.) Good point.

3.) He doesn't have to announce himself before using it...why couldn't he just use a sneak attack.

4.) Hahahaha. Edo tensei Itachi wasn't sealed just undone, same with Minato, Hiruzen, Tobirama, Hashirama, etc...

1. indeed

2. yes...I know

3. He isn't sneak attacking everyone....someones bound to oneshot him sooner or later....most likely sooner

4. Kabuto doesn't possess the Kages

5. even the ones who are likely get put down

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@hulkage said:
@leo-343 said:

2. Konoha

3. Konoha

2.) Good point.

1. indeed

2. yes...I know

3. He isn't sneak attacking everyone....someones bound to oneshot him sooner or later....most likely sooner

4. Kabuto doesn't possess the Kages

5. even the ones who are likely get put down

4.) Explain. Why not, because you say so? He is an edo tensei user just like Orochimaru.

5.) It's possible, but not enough of the One Piece cast have the hax to bring that into fruition. Without hax, sealing, or bfr it is nigh impossible to best an edo tensei undead, and that applies towards hightiers such as Hulk as well just to be clear Mr. Hulkage.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so why are the Luffy fans acting like the Shinobi would fight as ineffectively as the Marines in their series?

Bring it down a notch, after the time skip it was impressive for Luffy to dodge a laser shot by a pacifista, but all he did was move his head a little so he is not FTL bring it down a notch. I am not claiming any of the shinobi are either, but seriously their jutsu are hardly slow motion. The shadow jutsus for example are not very slow, and given that they are suppose to be used as a surprise attack its fast enough to catch those who are unsuspecting.

Also given that they are in the city, the shadows from the buildings would cloak most of the shadow jutsu from notice till it was too late.
your also saying people to physically strong won't be held long. This might be true but really it only takes a few seconds to hold them to cause massive damage to the army. Not every Pirate is Super Saiyan strong.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1:Luffy destroys

konoha for the rest

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

Holy shit, some of the arguments against One Piece are abysmal.

I find it funny that the one guy who is ultra pro One Piece would say that...

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Piece slaughterhouse all rounds... I've read Naruto, and yes, he's strong, but he can't win against all of these together.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@leo-343 said:

It's an honest opinion, also it's common knowledge I'm impartial in One Piece threads, I admit they get stomped when they get stomped, when they win when it's obvious they win etc. So your comment is meaningless.

:P

@rexorr said:

One Piece slaughterhouse all rounds... I've read Naruto, and yes, he's strong, but he can't win against all of these together.

No Caption Provided

Hahahaha....but seriously are you avidly debating in favor of team One Piece clearing all rounds especially round three? I must know.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@leo-343 said:

It's an honest opinion, also it's common knowledge I'm impartial in One Piece threads, I admit they get stomped when they get stomped, when they win when it's obvious they win etc. So your comment is meaningless.

@rexorr said:

No Caption Provided

Hahahaha....but seriously are you avidly debating in favor of team One Piece clearing all rounds especially round three? I must know.

The OP team we have here is basically Marineford (Whom were destroying the island itself as a side-effect of the actual fight) where we have hundreds of Whitebeard pirates, as well as Doflamingo and

I just re-read the OP, and realized that the Straw Hats weren't part of this. Still siding with OP on all of em except maybe round 3, but all much closer, around 5-6/10.

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm surprised no one mentioned genjutsu

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rexorr said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@leo-343 said:
@vintage_spiderman said:
@leo-343 said:

@rexorr said:

No Caption Provided

The OP team we have here is basically Marineford (Whom were destroying the island itself as a side-effect of the actual fight) where we have hundreds of Whitebeard pirates, as well as Doflamingo and

I just re-read the OP, and realized that the Straw Hats weren't part of this. Still siding with OP on all of em except maybe round 3, but all much closer, around 5-6/10.

Man oh man I was actually about to get off line, but now I absolutely cannot someone actually believes round three is debatable adult Naruto and Sasuke stomp so hard...

Sasuke can pull out city busting attacks casually....even with something like base chidori(scan 1-7...the feat depiction as well as different size representations of Konoha)....at this point in time an chidori activation is as casual as taking a piss for him. And Narusavior can tank attacks capable of violating the moon itself in literal base mode whilst chakra drained with superficial damage sustained only(scan 8).

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Nufious said:

I'm surprised no one mentioned genjutsu

Unnecessary here.

Rexorr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nufious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edo Itachi solos

*retreats to safe distance*

KingTheron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Luffy's army.

Round 2: Konoha

Round 3: Konoha

Also, the Leaf Village is far too much of an intelligent network of individuals when it comes to combat to be brought down so easily.

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By Lukundra

No one has ever really given a real argument for why Sugar doesn't solo the whole of Konoha.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

Luffy

Naruto

Leaf village

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra: no one has shown a good argument as to why she does

Lukundra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku: Well, yes, they have. She simply walks in and turns everyone into toys. No one will suspect her, not even when she turns someone into a toy right in front of their comrades thanks to how her power works. How will they beat something like that?

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lukundra: how does she get in? How does she get around the security checks? The telepaths? Byakugan? Rinnegan? They can literally see if people have powers. Does she erase sealed records? If she has intent to harm people, it can literally be sensed.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy above me is the truth...

dunmer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sugar might "might" be able to solo round 1 if the OP team plays their hand really well. The thought of her soloing round 2 and 3 is plain ridiculous. Naruto has the ability to sense other people's malicious intent even from countries away. On top of that Naruto is the best sensor in their verse, I am sure he should be able to sense any strange aura that enters the village.

WF_Mxyzptlk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maiamaku said:

@lukundra: how does she get in? How does she get around the security checks? The telepaths? Byakugan? Rinnegan? They can literally see if people have powers. Does she erase sealed records? If she has intent to harm people, it can literally be sensed.

Why do you think they're checking sealed records all of a sudden? Sugar can take all the key players down in minutes then just walk out of the village. They can check all they want, its too late.

Security checks? The village is a sprawling metropolis. It's not like its a giant fence with security guards everywhere. Nobody is going to notice a little girl walking in. Are you claiming that every ill intention in konoha is somehow being sensed at all times? Naruto is stressed and tired, he doesn't have his sensory jutsu up at all times, and he's not going to scrutinise a little girl who walks into his office.

Not to mention that its unlikely that devil fruit powers even can be sensed, given that they are not chakra related.

Is it likely to happen in character? No. But could Sugar theoretically solo? Absolutely.

dawnone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@maiamaku said:

Why do you think they're checking sealed records all of a sudden? Sugar can take all the key players down in minutes then just walk out of the village. They can check all they want, its too late.

Security checks? The village is a sprawling metropolis. It's not like its a giant fence with security guards everywhere. Nobody is going to notice a little girl walking in. Are you claiming that every ill intention in konoha is somehow being sensed at all times? Naruto is stressed and tired, he doesn't have his sensory jutsu up at all times, and he's not going to scrutinise a little girl who walks into his office.

Not to mention that its unlikely that devil fruit powers even can be sensed, given that they are not chakra related.

Is it likely to happen in character? No. But could Sugar theoretically solo? Absolutely.

Naruto can sense malice and evil deeds not just chakra.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sugar is scary hax, if Usopp has missed, if his Haki didn't activate or if he wasn't paying attention, Sugar would have turned Luffy and Law into dolls which wouldn't have just ended the Dressrosa arc, the entire series itself would have been over.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Perpetr8rMike

They would absolutely notice a strange random girl in the village. Yes in Luffy's universe she is unnoticed due to her size and appearance. Naruto universe has 5 and 6 year old Chunin assassins. Hell their Anbu Black Ops have many very young members so they would not just hand wave away some random girl showing up in their village. So Sugar is not a Secret Weapon, someone would notice her and the moment she didn't have an answer to why she was there she would be dead. I know she is quick with her touch attacks, but this is a village full of people who can body flicker across the village in an instant. She is not gonna speed touch the entire village. Also her power only works on people's memories. Konoha has a video surveillance system. Anyone watching the screens would see the person being blinked out into a toy. Yes they likely would not remember who that person was but they would still remember seeing it happen by the strict definition of her powers.

From there it is a quick relay of information to the Anbu, who kill her before she knows what happened given they are literally the best assassins the village has to offer, are trained from virtually their first mission to be killers. So her advantage of looking young means nothing in the Naruto universe.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

I've said all of this already..Sugar cannot solo a village with such advanced surveillance systems both tech and human-based. This is also a verse where a 6 year old can become a high ranking ninja so they most likely will not underestimate her on the grounds that she's a child.

Perpetr8rMike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juiceboks: which is exactly what they are saying "Oh well she is a little kid no one would suspect her" and I am like... why the hell not when you have prodigies like Itachi, Kakashi, etc who were Chunin by age 6 and have already killed people by age 10. Hell a ten year old is a Genin normally in Naruto.

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

@perpetr8rmike: And then you have people like Zabuza who slaughtered over a hundred would be Genin without any training whatsoever. You'd think if it were that easy to for a girl to just waltz into Konoha other villages would train Kunoichi to do just that. Though I'm sure they've tried at some point..which is all the more reason for them to be suspicious of her.

Chichen_Nuggeg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luffy solos because Naruto sucks

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tbh Round 1 is winnable due to Lee, Sakura, TenTen, Shikamaru, Kabuto, and Orochimaru.

Sakura has the physical strength to make Doffys strings useless, and Katsuyu to shield the people who matter.

Lee isn't on Guy's level but he isn't too far from it either, Even if those gated users are anywhere near part1 Lee thier going on an utter spree

Theirs also no legit reason why any of them can't be sealed no one knows of tenten's weapons secrets.... If she takes out Law and Luffy that's most of thier back bone off the bat.

Prime oro is most defintely a threat since he can use his arms again

This team of 5 edo completely obliterate this Army:

Minato, Deidara, Dan, Mu, and Madara/Hash (edo feats only)

FTG C4 ontop of enemy position......broken.

Avatar image for deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36
deactivated-57d17bdd0bd36

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sakura making Doflamingo's strings useless. Hmm, Sakura...Doflamingo. Sakura...Doflamingo. Sakura...Doflamingo. Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Cosmic_Lantern

@goldroger1 said:

Sakura making Doflamingo's strings useless. Hmm, Sakura...Doflamingo. Sakura...Doflamingo. Sakura...Doflamingo. Cocaine is one hell of a drug.

Go ahead and refute me then, Sakura has the physical strength to ragdoll doffy, she's much stronger than Naruto or Sasuke physically un-amped of course. Put your money where your mouth is.