D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By D3athstroke

@leo-343 said:

@d3athstroke: He's still getting rekt, true he isn't at 100% but he didn't seem that bad after Luffy punched him across Dressrosa, he shook it off and wondered which district he landed in, then Luffy was on his a$$ again.

Not even 100% ? His internal organs are held by a string and he took Countershock to the head (without any defence) about minute before Luffy started punching and kicking him in the head. He might be taking it like a boss, but his physical state is in pathetic shape 1% at the best, he is fighting through sheer willpower.

D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:

@d3athstroke: 1% at best? Sounds like you're exaggerating. Law did damage but on scan showings of Doffy doesn't indicate he's only at 1%. He calmly got up and asked himself which district he landed in before getting blitzed again.

And in Thriller Bark Zoro stood up and said that "Nothing happened". Doflamingo is half dead no matter how you look at the situation. He is badass yes, he acts cool yes, but he is half dead.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d
deactivated-5cfefdb3f097d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It could go either way.

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll pay money to see this and I will bet that zoro can win he has yet to show us what he can really do and I'm sure he will have a new ability that will match luffy but it's close very close, zoro 5.1 for me dam its close

Cosmic_Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God slasher stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-59b71d5620272
deactivated-59b71d5620272

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro didn't show his limit yet, so it's kind hard to gauge his full power and he was generally more impressive and since this is bloodlusted I say he kill Luffy before he can use G4.

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump.

Avatar image for back_stabbath95
Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: why bump t we haven’t seen anything new from Zoro since dressrosa and even then he hasn’t shown any exertion post time skip yet whilst Luffy has so it’s really up in the air until Wano progresses.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chronicplane: why bump t we haven’t seen anything new from Zoro since dressrosa and even then he hasn’t shown any exertion post time skip yet whilst Luffy has so it’s really up in the air until Wano progresses.

What do you think will happen next chapter

On the battle i think Zoro beats base Luffy,G2 and G3 and when he is using his full power technique/asura(Complet speculation BTW) he can fight G4 but lose after a decent fight

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#64 socajunkie  Moderator
alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy might not even need gear 4 at this point considering how he fared against Katakuri.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I can agree with that though I wouldn’t sleep on a current base Luffy considering how he was able to deal with Katakuri in base.

I’m not exactly sure though I’d like to believe Hawkins might see that Luffy has a probable chance at defeating Kaido and perhaps aid them in the same sense that Capone helped. I can also get behind the theory that Hawkins has a voodoo doll for Kaido and may just be one of his strongest subordinates off that merit and if it were true I could see him capturing Zoro and Luffy. I’m probably looking too into it and they may just beat him gather some info and move on but I’m hoping his appearance is deeper than just being a cronie for Kaido:

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro beats luffy if Luffy can only use gear 2 and 3

If luffy uses gear 4 he wins

Hope_w

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either Zoro oneshots him or Luffy pummels him. Depends on who gets first hit.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: I can agree with that though I wouldn’t sleep on a current base Luffy considering how he was able to deal with Katakuri in base.

I feel that was pis also wasn't that kata weekend

I’m not exactly sure though I’d like to believe Hawkins might see that Luffy has a probable chance at defeating Kaido and perhaps aid them in the same sense that Capone helped.

Possibly though i feel that Luffy is gonna have a 0% chance of defeating Kaido then then do the whole thing where overcomes his destiny and defeats Kaido,as they fight his chances will continuously rise.

I feel Hawkins is being slept on i feel he is zoro level.Maybe a bit higher though what people forget is its not just Hawkins its hawkins and his crew which should consist of competent fighters.

I can also get behind the theory that Hawkins has a voodoo doll for Kaido

Meh.I think it only works on people weaker then him i think its more likely that he has one for otama and that's why they won't beat him

and may just be one of his strongest subordinates

I feel he is below the calamities who should all be Katakuri level though likely are stronger.

off that merit and if it were true I could see him capturing Zoro and Luffy.

I doubt they will capture him i think they will have a litter scuffle then one of 2 things will happen

1. Luffy and Zoro flee with otama
  2. They come to an agreement with Hawkins
  3. The Kitetsu blade takes over or affects luffy meaning zoro and hawkins will have to subdue him or take the blade(This is just a fan theory of mine the first 2 are more likely)

I’m probably looking too into it and they may just beat him gather some info and move on

Oda is silly enough to waste this much hype like this guy is a supernova so should be feared he most likely will be apart of the final battle alongside the straw hat-law alliance and the Kid alliance

I actually feel them defeating him and his crew head on with otama there is very unlikely as luffy will probably have trouble with hawkins and the crew could dogpile zoro especially if they have crew members on the level of sanji,brook,franky,robin ETC

but I’m hoping his appearance is deeper than just being a cronie for Kaido:

I hope so too,So far the narrative for the supernovas seems to be that you can put them down but not keep them there and that they will not be anybody's lacky for long.Heck if Capone bege the guy who is probably the weakest supernova has the balls to challenge a yonko just think what the stronger one would do.

Yeah so that's that lol.The kid alliance are probably trying to free Kid.

HitTheAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zoro isn't beating Luffy.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: well Luffy shouldn’t have won that fight and probably wouldn’t have if flanpe wasn’t involved because Katakuri maimed himself for the cheap shot. This was all after he had already been rocking Luffy though Luffy kept bouncing back and Snakeman is what gave him the upper hand once he came off cooldown from the previous G4. Needless to say Luffy was able to keep pace in base form.

The exchange was really cool with Hawkins but idk if their skirmish is over. Have you read it? Don’t want to spoil you.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DeadZoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Zoro say he wouldn't accept a captain weaker than him.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy has him beat at this point. Zoro would have to do something this arc, to even it out.

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deadzoom: he said he would accept no less of his captain when Luffy used CoC in front of him

Back_stabbath95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thenewguysnm1: so it may seem but isn’t Hawkin’s straw man stand still chasing them?

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy slaps in G2 alone, G4 is overkill.