Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@lichgod3 said:
@kajin_style said:
@lichgod3 said:

@zorosavage22: sure in reaction speeds I will give luffy FTL but in combat and movement speed sub-relativistic+

And that would be Post-time skip Luffy right? Now consider his buffs of G2 and G4 and consider he learned Advance Observation Haki from Katakuri long after the time-skip.

Then slap on top of him mastering Conq Haki which pushed his base form to be better than his G4 form vs Kaido as he did blocked Club with his leg in base while Kaido was in Hybrid.

Now finally add in G2 and G4 with the new mastered Conq Haki.

Do you still think he is sub-relativistic then?

no not his base i mean current luffy, he would be sub-relativistic+ in combat and movement speed, i don't disagree with luffy being FTL(full power) in reaction speeds but the thing is that he doesn't have any speed feats on the same level as his reactions even adding all of those buffs wouldn't get him to FTL at best sub-relativistic+

Then what do you view luffy as base? It can't be that low or else basic observation haki is pretty OP to bring such a low stat character to the levels of dodging a FTL attack.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: I already told you but you just won’t accept it 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

look dude if your not gonna give me feats then just stop tagging me all together

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#404  Edited By Lichgod3

@lichgod3 said:
@kajin_style said:
@lichgod3 said:

@zorosavage22: sure in reaction speeds I will give luffy FTL but in combat and movement speed sub-relativistic+

And that would be Post-time skip Luffy right? Now consider his buffs of G2 and G4 and consider he learned Advance Observation Haki from Katakuri long after the time-skip.

Then slap on top of him mastering Conq Haki which pushed his base form to be better than his G4 form vs Kaido as he did blocked Club with his leg in base while Kaido was in Hybrid.

Now finally add in G2 and G4 with the new mastered Conq Haki.

Do you still think he is sub-relativistic then?

no not his base i mean current luffy, he would be sub-relativistic+ in combat and movement speed, i don't disagree with luffy being FTL(full power) in reaction speeds but the thing is that he doesn't have any speed feats on the same level as his reactions even adding all of those buffs wouldn't get him to FTL at best sub-relativistic+

Then what do you view luffy as base? It can't be that low or else basic observation haki is pretty OP to bring such a low stat character to the levels of dodging a FTL attack.

MHS

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: dude I already said that base form kaido was able to move so fast that Luffy even with his future sight couldn’t complete dodge the incoming attack ( when a weaker posttimeskip Luffy who was also using regular Kenbunshoku Haki considered Light Speed lasers to be too slow and easily dodge the second Lightspeed laser in his second gear ) and right now current base form Luffy is right now fighting against kaido one on one while in his hybrid form ( who’s physical strength, speed and power are massively increased)

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delein said:

@lichgod3: dont bother with the fella here.

you right he seems to not give me any evidence supporting his claims so he seems to be just a troll

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:
@zorosavage22 said:

@lichgod3: all of those buffs Luffy has definitely makes easily FTL and you still have no proof that he’s not dude

how does it make it FTL when he has no feats suggesting so

He does actually. Prior to the time skip we have Luffy smacked away Lightning from Enel.

We had CP9 Kalifa blocking lightning from Nami. We had Luffy going even against Blueno who is stronger than Kalifa to then Luffy go G2 and blitz Blueno.

Meanwhile if you recall the doriki power levels they used in the beginning to measure CP9's powers we have Kalifa at 630, Blueno at 820 and Lucci at 4000 and it took G2 to keep pace with Lucci, in his beast form. So Luffy easily 5x Blueno's speed and reaction time, to a guy who is stronger than Kalifa who is a Lightning timer.

Then we have Kuma pushing air at the speed of light against Zoro who managed to dodge it barely. We have the Pacifista vs Strawhats fight where they were barely avoiding the light beam attacks and getting caught in the explosive shock waves.

So all the pre-time skip events put them at sub-light speed. Now we got to post-time skip and Luffy completely outpaces the pacifista not just cause Observation haki, but because he got stronger. Recall how G2 and G3 attacks did nothing to the Pacifista before the time skip. It took the all the strawhats best attacks to take 1 out.

Now Luffy one-shots it. The scaling difference is huge! That's just post-time skip!

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: dude read this again I already said that base form kaido was able to move so fast that Luffy even with his future sight couldn’t complete dodge the incoming attack ( when a weaker posttimeskip Luffy who was also using regular Kenbunshoku Haki considered Light Speed lasers to be too slow and easily dodge the second Lightspeed laser in his second gear ) and right now current base form Luffy is right now fighting against kaido one on one while in his hybrid form ( who’s physical strength, speed and power are massively increased)

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:
@zorosavage22 said:

@lichgod3: all of those buffs Luffy has definitely makes easily FTL and you still have no proof that he’s not dude

He does actually. Prior to the time skip we have Luffy smacked away Lightning from Enel.

We had CP9 Kalifa blocking lightning from Nami. We had Luffy going even against Blueno who is stronger than Kalifa to then Luffy go G2 and blitz Blueno.

Meanwhile if you recall the doriki power levels they used in the beginning to measure CP9's powers we have Kalifa at 630, Blueno at 820 and Lucci at 4000 and it took G2 to keep pace with Lucci, in his beast form. So Luffy easily 5x Blueno's speed and reaction time, to a guy who is stronger than Kalifa who is a Lightning timer.

Then we have Kuma pushing air at the speed of light against Zoro who managed to dodge it barely. We have the Pacifista vs Strawhats fight where they were barely avoiding the light beam attacks and getting caught in the explosive shock waves.

So all the pre-time skip events put them at sub-light speed. Now we got to post-time skip and Luffy completely outpaces the pacifista not just cause Observation haki, but because he got stronger. Recall how G2 and G3 attacks did nothing to the Pacifista before the time skip. It took the all the strawhats best attacks to take 1 out.

Now Luffy one-shots it. The scaling difference is huge! That's just post-time skip!

scans for pretty everything you just said, because everything you just said was bs

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: dude I already said that base form kaido was able to move so fast that Luffy even with his future sight couldn’t complete dodge the incoming attack ( when a weaker posttimeskip Luffy who was also using regular Kenbunshoku Haki considered Light Speed lasers to be too slow and easily dodge the second Lightspeed laser in his second gear ) and right now current base form Luffy is right now fighting against kaido one on one while in his hybrid form ( who’s physical strength, speed and power are massively increased)

there is something called evidence and you have yet to bring it to me like I've asked several times

deepseaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3: the one piece wank is getting ridiculous dude lol. They always use double standard and can't use simple logic. If by real evidence, oda said akainu's fruit has the highest AP in logia, and enel is also a logia, meaning magma>lightning. Also, magma was only 1000 degree in official book written by oda lol, he specifically says akainu's magama is 1000 degree and can melt irons. However, in bleach, everyone is basically a tank and espicially yami, who can tank thousands of degree easily. So yami stomps

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#413  Edited By zorosavage22

@deepseaking: stop downplaying one piece dude and don’t use real life logic with anime it never works okay🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lichgod3 said:
@kajin_style said:
@lichgod3 said:
@zorosavage22 said:

scans for pretty everything you just said, because everything you just said was bs

Why would I bother digging for several pages of scans when you can't even accept the Drake-X scan?

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@lichgod3:there's your prove dude

nice but did you know that one luffy was moving for the intent to attack and he was to close to kaido at this point to dodge so this makes no sense and the second scan im not gonna even address

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#416  Edited By zorosavage22

@lichgod3: did you know that even with his future vision and reaction speed ( regardless of how close he was ) Luffy was still barely able to dodge the attack and that kaido at that point was just still playing around with him in his base form, also stop denying that Luffy is not FTL cause he is and even others below Luffy are FTL dude

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#417  Edited By Kajin_Style
@lichgod3 said:

You know what. Let's dig for those scans. I changed my mind:

Luffy smacking away lightning bolt from Enel:

No Caption Provided

Kalifa blocking point blank Lightning attack from Nam by putting herself in a Soap Bar Tomb:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the Douriki Rating which was measured with Lucci in his human form, not beast:

No Caption Provided

Here is the Blueno and Luffy fight. Funny enough I was wrong, Luffy was controlling the fight up until Blueno used his Door-Door power and made things dangerous for Luffy. That's when he turned on G2. Sadly couldn't find the full fight but here is G2 completely blitz Blueno:

Loading Video...

Here is Kuma pushing air at the speed of light with zoro dodging it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the Strawhats battling a Pacifista and barely getting out of the way of the beams. It also shows how much trouble they had damaging one, including Luffy. Which further proves the stat gains he got for his 2 years of training. The fight starts at the 4min mark:

Loading Video...

Now we have post-time skip Luffy doing this:

No Caption Provided

Which again is after a 2 year time skip of him training and mastering a basic form of observation haki. Luffy did infact train and get stronger as he developed his gear forms further, created G4 and was constantly battling wild animals on that island he was on. So it is not just Observation Haki doing all the work, it is raw gains from training too.

-------------------

With all that said there is still tons of progression and feats after this moment above. We later have:

• Hordy Jones throwing a water bullet near or at the speed of light. Later Luffy dodges a barrage of this.
  • Luffy escaping a point-blank liquid explosion that had him covered, lifted in the air and while he was momentarily stunned.
  • Doffy laughing off G2 as too soft and G3 as too slow, while outpacing base Luffy.
  • G4 Luffy blitz Doffy.
  • Katakuri countering G4 Luffy and taking him out. Luffy uses this battle to practice and train his Observation Haki, seeing how good Katakuri is with his.
  • Luffy uses G4 Snakeman to outpace Katakuri and land some shots. Snakeman's attacks do in fact get faster the longer they travel. A stretch limit doesn't seem possible.
  • Katakuri proving his Advance Obs Haki can keep pace with Snakeman despite taking some hits but ultimately loses in an exchange of finishing blows.
  • Wano Luffy further practicing the Advance Observation Haki (basically Future Sight) he learned from Katakuri.
  • G4 Luffy getting 1 shotted by Kaido
  • Luffy learning Ryou and further mastering Future Sight
  • Luffy vs Kaido round 2, manages to tag Kaido, do some damage, even forced Kaido to dodge an attack.
  • Kaido gets mad, blitzes and one-shots Luffy afterward.
  • Luffy learns Conqueror's Haki mastery is the key and manages to block Kaido's attack in base form.
  • Luffy loses off panel.
  • Luffy returns for Round 3.....

We'll have to see how he pulls off the win. What we haven't seen is what G2, G3 or G4 looks like when used with Conqueror's Haki. Or if he skips them all together and does something better.

So! The scaling is there.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deepseaking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for antitheticalopinion
AntitheticalOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy can't survive half of Yami's attacks, and Yami should be faster. Yami can't survive any of current luffy's attacks, but can luffy tag him? Gonna give it to Yami still due to speed and durability negation.

Byby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current luffy solos the paper verse

Laufnyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@byby said:

Current luffy still gets stomped by Yami

Byby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@byby said:

Current luffy solos the paper verse

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami still oneshots and always will

zorosavage22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EtherealCrater

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yami is too slow and can't counter Ryou, I have base Luffy a little over 100x SoL as an extremely low estimate

vex_haid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy slaps

Avatar image for deactivated-623c3fb31fd1e
deactivated-623c3fb31fd1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ningenoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#432  Edited By Ningenoid

Yami

all_for_one

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its kinda sad that you guy make it seem like yami is only good for that one attack

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Valhallavolund

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kaido

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy flicks the building level physical yami.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#437  Edited By Kajin_Style

Luffy stomps. No one has counter this plethora of points and evidence I brought up. :)

And they tell me to CaV... ha!

@kajin_style said:
@lichgod3 said:

You know what. Let's dig for those scans. I changed my mind:

Luffy smacking away lightning bolt from Enel:

No Caption Provided

Kalifa blocking point blank Lightning attack from Nam by putting herself in a Soap Bar Tomb:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the Douriki Rating which was measured with Lucci in his human form, not beast:

No Caption Provided

Here is the Blueno and Luffy fight. Funny enough I was wrong, Luffy was controlling the fight up until Blueno used his Door-Door power and made things dangerous for Luffy. That's when he turned on G2. Sadly couldn't find the full fight but here is G2 completely blitz Blueno:

Loading Video...

Here is Kuma pushing air at the speed of light with zoro dodging it:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Here is the Strawhats battling a Pacifista and barely getting out of the way of the beams. It also shows how much trouble they had damaging one, including Luffy. Which further proves the stat gains he got for his 2 years of training. The fight starts at the 4min mark:

Loading Video...

Now we have post-time skip Luffy doing this:

No Caption Provided

Which again is after a 2 year time skip of him training and mastering a basic form of observation haki. Luffy did infact train and get stronger as he developed his gear forms further, created G4 and was constantly battling wild animals on that island he was on. So it is not just Observation Haki doing all the work, it is raw gains from training too.

-------------------

With all that said there is still tons of progression and feats after this moment above. We later have:

• Hordy Jones throwing a water bullet near or at the speed of light. Later Luffy dodges a barrage of this.
  • Luffy escaping a point-blank liquid explosion that had him covered, lifted in the air and while he was momentarily stunned.
  • Doffy laughing off G2 as too soft and G3 as too slow, while outpacing base Luffy.
  • G4 Luffy blitz Doffy.
  • Katakuri countering G4 Luffy and taking him out. Luffy uses this battle to practice and train his Observation Haki, seeing how good Katakuri is with his.
  • Luffy uses G4 Snakeman to outpace Katakuri and land some shots. Snakeman's attacks do in fact get faster the longer they travel. A stretch limit doesn't seem possible.
  • Katakuri proving his Advance Obs Haki can keep pace with Snakeman despite taking some hits but ultimately loses in an exchange of finishing blows.
  • Wano Luffy further practicing the Advance Observation Haki (basically Future Sight) he learned from Katakuri.
  • G4 Luffy getting 1 shotted by Kaido
  • Luffy learning Ryou and further mastering Future Sight
  • Luffy vs Kaido round 2, manages to tag Kaido, do some damage, even forced Kaido to dodge an attack.
  • Kaido gets mad, blitzes and one-shots Luffy afterward.
  • Luffy learns Conqueror's Haki mastery is the key and manages to block Kaido's attack in base form.
  • Luffy loses off panel.
  • Luffy returns for Round 3.....

We'll have to see how he pulls off the win. What we haven't seen is what G2, G3 or G4 looks like when used with Conqueror's Haki. Or if he skips them all together and does something better.

So! The scaling is there.