DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#53  Edited By DarkRaiden

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: solidarity is problem though.

Haki is an ABILITY to sense things spiritually, use your spirit to strengthen yourself, and Overpower the weak willed using your spirit.

How tf is he Eating an ability? Or a sense?

that's like me being good at footbal and natsu eating that...

I don't know man. They eat shadows anything is fair game IMO. Cause that just....blew my mind. Made absolutely no sense.

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Cooldes
Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#56  Edited By GhostRavage

@cooldes said:

@darkraiden: Haki is NOT energy and there can't be eaten by natsu...

"Haki is a mysterious power that is found in every living being in the world. It is not that different from the normal senses. However, most people do not notice it or fail to awaken it. Broadly, there are two types of Haki common to everyone, given the proper training; however, there is a third type that only a certain group of "chosen ones" are said to possess. In simple terms, Haki is an ability to sense spiritual energy and overpower enemies."

...nope, still not energy

It's energy. Clearly.

No... Haki, as explained by Rayleigh is the power of no doubt. Everybody has it but needs to awake it. Its not energy at all...

StrictlyAnime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By StrictlyAnime

Round 1: This is a close fight I'm leaning towards Natsu though

Round 2: Luffy wins Mid-Difficulty

Date_Masamune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Date_Masamune

Luffy both rounds

I don't think Natsu can eat energy I think he just eats elements.

ownagepants

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage: what makes you say luffy is a more skilled fighter all his fighting has been with his rubber ability their are no feats of him fighting without it

i give both rounds to natsu because even without his fire dragon abilities hes still very strong and shown to be a good fighter just with his fists and round 2 because rubber isnt resistant to fire this isnt like with enel where the only reason he won was because he was resistant to electricity otherwise enel would have destroyed him

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ownagepants: But enel had Haki and lost...

...Natsu does not.

...Luffy also has G2 and Haki now...

...please tell me how is natsu touching him in round 2?

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@ghostravage: what makes you say luffy is a more skilled fighter all his fighting has been with his rubber ability their are no feats of him fighting without it

i give both rounds to natsu because even without his fire dragon abilities hes still very strong and shown to be a good fighter just with his fists and round 2 because rubber isnt resistant to fire this isnt like with enel where the only reason he won was because he was resistant to electricity otherwise enel would have destroyed him

Luffy one shot'd a guy with 44,000,000 berries of bounty without rubber usage. Luffy avoided multiple attacks without rubber usage in Marine Fort... There are plenty of instances where he doesn't use his fruit and still is fast, skilled and strong enough to stomp on people. You asking for instances that don't involve rubber usage its kind of silly... Of course there are more instances where he uses it... Because... He's... made out of rubber.

You SERIOUSLY don't know enough of Luffy. That second paragraph speaks alone about your ignorance in the character.

Tohoma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Tohoma

Luffy stomps.

Tobi122

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omgomgwtfwtf: Luffy was trained by Garp before he could really control the Gomu Gomu no Mi powers, so of course he would be good with hand-to-hand combat. Also, even if Natsu landed a punch on Luffy, it wouldn't really effect him, rubber not. Luffy has survived being thrown in a jungle, being lifted away by a balloon, and thrown into a bottomless ravine.

The 2nd round would go to Luffy. Though, fire would be effective against rubber, Luffy could probably avoid getting burned with Busoshoku Haki.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Natsu stands a chance if he can Karyuu no Hoko Luffy. Otherwise Luffy is too fast.. with G2.. and Kenbunshoku Haki. Natsu gets stomped hard.

ghost_rider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffh KO natsu with one punch...

gomo gomo no JET PISTON!!!

Alakemega123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins both rounds no problem

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wrecks Natsu.

D3MON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pwok21 said:

Natsu curbstomps in pure no power H2H, and Luffy would beat him in no holds barred power match.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu eating Haki? Loooooool! What a joke.

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Luffy
  2. Luffy
CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins both round. Both have power of Nakama. So Natsu can't win with that power. If he uses it, then Luffy will uses his it against him, and it'll end up like Luffy vs Lucci again. Natsu fainting from all of the punches, and Luffy fainting from all the power he put into the punches. But Luffy wins by touching the ground AFTER Natsu.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I'd like to think they stop, look at each other and say "Hey we're basically the exact same character"

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Natsu

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy.

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps

Avatar image for kenshirofistofwrath
KenshiroFistofWrath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy both rounds with ease

Cjdavis103

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Cjdavis103

Luffy but he has to work for the win

Quintescence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By Quintescence

This is going to be extremely long so bear with me. This will be a somewhat in depth analysis of either sides' strengths and weaknesses.

Round 1: Luffy was trained probably since he could stand by his grandpa who was known as Garp the Fist. Remember, his grandpa used to fight the world's strongest man and almost kill him on a regular day to day basis, no further explanation needed. On a pure, raw physical power base, Natsu doesn't have as much feats as Luffy. Luffy can shatter steel with his bare hands (he shattered Jango's steel chakram with his jaw...), pushed two giant brick buildings apart in Water 7, and lifted a giant ball of gold in Skypeia. Both of them have an insane amount of will and endurance, but with Luffy, his fights drag on for several episodes and he has arguably survived a lot more life threatening shit than Natsu: survived Magellan's poison, defeated Hody Jones underwater (he's weak in water), Luffy vs Lucci check it out, etc. Furthermore, Luffy has been fighting based on raw physical strength more or less for most of the whole series, while Natsu can rely on physical strength and his magic. Based on all the evidence, Luffy would win in a raw fistfight, albeit with mid-level difficulty.

Round 2: MONKEY D. LUFFY:

STRENGTHS::

Gear 2 (insane boost in speed, range, and power; Natsu doesn't have speed like that and Luffy can basically snipe him with the speed of his attacks), Gear 3 (insane boost in power and area of influence) Note: Natsu destroyed a city with Atlas Flame's fire but Luffy shattered an island with Thor Axe against Shiki.

All THREE types of Haki: Kenbunshoku (basically a more powerful spidey-sense that allows him to predict his opponent's actions; Natsu wont be able to touch him unless he can exceed Luffy Gear 2 speed), Busoshoku (increases hardness and density of attacks, produces heat energy due to friction e.g. Red Hawk), Haoshoku (knocks out weak-willed people by glaring xD; doesnt work on Natsu sadly)

Fighting Genius and Creativity: (for the ones who follow one piece, Luffy doesn't have a set style he just "reacts" and fights based on instincts.) Ability to invent new techniques on the fly (fight with Crocodile) and fight with Enel. Natsu doesn't have the same level of adaptability that Luffy possesses.

Unpredictability: Natsu is REALLY straightforward. You have no idea what Luffy is about to do next cuz the way he thinks is too absurd to fathom.

On a side note: Luffy has more allies to back him up: Shanks, the original Gildarts Clive, the world's greatest transvestite Emporio Ivankov who coincidentally is Russian and looks like Frank-N-Furter, Trafalgar Law who looks like "Mystery" from Neil Strauss's The Game etc.

AND: Complete Immunity to blunt force trauma

WEAKNESSES:

-Can be wounded by sharp things, so maybe if Natsu shaped his fire into a spear...

-Weak to elemental abilities cuz after all fire burns. BUT, the tensile strength of rubber increases with the temperature up to a certain point. Luffy might realize this somehow and adapt (get hit just enough to become stronger than Natsu?)

-Motivated by extremely questionable things sometimes (Meat...)

NATSU DRAGNEEL:

STRENGTHS:

Fire Dragon Slayer Magic: Powerful magic that transforms his body physiology into that of a Dragon's. Uses it basically to the same extent as Ace. Augments physical attacks and can also be fired in various forms.

-Lightning Flame Dragon Mode: Comparable to Gear 2. Can only be used when Natsu is angry and depletes him much faster than Gear 2 depletes Luffy. Luffy is unaffected by lightning. Ups explosive and penetrative power, though Luffy can create explosive fists through Gear 2+Haki. Mostly useless against Luffy who has Kenbunshoku Haki and greater speed and reflexes.

-Can replenish energy and strength by eating external sources of fire (Luffy's Red Hawk might be useless...), though its unlikely there will be any fire unless Luffy pulls a Red Hawk

-Immunity to fire (Luffy's Red anything may be useless...)

DRAGON FORCE: Basically useless in this fight since he needs to eat magic...disappointing

-Crazy strength: Less physical power, but can easily be augmented by Dragon Slayer magic, although blunt force doesn't affect Luffy...

-Insane Battle Observation: Deciphered Sting and Rogue's behaviour and battle reflexes to near minute details. Comparable to Kenbunshoku Haki. BUT, may not work on Luffy who is very unpredictable.

WEAKNESSES:

-Motion Sickness

-Blunt force doesn't affect Luffy

-Very low adaptability compared to Luffy

-Stupid enough to try and eat Haki (even if Haki was energy, another "element" would greatly harm his body like when he ate Etherion.)

Result? Luffy wins with high level of difficulty. Natsu's physical attacks will have no effect on Luffy so he's gunna have to rely on his magic. There likely won't be any external fire in the match except say for maybe a Red Hawk, so Natsu cant replenish strength. Natsu's fire is heavily damaging for sure, but Luffy's survived far greater threats (got punched by Akainu's magma fist and survived with an epic scar) . Luffy has Kenbunshoku Haki (precognition) and Gear 2: spidey sense combined with extreme speed and power. Natsu wont be able to hit him let alone see him. Fairy Tail fights are too straightforward compared to One Piece fights and are A LOT shorter; Natsu has less time to adapt and learn compared to Luffy. Furthermore, Luffy is arguably a lot more "smart" compared to Natsu in combat as his somewhat questionable way of thinking can actually result in ingenious battle tactics (Gear 2, fight against Enel, fight against Lucci). In the end, it's an endurance battle: Either Luffy succumbs to Natsu's fire magic or Natsu runs out of magic power first. WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By CurseNaruto

@quintescence: What do I think? I think you got your shit downpack. Your explanation was the most logical. And I agree completely with both results. But don't forget Lucci hit Luffy without Haki, and he did damage, so I don't believe immunity to physical attack really apply for Luffy anymore. If you're stronger than Lucci then you can hurt him. (Don't forget Nami don't have Haki, and she still hurts him. XD. She even hit him with electricity, and he was down. Since when does electricity work on rubber? XD)

NighThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Amataer asu G-

I mean

Natsu

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Ratava

still Luffy

Avatar image for scottishunicorn
ScottishUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Luffy wins, he was raised by the one and only Monkey D Garp after all. Not to mention he is currently winning the Dressrosa Arc event, by only using his power 1/3 of the time.

R2: Luffy has greater speed(he can go supersonic in G2), greater endurance(he doesn't need to refuel by eating his own rubber), and i doubt theres gonna be fire thats not Natsu's lying around for Natsu to eat, greater strength(he can go G3, which isn't necessary, and have the power of a giant), he has abilities such as Haki, so he can dodge anything Natsu throws at him. Luffy can use Armament Haki to harden his limbs(and forehead) to make his attacks double in power. With Second and Third gear available Luffy could use Elephant Gun, Elephant Gatling, Jet Bullet, Jet Gatling and Red Hawk(like that will do anything) to completely wreck Natsu, and with Luffy's speed added in, Natsu won't have a chance to recover. Luffy wins.

The only way Natsu might have a chance at winning is if he had either Etherion magic nearby for him to eat, or Luxus gives his power to Natsu while, both would require Natsu to be in Ultimate Dragonslayer form to actually have a chance, as this would close the gap in between the strength difference, and endurance difference.

Luffy may also either be less or more powerful, as Natsu may remind him of Ace, which may make Luffy have a soft spot for him, or make his rage increase as he would then fight for Ace.

R1: Close fight but Luffy wins, R2: Luffy wrecks Natus, unfortunately.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

luffy gets one shotted!

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, Luffy stomps...Natsu isn't quite at his level yet.

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

well... i have pretty good knowledge on both of them.

Round 1 goes to naruto since i think luffy will have trouble fighting without being rubber. His fighting style greatly revolves around him being rubber man. And i cant say his strenght is not coming from his devil fruite.

As for round 2. It goes to luffy.

Current naruto is best matched with pre time skip luffy

And we have yet to wait for natsu to his real power in new chapter gray is totally badass and i belive natsu will be overpowering the dragons soon

brainstorm01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ScottishUnicorn: while i agree with most what you saind if natsu by anychance taps in df then it would be actually a pretty even fight

Avatar image for kamenriderhellhound
KamenRiderHellhound

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also ... CAN NATSU PREDICT AN ENEMIES MOVE BEFORE THEY THROW IT?

or Create FIRE UNDERWATER FOR A FUCKING PUNCH!

For both questions the answer for Luffy is YES!

1) He's a master of Haki... especially the one that LETS HIM SENSE AND ACTUALLY PREDICT AN ENEMIES ATTACK... hell he used it once to dodge a bullet... AT POINT BLANK RANGE! Not to mention the fact that he's able to dodge a CRAPLOAD of rapid fire attacks.... with this. http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120805135153/onepiece/images/8/87/Kenbunshoku_Haki_Infobox.gif

2) He's also able to coat himself in a INVINCIBLE ARMOR with the help of Busoshoku Haki.. which would increase BOTH HIS STRENGTH AND DEFENSE!

3) Gomu Gomu No Red Hawk.

4) GEAR SECOND AND GEAR THIRD... seriously Fairy-tard... LUFFY CAN'T LOSE THIS FIGHT!

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By CurseNaruto

All in favor of Luffy beating Natsu. Say 'Aye'.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy, both rounds.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kamenriderhellhound: Actually Natsu's fire can burn underwater because it's magic in nature.

Luffy still wins though.

CurseNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is how I see the fight going. Part 1.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KCmesJwa2Dk

Part 2.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S3hmjY_8hig

I made it myself, but the ending seems accurate. Since they both take friendship to a whole new level. (By the way, it's Pre-timeskip, for both.)

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for comicvinepoozer1
comicvinepoozer1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers