Luffy vs Naruto vs Ichigo vs Natsu

This topic is locked from further discussion.

linglung

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By linglung

so.. we have HST + FT here

Rule:

- All Bloodlusted

- Win by Death or KO

- Start in 100m

Gear 4th Luffy (Current)

No Caption Provided

Bijuu Mode Naruto (War Arc)

No Caption Provided

Dangai Ichigo

No Caption Provided

Fire Dragon King Mode Natsu (vs Zeref)

No Caption Provided

so... who win???

Please give your reason

Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
alucardvanwayne1800

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto>>ichigo>luffy>>>>>>>>natsu

U also picked a really crappy ichigo should have went with royal guard

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By MiracleComeBack

Dangai takes this. He took a nuke directly without evading & it only burnt one of his arm on the skin, the nuke left a large town-sized deep hole in the land(unseen on how deep it was). If my memory serves, Luffy's best feat so far is folding a town so it wouldn't do much against Dangai, Natsu will look slow-motion to Ichigo, and Naruto won't have chance to use Bijuu bomb unless he wanna blow himself up since Ichigo would be up close swinging to evaporate anything in the general direction he swings at

batmanprep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ichigo blitzes

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto stomps again

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Yassassin

Naruto wins this and has been the winner of this for almost 4 years now.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto stomps this isn't even funny, then Ichigo, then Natsu, then Luffy

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mimisalome: that all depends one what level of spiritual energy the mortal has

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Natsu gets blitzed and one shot immediately, then Luffy gets taken out with energy attacks. Then it comes down to whoever lands a serious hit first, which is likely to be Naruto thanks to clones and his Kurama avatar.

Remember: Ichigo can't fire Getsugas or Ceros in Dangai form.

ZenOh123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ZenOh123

Naruto is planet buster so gg

AND

I can prove it

iloveher19934

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iloveher19934

Have Sakura-Chan ask Naruto on a date in the middle of the fight, and Naruto loses automatically due to leaving in happiness:) But seriously, I'll give this fight to Naruto.

Well either way, Naruto still wins:)

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5
deactivated-5c7e1b5f631f5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tvc-15 said:

Naruto wins this and has been the winner of this for almost 4 years now.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy and natsu are definitely equal in those modes and are below ichigo. Naruto has this though

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: Natsu is absolutely nowhere near even Vasto Lordes Ichigo or, let alone Dangai, 4th Gear, or KCM.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has been done before, I feel like.

Either way, Naruto takes it.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: I didn't say natsu is ichigo level. I said natsu is below ichigo. Natsu with FDK is definitely equal to gear 4 luffy though

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: 4th Gear Luffy folded up an entire city like a taco by hitting it with the body of a guy he punched, after having the momentum of his attack slowed down due to having to break through his defenses. Not even the actual punch, just the target hitting the ground. Natsu's best punch was when he broke the War God, which was a significantly smaller impact caused by his actual fist. They're not comparable.

Not to mention Luffy is horrifically faster even in 2nd Gear.

samconery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: CSK who himself does mountain level attacks had nothing on mard geer in his normal form. And natsu with DF literally overwhelmed Mard Geer in his demon form. And this is natsu after one year training. And FDK is many many times stronger than DF. The god natsu one shot was in his base form. Do the math

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The War God was able to cleave right through several mountains and kept going past the horizon

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto still wins.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samconery: CSK's best feat is slicing through Plutogrim, which is, at best, city level. Mard never got seriously hit by the Spirit King, he dodged most, if not all, of his attacks. DF Natsu landed one hit on him, which failed to KO him. He would have killed Natsu if Gray hadn't sniped him while he was distracted.

There is absolutely no proof FDK is stronger than Dragon Force. It doesn't have any feats showing that.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@comicvine2: I don't see any mountains being split. And even if it was that strong, there's no reason to assume its durability is on par with its striking power.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: those two mountains that were cleaved, not assuming the War God does have the same, but it is basically the size of a mountain reaching all the way to the clouds.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: A. Those aren't mountains, they're small hills. They look weird because Mashima sucks at drawing perspective. He's worse than Kubo.

No Caption Provided

B.The War God is nowhere near mountain size. It's very big, but its no mountain.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: pretty sure they are mountains, they are to big to be hills, the War God was touching the clouds with just its height alone. Don't know how drawing perspective has to do with this.

FlashingSabre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: Mashima is terrible at drawing perspective. The sizes of objects in the background never make sense.

nobunaga101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zenoh123 said:

Naruto is planet buster so gg

AND

I can prove it

lol

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto solos. Dangai Ichigo couldn't even take a town level attack without an injury. Naruto deflected 5 mountain busters.

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flashingsabre: again, Doubt that drawing perspective has anything to do with actual feats.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

Naruto solos. Dangai Ichigo couldn't even take a town level attack without an injury. Naruto deflected 5 mountain busters.

Monster Aizen is way more impressive than the bijuus in the overall scale of power anyway... Dangai Ichigo kills BM Naruto.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicvine2: A. Those aren't mountains, they're small hills. They look weird because Mashima sucks at drawing perspective. He's worse than Kubo.

No Caption Provided

B.The War God is nowhere near mountain size. It's very big, but its no mountain.

Clouds are at 2km height you know... Mountains are on average 1 km. The War God is definitely mountain sized.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Naruto wrecks.

Lol at the Bleach fanboys who think Dangai takes this.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Marc_55

@thecrystalball: I disagree, a Biju is mountain busting, on average with just one standard Biju Bomb.

Aizen didn't even approach that level until his strongest form, and he still fell short. They also have great strength feats and aoe. I'd back any against him.

Then we have Kurama, the nine tails, who is above every other biju, minus the Jubi. Aizen would be stomped by him, and that's who Naruto happens to have. Ichigo isn't harming the same BM Naruto that could survive a mountain range level Biju Bomb laser from the Jubi.

He also isn't surviving a multi-mountain Biju Bomb, since Aizen singed his arm, and that attack was below just a standard BB. Or a BB barrage, which are just a spammed version, firing 5 at once.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By thelocust619

@thecrystalball: You're assuming the manga took the real world AVERAGE height of clouds into perspective. No evidence he even knows about this, nor is there evidence these are average clouds: See, clouds can hang low, uk. When they are low enough we call it "fog". This is a normal thing that happens all the time lol. While not quite fog, these could easily just be particularly low hanging clouds, which make a billion times more sense than him being 2km tall because:

In actuality, you can see from the trees or people in comparison to the hills a bit that these hills aren't actually big at all. Theres no possible way to mistake him for mountains lol. They're very small hills that, from comparison to the objects on them, would individually fit in the width of my back yard. A real mountain could fit that entire area in that scan and u'd still barely see the curve.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: It definitely doesn't look like Natsu is standing on a mountain.

Avatar image for errorofthedamned
ErrorOfTheDamned

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto>=Ichigo>>Luffy>>>>Natsu

Naruto or Ichigo, but mostly Naruto

Avatar image for westwood_trevor
Westwood_Trevor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BM Naruto > Dangai Ichigo >>> Gear 4th Luffy >>> FDK Natsu

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: because he is standing on top of a god

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By thelocust619

@mee09: Not at all, but it's an easy and common mistake to make for someone young who still lacks a real sense of scale. I didnt even truely get it until I got older and money got involved lol then accurate scaling got important REAL fast

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball:

Monster Aizen is way more impressive than the bijuus in the overall scale of power anyway... Dangai Ichigo kills BM Naruto.

Don't make me laugh, Monster Aizen would get wrecked by the Bijuu. What feats even put him on Bijuu level not counting his EoS?Dangai Ichigo won't be able to hurt BM. He gets stomps here.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dangai could actually take this he shrugged off two city+ attacks. War Arc Naruto has a better output, but I don't remember him having great durability.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:

@thecrystalball:

Don't make me laugh, Monster Aizen would get wrecked by the Bijuu. What feats even put him on Bijuu level not counting his EoS?Dangai Ichigo won't be able to hurt BM. He gets stomps here.

Not counting the final arc it depends on where you think Las Noches is at with its size varying so much. There are scalings that put it at hundreds of kilometers in diameter and also the 3-day statement, not just the super low-end everyone seems to like to use. Dangai Ichigo shits on H2 Ichigo and if you want a calc with triple digit kilometer las noches sizes then ofcourse Aizen shits on the bijuu.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball: You're assuming the manga took the real world AVERAGE height of clouds into perspective. No evidence he even knows about this, nor is there evidence these are average clouds: See, clouds can hang low, uk. When they are low enough we call it "fog". This is a normal thing that happens all the time lol. While not quite fog, these could easily just be particularly low hanging clouds, which make a billion times more sense than him being 2km tall because:

In actuality, you can see from the trees or people in comparison to the hills a bit that these hills aren't actually big at all. Theres no possible way to mistake him for mountains lol. They're very small hills that, from comparison to the objects on them, would individually fit in the width of my back yard. A real mountain could fit that entire area in that scan and u'd still barely see the curve.

Trees? Thats because those are closer to the point of view than the war god. They're literally the size of a pixel compared to it it looks easily like 2 km to me.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By thelocust619

@thecrystalball: I'm not talking about how close they are to him, I'm talking about how big they are compared to the hill they're actually on. Distance plays no part: any hill with something on it can be compared to the thing that's on it, clearly showing beyond any doubt that these are very small hills and nowhere remotely close to mountains. It's unmistakable.

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball: I'm not talking about how close they are to him, I'm talking about how big they are compared to the hill they're actually on. Distance plays no part: any hill with something on it can be compared from the thing that's on it, clearly showing beyond any doubt that these are very small hills.

Distance plays no part? What you're scaling from has nothing to do with the War God's size from what I'm seeing. The War God is far away and it's still massive...

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecrystalball: You said the hills are mountains. I'm saying they're very obviously not. What does the war god have to do with them not being mountains?

ComicVine2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

those rock formations are much bigger than any hill size, they were showing to be bigger than the city itself which the war God would encompass a large chunk of it.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto's been winning for years