Luffy vs Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@ghostravage: I didn't know about this black hole guy but guess what? Naruto has back holes and immortals too. They're B class (well nagato is A class) in the series. And ur right, one pie e is far from done but hax power vs hax power natuto stomps. Early OP had a hypersonic jaguar with fingernail pressure bullets and early naruto had a guy who could make a mountain of sand levitate and then kill you. I'm not sure how many immortals are in OP but orochimaru, hid an, danzo...its a pretty common occurance. Plus ur the guy who said Rock Lee and Guy vs Luffy would be a good fight.....those are literally the only two Luffy is actually designed to beat lol no good fight at all. As tough as he is tho things in naruto do more than hit hard. Rubber softens in fire, rubber has molecules and thus is susceptible to rasengans attacks, plus with the spinning motion I don't see how one rasengan doesnt turn him into a pretzel being its even still pretty powerful now at base. (Without haki)

This is all 100% false. B class is Jounin if you mean B tier, then maybe but that's because the immortals tend to be weaker. There is only one true immortal so far and that's Hidan. Everyone else can and has died before. Oro nor Danzo are immortals, Guy and Lee would be stomped, Rasenshuriken attacks cells not molecules, don't boost. Luffy takes island busting attacks all the time, and at must Rasenshuriken cuts him a bit. He's also much faster than Naruto and can easily dodge Rasenshuriken.

Naruto has this....a mountain busting attack in a bijuu bomb. That's it. he hasn't shown any speed that looks impressive or even over Mach 3, he can still be killed in one punch by A in his Kyuubi form, according to his own words (and Luffy is stronger than A by a lot), and he only has 5 minutes. Naruto can make probably 100 clones max in Kyuubi form and 5 max in Sage Mode, neither is enough for Luffy. Part 1 Luffy would win, TS Luffy stomps. Narutoverse is highly overrated.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@ghostravage said:

@thelocust619 said:

@cooldes: my spell check put zero instead of zoro but ur right, it is presumptuous to call SOSP Obi to a near god....but he does have some serious firepower and reality warping powers that put him on a whole other level. I'll give one piece that their strongest character was a potential planet buster but otherwise even base fodder in naruto are supersonic at least. Its a different world with different levels of experience gained. The narutoverse is just better adapted for higher level fighting. Deflecting fast, one hit kill attacks is daily business

I hope you do know there's already one DF user who can create Black Holes. Nonetheless, while there are already people who could give the Naruto Verse the battle of their lives, One Piece is not even half way through to what it will finally become.

Well, even if I don't think either manga are overpowered, If by the black hole creating DF user you mean black beard, then it's cent percent wrong. A black hole would suck in entire planet before anyone knows it, and even marineford wasn't destroyed by it. (If you want someone who can create blackholes, try Dark schneider. He opens a micro blackhole for extremely short time, otherwise it'd have swallowed the whole country)

Do you really took that statement literally?, cmon... Don't be difficult... while his powers work the same way but without the ridiculous amount of gravity. It works like Black Holes because it can absorb into nowhere everything. So yeah... I consider that a Black Hole Ability.

Well, depends on what kind of blackhole we're talking about. I mean, blackholes are pretty serious stuff, one guy who can open a serious blackhole is more than enough to solo the hst. What I meant was blackbeard's blackholes aren't as serious a matter as 'blackhole' term generally arouses..

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cooldes: Island busting power is respectable in these worlds, but I hope he was called God out of more Plot device for the arc than as a whole, cuz Gods in Naruto are country and Moon Busters. And I did sell jaguar guy short, but at that point I actually respected him as one of Luffy's strongest opponents, physically, to that date and that's why I even referenced him. Then I took someone from a similar time period in Naruto's universe and it didn't match. And comparing rasengan to a bullet ur silly ha its the spinning, the pressure from naruto, and the friction and I'm pretty sure uk how rubber reacts to friction. At sage power minimum it should essentially put Luffy through a washing machine lol I'm not guessing how much or little damage this would do, but its certainly a problem. Without Haki, Luffy's durability is overestimated in this fight cuz his body mal forms all the time. That's his power. And even without chakra its within the realm of understandability if they still had chakra points being even we do.

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apparently he's forgot that cutting attack are Luffy's primary weakness, and before anyone says it

any cuts Luffy has took<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rasenshuriken

I thought it was more slicing where as RS seems more like fore and tiny little cuts and tears all over the place. I don't know the impression I got from RS was that it wouldn't hurt Luffy as much.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thatguywithheadphones said:

Apparently he's forgot that cutting attack are Luffy's primary weakness, and before anyone says it

any cuts Luffy has took<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Rasenshuriken

I thought it was more slicing where as RS seems more like fore and tiny little cuts and tears all over the place. I don't know the impression I got from RS was that it wouldn't hurt Luffy as much.

Well, it actually also expand and cut people before the explosion. (If I recall right, though. It did so with pein). And anyway, rasenshurikern's strength isn't in the size of explosion, it's in it's intensity. It attacks matter at cellular level, and cells are about the size of micrometers..

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how no one ever mention, that Luffy can only be in G2 for a few seconds

Cooldes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Veravin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thelocust619: I agree with everything you said there,except the parts about Naruto and their gods, There are no gods in Naruto,pain destroyed a small village not a country(if you talk country, pain will die of he trys to destroy the USA) and there has never been a moon,just giant asteroids. The strongest person there might be the sage of the six paths & we haven't seen his powers yet. :)

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: He's talking about the sage of six paths, who created moon via chibaku tensei..

russellmania77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pirates vs ninjas

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DeathHero61

@darkraiden said:

This is all 100% false. B class is Jounin if you mean B tier, then maybe but that's because the immortals tend to be weaker. There is only one true immortal so far and that's Hidan. Everyone else can and has died before. Oro nor Danzo are immortals, Guy and Lee would be stomped, Rasenshuriken attacks cells not molecules, don't boost. Luffy takes island busting attacks all the time, and at must Rasenshuriken cuts him a bit. He's also much faster than Naruto and can easily dodge Rasenshuriken.

Naruto has this....a mountain busting attack in a bijuu bomb. That's it. he hasn't shown any speed that looks impressive or even over Mach 3, he can still be killed in one punch by A in his Kyuubi form, according to his own words (and Luffy is stronger than A by a lot), and he only has 5 minutes. Naruto can make probably 100 clones max in Kyuubi form and 5 max in Sage Mode, neither is enough for Luffy. Part 1 Luffy would win, TS Luffy stomps. Narutoverse is highly overrated.

Island busting attacks? thats wank right there. not once have i seen him tank something even close to that level. Naruto in his kyuubi forms is allot faster if not equal to luffy. Kyuubi form has an extended healing factor and durability, has enough physical force to create shock waves with a hand, and 6 tails had enough power to knock black Nagato's almighty pain with his own shockwave. therefore knocking it back. in the nine tails chakara mode, naruto's speed is at most equal if not better. He was able to get to multiple places at once, in a few minutes despite how vast the battlefield is. Plus how is luffy gonna handle multiple nine tails chakara mode clones? each one has massive durability and speed, and craploads of chakara, so its like fighting one man armies. One clone can change into sage mode and summon loads of clones, and toad summonings along with utilization of senjutusu. One clone can be in biiju mode preparing mulitple small biiju bombs for rapid fire, one can be preparing multiple rasenshuriken and another one could be in close proximity fighting in close combat(which luffy does not excel in) with luffy. With his vast amount of chakara he can do multiple things at once and it will be too much for luffy. And there was nothing implying that one hit from A would take out naruto. And by the way, biiju mode is basically light speed, how is luffy faster than that?(remember when kakashi had no chakara and naruto was miles away from the biiju fight with madara and he sped there all the way to kakashi and bee to give them support in a second?(he created two clones or one, and had one to save kakashi while the other or himself went to save bee.)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You also have to take into consideration that naruto uses strategy, once he figures out the extent of luffy's abilities(which should not be hard at all given how simple luffy's abilities are) its going to leave luffy at a major disadvantage. Naruto can create fake patterns within multiple clones, even fake his own defeat coughing up fake blood in order to trick neji a genius in combat.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Watch these fights closely and look at that strategies naruto pulled out. and for extra insurance here is a well known battle that is also a good example of the kyuubi.

Loading Video...

The speed naruto is achieving is very similar to luffy's speed. and nine tails chakara mode is faster than this. He even shown some physical feats in this battle.

Plus even if luffy is faster, how is that relevant? naruto characters are used to fighting people who have overwhelming differences in speed and strength.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Naruto shows no speed that puts him anywhere near Luffy. Blitzing slow people means nothing. And Naruto doesn't use strategy, he's an idiot. The strategy he does use is very very obvious and blatant, while the rest of the time, he acts stupid. Examples:

1. He used a "strategy" of having a clone attack Tobi in his dimension. Obvious and he messed it up by cracking his mask instead of killing him.

2. He now has a "strategy" of attacking Juubito with senjutsu after a toad blatantly showed him that senjutsu works on Juubito. Again this was obvious. He then goes in for a rasengan instead of possibly one shotting with a rasenshuriken.

3. Naruto has not even used his "speed" in a long time. He dodged the Raikage and hasn't been fast since to the point of the jinchuuriki, who had no good speed feats and were taken out by slower members of akatsuki, were easily tagging him and nearly killed him.

4. The Nagato fight where he forgot everything he knew about Nagato, remembered he could absorb chakra and STILL did a blatant 100% chakra attack on him seconds after.

Naruto is not smart, and has shown very little speed, and what speed he's shown, he doesn't use.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d6746eab553d
deactivated-5d6746eab553d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Naruto stomps

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1.umm just because it did not kill him does not mean the plan failed O.o

2. That was not a strategy he simply attacked the juubi after seeing the toad do it -.-

3. Why are you using low end feats for? i could easily do the same with luffy if you want. Luffy has speed and observation haki, yet in several situations he couldn't use it against those who were slower than laser beams from pacifistas. shall i continue?

4. You do know that he was using the rasenshuriken as distractions in between his 5 second limits? he used a fake one then used the real one to attack. later on, after figuring this out, he uses nagato's 5 second delay to his advantage.......

You are trying to debunk naruto by using low end feats, yet its these very low end feats that naruto realizes that end up making up for other strategies later on in each fight. I told you to watch those fights carefully.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Naruto shows no speed that puts him anywhere near Luffy. Blitzing slow people means nothing. And Naruto doesn't use strategy, he's an idiot. The strategy he does use is very very obvious and blatant, while the rest of the time, he acts stupid. Examples:

1. He used a "strategy" of having a clone attack Tobi in his dimension. Obvious and he messed it up by cracking his mask instead of killing him.

2. He now has a "strategy" of attacking Juubito with senjutsu after a toad blatantly showed him that senjutsu works on Juubito. Again this was obvious. He then goes in for a rasengan instead of possibly one shotting with a rasenshuriken.

3. Naruto has not even used his "speed" in a long time. He dodged the Raikage and hasn't been fast since to the point of the jinchuuriki, who had no good speed feats and were taken out by slower members of akatsuki, were easily tagging him and nearly killed him.

4. The Nagato fight where he forgot everything he knew about Nagato, remembered he could absorb chakra and STILL did a blatant 100% chakra attack on him seconds after.

Naruto is not smart, and has shown very little speed, and what speed he's shown, he doesn't use.

Ok. Wait. Even if naruto's not smart, compared to luffy he's a genius lol

why waste time..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1.umm just because it did not kill him does not mean the plan failed O.o

2. That was not a strategy he simply attacked the juubi after seeing the toad do it -.-

3. Why are you using low end feats for? i could easily do the same with luffy if you want. Luffy has speed and observation haki, yet in several situations he couldn't use it against those who were slower than laser beams from pacifistas. shall i continue?

4. You do know that he was using the rasenshuriken as distractions in between his 5 second limits? he used a fake one then used the real one to attack. later on, after figuring this out, he uses nagato's 5 second delay to his advantage.......

You are trying to debunk naruto by using low end feats, yet its these very low end feats that naruto realizes that end up making up for other strategies later on in each fight. I told you to watch those fights carefully.

That last sentence doesn't even make sense.

1. Yes it did, he wanted to end the war but instead was dumb enough to hit the ONLY protected spot on Tobi's body. Naruto's an idiot.

2. Exactly

3. Those laser beams>>Naruto's speed. Naruto has used his speed exactly one time. There's a difference. Besides, low ball Luffy all you want I care for neither character and one hit from Luffy would kill Naruto.

4. Except if the actual Rasenshurikens hit, then that ends the match, again making Naruto retarded.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Yes it did, he wanted to end the war but instead was dumb enough to hit the ONLY protected spot on Tobi's body. Naruto's an idiot.

2. Exactly

3. Those laser beams>>Naruto's speed. Naruto has used his speed exactly one time. There's a difference. Besides, low ball Luffy all you want I care for neither character and one hit from Luffy would kill Naruto.

4. Except if the actual Rasenshurikens hit, then that ends the match, again making Naruto retarded.

1. Dude stating a statement does not mean his next action defines that statement! Plus that was plot induced stupidity at most. and i don't think a plastic mask is going to stop rasengan.

2.You said it was a strategy.

3. First things first, you said that he doesn't use his speed, but he does, i showed you scans of him using his speed, which you said he only used once. therefore that argument is mutt. He used his speed and strength of the kyuubi in every battle no matter how you try to twist it. Second you said those laser beams are fast than naruto right? but you are forgetting that he had observation haki yet he did not predict the multiple attacks that hit him in the punk hazard arc and the current arc right now. which were all slower than laser beams. Those were recent showcases. And the durability of the kyuubi has been shown several times, i even showed it to you in two of the videos i posted. so once nine tails chakara mode or biiju mode is up hell even sage mode, he won't be getting harmed in one hit.

4. You are forgetting that each rasenshuriken was destroyed or dodged hence why he used them. he used them to distract pain since he has a 5 second delay, which eventually led to naruto closing the distance which was connected to his distraction strategy and ended the battle with rasengan. Even if naruto is retarded, he is hell of allot smarter than luffy who's strategies depend on who or what is around him.

I'm trying to say that when naruto is fighting someone and certain strategies fail, because of them failing, he gets new ideas based on what he sees in his opponent, remember vs the third raikage? or naruto vs neji? hell allot of his fights turn out that way. he comes up with strategies as the battle moves along. Naruto has a superior arsenal and better utilization of his abilities than luffy does.. luffy is not winning this.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By DeathHero61

@darkraiden said:

why waste time..

QFT

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. Exactly

1. You forgot something important. Naruto, when he first met half rinnegan tobi, (before jinchurki fight) swore that he'd break his mask, that was it's significance...

3. Considering even luffy was dodging them, the laser beams aren't much of a big deal..

4.How does ending the match makes naruto retarded? Weirdest thing I've heard.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: well when I meant gods of naruto I meant by their lore, and naga to ain't one lol SoSP created the moon, that's "god" one, and madara was likened to a god and has been shown to summon multiple meteors at once (the second one was clearly already prepared and just waiting), rule over the nine tails with the sharingan and hiss raw power, summon entire rainforests....I'd saw he's at least close to small country busting levels. Imagine the size of a meteor that madara STRAINED to produce lol those are the guys I meant. Obi to and Hashirama are candidates for those levels of power as well.

Also guys, u ever see an old rubber band that's almost dissintigrated, its all fractured and snaps real easy? Rasenshuriken.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@veravin: well when I meant gods of naruto I meant by their lore, and naga to ain't one lol SoSP created the moon, that's "god" one, and madara was likened to a god and has been shown to summon multiple meteors at once (the second one was clearly already prepared and just waiting), rule over the nine tails with the sharingan and hiss raw power, summon entire rainforests....I'd saw he's at least close to small country busting levels. Imagine the size of a meteor that madara STRAINED to produce lol those are the guys I meant. Obi to and Hashirama are candidates for those levels of power as well.

Also guys, u ever see an old rubber band that's almost dissintigrated, its all fractured and snaps real easy? Rasenshuriken.

I don't know if you're up to date, But current obito lolstomps madara..

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#174 the_stegman  Moderator

Phew, this is getting out of hand...Naruto wins. End of story.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

2. Exactly

1. You forgot something important. Naruto, when he first met half rinnegan tobi, (before jinchurki fight) swore that he'd break his mask, that was it's significance...

3. Considering even luffy was dodging them, the laser beams aren't much of a big deal..

1. And doing that instead of ending the war makes him stupid.

3. Yeah....sure ok

4. Him using rasenshuriken as a distraction when it can end the match is retarded. It'd be smarter to use that as the main attack

@darkraiden said:

2. Exactly

1. Dude stating a statement does not mean his next action defines that statement! Plus that was plot induced stupidity at most. and i don't think a plastic mask is going to stop rasengan.

2.You said it was a strategy.

3. First things first, you said that he doesn't use his speed, but he does, i showed you scans of him using his speed, which you said he only used once. therefore that argument is mutt. He used his speed and strength of the kyuubi in every battle no matter how you try to twist it. Second you said those laser beams are fast than naruto right? but you are forgetting that he had observation haki yet he did not predict the multiple attacks that hit him in the punk hazard arc and the current arc right now. which were all slower than laser beams. Those were recent showcases. And the durability of the kyuubi has been shown several times, i even showed it to you in two of the videos i posted. so once nine tails chakara mode or biiju mode is up hell even sage mode, he won't be getting harmed in one hit.

4. You are forgetting that each rasenshuriken was destroyed or dodged hence why he used them. he used them to distract pain since he has a 5 second delay, which eventually led to naruto closing the distance which was connected to his distraction strategy and ended the battle with rasengan. Even if naruto is retarded, he is hell of allot smarter than luffy who's strategies depend on who or what is around him.

I'm trying to say that when naruto is fighting someone and certain strategies fail, because of them failing, he gets new ideas based on what he sees in his opponent, remember vs the third raikage? or naruto vs neji? hell allot of his fights turn out that way. he comes up with strategies as the battle moves along. Naruto has a superior arsenal and better utilization of his abilities than luffy does.. luffy is not winning this.

1. No that as Naruto's natural stupidity that he's proven time and time again.

2. "strategy" as in not even a real strategy

3. He didn't use it when the Jins destroyed him and Kakashi had to save him, he didn't use it to blitz Madara or Tobi over and over again, he's not using his speed a lot. And Naruto stated a punch from A would kill him. Luffy has better striking feats than A.

4. The rasengan ending the battle was PIS, as Pain has tanked more. Naruto should have used a rasenshuriken to end the battle as it's more final. Also RS is faster than rasengan.

3rd Raikage was PIS as Rasengan shouldn't be able to move his arm that much, and Sage Naruto shouldn't be fast enough to do that (since 3rd was said near as fast as A and Sage Mode was nowhere near A's speed). Neji was super PIS as Byakugan can see underground and one punch normally doesn't end a fight. That wasn't a smart strategy, it was plot.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

2. Exactly

3. Yeah....sure ok

4. Him using rasenshuriken as a distraction when it can end the match is retarded. It'd be smarter to use that as the main attack

1. Your opinion. No value.

3. Ok.

4. He used transformation into rasen shurikern as distraction and used actual one to attack. How is that retarded? Anyway, why are we debating intelligence when his enemy is luffy lol

Carter_esque

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto ftw!

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1. Nah it's a fact that he could have ended the war and saved countless lives. He chose not to. That is stupid.

4. We're debating intelligence cause someone brought up Naruto's "strategies" as if they meant anything.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. It was more of a principle kind of thing. You can't go calling people stupid because they followed by what they swore, that's an opinion. Meaningless.

4. Well, naruto characters are the only ones who actually use strategies actually. (Look at sasuke, and naruto himself). And fights are actually won due to strategies. With one piece it's yell and try to hit, but they are creative, sometimes, like luffy's reverse Gatling on enel.. And bleach, ichigo doesn't do anything but Getsuga tenshou..

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. It was more of a principle kind of thing. You can't go calling people stupid because they followed by what they swore, that's an opinion. Meaningless.

4. Well, naruto characters are the only ones who actually use strategies actually. (Look at sasuke, and naruto himself). And fights are actually won due to strategies. With one piece it's yell and try to hit, but they are creative, sometimes, like luffy's reverse Gatling on enel.. And bleach, ichigo doesn't do anything but Getsuga tenshou..

1. When it costs thousands of lives and an entire war, you can.

4. No fights WERE won with strategy in part 1. Part 2 hasn't had a good strategy in ages.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By DeathHero61

3. Yeah....sure ok

1. No that as Naruto's natural stupidity that he's proven time and time again.

2. "strategy" as in not even a real strategy

3. He didn't use it when the Jins destroyed him and Kakashi had to save him, he didn't use it to blitz Madara or Tobi over and over again, he's not using his speed a lot. And Naruto stated a punch from A would kill him. Luffy has better striking feats than A.

4. The rasengan ending the battle was PIS, as Pain has tanked more. Naruto should have used a rasenshuriken to end the battle as it's more final. Also RS is faster than rasengan.

3rd Raikage was PIS as Rasengan shouldn't be able to move his arm that much, and Sage Naruto shouldn't be fast enough to do that (since 3rd was said near as fast as A and Sage Mode was nowhere near A's speed). Neji was super PIS as Byakugan can see underground and one punch normally doesn't end a fight. That wasn't a smart strategy, it was plot.

Part I

1. Its your own messed up opinion dude, plus everything you complained about was basically plot induced stupidity.

4. Whats the point of doing it at long range if that would still give him time to prep a defense, throwing naruto(who is lighter than a rasenshuriken) in order to form a rasengan was a better strategy than taking the time to form a rasenshuriken.) It would not be smarter to do something like that.

Part II

1.Again your own twisted opinion

2.It was not his own strategy but it still does not change the fact that he did it in the first place before anyone thought of doing so. but i guess we can say its not a strategy.

3. PIS/CIS how many times do i have to tell you this. Luffy did not use his haki to predict gasnet. he did not use haki or his speed in order to predict people who are without a doubt slower than naruto. Luffy did not use gear third his most powerful technique on someone of great power like shuzo. And luffy could have ended the battle with the fishmen if he used gear third elephant gatling on hordy at the start. Luffy could easily beat the guy he is currently fighting if he used gear third or gear second. luffy could have ended caesar while he had him in his hands. luffy could have saved ace if he used gear second and gear third more in order to make a pathway. Luffy could have easily saved zoro from death if he sped up to him and picked him up. You wanna go for low blows? Luffy has way more low end feats then naruto. You have to understand that certain things happen do to plot. Naruto coming up with strategies is not one of them. You also have to understand the in anime using too much logic is not exactly ideal.

"3rd Raikage was PIS as Rasengan shouldn't be able to move his arm that much, and Sage Naruto shouldn't be fast enough to do that (since 3rd was said near as fast as A and Sage Mode was nowhere near A's speed). Neji was super PIS as Byakugan can see underground and one punch normally doesn't end a fight. That wasn't a smart strategy, it was plot."

First things first it was a senjutsu coated rasengan, meaning it was 10x stronger. i think it has enough power to push back someone if they hit their wrist. Plus he was not utilizing speed, he dodged a point blank attack in order to hit his arm in the first place, the reason why he switched because the 3rd was obviously too fast, and his reflexes were not good enough despite his speed in the kyuubi cloak. Sage mode had the precision the reflexes and the durability to take such a risk. If you watched enough naruto you would have known that. What told you that neji could see underground? and plus, he was distracted. and at the last milisecond, he tried to react but got striked but naruto. So it was not plot induced stupidity.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#182  Edited By DeathHero61

@darkraiden: EVEN IF NARUTO CAN BE CONSIDERED RETARDED HE IS TOO SMART FOR LUFFY. STOP BEING A FANBOY AND TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. YOU SAY THESE THINGS ARE BLANTLY OBVIOUS BUT LUFFY WOULD FALL FOR THEM IN A INSTANT.

P.S i put these in cap just to make sure you see this.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

@darkraiden said:

why waste time..

Not really... Luffy only by instinct is more of a Battle Genius than Naruto.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

why waste time..

Question how? the strategies luffy makes depend on who or what is around him. besides that luffy had nothing but luck and PIS fighting his opponents. only the fishman arc and the current arc showed luffy wining fights legitimately. Luffy's life been led by lady luck. i can tell you every fight and situation he got lucky in or PIS helped.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: EVEN IF NARUTO CAN BE CONSIDERED RETARDED HE IS TOO SMART FOR LUFFY. STOP BEING A FANBOY AND TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. YOU SAY THESE THINGS ARE BLANTLY OBVIOUS BUT LUFFY WOULD FALL FOR THEM IN A INSTANT.

P.S i put these in cap just to make sure you see this.

No he's not as he displays negative smarts in battle. And I'm not a fanboy, I don't even like One Piece, nonetheless Luffy.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden:

4. No fights WERE won with strategy in part 1. Part 2 hasn't had a good strategy in ages.

1. Not like he just gave up and died after that, he's still fighting. And if they solve the mystery, maybe they could've talked some sense into him.

4. Shikamaru beating that sound girl? Shikamaru beating Temari? Shikamaru nearly beating tayuya? Or Sasuke beating Deidara? Or sasuke using itachi's amaterasu as setup for kirin? Or naruto beating pein's five bodies? Or Jiraya's barrier tactics?

Out of HST, naruto is the only anime which they actually use good battle tactics, like squad formation, or different advance methods and stuff. Many ninjas clearly analyze through their fights, like kakashi did to itachi.. If anyone's getting advantage due to strategy, it's them.

@ghostravage: Lol. Calling luffy genius goes against everything he is. Unusual fighter? yes. Creative? yes. Genius? lolnope.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#187  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden:

1. Not like he just gave up and died after that, he's still fighting. And if they solve the mystery, maybe they could've talked some sense into him.

4. Shikamaru beating that sound girl? Shikamaru beating Temari? Shikamaru nearly beating tayuya? Or Sasuke beating Deidara? Or sasuke using itachi's amaterasu as setup for kirin? Or naruto beating pein's five bodies? Or Jiraya's barrier tactics?

Out of HST, naruto is the only anime which they actually use good battle tactics, like squad formation, or different advance methods and stuff. Many ninjas clearly analyze through their fights, like kakashi did to itachi.. If anyone's getting advantage due to strategy, it's them.

@ghostravage: Lol. Calling luffy genius goes against everything he is. Unusual fighter? yes. Creative? yes. Genius? lolnope.

1. But he cost people their lives because he's curious. That's pure stupidity.

4. part 1, part 1, part1, part 1, Sasuke beating Deidara was one of the worst PIS moments in the manga, Kirin was...nothing really just a set up of a move, no strategy, Naruto won through pure PIS. Jiraiya's barrier tactics? I have no idea what they are.

Maybe the naruto universe, but naruto himself is a bona fide idiot.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#188  Edited By GhostRavage

@ghostravage said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden said:

why waste time..

Question how? the strategies luffy makes depend on who or what is around him. besides that luffy had nothing but luck and PIS fighting his opponents. only the fishman arc and the current arc showed luffy wining fights legitimately. Luffy's life been led by lady luck. i can tell you every fight and situation he got lucky in or PIS helped.

Yeah... Luffy managed to assimilate 2 CP battle techniques by watching theme ONCE. While Luffy may be a hot head, he's a genius while battling, he has come with multiple variations of attacks.

Also, beating someone with your surroundings its strategy as well... I mean... wut?

Its not always PIS... The only PIS battles were Crocodile and Enel... The others were kind of strategy. Same in Thriller Bark when he said, f*ck it... I wont be able to beat him... Let me absorb this 1000 shadows to beat the sh*t out of this guy... And he did. Not to mention the training he received by Rayleigh... The way he tanks Canonballs to save his ship... And others.

While Naruto hasn't done half the stuff Luffy has managed to do in the heat of the battle... Rather than receiving HARDCORE training by multiple sensei's always apart from everybody. Sage mode, rasenshuriken, rasengan itself, Bijuu mode... I can keep naming instances when people helped him... A LOT, while Luffy has done similar by himself. If we go by PIS... The whole Kyubii inside Naruto and he becoming the storming storm of Naruto is PIS at max. Why not been made out of rubber and that's it...Why having such a powerful force inside you to ultimately stomp on everybody because f*ck... that's why... Give me a break...

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. Not just curious. Isn't it better to be fighting someone you know than a mysterious guy in mask? And it did help, kakashi knew him, so they did all the kamui stuff together.

2. Yes, but still better than pre ts op. And their is the one with zabuza, the shurikern prank. And deidara forcing Gaara to use the same sand he mixed explosives in. It really wasn't PIS, if you see the fight again, sasuke deserved the victory, even if I hate that they completely destroyed what he used to be in part 1. Kirin wasn't really anything, he first lured itachi to top, and use amaterasu ther, then used the orochi type substitution and attacked from below, so the dodged attack would go up in the sky and set up kirin.

Even if he's an idiot, you still can't deny he uses more strategies than luffy..

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden:

Naruto is the same... I mean, wtf? This is the most biased comment in here so far.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

1. Not just curious. Isn't it better to be fighting someone you know than a mysterious guy in mask? And it did help, kakashi knew him, so they did all the kamui stuff together.

2. Yes, but still better than pre ts op. And their is the one with zabuza, the shurikern prank. And deidara forcing Gaara to use the same sand he mixed explosives in. It really wasn't PIS, if you see the fight again, sasuke deserved the victory, even if I hate that they completely destroyed what he used to be in part 1. Kirin wasn't really anything, he first lured itachi to top, and use amaterasu ther, then used the orochi type substitution and attacked from below, so the dodged attack would go up in the sky and set up kirin.

Even if he's an idiot, you still can't deny he uses more strategies than luffy..

1. Not if you can kill him first. I mean naruto had a wide open shot to do anything he wanted, his most deadly attack and he.....broke a mask.

2. I know part 1 is better, Deidara forcing Gaara was ok, and no Sasuke was complete PIS. All of the sudden lightning >earth (when it's 99.99% the opposite), Sasuke flew when one of his wings was completely made of Snakes, and with so little chakra he could barely stand, he summoned a Boss Level Summon, put it in a genjutsu and jumped in it's mouth in less than a second, a feat he's never been able to replicate. It was pure PIS.

The strategies he uses aren't worth anything especially when Pre-ts Luffy was doing things like lifted nearly 1000 tons over his head with one hand and possibly lifting mountains as well.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#192  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Naruto is the same... I mean, wtf? This is the most biased comment in here so far.

I'm not calling naruto a genius, am I? I am just saying he is, when compared to luffy. Not absolute standard, relative.

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden:

1. Not if you can kill him first. I mean naruto had a wide open shot to do anything he wanted, his most deadly attack and he.....broke a mask.

2. I know part 1 is better, Deidara forcing Gaara was ok, and no Sasuke was complete PIS. All of the sudden lightning >earth (when it's 99.99% the opposite), Sasuke flew when one of his wings was completely made of Snakes, and with so little chakra he could barely stand, he summoned a Boss Level Summon, put it in a genjutsu and jumped in it's mouth in less than a second, a feat he's never been able to replicate. It was pure PIS.

The strategies he uses aren't worth anything especially when Pre-ts Luffy was doing things like lifted nearly 1000 tons over his head with one hand and possibly lifting mountains as well.

1. Maybe he didn't really have the time for rasen shurikern and bijju dama..

2. Sasuke's escaping was PIS. Yes. But lightening>earth was used by kakashi against hidan, too, that's how the series works. He didn't fly, he used it to increase his jump and reach deidara/glide iirc.

Ok. When did Pre-ts luffy lift 1000 tons and lift mountains? Come on.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#193  Edited By GhostRavage

@princearagorn1 said:

@ghostravage said:

I'm not calling naruto a genius, am I? I am just saying he is, when compared to luffy. Not absolute standard, relative.

@darkraiden said:

@princearagorn1 said:

@darkraiden:

1. Maybe he didn't really have the time for rasen shurikern and bijju dama..

2. Sasuke's escaping was PIS. Yes. But lightening>earth was used by kakashi against hidan, too, that's how the series works. He didn't fly, he used it to increase his jump and reach deidara/glide iirc.

Ok. When did Pre-ts luffy lift 1000 tons and lift mountains? Come on.

What's your definition of Genius? I hope you do know there are 7 different types of intelligence which the whole concept of fighting applies at least 4 of them. And given the fact both are insanely good at fighting... Luffy being above Naruto by HIMSELF, not with some uber powerful demon power up and without over 9000 years of training of Senseis, proves this.

Luffy IS a battle genius. Same as Naruto, but Luffy is above.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

By himself? What about rayleigh? And above? lolnope.

And What about devil's fruit? Kyubi is cheating but DF is not?

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1:

1. Rasenshuriken takes no more time than rasengan, or barely more, but he was sitting there, waiting, so he had time for anything.

2. Deidara fight was first and established the lightning>earth thing. And nah, he literally just stayed flying in the air despite missing an entire win. And btw Kakashi used it on kakuzu not hidan.

3. Luffy lifted that giant gold ball remember? Do you know how heavy gold is?

http://www.millenniumforums.com/archive/index.php/t-3170.html

Says the mountain one was millions of tons of force.

So yeah Luffy has superior strength. Not sure if it's TS or PTS though.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ghostravage:

By himself? What about rayleigh? And above? lolnope.

And What about devil's fruit? Kyubi is cheating but DF is not?

Being made out of Rubber, or have a demonic beast's power inside... Hmmm... I wonder if...

• That was training his Haki... The whole pre-timeskip was all by himself.
  • The attack variations, the whole Gear 2nd, the whole Gear 3rd, all by himself. While Naruto was having training since he was a discriminated little fella...
Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naruto takes this at the moment.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#198  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@darkraiden:

1. But it makes noise and all, right?

2. He hit it, and it cracked. Not exactly a mountain, is it? Early naruto had good feats as well (stopping this thing before it hit sasuke):

No Caption Provided

And yes, kakuzu, my bad.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: That was kyuubi amped and.....not even close to as big or weighing as much as the rock or gold ball. Maybe a few tons, like....5 maybe? Idk.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: They're both idiots, with a combined IQ I could count on one hand.

However, to be fair, Luffy has shown to be considerably adept at FIGHTING smart, while Naruto hasn't shown as many instances of intelligence during battle.

That's not to say that I think Luffy would win, I'm still on the fence actually. I'm not even sure why we're arguing about it anyway, intelligence is such a minor factor in battles relating to Manga/Anime. I mean, look at Goku. He's dumber than both of these guys and yet he's one of the strongest non-deities in all of fiction.

Jmarshmallow