Luffy vs Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for radiantthelight
RadiantTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By RadiantTheLight

Luffy - One Piece 
Naruto - Naruto Shippuden 

Who wins? 

I think Luffy would win, he is stronger and more durable, he can go Gear Second and Gear Third easly (he doesnt need to get all emotional unlike Naruto) and in Gear Second he would be too fast for Naruto and his hits would most likely kill Naruto... in like 10 hits since Naruto it's just a normal human (but the demon fox inside him can heal him, but Luffy would beat him up just too fast), one hit from Gear Third would most likely kill Naruto, and Jet Gatling Gun or Gomu Gomu no Storm would probably kill Naruto to... but whatever...
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By D3athstroke

Luffy Will RapeStomp Him in 0.000000000001 Second and then he  will eat his Ramen

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By NexusOfLight

First off, One Piece is way cooler than Naruto will ever be. 

That said, I think Naruto would win. All that ninja/magic/chakra/craziness might be too much for Luffy. I mean the dude is durable, but not invincible. I could see Naruto thrownin' on the clones and usin' that fox demon for some crazy super thing that might KO the dude. Luffy would last long, but not long enough to win.

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Knightly1

Well Naruto has just undergone a powerup,

so we don't know if he can employ something with it or if it's the same. However, now it can be assumed Naruto can achieve all of the forms he had before. If he's anything like Bee, he can achieve level 2, where his skin becomes poisonous. Luffy has shown to have problems with Magellan's poison so it would likely be the same with Naruto. Besides, Naruto's no slouch himself when it comes to speed and his shadow clones will definately help. It depends on how each utilizes their powers and the versatility with their powers.
Avatar image for marvelrules2011
marvelrules2011

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By marvelrules2011

Naruto

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By saiyan_earthling

Luffy wins easily.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

One Piece is my favorite Manga but I think Naruto would win. 
That Ransenshuriken is a ridiculous move. Luffy wont be able to survive an attack that hits you on the cellular level.....and recently Naruto has been shown to be able to make multiple clones powerful enough to stand up to kages 

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By tensor

luffy with is haki owns Naruto before he can makes a move

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By buttersdaman000
@tensor:  
Luffy with Haki is still being beat up by a vastly weaker opponent. I know he has to fight Hodi underwater making that a huge disadvantage but its still happening. And besides, what has Luffy done with his Haki other than k.o. a couple hundred weak willed men? 
All_StarSupes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By All_StarSupes

It was 50,000 Fishmen soldiers he ko'ed with his Haki. Naruto can't really hit Luffy unless he gets in close but that won't be easy. Luffy can't really hit Naruto when he's in 9 tail chakra mode, so his best bet is to try and outlast Naruto.

Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Andras
@buttersdaman000 said:
@tensor:  Luffy with Haki is still being beat up by a vastly weaker opponent. I know he has to fight Hodi underwater making that a huge disadvantage but its still happening. And besides, what has Luffy done with his Haki other than k.o. a couple hundred weak willed men? 
I might be reading a different manga, but you make Hody seem like a no named weakling, which he isn't despite what's happening in the manga. Not only is he much stronger naturally he's also stronger because of the amount of drug's he's taking. Not to  mention he's in his natural enviroment, and was a trained soldier, who has even outclassed the 3 princes on a number of occasions, and yet Luffy has owned him every turn. He's not being beat by Hody, in fact I honestly cant remember a single point when Hody managed to even land a significant hit on Luffy. This is happening while Luffy is underwater, which would make him naturally weaker, and he doesn't have the experience Hody has in that environment. 
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Andras:  
Yeah I remembered it wrong. Hody still hasnt really landed a hit on Luffy. But I still stand by the fact that Hody is a weakling. 

@All_StarSupes:  
Ok 
I think Naruto can hit Luffy. The Naruto manga has been ridiculous so far in terms of power. You got kages who are knocking down mountains with their attacks and Naruto is even stronger than them. He's faster or just as fast as the raikage, who is one of the fastest ninja's in the manga (iirc he blitzed sasuke).  
Naruto can make hundreds of clones who now seem to be just as powerful as him, he can summon allies to help him, and he has a ridiculous finishing move. 

Luffy is a brawler. He's not gonna fight Naruto long distance or anything. He's gonna go head up. Naruto, on the other hand, will jump Luffy with clones and get him with that ransanshuriken as quickly as possible 
TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#13  Edited By TheGoldenOne
Naruto.
Andras

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Andras
@buttersdaman000: I wouldn't call him a weakling, I would prefer to call Luffy a beast it suounds better :p. Hody is just the stepping stone to the New World
Avatar image for howterribleisthat
HowTerribleIsThat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Andras:  
Yeah I remembered it wrong. Hody still hasnt really landed a hit on Luffy. But I still stand by the fact that Hody is a weakling. 

@All_StarSupes:  Ok I think Naruto can hit Luffy. The Naruto manga has been ridiculous so far in terms of power. You got kages who are knocking down mountains with their attacks and Naruto is even stronger than them. He's faster or just as fast as the raikage, who is one of the fastest ninja's in the manga (iirc he blitzed sasuke).  Naruto can make hundreds of clones who now seem to be just as powerful as him, he can summon allies to help him, and he has a ridiculous finishing move.  Luffy is a brawler. He's not gonna fight Naruto long distance or anything. He's gonna go head up. Naruto, on the other hand, will jump Luffy with clones and get him with that ransanshuriken as quickly as possible 
  Naruto isn't going to trick a mantra user with clones.  
D3athstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By D3athstroke

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Andras:

Except the part where Hody can stomp naruto ?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By buttersdaman000
@HowTerribleIsThat:  
How do you know? And anyways the point isnt to trick or distract, its to mob. Naruto can make solid clones capable of just as much as he is. The whole fight against the previous raikage was a clone, not the original.  
Luffy cant stand up to dozens or hundreds of Naruto's each hitting him with ransengans...... 

@Andras:  
True
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By buttersdaman000
@D3athstroke said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Andras:

Except the part where Hody can stomp naruto ?

Huh? 
Read my above post 
Naruto would murder Hody 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mortein
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Hody was able to do this with a drop of water, he is not a weakling.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Mortein:  
Yeah I know he did that hopped up on steroids 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mortein

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Mortein: Yeah I know he did that hopped up on steroids

He is still on steroids.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Mortein said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Mortein: Yeah I know he did that hopped up on steroids

He is still on steroids.

I know. 
Hody still isnt strong.  
He got stomped by Zoro at the beginning of this arc in his own element 
He took his power steroids and then got stomped by Luffy  
He's now fighting Luffy underwater but he still cant really beat him or damage him much......
difficlus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By difficlus

@buttersdaman000: but all luffy can do is stretch right? So why is he so powerful? Ridiculously powerful martial arts combo?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By buttersdaman000
@difficlus:  
His strength, stamina, fighting prowess, speed, and will are pretty high and he gets creative with his abilities too. And recently he realized he developed Haki. 
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Mortein

@buttersdaman000 said:

He got stomped by Zoro at the beginning of this arc in his own element He took his power steroids and then got stomped by Luffy He's now fighting Luffy underwater but he still cant really beat him or damage him much......

That's the point I was trying to make, Luffy and Zoro are many times stronger and faster than they were before time skip.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#26  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

ok, i don't read One Piece so i'm asking this out of ignorance rather than insult 

can someone explain to me why people say Luffy is so powerful? i mean isn't his only  ability enhanced durability and stretching? to me he's nothing more than a faster version of Mr.Fantastic, while Naruto has an attack that breaks down someone's body on a cellular level (rasenshuriken) in Sage mode he has strength great enough to lift a summoning animal the size of a mountain, he can summon several extremely large and dangerous toads, he can create thousands of shadow clones, and that's not even adding what the Nine tails is capable of, everytime i see a Naruto vs Luffy thread, people say Luffy wins, but honestly, i can't see how

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By buttersdaman000
@Mortein said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

He got stomped by Zoro at the beginning of this arc in his own element He took his power steroids and then got stomped by Luffy He's now fighting Luffy underwater but he still cant really beat him or damage him much......

That's the point I was trying to make, Luffy and Zoro are many times stronger and faster than they were before time skip.

Which is exactly what I'm saying. Hody is a weakling. Luffy never had as easy a time with any of the big bosses (assuming that hody is the big boss...which I kinda doubt)
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By buttersdaman000
@The Stegman said:
ok, i don't read One Piece so i'm asking this out of ignorance rather than insult  can someone explain to me why people say Luffy is so powerful? i mean isn't his only  ability enhanced durability and stretching? to me he's nothing more than a faster version of Mr.Fantastic, while Naruto has an attack that breaks down someone's body on a cellular level (rasenshuriken) in Sage mode he has strength great enough to lift a summoning animal the size of a mountain, he can summon several extremely large and dangerous toads, he can create thousands of shadow clones, and that's not even adding what the Nine tails is capable of, everytime i see a Naruto vs Luffy thread, people say Luffy wins, but honestly, i can't see how
Before the Ransanshuriken and this new Super Saiyan mode I would have backed Luffy for an easy victory but I see what youre saying. 
And Luffy is very very strong  
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trq3nqcHFEU
Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Mortein

@buttersdaman000 said:

@Mortein said:

@buttersdaman000 said:

Which is exactly what I'm saying. Hody is a weakling. Luffy never had as easy a time with any of the big bosses (assuming that hody is the big boss...which I kinda doubt)

He is weak compered to current Luffy, but he could stomp strawhats before time skip.

@The Stegman said:

ok, i don't read One Piece so i'm asking this out of ignorance rather than insult can someone explain to me why people say Luffy is so powerful? i mean isn't his only ability enhanced durability and stretching? to me he's nothing more than a faster version of Mr.Fantastic, while Naruto has an attack that breaks down someone's body on a cellular level (rasenshuriken) in Sage mode he has strength great enough to lift a summoning animal the size of a mountain, he can summon several extremely large and dangerous toads, he can create thousands of shadow clones, and that's not even adding what the Nine tails is capable of, everytime i see a Naruto vs Luffy thread, people say Luffy wins, but honestly, i can't see how

http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy/Abilities_and_Powers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@buttersdaman000:  

yeah, to be honest i probably would say the same simply because Naruto never really showed THAT much strength before, but now his power ups are ridiculous! 

@Mortein:  

yeah i've read the wiki and it convinced me that Luffy would be a pre shippudden Naruto but with all of his abilities now, i don't think he can, In sage mode, Naruto's strength is probably on par with Luffy's, he could create shadow clones (who could also be in sage mode) to detract Luffy, he has the rasenshuriken that can now be thrown and expanded to attack from different ranges, not to mention recently he has some control over the nine tails, allowing him speed enough to keep up with the already fast Raikage and strength enough to allow his clones alone to defeat sages
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By termiteone4ever

I am fan of both naruto and one piece been reading and watching this series for ears i am fully up to date with the manga and vast knowledge on both characters.

Luffy now is a bit stronger than naruto. NOW. Speed wise they are identical. Durability wise luffy again . Power wise both characters can do vast damage. Endurance is luffy again . Now both candidates has the ability to become more powerful even Naruto in his Kybui form would be troublesome for luffy but still could be match and fought by luffy. Naruto physically cant do much damage to luffy so the edge is Luffy. Back before this change i would give it to naruto but now luffy power up is no joke also naruto new power is pretty powerful. I am more excited to see the new saske

saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By saiyan_earthling

I say Luffy again, because:

Strength: Luffy - He has punched and destroyed buildings and can knock out giant beasts

Speed: Luffy - He's around Hypersonic+, being able to dodge a bullet at point blank range and a Mach 15 laser. Prior to the timeskip, with his Gear 2nd ability, he could keep up with the people who uses the Soru ability (eg. CP9, Marines)

Destruction Level: Multi city block level - Currently, he can one shot a Pacifista, which in two years ago, gave the Monster Trio a very hard time, and he KO'd a kraken around the size of Calm Belt Seakings, even though he got weakened underwater.

And with his Kenbunshoku Haki, Luffy can predict what Naruto would do before he makes the move. Haoshoku Haki may not work on Naruto though, since it would only knock out people with weak willpower.

CainPanell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#33  Edited By CainPanell

i wish mods could move threads to ENTIRE OTHER SITES!

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By buttersdaman000
@saiyan_earthling:  
You got that off that one site...... 

Strength: Even. Luffy may have more strength feats but Naruto is now going up against kages who can level mountains  
Speed: Naruto. Faster or just as fast as the fastest character in the manga 
Destruction Level: Clearly Naruto...... 

If Luffy always predicted moves, he would never be touched. We havent even seen enough of that Haki to accurately know what it does 

Look, on another site with this same battle, people got angry because I went with Naruto. I really dont see what the big deal is but you gotta understand that Naruto is nearing its end, which is why kishi is givng him all these ridiculous power ups. Luffy still has a long way to go
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@buttersdaman000: I'm not easily impressed that I'm not the only here who goes to that site.

Tehahaha, people gettin p'd with u choosin Naruto, or Narutard, which is what the haters say lol, but that's not my problem. Yes, I'm fully aware that Naruto is about to end, and I've heard how much he's improved, but that's about it. OK, yeah, Luffy does have a long way to go..... to get to New World. He's already stronger and faster where he's at.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By buttersdaman000
@saiyan_earthling:  
I disagree there but really, it doesnt matter that Luffy beats Naruto in strength and speed. 
Naruto can still use the shadow clone technique, plus his many variations of Ransengan. Its arguable that Naruto would beat Luffy one on one, but what about 2vs1 or 100vs1 or 1000vs1?  
sharingan_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By sharingan_eyes

Current Naruto would destroy Luffy

Urbs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Urbs

At this moment i agree... Luffy only has strength on Naruto, everything else they're either equal or Naruto is better at that catergory

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By termiteone4ever

From what i seen in teh past few months Naruto now is leading Luffy . Recently saw the Fusion with the 9 tails yes this might be difficult even for luffy

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

L@termiteone4ever:

Lets not forget Naruto was given unused power ups from the tailed beasts 2-7. (Can't wait to see how he gets #1's and #8's).

Naruto can use Sage and 9 tails fusion now. I don't think he has combined them, but he can have a clone use one while he uses the other. He can pull sage mode instantly now.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@drgnx: On top of that, each one of his clones can now use sage mode, and unlike before, can actually hold their own in battles, heck they went up against kage level combatants.
Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#42  Edited By Nerx

Rubber pirate > orange ninja because naruto is a glass cannon

This is about who can beat the other guy, not who can make the bigger mushroom cloud

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jeanroygrant

Avatar image for royale_with_cheese
royale_with_cheese

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speaking of....does anyone know a site, besides mangareader, where bother series are still available? Mangastream was my go-to source for Shonen Jump but they've caved under pressure from the licensing order from the publishers. Any site that doesn't enjoy butchering the English language (i.e. mangareader translations) will do.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Nerx

@jeanroygrant: Your point?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nerx said:

@jeanroygrant: Your point?

-_- I'm saying that form of Naruto would curbstomp Luffy so hard.

Naruto FTW.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Nerx

@jeanroygrant: Last time he physically beat someone up was with the help of the sage power or the fox, and he has a glass jaw. He can put up a fancy fireworks display but once luffy closes the distance orange ninja is dead.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nerx said:

@jeanroygrant: Last time he physically beat someone up was with the help of the sage power or the fox, and he has a glass jaw. He can put up a fancy fireworks display but once luffy closes the distance orange ninja is dead.

Naruto deflected three to five mountain busted attacks.

Nerx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Nerx

@jeanroygrant: What does thor have to do with this besides that he and luffy both can buttrape naruto at any battle?

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By jeanroygrant

@Nerx said:

@jeanroygrant: What does thor have to do with this besides that he and luffy both can buttrape naruto at any battle?

My bad commented wrong name on wrong thread...sorry :p

If you make a valid argument i might be inclined to agree with you.

And Thor would destroy Naruto....but Luffy NO...!