• 171 results
#101 Posted by Earendill (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Gai wins. 8 gate is one hit stomps.

#102 Posted by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy makes guy his bitch and asks him to join his crew

#103 Edited by sky_warrior (823 posts) - - Show Bio

Gate 8 gui wins and die after without a doubt.

Gate 7 luffy Wins IMO

anything bellow that luffy stomps

#104 Posted by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2: what? Katakuri was only able to damage luffy because he used haki in almost all his attacks which negated his df immunity to blunt attacks ..without haki the only thing that would hurt luffy in that fight was katakuri's trident

#105 Posted by Antonio_1996 (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL at Gai having Moon Level strength. WTF?

Anyway, 7th Gate Gai probably loses unless he uses Hirudora. If Gai uses the 8th Gate(which is highly unlikely) he'll oneshot blitz stomp Luffy in seconds.

But I'm thinking Luffy probably takes it.

#106 Edited by Streak619 (7530 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Luffy extremely resistant against blunt force? This is like superman vs kryptonite.

#107 Posted by Gaoron (8249 posts) - - Show Bio

If Guy goes 8th gate and uses Might Guy he blitzstomps... and then dies.

Everything below Might Guy Luffy can handle.

Avatar image for goldencellform2
#108 Posted by GoldenCellForm2 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: Get that no limit fallacy out of here bro. Your saying no one can physically harm Luffy without Haki ? So what was that fight with Rob Lucci ? So basically Superman can't harm Luffy with one of his punches ? Lmfao Optards are worse than Bleach vs battle forums in the 2013 - 2016 era when Bleach fans used to say no one can beat Shinigami because of their Reiatsu.

Here's some examples Luffy can be hurt by physical attacks:

Franky visibly hurts him with a punch

An Impact Dial redirects the force of Luffy's own punch back at him, with great effect

Lucci's Rakuogan technique (which is blunt force) fucks Luffy up

Foxy punches the shit out of Luffy with no problem. Foxy has never displayed any immense physical strength, and yet apparently the combined power of a few dozen punches is enough to cause considerable damage to Luffy.

Those are all the examples I could think of off the top of my head. I don't understand how anyone can say Luffy is immune to blunt force when there are plenty of examples of it doing just fine against him. Not every opponent he fights has to use piercing weapons or explosives.

If anything, I blame Oda for doing shit like this where he makes it sound like being rubber makes Luffy immune to punches entirely despite numerous times that is shown to be untrue, but Oda's not very consistent on this stuff and has admitted as much before.

@antonio_1996/ In 8 Gates Might Gai is Moon level because he was able to hurt and almost kill Juubi Jin Madara had it not been for the latter healing ability. It was already quite clear that the God tiers in Naruto were Moon+ level. Or perhaps you don't read or watch Naruto series to know such information.

#109 Posted by KingGuinness (1841 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#110 Posted by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Gai kicks him into orbit.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15
#111 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@gear4god: lol no. Luffy pre time skip tanked island level attacks from Gecko Moriah

#112 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2: Luffy tanked island level attacks from Gecko Moriah. Might Guy isn't island level. Unless you have haki or island level + DC, you aren't hurting Luffy

#113 Posted by deactivated-5bdcbb8da1d15 (5093 posts) - - Show Bio
#115 Posted by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2: Lol... Calling me an optard then goes on to say guy is moon level.. Seriously the more I read your post my IQ decreases

Avatar image for goldencellform2
#116 Edited by GoldenCellForm2 (202 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: Coming from the same guy who said any admiral would stomp Hashirama lmfao I can't take you serious. Through the right circumstances it would be a great battle but stomp ? No.

Hashirama Feats

Stronger than Bijuu Mode Naruto, and could fight against Prime Kurama, with his Wood Golem catching the latter's Bijuudama and throwing it back at him)

- (Restrained Second Form Juubi, and is twice as strong as BSM Naruto)

Even Madara has proven to be more than enough to beat the Admirals, and Hashi is Madara's rival. His skill set outclasses OPverse. He has an answer for just about everything, that being said why do you constantly underestimate Narutoverse. The God tiers are Moon+ level, this was already dicscused millions of times on this same website. It's not my fault you won't read the manga and see for yourselves. Madara before Juubi was already a beast, but with Juubi he was almost close to the Sage Of Six Paths power, who could pretty much create Moons. And 8 Gates Guy could damage this same Madara pretty easily.

With 8 Gates the user is temporarily granted approximately a hundred times their normal power from base.

Feats:

Evening Elephant (Able to cause noticeable damage to Rikudo Madara and would have given him "trouble" in successful, consecutive strikes)

Night Guy (Obliterated Rikudo Madara's left side, nearly killing him in the process. Also, Night Guy was stated to be a stronger attack than Evening Elephant.)

The Guy also moves so fast he Blitzed Rikudo Madara and distorted the space around him by pure speed. That's at least Sub-Relativistic. No one surpassed that speed in OP except Kizaru. So please think again and get your facts straight before you try to come for the GC. Because I am not a biased fan I love both serious but I know Narutoverse God tiers are stronger than the top tiers in OP right now. Stop playing with me because I'm not some guy who just blabbers out a person is this Level for no reason. I clearly do my reasearch. Just like current Luffy should be Country level, which is still weaker than Juubi Obito who is Multi Continent.

@KingGuinness what level would you place 8 Gates Guy at then Country level ? Lol

#117 Posted by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2: oh so (alive)hashirama would beat any admiral OK since you clearly think you are very smart tell me how he beats kizaru ,aokiji or even akainu

#118 Edited by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2: lol current luffy would be close to small island level in DC but greater than island lvl in blunt force durability alone and guy would be at multi island lvl at best and do your research right. Any... I repeat Any admiral would stomp hashirama

#119 Posted by CaptFalcon725 (1165 posts) - - Show Bio

8th Gate Guy can probably take this, but any level below isn't going to cut it.

#120 Posted by pmcinelly784 (1082 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 7th Gate Guy has a decent chance of taking it, I think 6th Gate Guy could probably match luffy, but would lose 60 percent of the time. The OP says that Guy can use the 8 gates, and when he does he's not losing this fight, probably without having to use Night Guy

#121 Posted by iUseMyCajonas (4196 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray said:

@goldencellform2: Lol... Calling me an optard then goes on to say guy is moon level.. Seriously the more I read your post my IQ decreases

Yo.. He's serious about Guy being moon level too.

#122 Posted by Yray (462 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: I know right ...just because minato and the other bypassed mandara's defense for guy and guy was able to land a fatal blow to Madara that makes guy moon level... Failed logic

#125 Posted by gear4luffy (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray

Luffy country level

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Monkey_D._Luffy

Guy Moon level - small planet level

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Might_Guy

Not the only one who thinks this you fucking optard needle nose snitch bitch loser

#126 Edited by gear4luffy (4 posts) - - Show Bio

@iusemycajonas: naw Naruto fanbase know that top tiers are Moon level to small planet. This shit is not new dude. There's even forums that say he can beat Raditz.

The downplay in Naruto is sickening.

Not my fault your too incompetent to do your research. Naruto is OP Moon level DC then add 1000 clones to add to that moon level power. Tanked a Moon splitting attack without being full power. Lol and isn't Moon level ? Man this cat approaching small planet level wtf.

Get the fuck outta here underestimating Naruto bro. The best series after DBZ not even OP is the best series not even a lot of Americans acknowledge OP like they know Naruto. More people know about Naruto and DBZ than weak ass op.

Link with other people who are actually smart

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Might_Guy

#127 Posted by Jko1 (3002 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow this is some serious wanking from both sides.

#128 Posted by KungFuBiscuit (190 posts) - - Show Bio

Am baffled by some of the stuff am reading

So from my understanding Most people or major naruto fans believe Guy is like level or has the power to destroy everyone at once in his own verse

#129 Posted by Djoss (557 posts) - - Show Bio

The One Piece wank its unbeliveble now they think that Luffy can beat Guy? Anyone who see both series noe that 7 gates Guy can Blitz and one shot Luffy.

#130 Edited by zxc6 (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy one shot any version of Guy with gear 2 except for 8 gate

#131 Posted by KingGuinness (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

@goldencellform2:

There's no evidence in the entire Naruto manga that suggests Might Guy can destroy anything larger than an island let alone an entire freaking moon, so stop spouting such nonsense.

#132 Posted by Nuwanda (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Gai is not moon level, not even anywhere close. And yeah, Luffy wins.

#133 Posted by Chad_Duby (5681 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy solos him.

#135 Posted by LUFFYISKING (209 posts) - - Show Bio

Why hasn't this mismatch been locked yet? Luffy should win this in base.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f
#136 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruh LUFFYISKING is the next jasonhitto lmaoooooo

#137 Posted by LUFFYISKING (209 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutobleachfan: Its because me and him are smart enough to know One Piece is one of the strongest verses in fiction.

#138 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutobleachfan: Its because me and him are smart enough to know One Piece is one of the strongest verses in fiction.

lmao

#139 Posted by Earendill (965 posts) - - Show Bio

Eight gate Gai one flick stomps.

Seven gate Gai extreme mid diff lose.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#140 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

@narutobleachfan:

No idea who that jason guy is, but I have never seen someone wanking a verse like "luffyisking". This guy is beyond anybody.

#141 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Guy stomps.

#142 Posted by deactivated-5b17f1b84ea5f (1752 posts) - - Show Bio

@originalcaptain: jasonhitto is just a very very bad lowballer for Bleach. IIRC he said the MCU Avengers would stomp Yhwach and the whole entire verse.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb52f8f25413
#143 Posted by deactivated-5bb52f8f25413 (7026 posts) - - Show Bio

Eight gate Guy stomps. Otherwise, Luffy wins.

#144 Posted by insaneMonk (125 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy beats any version of guy below 8th gates then draws with guy at 8gates .. guy using the 8th gate is no different than a character who knows that he has no chance of defeating an opponent so he tries to kill himself and the opponent just like when deidara used his secret technique on Sasuke and if Sasuke didn't escape the attack and he got killed by it .. it would have ended in a draw the

#145 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio
#146 Posted by Oreo6 (391 posts) - - Show Bio

@kingguinness: Guy should actually be above moon level but not by too much.

#147 Posted by Oreo6 (391 posts) - - Show Bio

Asakujaku destroys luffy. Not only is he punching over a thousand times in literal seconds but just the shockwaves are igniting. The shockwaves would kill luffy let alone the actual punch. 8 gates air blasts would kill him too. Gai doesnt need to physically even punch him. Just punch the air and it would wreck him.

Gai mid-high dif until he decides to use asakujaku (morning oeacock)

#148 Posted by SkySanji (4582 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy ragdolls Guy won't get the chance to go into 8 gates:

Loading Video...

#149 Edited by SocaJunkie (8359 posts) - - Show Bio

Given his precog, Luffy one-shots Guy before he opens Gates or given that Guy is physcially fodder in base, CoC Haki works fine.

Avatar image for madscientist224
#150 Posted by Madscientist224 (1460 posts) - - Show Bio

Still guy if 8 gates...