•Healthy Itachi

•Post-Timeskip Luffy

•Battle Takes Place at Dressrosa

•Win by Death or K.O

#2 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy speed blitzes even with Genjutsu unrestricted

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
#3 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Healthy Itachi one shots with Totsuka. He was fast enough to match KCM Naruto, he ain't getting blitzed here.

#4 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: Kcm Naruto dodged someone one who is as fast as Lightning, that's his best speed feat

Pts Luffy with no gears already Kicked a Lightning bolt.

Luffy blitzes

And How is Totsuka Blade hitting Luffy IF Luffy gives him the chance to go into Susanoo?

#5 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Outlier considering he got tagged by multiple much much much slower people. And no, Kid Kakashi wasa lightning timer, and even Adult Kakashi said, Raikage was too fast for him.

Itachi one shots with Genjutsu.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
#6 Posted by deactivated-5beeed406e9c9 (1473 posts) - - Show Bio

genjutsu, gg

#7 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Outlier considering he got tagged by multiple much much much slower people. And no, Kid Kakashi wasa lightning timer, and even Adult Kakashi said, Raikage was too fast for him.

Outlier? Okay,what about Kalifa reacting to lightning the weakest member of Cp9:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also scans of Luffy getting tagged by much much much slower people?

Itachi one shots with Genjutsu.

Also how is that helping Itachi when he's getting blitzed into oblivion

#8 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Dodging Lightning based attacks does not make you a lightning timer. By that logic, Itachi dodged Chidori, he is a lightning timer.

By that logic, Natsu is Light speed since he dodged Light attacks.

And The same Lighting that even Ussop dodged?

And Khalifla's speed has no relation toLuffy's. That would be Association Fallacy.

Outlier.

Itachi still one shots.

#10 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Also, The fact that Nami could block a Lightning attack from Enel should be enough proof, unless people are dumb enough to believe she a lightning timer.

#11 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Dodging Lightning based attacks does not make you a lightning timer. By that logic, Itachi dodged Chidori, he is a lightning timer.

Correct but blitzing characters who can react to lightning does make you a lightning timer Ex: Luffy blitzing Blueno so bad it's at a point where he is crying about not being able to see him.

So Sasuke running with a chidori in his hand is moving at lightning speeds?

By that logic, Natsu is Light speed since he dodged Light attacks.

Stings attack is magic it isn't natural so it isn't moving at lightspeeds nor can you prove it is.

And The same Lighting that even Ussop dodged?

Clearly a gag scene

And Khalifla's speed has no relation toLuffy's. That would be Association Fallacy.

How Kalifa is the weakest member of Cp9 while Luffy is blitzing a base Lucci unless your telling me Kalifa can blitz Lucci

Outlier.

Saying Outlier doesn't prove it's an Outlier when I've shown you scans of it happening on more than one occasion

Itachi still one shots.

with what? and before getting blitzed into oblivion?

#12 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Also, The fact that Nami could block a Lightning attack from Enel should be enough proof, unless people are dumb enough to believe she a lightning timer.

Nami basically has Precog when it comes to weather she always knows what's coming whether it's a storm,hurricane anything weather related,Enel even say's she predicted the travel path for his attack:

No Caption Provided

She even confirms she can't dodge it.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#13 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:

@b_r023: Kcm Naruto dodged someone one who is as fast as Lightning, that's his best speed feat

Pts Luffy with no gears already Kicked a Lightning bolt.

Luffy blitzes

And How is Totsuka Blade hitting Luffy IF Luffy gives him the chance to go into Susanoo?

copy that

#14 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: You like beating a deadhorse don't you? Khalifla's speed is her own, not Lucci. It's like me saying oh, Naruto dodged Raikage's attacks so can Madara coz logic.

Outliers are outliers.

Saying it's a Gag feat is not a good answer.

And since when has Nami had precog lol?

Stop shitting, Luffy is not Lightning timer, posting outliers does not make him Lightning timer.

Enel's attacks are not lightning speed when they can be dodged by Nami of all people who is barely a bullet timer.

Stop wasting my time. Itachi one shots zero difficulty whatsoever.

#15 Posted by FaradaySloth (10670 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy easily.

#16 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: You like beating a deadhorse don't you? Khalifla's speed is her own, not Lucci. It's like me saying oh, Naruto dodged Raikage's attacks so can Madara coz logic.

Okay two things

1.Madara dodged Raikage attacks with ease are you forgetting he was playing around with the 5 kages, Madara is way faster than Lightning

2.Again yes it's her own speed but just because it's her own speed that doesn't mean you can say Kalifa reacted to lightning so she can blitz the whole One Piece verse exept for Pts Luffy with no gears because they haven't reacted to cloud to ground lightning exept for her and Luffy

Outliers are outliers.

Again how is it an Outlier when I've shown you scans of it happening on more than one occasion? None of the things you've said about Luffy and Nami's are inconsistent I've shown you scans while you've yet to show me any scans of Luffy getting blitzed by people "much much much slower" or Nami actually blocking Enel's Lightning

Saying it's a Gag feat is not a good answer.

How isn't it a good answer if you say "well Nami hurts The Monster trio by punching them when they do stupid stuff" and I say it's a Gag, that's not a good answer?

And since when has Nami had precog lol?

Not that Nami has Precog it's that she basically has Precog when it comes to WEATHER that's it, this has been shown multiple times in the story

Stop shitting, Luffy is not Lightning timer, posting outliers does not make him Lightning timer.

No Caption Provided

Not gonna keep this "outlier" argument going

Enel's attacks are not lightning speed when they can be dodged by Nami of all people who is barely a bullet timer.

You can read correct? Nami is using her knowledge of weather to predict the travel path of his Lightning, basically precog when it comes to WEATHER

No Caption Provided

Stop wasting my time. Itachi one shots zero difficulty whatsoever.

With no evidence to support your claim or claims we are done here we got another Itachi fanboy, again we are done here.

#17 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Ok explain this then. If Nami is Lightning timer, even if she has precog which shw doesn'tat that point, she has still has to move at that speed, how tf is that not an outlier?

Enel's attacks are NOTTTTTT lightning speed if Nami can dodge it.

Association Fallacy, google it. Lucci is not Lightning speed coz he has NOOOOOOOOO lighting timer feats.

Holy shit man, you are even worse than Bleach guys saying Ichigo cam bust countries coz Kenpachi busted a meteor.

Let's play with your logic, Tsunade can punch hard well so can Itachi coz he is stronger.

Not to mention, half dead and blind Itachi activated Susano in 0.0001 seconds against Kirin.

Luffy never starts fights with blitz anyway in character, not that he can, he gets stomped.

#18 Edited by SocaJunkie (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna get involved since this has been done too many times but:

‘Luffy never starts fights with blitz anyway in character’

This is the exact opposite of the truth, he blitzes all the time in character.

#19 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Ok explain this then. If Nami is Lightning timer, even if she has precog which shw doesn'tat that point, she has still has to move at that speed, how tf is that not an outlier?

When did I say Nami was a Lightning timer?

Sigh.... Dude I'm not gonna keep spoon feeding you, read:

No Caption Provided

SHE IS PREDICTING THE TRAVEL PATH OF HIS LIGHTNING

Association Fallacy, google it. Lucci is not Lightning speed coz he has NOOOOOOOOO lighting timer feats.

Holy shit man, you are even worse than Bleach guys saying Ichigo cam bust countries coz Kenpachi busted a meteor.

Ichigo in his Bankai can't hit harder than a Shikai Kenpachi? Lol what?

Let's play with your logic, Tsunade can punch hard well so can Itachi coz he is stronger.

No Caption Provided

This makes literally no sense because Tsunade is physically more powerful than Itachi so she's going to hit harder than Itachi easily, how is Itachi physically stronger than Tsunade when Tsunade can toss Gamabuntas sword? While Itachi's best strength feat is him tossing Hebi Sasuke across a room (His grab in the Strom 2 and up games if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Not to mention, half dead and blind Itachi activated Susano in 0.0001 seconds against Kirin.

Correct, cloud to ground lighting which Luffy already did Pts without gears, one can argue that he was aim dodging since he had several of time to activate Susanoo since he saw Kirin prior to it being launched but I will say a Healthy Itachi was keeping up with Kcm Naruto who can dodge someone who is as fast a lightning all that changed is that he can perform that lightning timing feats consistently now

Luffy never starts fights with blitz anyway in character, not that he can, he gets stomped.

Literally all of Luffy's fights he starts by blitzing, what are you on about?

#20 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji said:
@b_r023 said:

When did I say Nami was a Lightning timer?

Sigh.... Dude I'm not gonna keep spoon feeding you, read:

No Caption Provided

SHE IS PREDICTING THE TRAVEL PATH OF HIS LIGHTNING

Ichigo in his Bankai can't hit harder than a Shikai Kenpachi? Lol what?

No Caption Provided

This makes literally no sense because Tsunade is physically more power than Itachi so she's going to hit harder than Itachi easily, how is Itachi physically stronger than Tsunade when Tsunade can toss Gamabuntas sword? While Itachi's best strength feat is him tossing Hebi Sasuke across a room (His grab in the Strom 2 and up games if you don't know what I'm talking about)

Correct, cloud to ground lighting which Luffy already did Pts without gears, one can argue that he was aim dodging since he had several of time to activate Susanoo since he saw Kirin prior to it being launched but I will say a Healthy Itachi was keeping up with Kcm Naruto who can dodge someone who is as fast a lightning all that changed is that he can perform that lightning timing feats consistently now

Literally all of Luffy's fights he starts by blitzing, what are you on about?

eNEl liGhTnInG sPeEd aTtAcKs

nAmI bLoCkS iT

LiGhTnInG TiMeR NaMi

No Caption Provided

#21 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: losing a debate so this is what he resorts too, becoming childish

What are you six maybe five years of age?

Again when did I say Nami was a Lightning timer?

Okay guys who are seeing this and are capable of reading:

No Caption Provided

Tell me what's going on in this panel

#22 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Your entire argument is that Dodging Enel's attacks make Luffy lightning speed. The same attacks that Nami dodged, if those attacks makes Luffy lightning speed then it makes Nami too.

Khalifa is physically faster than Lucci coz Lucci has no speed feats at that level. Saying Lucci can replicate her feats is dumb.

Well fucking done, keep crying outliers, go back to school and ask then what Association Fallacy and Outliers mean.

Come back in 10 years after you have learned what debating means. Lightning speed Luffy my ass.

#23 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Ph and you arr saying Blitzing Lucci makes one Lightning speed?

Lightning speed feata for Lucci. Scans please, if you can provide them. I'll wait...

#24 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Your entire argument is that Dodging Enel's attacks make Luffy lightning speed. The same attacks that Nami dodged, if those attacks makes Luffy lightning speed then it makes Nami too.

Repeat after me, NAMI HAS BASIC PRECOG WHEN IT COMES TO WEATHER THIS HAS BEEN SHOWN MANY TIMES IN THE STORY ,HER BLOCKING ENEL'S LIGHTNING IS DUE TO HER USING HER KNOWLEDGE OF THE WEATHER AND PREDICTING WHERE THE TRAVEL PATH IS FOR THAT SAME LIGHTNING,LUFFY DOESN'T HAVE ANY KNOWLEDGE ON WEATHER SO HE CAN'T PREDICT WHERE IT IS GOING TO COME FROM HE IS JUST THAT FAST IN REACTION TIME TO KICK A LIGHTNING BOLT HEADING TOWARDS HIM.

Well fucking done, keep crying outliers, go back to school and ask then what Association Fallacy and Outliers mean.

Come back in 10 years after you have learned what debating means. Lightning speed Luffy my ass.

Lol I just destroyed you in a debate, I'm well aware of what debating is.

#25 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: like how in base he is keeping up with Luffy who can kick a lightning bolt, then when Luffy goes gear second he feels that he needs to stay in his Leopard form for the rest of the fight?

#26 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Scans for Nami's precog before Enel fight.

"i dEsTrOyEd yOu iN dEbAtE bY gIvInG oUtLiErS aND nO fEaTs oR a LoGiCaL aRguMeNt. i aM sO sMaRt."- (SkySanji 2018)

*Slow clapping*

#27 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Yea, same lightning speed attacks that Nami can dodge or Ussop can react to. Yea, soooo fast.

#28 Edited by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone who thinks dodging Enel's attacks that even Nami can dodge makes you lightning speed must be dumb.

Genjutsu or Totsuka one shot zero diff.

#29 Posted by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: We are done here, your a drunk guy who's been knocked out and keeps coming back for more, it's pathetic.

#30 Posted by deactivated-5c60dc252a2af (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: Concession accepted, also flagged for insults.

#31 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't aware of the rules.

Didn't really see that as an insult but I apologize if it offended you.

#32 Posted by EcoBlitz (5248 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: can you read and understand properly or you’re purposely trolling?

#33 Posted by SocaJunkie (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

Terrible.

#34 Posted by HitTheAssasin (8470 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy can probably take Itachi.

#35 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023: concession? You can't say that when you haven't proven any of your claims as valid

•Kid Sasuke running with a chidori is lightning speed because he has lightning in his hands

If I run with a light bulb in my hand am I moving at lightspeeds?🤔

•Constantly saying Outlier even though I've shown you feats happening on more than one occasion,but you not having any evidence can't prove it's an Outlier so you say "it's still an Outlier" or "an Outlier is an outlier"

•Saying Outlier because Luffy has been blitzed by people "much much much slower", but yet to show me scans of this happening

Saying Shikai Kenpachi's hit's harder than true Bankai Ichigo(which has NOTHING to do with this thread) even though he was getting smacked by Gerard in his first transformed state while Ichigo is cleaving Yhwach (Soul king absordbed) in two. Just to try and justify your association fallacy argument

•saying Association fallacy (Which is your only non laughable argument) Which doesn't work since by your Logic since Kalifa reacting to lightning(which is her own speed correct) would mean she's faster than Whitebeard,Admirals a majority of the new world since they haven't shown The ability to dodge cloud to ground lightning, that's why we have scaling.

#36 Posted by Jko1 (3221 posts) - - Show Bio

@b_r023 said:

@skysanji: Yea, same lightning speed attacks that Nami can dodge or Ussop can react to. Yea, soooo fast.

Thats not how it work. Since it’s stated to be the speed of lightning then it would still be that speed regardless of who dodged it. We normally can’t argue or try to invalidate what the author puts in their story. You can’t just say that it isn’t that fast just because a character that shouldn’t have been able to dodge actually dodges it. If that’s what you’re implying.

Though to be honest One Piece’s speed is inconsistent and doesn’t really make much sense.

#37 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18520 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi probably wins. He has lightning reaction time, so he will be able to bring up his susanoo in time, and Luffy has no answer to Genjutsu or amaterasu. If Itachi is dumb and tries to brawl, which is out of character, then Luffy stomps him.

#38 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

Itachi probably wins.

Not gonna argue this, it's your opinion after all same way I think Luffy wins

He has lightning reaction time

Luffy Pts with no gears already has Lightning reaction time

Toss on gear second

Toss on Post Timeskip Luffy

Toss on Post Timeskip Gear second Luffy

so he will be able to bring up his susanoo in time

Its in Character for Itachi to start off with Susano'o let alone activate it?

and Luffy has no answer to Genjutsu or amaterasu.

Precog/Observation Haki

If Itachi is dumb and tries to brawl, which is out of character, then Luffy stomps him.

Agreed, but again how is it not in character for him to go for cqc but him activating susano'o at the start of a fight is in character for him, when we've seen him go cqc first.

Itachi starts off with Genjutsu more times than not and Luffy always blitzes when he starts off a fight

Luffy blitzes

#39 Posted by Yray (609 posts) - - Show Bio

Thread should be locked Itachi has no speed feat that show's he can constantly react to Luffy let alone tank a Redhawk from him

#40 Posted by Yray (609 posts) - - Show Bio

And I'm not sure if putting Luffy under a genjutsu means loss for Luffy because genjutsu affects the five senses to put someone under an illusion but Luffy has observation Haki which grants the ability of sensing where opponent are and also sensing aura and also gives precognition without the use of the body's five senses {more like a sixth sense}...so Luffy could still keep on fighting

#41 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18520 posts) - - Show Bio

@skysanji: It's in character for him to bring up Susanoo if he sees a powerful attack coming at him quickly, and his sharingan are perfect for tracking people faster than him. If Luffy started in gear 4 I could see him blitzing and one shotting, but EOS Sakura has a striking feat on par with anything below gear 4, and she should be around Tsunade's level in strength, who had her attacks blocked by Madara's Susanoo, so as long as Luffy doesn't start gear 4 Itachi should at the very least have a good chance.

#42 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss said:

@skysanji: It's in character for him to bring up Susanoo if he sees a powerful attack coming at him quickly

Luffy's fist or kicks will that be that terrifying to him?

He doesn't have any knowledge so he doesn't know how devastating Luffy's attacks are, for all he knows Luffy is as strong as an average Jonin

and his sharingan are perfect for tracking people faster than him.

Itachi hasn't fought anyone that was faster than him iirc he fought:

Hebi Sasuke and while Half dead he reacted to lightning

Kcm Naruto who can dodge someone who is lightning speed

Half dead he can react to lightning,Healthy he can go toe to to with someone who can dodge someone who is as fast as Lightning.

So I don't recall him fighting anyone who is faster than him.

If Luffy started in gear 4 I could see him blitzing and one shotting

Agreed,partly I think Gear second would do especially since in base he dodged a point blank blank explosion:

No Caption Provided

but EOS Sakura has a striking feat on par with anything below gear 4, and she should be around Tsunade's level in strength, who had her attacks blocked by Madara's Susanoo

Again Itachi has no knowledge on Luffy's attack power, Madara knew Tsunades hit's would be devastating which is why he activated Susano'o to block her attacks

Chapter 564: He doesn't use susano'o at all to block The Raikage's attack:

No Caption Provided

so as long as Luffy doesn't start gear 4 Itachi should at the very least have a good chance.

#43 Posted by Death_Trumpet (526 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy stomps. Itachi gets blitzed to oblivion.

#44 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy wins assuming Luffy doesnt fall to his Genjutsu.

#45 Posted by lilcabbage (743 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy is faster and 1 shots itachi with a punch. Although all of itachi's techs also one shot luffy except for amateratsu. Could go either way going for luffy cuz he's way faster.

#46 Posted by Djoss (611 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi Stomps, way smarter, faster and can literally one shot via susanoo, genjutsu or amaterasu.

#47 Posted by LimitlessSigil (4616 posts) - - Show Bio
@djoss said:

Itachi Stomps, way smarter, faster and can literally one shot via susanoo, genjutsu or amaterasu.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
#48 Posted by deactivated-5c830d4e319e6 (4952 posts) - - Show Bio

Itachi.

#49 Edited by SkySanji (5226 posts) - - Show Bio

@djoss said:

Itachi Stomps

No.

way smarter

Yes not even a debate, but what good is being smart if you have no time to think because you are getting blitzed?

faster

Feats for Itachi being faster? Because Itachi's best speed feat is going toe to toe with Kcm Naruto who just came from dodging a Lightning speed attack, while Pts Luffy without any gears is kicking a lightning bolt

and can literally one shot via susanoo

Totsuka Blade? Yes but Luffy won't give him a chance to go into Susanoo because again he's going to get blitzed and say he does by some miracle go into Susanoo Luffy can fight for almost a day and keep him at Bay and use Precog and his speed to dodge until Itachi runs out of chakra.

genjutsu

Luffy blitzes before he uses it.

or amaterasu

Didn't Sasuke outrun amaterasu even for a little bit don't see how Luffy is getting tagged by this even in Itachi's dreams, also he gets blitzed before he can use it.

Luffy blitzes and oneshots.

#50 Posted by chaos_zelur (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy