Luffy Runs The Gaunlet

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Current Luffy Revisits some past encounters at his current strength level with his improvement of haki and no time constraints on any forms of his G4. After every round he is fully healed.

No Caption Provided

Round 1.

No Caption Provided

No assistance from Law.

Round 2.

No Caption Provided

No assistance from Nami.

Round 3.

No Caption Provided

No Brulee or Flampe interference

Round 4.

No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Cracker if not most definitely stops at Mr. Slam Jam.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: without the help of law he mid diffs doffy currently with g4BM when you factor in his superior coO Haki(future sight) and coA Haki and also the fact that he now has more control over G4 being able to remain in G4 for hours

R2:even with luffys current upgrades I still doubt G4BM would be enough to take cracker out without namie's help but with snake man having an advantage in speed and also having future sight he mid diffs cracker, his biscuit soldiers are not fast enough to defend cracker from G4SM punches and I doubt cracker can Dodge SM punches constantly an attack like black mamba would be too much for him.

R3: without burlee and flampe interfering I would say luffy can only stand up to Katakuri in a fight if he goes G4SM right at the start where I would say Katakuri high diffs him ,but without G4SM Luffy gets ragdolled and blitzed

R4: Luffy gets mid diffed if he's lucky

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4. He does not have the level to defeat an admiral.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By feats Luffy could clear... by hype he stops at 4.

Avatar image for thegallowsruler
TheGallowsRuler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Katakuri

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7 socajunkie  Moderator

He still can’t beat Cracker.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He only beats Cracker. Doesn’t win the rest. People are seriously underestimating the value of help he got in these matchups. Law fried Doflamingo’s organs entirely and Doffy still could fight on par with Luffy. Katakuri stabbed himself. Fujitora is self explanatory.

The only improvement he got is Observation Haki, but everything else remains the same.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward: Nah his attack potency got stronger for sure haki improves every encounter that’s not just applied to Observation’s that’s applied to Conqueror’s and armaments as well which improvements in armaments (and maybe even king”s too) most certainly makes your attack strength as well as defense stronger. Also Luffy has noticeably gotten larger since Dressrossa in Wano.

Woodward

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Woodward

@almighty: There is no proof for anything you said. Just baseless claims. The improvements would have to be noticeable if this was the case.

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: I thought I was only one who noticed those gains lol

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 juiceboks  Moderator

He still can’t beat Cracker.

Yea Luffy can't outlast him

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 4.

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Gilateen

Stops at Charlotte Cracker or Katakuri

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@woodward said:

@almighty: There is no proof for anything you said. Just baseless claims. The improvements would have to be noticeable if this was the case.

What the hell do you mean there’s no proof for anything I just said ? You can clearly see the gain in muscle mass from Luffy between Early timeskip and now...

No Caption Provided

Also Rayleigh clearly said in the flashback if you watch whole cake over that haki blooms in intense situations. That doesn’t mean only observations haki.

Avatar image for almightyamortal
AlmightyAmortal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I found a timeline of WCI arc from oro jackson (post 68):

The only things I would change is that there was something missed in chapters 862 (streusen's clock says 12:05)and 863 (a flashback shows that Luffy was still awake and planning his entrance 3.5 hours prior to present story at 8:30), this explains why he may have had only 3 hours of sleep prior to the wedding and katakuri fight. Another thing that was omitted was that Luffy spent an entire day (12 or so hours) searching the woods for his friends, prior to encountering Cracker.

Luffy's stamina and endurance is greater than most give him credit for. He was greatly fatigued before fighting against Katakuri. I think there is a strong possibility for Luffy to simply outlast his opponents... at least until the admiral. I am not sure but I think I read that he, like the other admirals, can fight for 10 days.

People like to stress how much luck he had, but fail to admit that Luffy, apart from time spent incarcerated, was nearly constantly moving/fighting throughout the 3-4 days spent on WCI.

Aeneas100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He stops at 4.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does anyone come to the conclusion that he stops at Cracker lol? I think some people didn't read the rules.

Most likely stops at Katakuri, definitely stops at Fujitora

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 2. Cracker is still a bad matchup for Luffy.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknocks: My thing is how does cracker ever tag him now tho ? Imo he’ll probably frustrate cracker to the point of revealing himself and then finish him

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@almighty: You could be right. I don't think we've seen enough of Luffy's future sight though to say he can go untouched by Yonkou commander level opponents. Cracker can still spam biscuit soldiers faster than Luffy can destroy them, so unless Luffy ends the fight quickly, it's Cracker's to lose. As for Cracker getting frustrated, he seemed happy enough to drag their original fight out for hours on end even though he was making no progress.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either Katakuri or Fujitora.

Doflamingo and Cracker have a chance if they can outlast gear 4, but I don’t see them beating Luffy with future sight and increased stats.

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknocks: What about now after today’s chapter ? I think it’s pretty clear he’s above Yonko commanders and is at least Right hand tier.

TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By TheOneWhoKnocks

@almighty: I've not read the manga, so I can't say. I was under the impression his last big improvement was his Katakuri fight but if he's got new feats in the manga I'm really not qualified to comment. Also, let me save you some time by saying I know the manga is vastly superior to the anime and I plan to get around to reading it (but first I've got to catch up on Berserk).

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhoknocks: Oh that’s why you probably feel the why you do about this thread, he’s had a few more improvements in Wano mostly being future sight

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I change my mind he can beat Cracker now but still stops at Katakuri

Man these chapters just keep making Luffy more powerful

God-Thanatos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers