Clear

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By Raziel2014

he stops at R1, Neinhart would just create a Ace and Whitebeard Clone to fight luffy together with what ever other individual he can come up with from Luffy past.

Bloodman has the combined power of all of the Etherious including Mard Geer who matched the CSK so honestly at this point Luffy gets stomp bad.

even if you wank Luffy to the highest level wank you can imagine he is not getting past Dimaria and Irene/August.

Avatar image for the_lost_cleric
The_Lost_Cleric

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should clear, he is too fast and strong

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Another FT vs OP bait thread lmao. Stops at 5

Avatar image for deactivated-604cdd8e65a55
deactivated-604cdd8e65a55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How would armament work on Bloodman's intangibility?

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't do anything to him since his body is normally intangible/made out of magic barrier particles. Only way he's hitting him is if Bloodman decides to become tangible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai said:

Wouldn't do anything to him since his body is normally intangible/made out of magic barrier particles. Only way he's hitting him is if Bloodman decides to become tangible.

How is his body usually intangible? He has to turn intangible. It's not passive.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: He can choose to be intangible or tangible, he's literally made out of MBP. I guess Luffy's only chance is to one shot him but I don't see him doing that in base so IMO he loses because Bloodman would realize Luffy's strong and would stay intangible for the rest of the fight.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop at 2.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#17  Edited By Wushu59

How does Luffy not blitz exactly?

Speed difference is astronomical from what I know

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

crxckerkiid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Brandish.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

Haki is able to bypass intang since it damages your physical body directly and speed difference is way too much

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don't see how he doesn't blitz anyone here.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

@morningstar999:I still don't see how he gets past 8

It depends by Dimaria's durability...she has time stop, but is she fast enough and durable enough to tank a full powered punch from Luffy? Ryou can also damage her badly and potentially oneshot her.

Molt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Half of these guys are Admiral tier with August and Irene far beyond One Piece. Current Luffy can't beat an Admiral so he would lose to half of them.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44 said:

@morningstar999: luffy would not attack right off the bat assuming its in character(dimaria has no real speed feats if I recall correctly so I can't really say how fast she is) Dimaria was able to take a beating from natsu who had awakened END long enough to activate time stop, which didn't work on natsu but it shows dimaria can easily take a hit or two from luffy and activate time stop which luffy has no answer for.

I see..though, not really wanting to wank Ryou, but can she tank internal attacks? They are basically targetting her organs, and IC Luffy should blitz and attack her with that. That's why I said that he has the potential to oneshot.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: If it is in character Dimaria gets blitzed and oneshotted because if i remember correctly she was ripping everyone's clothes but not really damaging them. None except from maybe the dragons can hit as hard as Luffy and add Ryou in it is a stomp. She still needs to activate time stop actively so before she does she will get pummeled. Oh and does shrinking someone in FT reduce someone's stats or do they keep them cause if stats are kept Brandish aint doin nothin if it does reduce stats he can just go G3 which will at least give him his base form strength which is more than enough to beat her.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzfan44: If stats are reduced it's no problem since he can go G2 + G3 to win since Brandish does not have good or even any durability feats. As long as time stop is not passive Luffy wins since his combat speed exceeds her reaction time and even if it is Dimaria does not go straight for the kill and toys with her opponents which is a big mistake since as soon as she deactivates time stop she will get blitzed and oneshotted

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Expo7

@dbzfan44: August and Irene would be a high tier but Serena would be 1 tier below Vice admiral i guess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any admiral destroys God Serena.

jc9865

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How does he get past Brandish? just shrinks him and keeps it moving

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonsamurai: I agree since he just relies on his magic and has no backup if it fails

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:

@moonsamurai: I agree since he just relies on his magic and has no backup if it fails

That and he's outclassed in all stats.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:

The only reason he was the strongest in Fiore is because he just spams his attacks and none can deal with it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:
@moonsamurai said:
@expo7 said:

The only reason he was the strongest in Fiore is because he just spams his attacks and none can deal with it

I don't believe he was the strongest. The Wizard Saints rankings were faulty and political. The top 3 Wizard Saints after him are fodder and pre-timeskip Laxus beat the supposed #5 strongest mage on the continent. It does not make sense.

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7 said:
@moonsamurai said:
@expo7 said:

I don't believe he was the strongest. The Wizard Saints rankings were faulty and political. The top 3 Wizard Saints after him are fodder and pre-timeskip Laxus beat the supposed #5 strongest mage on the continent. It does not make sense.

The Wizard Saints are a joke who can be soloed by any S tier lvl character from the FT Guild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@expo7: Pretty much and even then, saying GS is Admiral level is funny.

ducksimth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the only ones worth noting here are irene and august

Avatar image for namelessmonster
NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#47  Edited By NamelessMonster

IDK bump

Expo7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1: Neinhart - Luffy blitzes and one taps

Round 2: Brandish - If this War Arc Brandish, Luffy blitzes and one taps, if this 100 Yr Quest Brandish, debatable. In 100 year quest she hasnt shown anything to put her above how she was in the main series

Round 3: Jacob - If Jacob can BFR him it's GG but other otherwise Luffy blitzes and one taps. None in FT can perceive Luffy's lvl of speed so BFR is not possible

Round 4: Ajeel - Unless Ajeel can touch him and drain him similar to what Crocodile did, Luffy blitzed and one taps. Would not be able to touch him since again Luffy in terms of speed is beyond anyone in FT

Round 5: Bloodman Luffy's stronger and faster but Bloodman stands a better chance than others due to possesing all of Tartarus's Curses. He could erase Luffy on a Conceptual Level via Memento Mori, could rip out his soul, I also wonder if Devil Slayer Magic would have the same affect on Luffy that it does on Demons considering Luffy's "Devil Fruit", if Luffy does manage to kill him though Bloodman can drag Luffy to the underworld and poison him at the same time. So it either Bloodman wins in a close fight or it a draw where Bloodman takes them both out. This is the only one which is debatable but see Luffy winning it for the majority since haki is able to hurt one's physical body and Luffy being immune to poison itself but im pretty sure that only affects people with magic power(i may be wrong)

Round 6: Invel - If Invel really can go Absolute Zero+ then Luffy can be one shotted by that but otherwise Luffy should blitz and one tap

Round 7: Wall Eehto - If Wall uses Etherion to wipe out the area they are in he could let Luffy drown in sea water but that takes a few seconds-minutes of prep so Luffy just blitzes and one taps

Round 8: Dimaria - Dimaria just needs to click her teeth for Time Stop then kill Luffy then. So it either Luffy blitzes or Dimaria clicks her teeth first. She cant perceive his speed so gets oneshotted before activating time stop

Round 9: God Serena - Luffy blitzes and one taps

Round 10: Larcade - Larcade can win via his Pleasure Magic which affects even the Soul which work on people even stronger than him and then put Luffy to sleep forever. He could also heighten Luffy's hunger which is a huge weakess of his and Luffy is usually weakened when very hungry so Larcade can win so long as he uses his Pleasure Magic from the start. Same thing already happened to Luffy but broke out of it back in Punk Hazard and if he could go 10 hours without food i dont think that will be a problem.

Round 11: Irene - Irene could turn Luffy into a mouse or BFR him into the Sea via Universe ONE possibly. I dont think she will notice his weakness before getting blitzed but even if she does he can immediately go into G4 and fly. Has she ever turned someone into a mouse?

Round 12: August - August could slow down time and put Luffy to sleep. And if all else fails, double suicide and melt/vape the both of them alongside the land via Ars Magia. August gets blitzed and oneshotted before using his suicide spell and all magic except from Crush wont deal much damage

So in conclusion Luffy wins most of these rounds with only

Rounds 1 and 9 being stomps in favor of Luffy

Rounds 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 8, 11, and 12 being somewhat debatable

And only Rounds 5 and 10 being TRULY debatable due to hax

The only one that is debatable is Bloodman the rest get blitzed

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#49  Edited By Wushu59

@crxckerkiid said:

@wushu59: It's not.

From what I've seen it is.

None of these characters are remotely high end rel or LS

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy clears all, but could lose to August.