• 129 results
Avatar image for deactivated-57c3cf21b495e
#51 Edited by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:

@marczaddy: Changed them to hollow aizen zoro galen

You're only changing from one weak person, relatively speaking, to another. Up the ante, they're not in the same league as him.

@deathhero61 said:

@marczaddy: 3/4 of the team has the power to wipe out small cities with ease i think they can hurt him if they all work together and stay pressed on him, but now that i look back on it, weaker biijus like Bee tanked biiju bombs from fellow biiju.

That's a contradiction. If Bee, someone massively weaker could tank what they have to dish out, why can't Naruto? Bee could one shot everyone here with TBB, but it wouldn't even dirty Naruto's clothes. See the difference? City leveling attacks wouldn't even significantly damage BM Naruto, they definitely won't cut it against SPSM Naruto. Besides they would never get the chance, he would oneshot them all with his first attack, that no one here could react to.

#52 Posted by NeonGameWave (19333 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen could outlast the others but he is not the most powerful so he may go done quickly but I`ll back Aizen.

#53 Edited by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@neongamewave said:

Aizen could outlast the others but he is not the most powerful so he may go done quickly but I`ll back Aizen.

What would that lead to? Aizen outlasts the others, fine. Then what? He still can't harm Naruto, and he can be sealed.

#54 Posted by DeathHero61 (18678 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon said:

@marczaddy: Changed them to hollow aizen zoro galen

You're only changing from one weak person, relatively speaking, to another. Up the ante, they're not in the same league as him.

@deathhero61 said:

@marczaddy: 3/4 of the team has the power to wipe out small cities with ease i think they can hurt him if they all work together and stay pressed on him, but now that i look back on it, weaker biijus like Bee tanked biiju bombs from fellow biiju.

That's a contradiction. If Bee, someone massively weaker could tank what they have to dish out, why can't Naruto? Bee could one shot everyone here with TBB, but it wouldn't even dirty Naruto's clothes. See the difference? City leveling attacks wouldn't even significantly damage BM Naruto, they definitely won't cut it against SPSM Naruto. Besides they would never get the chance, he would oneshot them all with his first attack, that no one here could react to.

That's what was i saying........hence the word "but"

#55 Posted by deactivated-57c3cf21b495e (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

@deathhero61: Ah, then excuse me. It read like the opposite.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
#56 Posted by Jiraiya_sageofoil (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

They still get stomped. it's like adding superboy to fight doomsday

Avatar image for deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b
#57 Posted by deactivated-5ac4e862bd47b (3700 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto still wins.

#58 Posted by dunmer (412 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto can tank a moon splitting attack. He can react to an attack that can reach opposite sids of the moon in under ten seconds. He can produce clones that can shoot the weakest BD that are multi mountain lev in power. He stomps here.

#59 Posted by rickyrck (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Just add saitama and remove the team.

Nvm, saitama would wreck

#60 Posted by Lejon (2946 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#61 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@lejon: i think team takes this barely

#62 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Epic BUMP! Naruto's clones clone solostomps.lol(jk)

Naruto stomps tho.

#63 Posted by silentNightz (255 posts) - - Show Bio

Um Naruto is a dead man. When has he ever fought so many strong opponents with so many hax abilities? Full Counter will counter the TBB, Ichigo is faster in actual combat speed+piercing damage, Aizen...is Aizen enough said, one glance at KS and this is over. Galan has a crazy amount of strength+piercing damage, Tsuna and Gray don't belong here, outta their league. im not up to date on my One Piece or Yuyuhakusho(?) Too many opponents for Naruto to handle at once, too much power variable with abilities, too many nigh unkillable and straight immortal characters. know when ur outmatched

#64 Edited by ValorKnight (12213 posts) - - Show Bio

The team would win. If Tsunayoshi decided to blitz and use one of his more hax abilities, there isn't much that Naruto could do about it.

#65 Posted by jodema (920 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe the amount of affection the people on these forums love Naruto.

#66 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

How does anyone come to the conclusion that Naruto wins here?

Team shitstomps, especially with Naruto being in character.

Aizens KS can literally solo

Both characters from SDS have hax well beyond anything Naruto has dealt with

Gray is literal fodder who doesn't even belong here

Many people here are arguably just as fast as Naruto and some have even demonstrated a consistently higher DC than Naruto.

#67 Posted by Jko1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

Many people here are arguably just as fast as Naruto and some have even demonstrated a consistently higher DC than Naruto.

No Caption Provided

#68 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3
This being from a Meliodas who is vastly weaker than his current self
No Caption Provided

#69 Posted by Gilateen (3446 posts) - - Show Bio

Ummmmmm

#70 Posted by Jko1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You think that is impressive compared to So6p Naruto? That attack wouldn't even hurt kn6 let alone Bm let alone So6p.

Naruto likely destroys this team. Ichigo and Aizen are the strongest ones here (as far as I know, idk Tsuna and Hiei) and even they are borderline fodder to So6p Naruto.

#71 Edited by LimitlessSigil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You think that is impressive compared to So6p Naruto? That attack wouldn't even hurt kn6 let alone Bm let alone So6p.

Naruto likely destroys this team. Ichigo and Aizen are the strongest ones here (as far as I know, idk Tsuna and Hiei) and even they are borderline fodder to So6p Naruto.

That's completely wrong, again the version of Meliodas that did that feats is dozens of times weaker than his current self, splitting a mountain with the air pressure of a twig wouldn't even hurt kn6? Lol what?

Aizen fondles Naruto with KS, prove me wrong.

#72 Posted by Jko1 (2990 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

That's completely wrong, again the version of Meliodas that did that feats is dozens of times weaker than his current self, splitting a mountain with the air pressure of a twig wouldn't even hurt kn6? Lol what?

First off that was hill not a mountain, you can literally see and compare Mel's body to it. Kn6 Naruto tanked a mini shinra tensei from Pain so yes he could tank it. And i don't what Mel's current power level is, hehas no feats on par with So6p Naruto.

Kurama can snap Naruto out of KS just like he can snap him out of a genjutsu.

#73 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1 said:

@limitlesssigil said:
@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@jko1 said:
@limitlesssigil said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First off that was hill not a mountain, you can literally see and compare Mel's body to it. Kn6 Naruto tanked a mini shinra tensei from Pain so yes he could tank it. And i don't what Mel's current power level is, hehas no feats on par with So6p Naruto.

Kurama can snap Naruto out of KS just like he can snap him out of a genjutsu.

No it was a mountain, apparently like the majority of this forum you're unfamiliar with the term perspective.

He tanked a mini shinra tensei that somehow equates to slicing a mountain with the air pressure of a twig.

No Caption Provided

Except KS isn't Genjutsu, Kurama isn't snapping him out of anything, KS controls the senses.

#74 Posted by InvadedTBD (1337 posts) - - Show Bio

@jko1: Sorry to but it in but Kurama can't just snap him out of KS, there is only one way out and that's to be touching KS itself.

#75 Posted by UltimateSage (1987 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump!

Naruto stomped when this thread was made and he still stomps now.lol

KS is doing nothing to naruto who has emotion and sage sensing to rely on.

Only ichigo and aizen are surviving the first bijuudama that comes their way, the 2nd and 3rd bijuudama rasenshuriken one shits them also.

#76 Posted by UltraShaggy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangai ichigo , hogyoku Aizen can solo.

#77 Edited by Yray (456 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto ain't tanking a king Kong gun to the face ,throw in the rest heavy hitters even with hax like Mel,aizen, ichigo ... naruto gets stomped so bad...bijuu bomb was always overrated every body just assume characters are just going to be in a far distance from Naruto so he can use a bijuu bomb and they also assume that they would just sit there and watch while naruto charges up a bijuu bomb and fires at them .. naruto usually starts with h2h and cqc..which Mel and Luffy would pimp slap him in without his avatar .... naruto gets destroyed no two ways about that

#78 Posted by Helloman (28562 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto wins.

#79 Edited by UltraShaggy (480 posts) - - Show Bio

Wankuto get stomped by the team , mid diff . Dangai physicaly superior , Aizen superior in hax (several times). The others just make this superstomp. Overrated wankuto , low balled other anime characters ..... Typical wankuto fans.

#80 Posted by maestromage (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

Tsuna solos kek.

But actually though the team should win here. Though Naruto can one shot most if not all of them, they also have a lot of hax abilities that could lead to him losing (Aizen’s KS, Tsuna’s Zero Point Breakthrough etc.)

#81 Edited by uchihaghost (706 posts) - - Show Bio

THe team gets wrecked, couple of island levelers are not beating a continent + character. And having greater number means nothing to naruto, when he can become 1000x more in number than the team.

#82 Posted by UltraShaggy (480 posts) - - Show Bio
#83 Posted by Tetsukage (1839 posts) - - Show Bio
#84 Posted by Tetsukage (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: Naruto could easily tank KKG but, you're right team does win too many factors.

#85 Edited by uchihaghost (706 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: contributed in creating a moon. (Produced half the power). And that was after using shit ton against madara and kaguya, they still had enough to duke it out with each other after expending so much chakra.

- could gather energy worth the surface of the planet and release it in a single attack.

- Stronger than juubito who is continent + or moon level with quad juubi dama.

- One could see the curvature of the planet with his attacks.

- in the last in a weaker form he decked a moon level character and overpowered a moon splitting attack.

Don't get me wrong naruto might not be moon level in DC, but he sure is in attack potency and we all know naruto's attack deal with potency rather than DC cuz his attacks does cellular damage (with any FRS technique) and tsb attacks (which does more than molecular damage), so there is that.

#86 Posted by Tetsukage (1839 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for strongerthanrin
#87 Posted by StrongerThanRin (329 posts) - - Show Bio

Luffy, Zoro, Tsuna, and Gray are fodder tho. Nardo stomps

#88 Posted by uchihaghost (706 posts) - - Show Bio
#89 Posted by Yray (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@tetsukage: naruto ain't tanking a kkg easily ..what are you on about and I hope when you say easily you don't mean he would just no sell a kkg without his avatar??..the only way he would tank a kkg would be with his avatar and also putting on a guard ..then he would be able to tank it with little damage which he can recover from via regen..a kkg hits harder than a casual bijuu bomb in AP but a charged bijuu bomb should be stronger

#90 Posted by Tetsukage (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: No he can tank it, KKG isn't even mountain level.

Kaguya's punches are far above that level and he matched it without Avatar.

#91 Posted by maestromage (1235 posts) - - Show Bio

@strongerthanrin: I definitely disagree with Tsuna being fodder (at least in comparison to his teammates that is). He has better DC than at least half his team, and (especially if we count his final form) he’s the fastest on his team and has some pretty nasty hax.

#92 Posted by UltraShaggy (480 posts) - - Show Bio
#93 Posted by naknoemo00 (163 posts) - - Show Bio

Aizen and Ichigo is enough to beat Naruto.

People overwank Naruto so much, Dangai Ichigo tanks most if not everything Naruto throws at him, Dangai Ichigo tanked multiple nukes to the face without any shields point blank to the face while literally taking zero damage, Ichigo tanks reality warping powers and takes no damage, meaning he could get hit by Night guy and easily tank.

Aizen destroys Naruto's perception of everything with KS then spams nukes, black coffin and other kido, Ichigo ends the battle with his final getsuga atack.

Inb4 Naruto planatery level durability.

#94 Posted by Tetsukage (1839 posts) - - Show Bio

@naknoemo00:

> Naruto is wanked

>Ichigo can tank anything Naruto throws at him

#95 Posted by Yray (456 posts) - - Show Bio

@yray: No he can tank it, KKG isn't even mountain level.

Kaguya's punches are far above that level and he matched it without Avatar.

Kkg isn't mountain lvl only in DC when it doesn't hit directly but in AP its island lvl

And since when are kaguya's punches FAR above island lvl?...with a huge stretch I would say her punches clock's at large mountain lvl especially since she's not that much of a physical brute and more skilled in ninjutsu and genjutsu

#96 Posted by ourmanuel (10456 posts) - - Show Bio

The ultimate bait thread

#97 Edited by uchihaghost (706 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultrashaggy: with quad juubi dama, in his second form he could shoot a country level juubi dama (which is as big as his head) in his 3rd form he shot a juubi dama which was as big as his body (which is more than 50x bigger than what he shot in his 2nd form) and juubito shot 4 of that, that makes him continent to moon level easily, considering they way BD works, the bigger the stronger plus he has nature chakra which increases potency.

Then add in the fact that the juubi was stated to have small planet level of energy and juubito is stronger.

#98 Posted by Hope_w (2835 posts) - - Show Bio

In-char Hiei and Meliodas are the only option of anyone surviving a non Jobbing Rasenshuriken.

Hiei's darkness flame form makes him practically a Logia intang but the windstorm would be dangerous for his flames. Depends on how powerful you think Mel is tbh, he could probably FC a non-charged BB via scaling.

#99 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (228 posts) - - Show Bio

@limitlesssigil: Why are you showing us Kage-Level feats and exclaiming that they are able to damage SO6P Naruto..?

Anyways, team should take this. Aizen will be able to manipulate the battle using his KS in a way that Naruto is not expecting and has no counter for. I don't think Kurama can snap him out of it the same way as a Genjutsu, so Naruto is probably tricked into thinking he has won before letting his guard down and dying.

If this is Bloodlusted, then Naruto stomps the team BADLY by making thousands of Shadow Clones that are all about the same level of power as he is. Not to mention that if Naruto does get caught in a situation where his power is not enough (Unlikely), he can Absorb natural energy from the environment to make him, by scaling, at least 3x stronger than before. No character in the team has the speed to tag SO6P Naruto, if he is going all out. Mostly due to his limited Precog.

I guess now would be a good time to ask What Naruto this is. Is this simply War Arc? Is it The Last? Is it right before he became Hokage (Prime)? Is it Hokage? All of these make a big difference, because any version after War-Arc not only has access to the extra Kyuubi Half and SO6P Healing, but its stacked with Hashirama Regen and probably (but not confirmed) Wood Release.

#100 Posted by LimitlessSigil (3853 posts) - - Show Bio

@redshift_bacon said:

@limitlesssigil: Why are you showing us Kage-Level feats and exclaiming that they are able to damage SO6P Naruto..?

Slicing a mountain with a twig in a form thats much weaker than the version being used in this thread is a Kage level feat? Please tell me which average Kage is capable of such a thing.

Anyways, team should take this. Aizen will be able to manipulate the battle using his KS in a way that Naruto is not expecting and has no counter for. I don't think Kurama can snap him out of it the same way as a Genjutsu, so Naruto is probably tricked into thinking he has won before letting his guard down and dying.

If this is Bloodlusted, then Naruto stomps the team BADLY by making thousands of Shadow Clones that are all about the same level of power as he is. Not to mention that if Naruto does get caught in a situation where his power is not enough (Unlikely), he can Absorb natural energy from the environment to make him, by scaling, at least 3x stronger.

How does Naruto being blood-lusted stop him from getting trapped in KS by Aizen?