Luffy... Massivly faster than light and multi continental ?

Avatar image for deactivated-644955ddb0ed3
deactivated-644955ddb0ed3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I don't know how we got here....

I have Luffy and maybe a dozen times FTL and large island - small country level but thats me.

MFTL and multi continental busting Luffy seems a bit much but thats how everyone seems to scale him for some reason

Where do you scale Luffy ?

Cbarlion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi continental through Bajaran Gun sending Kaido into Wano's magma chamber and setting off an earthquake that could be felt over 4000km range.

MFTL is kinda a stretch though

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

I have Luffy and generally FTL and large island - small - country level but thats me.

I have Luffy at large country and FTL

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i really wonder how luffy can be FTL. viners really have no sense of intent huh? imagine characters faster than the power provided by the fruit that makes u move the fastest. kizaru is now > light speed too, i bet. consistent af

and multi continental luffy lol the best feat in the verse is like, large country to continental at best iirc. luffy's one attack is now >> all that. insane

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:

I have Luffy and generally FTL and large island - small - country level but thats me.

I have Luffy at large country and FTL

LMAO AT LARGE COUNTRY LUFFY

no wonder u horrendously lowball op verse on every thread you're in

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he is multi continental in g4 already with scaling ..calcs for bajrang gun while fraudulently lowballing the speed ,size and density cant place it lower than multi continental and this is also while not accounting for the 3lvls of haki amp on bajrang gun....using a fair calc could place bajrang gun at least moon lvl tbh.

speed he is FTL+ there's no solid scaling to place him at MFTL yet

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Yray
@famousroman said:

i really wonder how luffy can be FTL. viners really have no sense of intent huh? imagine characters faster than the power provided by the fruit that makes u move the fastest. kizaru is now > light speed too, i bet. consistent af

and multi continental luffy lol the best feat in the verse is like, large country to continental at best iirc. luffy's one attack is now >> all that. insane

kizarus fruit doesn't make him the fastest ..not by any statement ,not by intent and certainly not by feats ...this just straight up headcanon.

if we go by authors intent he has stated repeatedly germa tech gives light speed movement in canon manga, databooks and anime ..to show he intends for FTL op verse he even goes as far as calling their moves TACHYON and germa are low tiers

the bottom part of ur post is u just being blatantly wrong and saying u haven't read the manga properly and yes bajrang gun is the strongest attack shown in verse at the moment

Famousroman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:
@famousroman said:

kizarus fruit doesn't make him the fastest ..not by any statement ,not by intent and certainly not by feats ...this just straight up headcanon.

if we go by authors intent he has stated repeatedly germa tech gives light speed movement in canon manga, databooks and anime ..to show he intends for FTL op verse he even goes as far as calling their moves TACHYON and germa are low tiers

the bottom part of ur post is u just being blatantly wrong and saying u haven't read the manga properly and yes bajrang gun is the strongest attack shown in verse at the moment

not by intent? akainu's fruit makes made of lava, with the strongest offensive attacks, makes him extremely hot as well. kizaru makes him extremely cold, made of ice. kizaru's does what exatcly? turns him into goku? faster than light?

id like to see those statements please. i do love seeing kizaru's portrayal of being the fastest person in every room tho. always moving faster than everybody else.

of course it is. ive read the manga 4 times over, but i dont know shit. ive seen that feat wanked to hell and back. i simply dont buy it. luffy is supposed to be within the yonko realm, not miles over it. he should not be >> whitebeard whose attacks are > kaido's due to the nature of his devil fruit.

but yeah, MFTL+ and nigh moon level luffy asap

Avatar image for deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff
deactivated-62efaa9d3d5ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"setting off an earthquake that could be felt over 4000km range."

Excuse me whu? If the 4 million meters distance thing is true then definitely around large country.

KaiserRebellion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continental with acoc. Multi continental with bajrang

FTL anything else is wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I never understood continental luffy. How does he scale there ?

I am fairly certain that the energy needed to create earthquakes felt across the planet would not have to be continental busting levels of energy. The Chicxulub Impact is a real world example. The raw busting power of the asteroid that killed the dinosaurs was about large country level, thats including the shockwave that flattened entire forests farther away. But that was enough to create magnitude 9 earthquakes across the entire Planet, and ignite volcanoes on the other side of the world.

There's nothing I've seen that scales Luffy to continental. Whitebeard based on statements can. But If Luffy wanted to destroy an entire continent, i doubt he'd be able to do it in one shot, he would have to spam attacks, considering he has never even destroyed a large country let alone an entire continent.

Feel free to debunk me. I'm open minded.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5.5 magnitude earthquakes can be felt 300 miles away and those are nowhere near country - continental

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#17  Edited By Wushu59

You can get to mftl using multiplier stacking or a couple of feats which I consider outliers but it's not realistic imo. FTL+ is more consistent. You can get Multi-Continent with Luffy's Bajrang Gun. There are statements on weaker character being able to shatter continent too but this would get inflated scaling like moon+ level Luffy.

King_Isshiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mountain level mhs, peak.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: splitting the sky clashing with kaido apparently put them both at a minimum of small country.

Gear 5>>>> base Luffy

Avatar image for sixpathsofcapra
SixPathsOfCapra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SixPathsOfCapra

FTL with Country level bajrang gun. Island level on average

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edgelord91 said:

@argos99: splitting the sky clashing with kaido apparently put them both at a minimum of small country.

Gear 5>>>> base Luffy

Is that so ?

Then... do you reckon this small volcano can destroy an entire country ?

Loading Video...

That eruption split the clouds, it must be country+ MFTL Yonko level

MonvieZ3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy clashing a same ap to his bajrang then proceeds to overpower and send island size kaido deep enough to magma chamber is continental to my book, Luffy was actively dodging thunder bagua, that thunder bagua was blitzing luffy before and luffy could react to LS laser from pacifista so FTL luffy seems pretty good speed scaling tho.

Kajin_Style

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Kajin_Style

You get MFTL Luffy due to this feat:

No Caption Provided

That is your FTL Luffy at base form. G2 form is a multiplier (pick 2x-5x or whatever) to base. G4 form is another multiplier to base (pick 5x or whatever) Cool? Got that?

Leap to Whole cake Arc, fight with Katakuri forced Luffy to master Obs Haki to gain Future Sight and excel his Gears to the point he can use Snakeman properly. Katakuri was already outpacing G4 Luffy and stalemate with Snakeman. So Katakuri is clearly FTL+++

Leap to Kaido. All of Luffy's current advances? Fodderized by the speed and power of Kaido. Got that?

Que training arc to get better...

Still gets wrecked...

Que shonen power up...

Still gets wrecked...

Que discovering Conq Haki which gave him a massive stat boost in base form....

Still gets wrecked.

Que final power up. Finally on par with Kaido! Now we can say he is MFTL after mastering not only several forms of Haki (Obs, Future Sight, Ryou, Conqueor's) but also mastering his Devil fruit.

I could go into further detail but that might be a 10page essay so I try to keep it simple and quick. That FTL gif above is from around chapter 530ish. We are in 1050+.

A lot has happened.

Nixtollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No clue why anyone would ever claim he can bust multiple continents.

Ones_and_Twos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ones_and_Twos
@kajin_style said:

No Caption Provided

That is your FTL Luffy at base form. G2 form is a multiplier (pick 2x-5x or whatever) to base. G4 form is another multiplier to base (pick 5x or whatever) Cool? Got that?

That FTL gif above is from around chapter 530ish.

That FTL gif above has actually been calculated at relativistic, around 30 percent of the speed of light. https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:USklaverei/Luffy_dodges_a_beam_of_light_from_Pacifista

Add your made up multipliers and you'll get 3-5 times lightspeed.

Edit: I actually linked the wrong calculation. The feat in the Gif is actually slower.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:TheLuffyPlayer/One_Piece_-_Luffy_dodges_a_Pacifista_laser

Around 20 percent of the speed of light.

Coadamol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao fodder 200km/hr verse that didnt even have any island bisted

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@coadamol said:

Lmao fodder 200km/hr verse that didnt even have any island bisted

No Caption Provided

exauce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Luffy is around FTL+ and Multi-continental for me.

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99 said:
@edgelord91 said:

Gear 5>>>> base Luffy

Is that so ?

Then... do you reckon this small volcano can destroy an entire country ?

Loading Video...

That eruption split the clouds, it must be country+ MFTL Yonko level

If you do not know how to powerscale just say that...

Jieldre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Leap to Whole cake Arc, fight with Katakuri forced Luffy to master Obs Haki to gain Future Sight and excel his Gears to the point he can use Snakeman properly. Katakuri was already outpacing G4 Luffy and stalemate with Snakeman. So Katakuri is clearly FTL+++

Leap to Kaido. All of Luffy's current advances? Fodderized by the speed and power of Kaido. Got that?

Que training arc to get better...

Still gets wrecked...

Que shonen power up...

Still gets wrecked...

Que discovering Conq Haki which gave him a massive stat boost in base form....

Still gets wrecked.

Que final power up. Finally on par with Kaido! Now we can say he is MFTL after mastering not only several forms of Haki (Obs, Future Sight, Ryou, Conqueor's) but also mastering his Devil fruit.

I could go into further detail but that might be a 10page essay so I try to keep it simple and quick. That FTL gif above is from around chapter 530ish. We are in 1050+.

A lot has happened.

This already starts on a false premise lmaooo

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kajin_style: Lol Anime gif

Keep it up Kajin,maybe some day someone will believe you

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

MFTL Luffy is laughable

he is Continental+ in AP with Bajrang Gun

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Me rn reading this thread:

No Caption Provided

Don't mind me, keep going.

Paxa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xebec said:

MFTL Luffy is laughable

When you says it,you know its wank

Exactly

Blannis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Luffy is Speed of light in reaction and Large island level

That's it

No country or continent have been busted in fodder piece

And he couldn't dodge lighting and catch a 200km/h speedster

Avatar image for ribbonfighterone
RibbonFighterOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blannis: He managed to kick a lightning bolt from Enel

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Xebec
@blannis said:
No Caption Provided

Luffy is Speed of light in reaction and Large island level

That's it

No country or continent have been busted in fodder piece

And he couldn't dodge lighting and catch a 200km/h speedster

dawg pre-ts characters weaker than Luffy by several orders of magnitude was dodging / defending against Lightning attacks.

Luffy literally statued lightning in his fight with Kaido fym

also Large Island is huge cap and downplay

literally his attack is the size of a large island, and he has it coated in CoA and CoC. and it had increased speed and power from compression

weaker characters like Moria were already splitting islands in half

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Xebec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paxa said:
@xebec said:

MFTL Luffy is laughable

When you says it,you know its wank

Exactly

i never vouched for MFTL One Piece

i think people don't realize just how insane MFTL/MFTL+ actually is

idek if FTL+ is a thing in One Piece at this point going off feats, i have the top tiers in FTL ranges.

my opinion = fax

ur opinion = creditless

Sauce_God31

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy even in G5 is only high-end relativistic and Large country level via scaling above MF Whitebeard, there really aren’t any other feats in OP remotely close to Large country/ Continental except Barajun Gun and that’s only if you use inflated variables to calc it, like vastly overestimating Onigashima’s size which is average mountain size at best, wanking the speed of Luffy’s punch which wouldn’t be anywhere near his normal speed given the huge increase in mass, and confusing actual earthquakes with mere tremors that didn’t even damage wano at all

On the topic of speed… No one has surpassed that LS barrier yet, Germa tech and kizaru are still the fastest things in the verse for now and no one has really proven otherwise by feats. Germa tech has never been bested or outpaced in terms of pure speed, in fact Sanji ( one of the fastest OP characters currently) still got tagged by Henry blazer in one of the climatic fights in Wano.

MF Whitebeard who was still very much Yonko tier could not tag kizaru and it’s blatantly stated several times that the only way to perceive kizaru is through Observation Haki which is basically precog, so even if a character is shown to somewhat keep up with kizaru it’s because he’s predicting his movements and moving before kizaru does, it doesn’t make anyone comparable to kizaru in raw speed.

It’s crazy how OP fans can throw author’s intent out the window so easily and ignore it just to satisfy their false metas. Also, Luffy’s gears has no confirmed speed multipliers, the CP9 Power levels only prove that G2 Luffy’s physical strength increased by 5 nothing about speed is mentioned although it’s obvious his speed increased considerably it’s impossible to put a number on it, same with G4 and snake man so trying to use speed multipliers on forms that have no confirmed speed multipliers is extremely faulty and pretty much butchers the scaling

Moosixer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He’s neither. One piece fans base all of their MTFL speed feats on the simple fact that he dodged Kuma lazers. Which is insane because everybody has dodged those lazers that includes Nami,Usop,Brook,ivonkov and many more.

Also Luffy is only island level because if we’re being honestly Luffy will never bust an island on screen the combined attack of Kaido and Big mom was only island level.

utkanflash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 280

Omg, so many clowns. Many wankers hold on to outlier panels or Vivre card information for buffing up OP's general power.

Luffy Vs Kaido's battle called as "Roof Battle" Onigashima Skull was a very big Building. And Wano was an Island, Onigashima was a mini Island of that Island :D Some of the strongest characters (Novas, Commanders, Yonkos, Veterans, Samurai and etc) fought on that Island :D

I already covered size stuff and other deals about Onigashima War in here https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/flaming-kaido-vs-madaras-perfect-susanoo-2270736/

And about Speed. Light Speed aint have any place in this world-building at all. No one mentions, no one consistently taps in and in traveling in the world is done by Non-Engine Middle-Age Ships ? :D I mean Big Mom chased a ship and failed cuz the helmsman of the ship was too good ????

Oda explained the speed of Cp9 members as "They can run 100 meters in 4-5 seconds" Which means they're 2x Usain Bolt :D

And Oda's that word corrected itself at the start of Wano when Luffy and Zoro (and Luffy has 5-sec precog due to his Observation Haki) blitzed by a guy who claimed that his top speed is 200 km/h :D

Yes, the show definitely has better speed showcases but not like lightspeed or FTL ... Just cuz outlier, unfit claims about Ichiji or Kizaru ain't gonna make someone like Chopper MFTL+ :D :D But Wankers gonna Wank! It is what it is cuz OP can't deal with the fact that they had the weakest verse among Big 3 :D

For consistency's sake, Luffy is at most Big Island level. And His speed is MHS+ at best.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moosixer: no it’s based on fodder like germa being light speed… once again you show you do not read one piece. Also none of the people you mentioned dodged the lasers of kuma like luffy did…

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@utkanflash: do you know the difference between travel and combat speed?

Avatar image for deactivated-6466bbc8709dc
deactivated-6466bbc8709dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's not even close to MFTL.

Edgelord91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@argos99: I can’t calc for nothing. Just explaining where I heard it from. Plus it was a side effect of their clash.

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Raziel2014

bajragun is a island level feat but its wank due to the size of current accepted Onigashima in several forums, in a few months it will die down.