Luffy(4th Gear: Snakeman) vs Ulquiorra(2nd Resurreccion)

Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

•Starting distance 45ft

•In Character

•No Soul Crush

•Luffy can See Ulquiorra

•Win By DEATH or K.O

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Luffys not on R2 Ulquiorra’s level yet.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SkySanji

Luffy ragdolls Katakuri needed Future sight to keep up with Snakeman.

R2 Ulq will be Lucky if he beats Doflamingo.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Have been done before, Ulq still takes it.

INB4 island lvl Luffy

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraShaggy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ulqi stomp , R2 stomp , R1 win , Luffy have a chance against normal form ulqi.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy in snake man is too much for any version of ulqiora ...he won't even get a chance to do anything ...the main reason Katakuri was able to dodge G4SM was because of future sight and he could reshape his body ...both things ulquiorra doesn't have and he certainly as hell ain't fast enough to dodge ominidirectional punches moving at ever growing msh+ speeds with potency around or close to mountain lvl....he gets ragdolled unless ulqiora moves at least at relativistic speeds he gets simply overwhelmed

INB4 ISLAND LVL ULQUIORRA

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32
deactivated-5c9e122a6bc32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy wins, Lanza isn't landing.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy beats the brakes off of him.

Ulquiorra is never going to get the chance to use Lanza at this distance and Luffy is far superior in CQC.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By alextheboss

Luffy wins with this starting distance since he can overwhelm Ulquiorra with his speed and striking power. If Ulquiorra makes it into the sky where he can spam ceros and lanzas he can take it.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy takes it. With such a close starting distance Ulq gets pounded.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SkySanji

@alextheboss said:

Luffy wins with this starting distance sine he can overwhelm Ulquiorra with his speed and striking power. If Ulquiorra makes it into the sky where he can spam ceros and lanzas he can take it.

Agreed with the first part but there is no way Ulq is running away from him giving that he can fly as well and Doflamingo got blitzed by Boundman Luffy from a Multi city block distance:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

AbigorGodofWar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy dies. Soul crush is an option, or we could just go with speed & power difference. Lanza is landing.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

V2 Ulq should be casually in the 4 digits mach range, Luffy ain't blitzing no one.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: That really isn't any more impressive than what Ulquiorra did to Ichigo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is a stronger version of Ichigo who was able to see and stop millions of fast moving petals.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: R2 Ulquiorra is not casually 4 digit mach. There is zero basis for that claim.

Helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: V1 Mask Ichigo =< base Ulquiorra < Gin's Mach 1k Buto: Renjin =< V2 Mask Ichigo >=< Resurrection Ulquiorra < Secunda Etapa Ulquiorra

Are we going to discredit Gin's Bankai speed again? I'm not in the mood for that game.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By SkySanji

@alextheboss said:

@skysanji: That really isn't any more impressive than what Ulquiorra did to Ichigo.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And this is a stronger version of Ichigo who was able to see and stop millions of fast moving petals.

It is when Doflamingo has Observation Haki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Also Fodder like Brooke can react to and intercepted point blank Lightning with little effort I might add:

No Caption Provided

As you can see in the scan he got to where Nami is before the Lightning could hit her

We know Zoro is casually faster than Brooke seeing how he got his shadow back for him because Brooke was unable to beat Ryuuma, Zoro beats Ryuuma without a scratch and without the use of Ashura so he did it with no effort and was casual.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alextheboss: the feat of ichigo stopping millions of petals is so overrated anyone supersonic to hypersonic could do that because ichigo was using a sword which has a very wide surface area meaning a swing from his sword would deflect at least thousands of those small blade petals ,

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7: @ovy7: Even if we don't discredit Gin's bankai speed, that fight occurred after the Ulquiorra fight. You can't scale Ulquiorra to that feat.

Like I said, 0 basis to claim Ulquiorra is 4 digit mach at all, forget about casual.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ovy7

@man_of_miracles: Why not? Do you really think that Ichigo went from being close to base Ulquiorra's speed to being faster than V2 Ulq who was already way faster than his Ressurection form that was ragdolling Ichigo all over the place? There's 0 basis for Ichigo to achieve that much of a boost.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9
deactivated-5c9011bc9c6e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: So we can't scale dangai from a fullbringer feat? scaling isn't chronological its by how strong a character is when doing the feat and its clear masked ichigo is stronger than base bankai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at needing anything close to relativistic speeds not to get stomped by snakeman

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Lanza is never going to hit Luffy ..the guy can dodge attacks from a guy who can see the future while in base ...lanza hitting luffy in his fastest form is stupid

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: @ovy7: It really doesn't matter. We know that he received a boost and we can't quantify it so we can't scale Ulquiorra to a later, stronger version of Ichigo. That's like scaling 101.

It amazes me that Bleach fans think that Bleach somehow gets a pass on backwards scaling when that isn't the case for literally any other series. Scaling is mainly chronological in any series with power progression, that's common sense. I shouldn't have to explain this.

Ulquiorra has 0 basis for being 4 digit mach, again forget about casual.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: We know his mask got a boost you have no basis what so ever on his base bankai getting a boost as well you are more than welcome to prove me wrong, trying to turn this to a bleach thing is pathetic i have no problem with backwards scaling at all for any series as long as its logical and makes sense in the story, he is casually above mach 1000 in r1 by feats unless you prove otherwise.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: I don't have to prove anything.

You are scaling Ulquiorra to a later, stronger version of Ichigo, that's fallacious.

You would need to prove that Ulquiorra can be scaled to that version of Ichigo since you are the one making the claim. Also you can't ask me to prove a negative, that's also fallacious.

Do You understand burden of proof or no?

Happy to explain the concept if you are a bit lost.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: You ignored everything else? you are claiming Ichigo's mask getting an amp meaning his base gets an amp as well which is based on nothing but headcanon, base ichigo < v1 masked ichigo < v2 masked ichigo , ulquiorra blitzed v1 masked ichigo, base bankai saw mach 1000 buto renjin, you are saying base ichigo got stronger than v1 masked ichigo which I'll repeat again is headcanon so yes you have to prove it.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: There is nothing to ignore. You aren't supporting your argument.

We know that Ichigo got stronger after his Ulquiorra fight. You can't scale Ulquiorra to a later, stronger version of Ichigo. Simple as that.

I'm not even making a claim. I'm pointing out that your basis for a 4 digit mach Ulquiorra is obviously flawed.

Provide an actual basis for Ulquiorra being 4 digit mach.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@smokak:

Well it is possible that his FKT base bankai can be stronger than his Visored bankai in the ulquiorra fight since we saw how strong it got after his fight with grimmjow.

But it shouldn’t be stronger to the point his feat against Gin can’t be scaled to Ulquiorra especially since he was holding himself back in that fight due to the scare Aizen was giving him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: His mask definitely got stronger but we have nothing to link his mask getting an amp to his base getting an amp too, even if his base gets an amp it makes no sense for it to be stronger than him with the mask which is equivalent to a bankai if that was true he would've stomped Grimmjow the moment he got a new mask since that would be at least 5x from base and 5x from the new mask which clearly isn't the case.

Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: What do you mean why?

Did you not see how much stronger he was after the Grimmjow fight?

Ichigo got stronger after every fight he was in until using up all his energy in Dangai. It's a major theme of the show.

I mean went from being less than lieutenant level in the SS arc to one shotting multiple lieutenants. It's obvious he progresses after every fight.

Again, scaling Ulquiorra to a stronger version of Ichigo that he never fought is fallacious.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@smokak:

Well he did go from getting curbstomped by ulq even with a mask to keeping up in base so like i said it is possible that his base is at least on par with his previous mask.

Though I still agree with you that we can scale Ulq to the feat against Gin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leothegreatest: That's because Ulq was limiting himself the moment Ichigo told him he became more human he blitzed him twice and was about to kill him again if not for orihime's shield being up.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smokak: What do you mean why?

Did you not see how much stronger he was after the Grimmjow fight?

Using his mask which i never disagreed with

Ichigo got stronger after every fight he was in until using up all his energy in Dangai. It's a major theme of the show.

I mean went from being less than lieutenant level in the SS arc to one shotting multiple lieutenants. It's obvious he progresses after every fight.

He consistently had multiple training sessions during SS arc and before reaching hecuo mundo so of course his bankai would get stronger again never disagreed with it

Again, scaling Ulquiorra to a stronger version of Ichigo that he never fought is fallacious.

I'm scaling Ulquiorra to a weaker version of Ichigo since he stomped a stronger version nothing fallacious here unless you prove to me that base bankai Ichigo got stronger than v1 masked Ichigo which i have no problem with but you can't just claim that he is stronger based on nothing.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

@smokak:

Though Ulq wasn’t going all out it’s still clear ichigo got stronger, he even started adapting and seeing Ulqs moves when he couldn’t even perceive them before.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

@alextheboss: the feat of ichigo stopping millions of petals is so overrated anyone supersonic to hypersonic could do that because ichigo was using a sword which has a very wide surface area meaning a swing from his sword would deflect at least thousands of those small blade petals ,

The petals themselves are probably already around supersonic to hypersonic, and I'm not saying it makes Ichigo faster than Luffy, I'm saying the fact that Ulquiorra complete blitzed a far stronger version of Ichigo should at least put his speed in a similar range to Luffy. But I agreed that Luffy wins because he can overwhelm him with the speed of his punches, observation haki, ect. I just said if he could somehow create some distance and fly away he has a chance with cero spam. But at this starting distance I would give it to Luffy.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as Luffy doesn’t try and tank a Lanza he wins

datruth1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snake man would overwhelm ulquiorra to the point that he would be on the defensive side and wouldn't even have a chance to create a lanza and even if he does the chances of it hitting luffy are even lesser than when he's in bound man especially with future sight

Luffy takes this 8/10

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy still ragdolls

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop creating the same mismatches over and over again. Ulquiorra one-shots Luffy, casually. Nothing has changed.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji said:

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@man_of_miracles: the ichigo that fought gin was not stronger than the ichigo that fought ulquiorra. He wasn't using his mask when he fought gin so he could not have been stronger

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy,the starting distance favors him heavily and he has a general physicality advantage over Ulquiorra