Luffy(4th Gear: Snakeman) vs Starrk(Resurreccion)

• 137 results
Gilateen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gilateen

• No Soul Crush
  • Luffy can see Starrk
  • Starting distance: 65ft
  • In Character
  • Win By K.O or DEATH
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy is bearing every espadrille not named barragan

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy touches a wolf and gets vaporized.

Antonio_1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy stomps.

AGrape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on how hard Starrk jobs.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy bears every Espada whatever form 1v1

Only Barragan starting in R1 would beat him due to hax

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By SleepingSlaves

Starrk was incredibly weak in terms of feats for someone who was supposed to be the strongest Espada. I'd go with Luffy every single time for that very reason.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy for the majority. Starrk does have the potential to win if he can outpace Luffy's future sight with a cero spam, but a decent starting distance and his better physical stats should give Luffy the win IMO.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6: His Ceros are pathetic in terms of damage. I remember them destroying a building or two, but that's literally it.

WorldofRuin6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepingslaves: Simple scaling from weaker Ceros would put his at multi-cityblock at least. Starrk could easily reach town level DC with a massive spam of ceros. If Luffy was tagged by a barrage of ceros and/or a bunch of wolves, he would get messed up. I think that Luffy can avoid them more times than not, but he would have to in order to win.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy doesn't have the energy resistance feats to say he can survive one Cero/wolf just saying.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starrk's DC is irrelevant.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By SkySanji

The only Espada that beats Luffy is Ressurecion Barragan for now.

Luffy ragdolls

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

Luffy is bearing every espadrille not named barragan

Lol autocorrect but I understood what you meant and I highly agree

@shirso said:

Luffy bears every Espada whatever form 1v1

Only Barragan starting in R1 would beat him due to hax

Luffy stomps.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofruin6:

Simple scaling from weaker Ceros would put his at multi-cityblock at least.

How do you scale him to characters that he's never fought? That's similar to how people like to scale CP9 members to one another in One Piece (there's no real basis for that either).

Starrk could easily reach town level DC with a massive spam of ceros.

If he sat there and spammed them for a good five or ten minutes, sure.

If Luffy was tagged by a barrage of ceros and/or a bunch of wolves

Which he never, under any circumstances, would be.

he would get messed up.

Only a massive spam would really have an effect on him due to the relative lack of energy durability feats.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd just point out that while OP is indeed relatively lacking in energy durability, Luffy's own feats in this regard are hardly non existent.

Even as far back as Water 7, Luffy kinda no sells this:

He is wayyyyyy more powerful now and can amp his defenses with CoA.

I don't think he can tank entire barrages of Staark's Ceros but he is hardly getting one shotted either, that's absurd.

That's assuming he ever gets tagged of course.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@shirso said:

I'd just point out that while OP is indeed relatively lacking in energy durability, Luffy's own feats in this regard are hardly non existent.

Even as far back as Water 7, Luffy kinda no sells this:

He is wayyyyyy more powerful now and can amp his defenses with CoA.

I don't think he can tank entire barrages of Staark's Ceros but he is hardly getting one shotted either, that's absurd.

That's assuming he ever gets tagged of course.

1. The smoke makes that explosion look much much bigger than it actually was

2. It literally destroyed nothing, so unquantifiable. (Inb4 "Lanza destroyed nothing". Except we know that it had enough AP to severely damage Ulquiorra, hence his desire not to use it at close range)

Luffy in character will straight up try and Culverin one of Starrks wolves, or even go CQC with it, and he's not surviving.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

Luffy in character will straight up try and Culverin one of Starrks wolves, or even go CQC with it, and he's not surviving.

Luffy has used his Kenbunshoku Haki to see into the future as of recently, so this isn't exactly likely.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luffy needs gear 4 to win, but in gear 4 he should have the advantage due to his future sight, better physicals, and Starrk's personality.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By LimitlessSigil

@sleepingslaves said:

@limitlesssigil:

Luffy has used his Kenbunshoku Haki to see into the future as of recently, so this isn't exactly likely.

That isn't fool proof though (As seen when it did nothing to prevent Kaido one shotting him). And it's not a constant thing, it's only used when he feels like he needs to use it.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil:

That isn't fool proof though (As seen when it did nothing to prevent Kaido one shotting him).

This was after fighting Kaido and training in prison.

And it's not a consistent thing, it's only used when he feels like he needs to use it.

Correct, which is whenever he's fighting (especially so when his opponent is an unknown).

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By shirso

@limitlesssigil said:
@sleepingslaves said:

@limitlesssigil:

That isn't fool proof though (As seen when it did nothing to prevent Kaido one shotting him). And it's not a constant thing, it's only used when he feels like he needs to use it.

That's a feat for Kaido's speed

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:
@limitlesssigil said:
@sleepingslaves said:

@limitlesssigil:

That's a feat for Kaido's speed

Can't Luffy's Future sight see around 5 seconds into the future? Kaido's speed transcends time?

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: He saw Kaido blitzing and KO'ing him but was too slow to do anything obviously. And I don't think a specific number was ever put on Future Sight.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@limitlesssigil: He saw Kaido blitzing and KO'ing him but was too slow to do anything obviously. And I don't think a specific number was ever put on Future Sight.

I seem to recall 5 seconds from somewhere, can't remember where though.

If it is 5 seconds, I find it hard to believe Luffy isn't fast enough to dodge something he knows is coming within 5 seconds.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@limitlesssigil: Well acting on the future changes it because say if Luffy sees the future and moves away or whatever Kaido would change his actions as well. Hence if your opponent is much faster than you Future Sight can't save you because they would keep up with whatever preemptive action you take with Future Sight and modify their own response accordingly. It's a precognitive edge but its not invincible it can't save you from much faster opponents.

LimitlessSigil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@limitlesssigil: Well acting on the future changes it because say if Luffy sees the future and moves away or whatever Kaido would change his actions as well. Hence if your opponent is much faster than you Future Sight can't save you because they would keep up with whatever preemptive action you take with Future Sight and modify their own response accordingly. It's a precognitive edge but its not invincible it can't save you from much faster opponents.

I guess, Future sight in all forms of manga has always confused me to be honest.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hardly see Luffy winning because Stark is litterally a runaway figther, It would not really be impossible to think that Stark could lose if they just punched eachother constantly but that is just not how Stark does things.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@brownzeus: No matter how far he runs, he will always be caught. It's not like Luffy is locked to the length of his arms in terms of range anyway.

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sleepingslaves: remember that Stark can attack from any point in his body. Luffy does have good precognition but taking the agressive stance will only lead luffy to taking more shots. Stark is no Usopp and is dangerous at closer range, not as much as luffy I'd agree but grabbing Stark seems like a very naive move to try to do.

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By El_directo_

Luffy lowdiffs him.

He's Much faster. And higher stats.

Although he might have difficulties taking out the wolves cuz iirc they split/multiply/regenerate when hit by physical attacks, but all luffy just needs to do is to go after stark himself. GG.

Imo other than barragan and ulquiorra, no espada can handle luffy. Though hallibel can counter him(with her water attacks), she's too slow and will get blitzed b4 she does anything.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: I doubt Staark can even take 1 punch from Luffy tbh

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso said:

@brownzeus: I doubt Staark can even take 1 punch from Luffy tbh

Really? ???

I mean I could see it.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: What blunt durability feats he had again?

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The potency Starrk has is huge, even if the DC seemed only city block, he’s proven to be more powerful than Ulquiorra (even in Segunda) and has severely hurt opponents who are leagues more powerful than Luffy.

All Luffy has is strength and future sight really, it won’t help him here.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shirso: He took a hit from Love and got sent flying he tanked it though, so none anywhere near the level of even a gear 3rd Luffy's striking.

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus:

remember that Stark can attack from any point in his body.

I'm fully aware of this, and it doesn't change a thing.

Luffy does have good precognition but taking the agressive stance will only lead luffy to taking more shots.

Not the case when he can literally statue his opponent here.

Stark is no Usopp and is dangerous at closer range, not as much as luffy I'd agree but grabbing Stark seems like a very naive move to try to do.

Who said anything about grabbing him?

BrownZeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By BrownZeus

@sleepingslaves: so luffy statues Stark now? What's the consensus regarding Luffy's speed nowadays? How much faster is he than Stark?

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
Consciouskeeper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energy durability is irrelevant since it's bleach, rarely does anything vaporize.

Luffy roflstomps

SleepingSlaves

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By SleepingSlaves

@brownzeus:

so luffy statues Stark now?

That was probably an overstatement on my part, but he is a lot faster. I mean, we've seen Brook (who is below Luffy to a ridiculous degree, as I'm sure you know) dodge natural lightning at point blank range, whereas the first legitimate lightning timing feat in Bleach came from the final arc and waa performed by the protagonist. I'm not saying that they weren't that fast before hand, but there's definitely a difference in the quality of feats given to each verse.

What's the consensus regarding Luffy's speed nowadays? How much faster is he than Stark?

He was fast enough to overwhelm the Kenbunshoku Haki of someone who could see into the future in short bursts, so there's that. In addition to this, his most recent form is directly focused on enhancing his speed. I'd say that he's a good bit faster than any Espada at the moment.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 Yray  Online

City block lvl explosion one shoting Luffy in his strongest form ...my god ..the lowball is ridiculous ?.

OT.. luffy godstomps and clears the espada he's currently above all of them

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yray said:

City block lvl explosion one shoting Luffy in his strongest form ...my god ..the lowball is ridiculous ?.

No lowball found here. You just seem to be too biased to accept potency. And Barragan would easily beat Luffy

El_directo_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: When was it ever mentioned/stated/implied that stark is stronger than even 'segunda etapa' ulquiorra?

Ulqui never displayed that form to Aizen.

So we don't know whether stark is stronger or not. Except if I've forgotten something.

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brownzeus: Base luffy is a single digit micro second timer based on outpacing Caesar's explosion while it was sticking to his clothes.
G4 is comfortably deep into quad machs.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faradaysloth: When was it ever mentioned/stated/implied that stark is stronger than even 'segunda etapa' ulquiorra?

Ulqui never displayed that form to Aizen.

So we don't know whether stark is stronger or not. Except if I've forgotten something.

Starrk as himself killed regular hollows from just being near them. People like Orihime were just fine with no problems at all when with Ulquiorra even in Segunda state. Pretty obvious that Starrk was still more powerful.

Yray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Yray  Online

@yray said:

No lowball found here. You just seem to be too biased to accept potency. And Barragan would easily beat Luffy

Faraday? calls me biased and say I disregard attack potency ..same guy who says Luffy's strongest attack is only city to mountain lvlat best and has shown to be biased towards one piece alot of times ,same guy who says ulquiorra is more powerful than big mom and kaido.. cero has no heat feat even on red hawks lvl which luffy casually engulfs his hand in but he would get vaporised by one cero but there's no lowball???..

Barragan can only beat Luffy due to his hax in his 2nd form and that's if he doesn't get oneshoted before he gets the chance to transform since luffy has future sight and has been shown to see several events in the future... after luffy learns this new coA Haki he would still one shot him and his hax since luffy won't need to touch him or get very close to him , this advanced coA Haki was described as an invincible and intangible punch manifested by will power which doesn't sound like something barragan can age ..lol

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Energy durability is irrelevant since it's bleach, rarely does anything vaporize.

Luffy roflstomps

What’re you even typing dude...?