Lucifer (SMT) VS Mechikabura (DBH)

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff28288e0b69
deactivated-5ff28288e0b69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Poll Lucifer (SMT) VS Mechikabura (DBH) (47 votes)

lucifer 85%
Mechikabura 15%

Mechikabura

VS

No Caption Provided

Lucifer

• 
SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Even Jack Frost solos

Avatar image for deactivated-6205c03ac5550
deactivated-6205c03ac5550

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Fujiwara stomps the fodder.

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite. Lucifer oneshots.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dea840ec8
deactivated-6137dea840ec8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make it composite, and Lucifer still one shots.

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechibakura stomps. He's outerversal

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer in a stomp. This is not fair.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlazeKing22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mechikabura is immoral and if i remember correctly, he became one with infinite timelines. He also scales above casual multiverse busters.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By VarricPatermann

Lucifer, no doubt lol.

Also:

No Caption Provided

TheKingofBel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bgninjaq: why bump, this thread is done, lucifer bodies mechikabura, low to 0 difficulty.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61ffbb71d792f
deactivated-61ffbb71d792f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No need to bump mismatches. SMT Cosmology and hax is beyond everything verses like Dragonball or Saint Seiya has displayed on a conceptual level.
@supersonictl said:

@vibecheckfailed: @ecstaticgrace: @varricpatermann: @kratosx64x: @caocao: @sagathelegend: @thekingofbel:

In which scale is Lucifer?

Like most SMT-High Tiers they are bar minimum around low-complex multiversal level. Top Tiers like Satan and God Tiers like YHVH are even more potent.

outroversal?

Nah, the only one who can be argued "maybe" as outerversal in SMT might be the Axiom, because it embodies/transcencds all dimensions and concepts. Still, the SMT franchise is one of the most, if not most powerful verse in terms of gaming. A demon like Alice, who is far inferior to Lucifer, is already really powerful.

Because if he is lower than low complex Multiversal he is going to get destroyed...

Even if he would be below low complex multiversal, he has no way to destroy Lucifer, because he is part of the divine will, comparable to the hierarchy of gods in Magi. He will just return to The Axiom and came back with more power. You can stop him, yes. But to destroy him, you have to destroy The Axiom.

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao: SMT or TES ?

This is a good question tbh. Both cosmologies are massive, nut since i am more knowledgable on SMT then on TES cosmology, idk.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:

This is a good question tbh. Both cosmologies are massive, nut since i am more knowledgable on SMT then on TES cosmology, idk.

Okay i will give you a TES character and few feats for him/her/it , could you tell me where they would rank in SMT ?

I would like to begin with Sotha Sil

Who created a Multiverse with infinite number of layers , each layer being infinite and potentally infinity × infinity and sil can destroy all of it at once

And he shouted 4 words against Mehrunes Dagon, 4 words shook the Multiverse in all alternate realities and Shook all the Law of Physics

Where would he rank in SMT ?

Avatar image for deactivated-607f16bec0383
deactivated-607f16bec0383

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:

Okay i will give you a TES character and few feats for him/her/it , could you tell me where they would rank in SMT ?

Who created a Multiverse with infinite number of layers , each layer being infinite and potentally infinity × infinity and sil can destroy all of it at once

And he shouted 4 words against Mehrunes Dagon, 4 words shook the Multiverse in all alternate realities and Shook all the Law of Physics

Maybe you can create a new topic for it. But a multiverse that you describe with infinite layers (Which means higher dimensions, right) would be probably already above the SMT cosmology, because they have only a finite amount of it. (Last time i checked around 12-D). SMT cosmology embodies all myth, including their cosmology and mixing them more or less. As a part from the Alice RT i linked above:

*Every game is confirmed to be a one of infinite possible timelines or entire alternate realities, each one consists of infinite variationsmillions or billions of universes next to a “demon world” of which in itself is an infinitely expanding ‘multiverse’ of pocket dimensions consisting of hierarchal differences where sight and thus level of consciousness are closely linked with higher dimensionality resulting in the ability to engulf an entire space-time continuum. The Akarana Corridor transcends all of this as a voidbeyond space and time. The Great Reason (Reason/Axiom) that envelopes all of this as the One who controls the endless cosmos.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:

Maybe you can create a new topic for it. But a multiverse that you describe with infinite layers (Which means higher dimensions, right) would be probably already above the SMT cosmology. SMT cosmology embodies all myth, including their cosmology and mixing them more or less. As a part from the Alice RT i linked above:

*Every game is confirmed to be a one of infinite possible timelines or entire alternate realities, each one consists of infinite variationsmillions or billions of universes next to a “demon world” of which in itself is an infinitely expanding ‘multiverse’ of pocket dimensions consisting of hierarchal differences where sight and thus level of consciousness are closely linked with higher dimensionality resulting in the ability to engulf an entire space-time continuum. The Akarana Corridor transcends all of this as a voidbeyond space and time. The Great Reason (Reason/Axiom) that envelopes all of this as the One who controls the endless cosmos.

Well Clockwork City intself is just a small Drop of water in a sea , let that sea be called Aurbis , Aurbis in itself is an infinitely miniscule Thing in the void of Sithis which exists totally conceptually unbounded outside all aspects of reality , Sithis itself is anither miniscule interplay portion of Anu and Padomay , so you can see it .

All logical possibilities and impossibilites manifest and exist in Oblivion and Aetherius while all possible alternate realities exist in Mundus , and these are just three layers of Aurbis while there are infinite number of layers all being more strange and mundane then the Previous and being higher dimensional .

All realms are infinite with the exception of Nirn

So yeah , TES cosmology is pretty crazy

And Would Sotha Sil be high tier in Shin Megami Tensei or Mid Tier , he is dang average Mid Tier in TES that much is for sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:

Maybe you can create a new topic for it. But a multiverse that you describe with infinite layers (Which means higher dimensions, right) would be probably already above the SMT cosmology. SMT cosmology embodies all myth, including their cosmology and mixing them more or less. As a part from the Alice RT i linked above:

Well Clockwork City intself is just a small Drop of water in a sea , let that sea be called Aurbis , Aurbis in itself is an infinitely miniscule Thing in the void of Sithis which exists totally conceptually unbounded outside all aspects of reality , Sithis itself is anither miniscule interplay portion of Anu and Padomay , so you can see it .

All logical possibilities and impossibilites manifest and exist in Oblivion and Aetherius while all possible alternate realities exist in Mundus , and these are just three layers of Aurbis while there are infinite number of layers all being more strange and mundane then the Previous and being higher dimensional .

And Would Sotha Sil be high tier in Shin Megami Tensei or Mid Tier , he is dang average Mid Tier in TES that much is for sure

If you say Sotha Sil can destroy an infinite dimensional structure, he would be God Tier and can just blink SMT away. I know there exist some pages who arguing SMT to Outerversal and stuff, but they are mostly vague on that level and the only one who can be argued in that way would be The Axiom. However, i know Sotha Sil isn´t even impressive in his own verse, so they can just clear SMT. Based on VsB he is 1-B (I know VsBattle isn´t accurate, but with 1-B you have someone who can solo the SMT verse)

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@caocao said:
@johanliebert123 said:

If you say Sotha Sil can destroy an infinite dimensional structure, he would be God Tier and can just blink SMT away. I know there exist some pages who arguing SMT to Outerversal and stuff, but they are mostly vague on that level and the only one who can be argued in that way would be The Axiom. However, i know Sotha Sil isn´t even impressive in his own verse, so they can just clear SMT. Based on VsB he is 1-B (I know VsBattle isn´t accurate, but with 1-B you have someone who can solo the SMT verse)

Thanks for answering my questions

No Caption Provided

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SMT and Elder Scrolls are rely on gameplay feats, lore and some gameplay mechanic as well, but certain debater don't really accept the lore, so its kind of a complicated situation. Ya, if we use vsbattle tiering system like caocao just answer, sotha sil can be god tier in the smt.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agumonx said:

SMT and Elder Scrolls are rely on gameplay feats, lore and some gameplay mechanic as well, but certain debater don't really accept the lore, so its kind of a complicated situation. Ya, if we use vsbattle tiering system like caocao just answer, sotha sil can be god tier in the smt.

Lore disregarders is a dying specie , almost extinct

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agumonx said:

Ya I agree with you, I accept the lore when I discovered both smt and ES. The lore was design by author, which means the it is author statement.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agumonx said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@agumonx said:

Ya I agree with you, I accept the lore when I discovered both smt and ES. The lore was design by author, which means the it is author statement.

And it is clear that there is massive difference in lore and gameplay and have been proven multiple times

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@agumonx said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@agumonx said:

And it is clear that there is massive difference in lore and gameplay and have been proven multiple times

Yes I know.

thenamelessone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer solos the verse

iAmPLANET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

even slime solos the verse

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They both solo foddervenus.

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: Yo how powerful is Alduin's True form?

He allegedly fought Shor who is an offspring/Shard of The Void Ghost Lorkhan so very powerful

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon said:

He allegedly fought Shor who is an offspring/Shard of The Void Ghost Lorkhan so very powerful

I see how powerful is Shor? also do you think Lucifer from SMT vs Alduin be a good match or na?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:
@death8dragon said:

I see how powerful is Shor? also do you think Lucifer from SMT vs Alduin be a good match or na?

Shor should be 1A level , Lucifer from SMT vs Alduin In Physical would be a bad matchup , i recommand Lucifer from SMT vs Akatosh rather then Alduin

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death8dragon said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@death8dragon said:

Shor should be 1A level , Lucifer from SMT vs Alduin In Physical would be a bad matchup , i recommand Lucifer from SMT vs Akatosh rather then Alduin

I see I might make a thread with Akatosh and Lucifer (SMT) one time.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123 said:
@death8dragon said:
@johanliebert123 said:
@death8dragon said:

I see I might make a thread with Akatosh and Lucifer (SMT) one time.

Tag me if you do

Avatar image for deactivated-62c460303d4e6
deactivated-62c460303d4e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks composite DB

Avatar image for deactivated-631b9b544d5ba
deactivated-631b9b544d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer his mere presence blinks the verse out of existence. Try low tiers at first from SMT, before using Top Tiers.