• 53 results
Avatar image for alucardvanwayne1800
#1 Edited by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer morningstar (tv show lucifer)

Vs

Lucifer (supernatural)

No hand waving explody power

Random encounter

Lucifer morningstar is blood lusted because supernatural lucy just killed detective decker

Fight takes place in an abandond empty warehouse

Fight to the death

An gabrial's blade is given to whoever physically subdues the other first

Gabrial's blade works on both

Which lucy wins?

#2 Edited by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmmm i thought this would be good

#3 Posted by LpnQ (3954 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural stomps harder than ray rice's girlfriends/

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#4 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar is nigh-featless, and definitely did not seem like he had access to all of his angelic powers. I don't think he's ever even displayed any sort of real TK ability. Supernatural Lucifer stomps.

#5 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes but even if super lucy uses TK what does it really do? Plus we know morningstar is physically stronger than lucy and more durable TK alone isnt gonna be enough

#6 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@alucardvanwayne1800 said:

Yes but even if super lucy uses TK what does it really do? Plus we know morningstar is physically stronger than lucy and more durable TK alone isnt gonna be enough

No he's not. Supernatural Lucifer tanked fireblasts from Khali, stopped an elephant god with 1 hand, and TK snapped Mercury's neck (who moves so fast he's invisible to the human eye).

#7 Posted by NIGHT-WING-ZAI (577 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer

#8 Edited by NewWorldOrder (1776 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural

#9 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

@Zetsumoto but elephant god is featless as far as strength goes and im pretty sure morningstar has tanked explosions, bullets, poison gas and arent all angels in lucifer faster than human eye morningstar can tank so much and he is ridiculously strong the only time he ever gets injured is when he let his brother kick his ass and when he is around the detective

#10 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@alucardvanwayne1800: I think we can assume the elephant god is at least as strong as an elephant, but more likely higher by a significant amount. The Lucifer angels are not FTE, they have time slow abilities that don't work on other mystical beings.

Bullets and explosions dont work on CW angels either.

CW Lucifer's feats are superior in every category. Lucifer vs Michael was going to cause the apocalyse.

#11 Posted by alucardvanwayne1800 (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

I guess you have me there i do prefer morningstar but super lucy does have better feats guess we just have to wait for the rest of this season to see morningstar go all out

#12 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

CW Lucy manhandles him even stripped of all his angelic powers

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#13 Edited by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural should have ended so many seasons ago

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
#14 Posted by linsanel_Doctor (8630 posts) - - Show Bio

Also CW Lucifer probably wins this

#15 Posted by mega6382 (2026 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural's Lucifer, bitch slaps morningstar, and then morningstar starts crying about how everyone hates him. Supernatural's Lucifer wins this.

Avatar image for hurricanefunnel
#16 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar is nigh-featless, and definitely did not seem like he had access to all of his angelic powers. I don't think he's ever even displayed any sort of real TK ability. Supernatural Lucifer stomps.

what if it were the other way around?

#17 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural Lucifer

#18 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Lucifer is more skilled in H2H when it comes to fodder, but for now he's outmatched in everything else. Supernatural's cardboard wins.

#19 Posted by ourmanuel (12275 posts) - - Show Bio

Supernatural wins, Morningstar is only good at scaring people with his true face

#20 Posted by Aristeaus (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Fox Lucifer is more skilled in H2H when it comes to fodder, but for now he's outmatched in everything else. Supernatural's cardboard wins.

Seems like a stretch to even say that. When you punch holes in gods, you dont need all the fancy street level stuff. That doesnt mean he is more skilled. Presumably, they both have been alive for the same period of time and are both created to be fighters. One is just so much more powerful that it never comes down to H2H fodder stuff.

#21 Posted by BreakOfDawn (2486 posts) - - Show Bio

@Aristeaus: Oh come on, let me have something for Lucifer apart from personality!

Seriously though, that's probably the most accurate assessment.

#22 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@breakofdawn said:

Seems like a stretch to even say that. When you punch holes in gods, you dont need all the fancy street level stuff. That doesnt mean he is more skilled. Presumably, they both have been alive for the same period of time and are both created to be fighters. One is just so much more powerful that it never comes down to H2H fodder stuff.

Nah I'm with breakofdawn. Supernatural angels are downright incompetent in hand to hand combat.

#24 Posted by Aristeaus (1225 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I'm with breakofdawn. Supernatural angels are downright incompetent in hand to hand combat.

Not sure why. Just because you do not see god level characters engaging in flashy H2H combat doesnt mean they lack skill.

When you are that powerful you generally take the path of least resistance in any medium, which in supernaturals case is finger snaps and punching holes in gods. That does tend to lower the skill generally as they would not have really needed to learn flashy stuff, but to what extent we would just be guessing.

Reminds me of depowered h2h gauntlet nightmare threads. They are just walking headache guessing games.

#25 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:

Not sure why. Just because you do not see god level characters engaging in flashy H2H combat doesnt mean they lack skill.

When you are that powerful you generally take the path of least resistance in any medium, which in supernaturals case is finger snaps and punching holes in gods. That does tend to lower the skill generally as they would not have really needed to learn flashy stuff, but to what extent we would just be guessing.

Reminds me of depowered h2h gauntlet nightmare threads. They are just walking headache guessing games.

Because any time an angel has been ever been remotely weakened, they end up getting wrecked in hand to hand.

Even the Winchesters have competed with Angels in hand to hand.

Everything in supernatural that isn't human has been too stupid to learn hand to hand no matter how ancient and intelligent they are. Just because humans must win somehow! It's absolutely infuriating and probably the most obnoxious part of the series as a whole.

#26 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

best" to reply by quoting otherwise if you don't understand something you may not get the answer well of course besides this one

and i was just mentioning if the first had the feats and the other character had lesser feats for this

it was an idea for a different match up between same of two characters

#27 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

best" to reply by quoting otherwise if you don't understand something you may not get the answer well of course besides this one

and i was just mentioning if the first had the feats and the other character had lesser feats for this

I still have no idea what you're trying to say.

#28 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

why doesn't the first character have much feats while the other one did?

#29 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

Because that's how the stories were written?

#30 Posted by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

so no-one wanted to make a prequel?

#31 Edited by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio

@hurricanefunnel said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

Where are you even going with any of this?

#32 Edited by hurricanefunnel (2151 posts) - - Show Bio

@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:
@mylittlefascist said:
@hurricanefunnel said:

Where are you even going with any of this?

how about we just go to a different topic? could you give me a link to a similar match up where both characters of the same individual have feats to back them up, please? Pretty straightforward.

#33 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31796 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#34 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar stomps after S4.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b
#35 Posted by deactivated-5d01cd4d1eb4b (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: One question: Is that good show ? I am thinking of watching it on Neflix

Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#36 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer doesn't have the feats to beat supernatural yet

#37 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar stomps after S4.

Holy shit. For real? Just started s4, now I'm excited.

#38 Edited by Supermanthor (21251 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for consciouskeeper
#39 Posted by Consciouskeeper (2580 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: this is true. he can also have sex endless times a day with eve

#40 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexybayonetta22: Yeah it's good, but the CGI for his devil face is pretty bad in the early seasons. Only because of FOX. Netflix restored it however.

#41 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor: I’m serious. You will know to. Trust me.

#42 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

Only way Morningstar has a shot is in a purely physical fight. Supernatural Lucifer slaughters under these circumstances.

#43 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife said:

Only way Morningstar has a shot is in a purely physical fight. Supernatural Lucifer slaughters under these circumstances.

Lucifer Morningstar has Angelic Invulnerability in his final from. I doubt his Supernatural counterpart is physically hurting him.

#44 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: Supernatural version also possesses invulnerability but has a way more versatile set of powers. He is a high end reality warper and can control time and travel through time. Also worth noting that he is physically continent level+, probably planet level.

There is no way Morningstar beats him, unless it's the season 10+ bitch version.

#45 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: Supernatural version also possesses invulnerability but has a way more versatile set of powers. He is a high end reality warper and can control time and travel through time. Also worth noting that he is physically continent level+, probably planet level.

There is no way Morningstar beats him, unless it's the season 10+ bitch version.

Very true, but whose to say that Lucifer Morningstar won't just move faster then a blink. How can Supernatural lucy win if he isn't given the chance to show off that powerset? He's gonna get blitzed, especially if just killed Chloe.

#46 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: I don't recall any instances of Morningstar moving on such speeds, whereas Lucifer on the other hand can freeze time. But let's say he blitzes him, he then has no means of hurting him and Lucifer could with a thought send Morningstar to a pocket dimension where Morningstar lives in a fake reality where he believes he has killed Lucifer.

These two are in completely different ballparks.

#47 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

@theoneabovelife: It's actually confirmed that SPN version is Universe lvel + actually. This isn't fair.

#48 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (1188 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor: Link then? Also Lucifer is immortal when he's not around chloe so at the end of the day, they both live.

#49 Posted by johnsmjs36 (668 posts) - - Show Bio
#50 Posted by TheSuperor (6938 posts) - - Show Bio

@thesuperor: Link then? Also Lucifer is immortal when he's not around chloe so at the end of the day, they both live.

Morningstar could live, but yet lose. BFR is a possibility for Lucifer.

@thesuperor: I doubt he is Universal

SPN is the most inconsistent show in the world, but he does have statements to put him in that tier.

He stated that with some extra mojo, he could recreate the universe in 7 days. He was also able to fight Alternate UN Michael on equal footing, who according to Dean had destroyed a universe.