Morals: Off

Equal Stats: Off

ChaosReigns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Lucifer is second only to god. He stomps all of them.

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer 4 shots

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol Anti Monitor is useless here. Overvoid embodiments curb Lucifer into the ground tho.

thebeyonder1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Hyoname

Anti monitor is useless here

byondeon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucy blink.

Just wait for the shitstorm to come when @michaeljulius comes here and wank the s*** out of CAS and Mandrakk

Enigma22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11 Soratoumiga  Online

Lucifer flicks. AM is overhyped garbage, and the FC duo are canonically fodder to Lucifer.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sitting back waiting for the storm to come a calling

One thing I will say though the quintessence said they could beat perpetua an they stopped her from killing all the heroes so ha anti monitor gonna get wrecked. Ah hell I gotta vote the morningstar

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer prep’s is gonna make it a tough one, but Mandrakk’s power and CA Supes adaptions, can go either way.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks as always........

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pax Dei defeated Lucifer when he was his most powerful. The entire team of the Pax Dei did nothing to Rox Ogama. CAS one shots Rox Ogama.

No Caption Provided

Moreover, Mandrakk drilled right through the Silver City and sifted bleed past the Silver City and past Limbo, out beyond the comic book pages and into Nil. Are you all seriously saying Lucifer is outside of Vertigo comics physical pages? Lol...no.

No Caption Provided

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Either CAS or Mandrakk stomp hard

SagaTheLegend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SagaTheLegend

@michaeljulius: Lmao, why people continue to do these mismatches. It has been already estabilished that any DC Meta God Tier stomps Vertigo.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just wanna put this here pax are not more powerful than lucifer lol they won because it was planned by the presence stated in lucifer issue 75 you can read the issue on readcomicsonline.to what other evidence is there in the Constantine movie lucifer told Gabriel he was no longer in daddies favor then proceeded to wreck him further proof in his fight with amenidal. The angels were gonna vote him a cheater then proceed to kill him but couldn't the moment he received his power. More evidence comes from lucifer children an monsters part 4 the host had gathered around lucifers gate. An stood in way when lucifer arrived with Michael lucifer told them eitjer move or I detonate him right here the other soldiers knew they couldn't survive that so they went back to the silver city. But not before lucifer told them theyd leave his jar behind an they did oh an guess what lucifer tanked the blast they knew they couldnt right like a page after. Also more than likely if they were capable of killing him they wouldve done so. So gg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder: I am glad you are done, because you are factually incorrect and like always refuse to post the scans. Here they are, the ones you refuse to post for anyone to read and you just hoping others listen to you is not a proper way to debate. Why are you so scared to post the scans? I'll show you why.

Issue 75 - Lucifer gets his butt handed to him by Gabriel alone and no other Pax Dei. Just Gabriel. Lucifer is a full-fledged angel here, the very most powerful version of himself failed to stop just Gabriel.

No Caption Provided

God Steps in and stops them. It's far worse than Y3k here is saying...the entire Pax Dei team STEAM ROLLS LUCIFER because just Gabriel alone was too much for Lucifer. This is why Y3kthunder refuses to post one single scan in any of his statements. He never will and just hopes I don't post if for him and that others will blindly listen to him.

No Caption Provided

Lucifer can't just make things happen in the Silver City for himself, because they are more powerful than he is. He has no say so what so ever regarding the Silver City, directly from his own mouth.

No Caption Provided

Here is Mandrakk drilling a hole straight through The Silver CIty and eating it.

No Caption Provided

The entire Flaw contained Two canons of Vertigo and the entire canon of DC and each tangent of them. CAS literally walled all that off.

CAS STOMPS and gives Lucifer the release he longs for. Are you done now? Was Lucifer himself saying he cannot affect the Silver City, but Mandrakk drills through it and feeds on it enough evidence for you? Or, are you going to ignore that factoid as well for the next six months like the rest of the evidence you have?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: Lmao, why people continue to do these mismatches. It has been already estabilished that any DC Meta God Tier stomps Vertigo.

Perhaps you can explain to me how or why Y3k here insists I read Issue 75, but he won't ever post a single snap of any of the relevant scans. In this same issue, Lucifer himself says he cannot defeat Gabriel alone let alone the entire Pax Dei team. He also says he cannot touch the Silver City and that Mandrakk drills right through it without a problem. Thunder doesn't even care when he debunks himself and the rest of his entire group...which he has just done....again.

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

THIS GUY!!!!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: yea clearly you didnt read the whole issue nice he told dream i wonder how much of my life was planned even quoting his fall later on the presence told him his life was indeed all planned by him.

Lucifer in the movie absolutely wrecked Gabriel. An to you other scan lucifer states he cannot return to the silver city though thats a lie he did multiple times in that story an guess what the pax never tried to remove him. An guess what they also admitted to not being able to survive michaels power then lucifer demonstrated he could go home

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is second only to god. He stomps all of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEBUNKED yourself. Lucifer himself said he cannot touch the Silver City or affect it. Mandrakk drills right through it and steals its essence. Therefore, you are wrong, sir. More over, just Gabriel was enough to almost defeat Lucifer and you are saying the entire Pax Dei would still lose? Sorry no.

The Pax Dei entire team was nothing to a Monitor who didn't even have his Monitor powers. You lost this debate and you debunked yourself again.

@michaeljulius: yea clearly you didnt read the whole issue nice he told dream i wonder how much of my life was planned even quoting his fall later on the presence told him his life was indeed all planned by him.

Lucifer in the movie absolutely wrecked Gabriel. An to you other scan lucifer states he cannot return to the silver city though thats a lie he did multiple times in that story an guess what the pax never tried to remove him. An guess what they also admitted to not being able to survive michaels power then lucifer demonstrated he could go home

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gg loved the debate but I already see where this is going

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is stupidly OP

Don't get me wrong

But he's seriously overrated..........

OT: Team stomps hard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence isn't DC's God. The Ovevoid is.

Lucifer is second only to god. He stomps all of them

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@y3kthunder said:

Gg loved the debate but I already see where this is going

Yea, I especially loved where you insisted Issue 75 proved your case but it actually debunked your entire viewpoint and group that "agrees" with you. Lucifer himself said he cannot do what Mandrakk did. The Presence isn't DC's God, Overvoid is, and Mandrakk is the Overvoid. But hey, you rock on with your beliefs mate. I support your viewpoint, I just don't agree with it at all because the facts don't even remotely add up with you.

We just had a guy above say Lucifer is second only to God and he was just shown a picture of Gabriel massacring him in a 1v1 and that Overvoid is the actual God, not the Presence. Facts don't matter here. Your group doesn't accept them. Never will. Even the author coming out flat and saying Monitors are beyond all the Gods of DC wasn't enough for you. lol

Never forget mate, you are the one who gave me the interview of Snyder saying Monitors are beyond The Presence and Source Wall. You refuse to even read and watch the links you provide, just like you did here with Issue 75. LUCIFER LITERALLY SAYS HE CANNOT AFFECT THE SILVER CITY.

Mandrakk steamrolled right through The Silver City. GG indeed in favor of CAS and Mandrakk, and you debunked it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: few things mandrakk never touched heaven admitted it himself. 2ndly you don't understand backing the host won because the presence planned them to win. The host admitted the coukdnt tank michaels power lucifer did. An lucifer said he can never go back to the silver city or be an angel again. Both proven wrong way earlier in the series those were flash backs so yea gg your ignorance I'm not dealing with it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The first page of Final Crisis said there was a War in heaven. Lucifer was defeated by the Pax Dei, a team created by Grant Morrison. Gabriel alone was enough to handle Lucifer in his prime. The entire team steamrolls Lucifer just as the legend and lore said they did. Rox Ogama had no Monitor powers and was unbothered by the entire Pax Dei team. What's your response going to be now?

No Caption Provided

Don't forget mate, you are the one who gave me the link to Snyder saying his Monitors are beyond The Presence. That link came from you. And the authors have said Monitors are beyond all the DC Gods. This is on you and the rest of the we hate facts crew to accept or deny. If you would just say this is your preference, I'd never counter you. But, you will never say this is your opinion and its not based on facts.

Here is a fact. The authors saying Monitors > Lucifer

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

@y3kthunder said:

@michaeljulius: few things mandrakk never touched heaven admitted it himself. 2ndly you don't understand backing the host won because the presence planned them to win. The host admitted the coukdnt tank michaels power lucifer did. An lucifer said he can never go back to the silver city or be an angel again. Both proven wrong way earlier in the series those were flash backs so yea gg your ignorance I'm not dealing with it

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hyoname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rxdking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

supes solos.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DEBUNKED yourself. Lucifer himself said he cannot touch the Silver City or affect it. Mandrakk drills right through it and steals its essence. Therefore, you are wrong, sir.

That is not evidence for being stronger. One limitation a character has that another does not, does not equate to strength.

Superman can't harm Dark Universe characters, but Kendra can. Does that mean she is stronger then Superman? No. Not at all.

The other stuff, sure, I am on board with that. But the quoted sentence is a stretch.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By El_mago

sups solos

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Thought Robot is not required to win this battle. Captain Allen, the Quantum Superman from Earth-4, is alone more than enough to overpower Lucifer. Captain Allen Adam's feats are significantly more sophisticated than Lucifer's. Beings who can merge with Comic Limbo are untouchable.

@el_mago said:

supes solos

xearesay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By xearesay

CAS or Mandrakk alone is overkill. Lucifer is literally bacteria to Nil beings. Mega mismatch. Only time Lucifer should be mentioned in the same sentence as CAS or Mandrakk is with the words "gets blinked" after Lucifer's name.

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Raven_godKing

If the Presence is the strongest and LM is second than, Lucy. Only one that might be a challenge is CAS

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Presence is not the God of DC. That title belongs to The Overvoid. The Presence states in Lucifer issue 75 that there are Creations that existed before Yahwe's.

If the Presence is the strongest and LM is second than, Lucy. Only one that might be a challenge is CAS

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mandrak solos

Avatar image for deactivated-5e975a728292e
deactivated-5e975a728292e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Presence and lucy aren't even in top 10.

People like Overvoid, Mr Nobody, Enlil, Leviathan of Stories, possibly Death of Endless, composite Crazy Jane, Constantine with preperation are stronger

EineFaust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_godking said:

People like Overvoid, Mr Nobody, Enlil, Leviathan of Stories, possibly Death of Endless, composite Crazy Jane, Constantine with preperation are stronger

And, Doomsday Clock and Final Crisis confirm that everything in DC/vertigo,etc come from the idea of Superman.

I can't understand why people still believe Presence ls top dog.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

> Death of endless

> Above presence

This site is full of morons

SleepyGypsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@raven_godking said:

I would add Perpetua and Pralaya to that list as well.

jamespacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luci

Raven_godKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aniachomik: Isn't the Presence omnipotent, its never been stated that Overvoid is the strongest