Lucifer Morningstar Vs Beyonder

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Lucifer Morningstar Vs Beyonder (117 votes)

Lucifer Morningstar 70%
Beyonder 30%

The Morningstar Vs The Omnipotent One

• 
BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#101  Edited By BruceRogers

Oh please, since when does medium awareness count as a feat? Deadpool has that. As does Gwenpool. Hell, I am pretty sure even She Hulk has shown it. Animal Man as well iirc. All this means literally nothing as far battle forums are concerned.

Beings that exist as concepts who transcend natural laws are a dime a dozen in Marvel. Lifebringer Galactus fought Order and Chaos on a conceptual, metephorical level but he was still below the likes of Eternity. Creating multiverses? Franklin Richards has done that. Burning some book that has fiction written on its pages is impressive how exactly? Is the book supposed to be indestructible or something?

There more than a handful of Marvel characters who can beat Lucifer. TOAA wont even notice him.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps hard.

ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: If you dont understand DC cosmology theres no point in arguing. Lucifer beats all of Marvel. Franklin and Galactus are fodder lol

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By OwenZane

Lol gwenpool wank is even more cringe than squirrel girl wank back in the days. Lobo literally rapes them

Lucifer blinks the marvel omniverse into nothingness.

Beyonder would literally be fodder in dc high end cosmic scale. The only thing impressive about beyonder is his scale compare to marvel prime multiverse. Which is only similar to how new gods realm and dark multiverse compare to DC prime multiverse.

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By MichaelJulius

Mjolnir and Odin must have smashed Galactus into unconsciousness with their metaphorical hammer and skull.Destiny's book is quite literally the entire Vertigo Multiverse and God's Word. So, the feat there is the physical crushing of who knows how many continua, but also the apparently unbreakable literal Word of God.

@brucerogers said:

Oh please, since when does medium awareness count as a feat? Deadpool has that. As does Gwenpool. Hell, I am pretty sure even She Hulk has shown it. Animal Man as well iirc. All this means literally nothing as far battle forums are concerned.

Beings that exist as concepts who transcend natural laws are a dime a dozen in Marvel. Lifebringer Galactus fought Order and Chaos on a conceptual, metephorical level but he was still below the likes of Eternity. Creating multiverses? Franklin Richards has done that. Burning some book that has fiction written on its pages is impressive how exactly? Is the book supposed to be indestructible or something?

There more than a handful of Marvel characters who can beat Lucifer. TOAA wont even notice him.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanfan1938: Did I say Galactus beats him? I said Galactus and beings around that level have fought on a conceptual level so its not really worth bringing up like its exclusive to the Vertigo abstract tiers.

No, Lucifer can do jack shit to the likes of TOAA. I have seen nothing to suggest he will beat PR Beyonder or LT either. Or SW and Ewing's Molecule Man (the latter pulled an omniverse out of a box).

There are like one or two people who are actively arguing for Lucifer without wanking, shitposting and crying about muh Marvel fanbois unga bunga. If you feel so strongly, why not make a case? But kindly miss me with that outerversal crap, it is boring fanspeak that has nothing to do with canon.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Bruh read this

Mismatch

Let me make this clear before I have to bust out the scans

The Beyonder draws power from the realm of The Beyonders where the Beyonders live and are not to be confused with the beyonder

The Beyonders were curious so they staged an experiment to see what would happen if they blew up the multiverse.

They did so by killing each Molecule man of every universe in the multiverse causing universal destruction in each universe hence the multiverse.

Dr. Doom who was observing this hide 616 molecule man, meanwhile the multiverse decided to fight back against the Beyonders, all the abstracts came together to fight the Beyonders and the Living tribunal got one shotted and died.

As the multiverse was almost completely destroyed the Beyonders where also killed by the destruction of the multiverse. So if you look on the Beyonders wiki page were it says Beyonders are deceased just know they killed multiversal entities making there attack potency arguably omniversal but there durability was multiversal.

Beyonders are above the beyonder by feats actually shown on the page whilst beyonder has statements that he’s stronger than LT the Beyonders actually did this so the Beyonders are either greater than or equal to pre-retcon beyonder since they still draw power from the same realm.

Beyonders were killed by multiversal destruction and Lucifer created the DC multiverse in vertigo comics and he’s upper limits are unknown since he broke free from predestination making him as strong as the prescence.

Lucifer wins

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By MichaelJulius

Lucifer and Michael are divinely inspired beings who in their first moments of creation, generated the exact components that The Beyonder uses as a super power. A reality warper beating the one who made the reality to warp in the first place, simply isn't going to happen. The Beyonder was almost killed by Eternity level of power when he wasn't looking. Lucifer was hit with half the power of The Presence and he brushed it off.

What the hell is an extradimensional alien going to do against a real angel of God? Nothing, that's what he would do. Nothing at all.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: You are talking about normal Galactus, who was not just weakened from hunger but was also exhausted fighting Ego. Thats why Thor could hurt him. In Fraction's run, Thor's hammer throw and Odin's headbutt did nothing but damage his armour and piss him off. But sure, Galactus can been hurt by physical force. Nobody is arguing otherwise. But he is also capable on fighting on a conceptual level that transcends reality. Read Thanos Imperative. Lets not pretend like Lucifer hasnt been hurt by physical trauma.

The whole deal with Beyonder (pre retcon) was that his virtually limitless powers were tied to his mental state. He could will himself to be stronger or weaker. That's why the likes of Hulk or Ben Grimm were able to hurt him.

By 'hit with half of god's power', do you mean Michael peppering him with that hand blast? That's not what you think it means.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: @brucerogers: My Goodness in the events leading up to secret wars II the Beyonders who draw power from the realm of the beyonders the same place the pre retcon beyonder got he’s power from we’re killed in the multiversal destruction caused by themselves

Do you understand the beyonder is multiversal at best

In DC each actuality is a level of infinite above the one below. Lucie is outversal and can exist in the overvoid do you even understand that the DC multiverse is significantly harder to destroy than the marvel multiverse which is destroyed on the regular such as in the recent Dr. Strange comic.

To top it all of Lucie with micheal created the DC multiverse and by the end of the story, Luve becomes a creator that creates multiverses after escaping predestination

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: I mean Lucie created reality by turning the omnipotent energy of micheal into what is time, space, causality, beyonder just twists it on a minor level there reality warping abilities aren’t comparable. Lucie is more likely to eat beyonder as he’s still an energy being and even if he wasn’t Lucie can essentially absorb anything.

BruceRogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbatz: We are talking about pre retcon beyonder, so any difference in his level of power post retcon is irrelevant.

I don't care if Lucifer is outerversal or if he can exist in the overvoid. They have nothing to do with battle prowess.

The DC multiverse has been threatened more than you can shake a stick at. They have had like 2 hard retcons and several softer ones.

Proof that Lucifer and Michael created the DC multiverse? From my understanding, the events of Vertigo were meant to be their own thing, the odd crossover notwithstanding.

mbatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: That is true that why were retconned out but that doesn’t change the fact that lucie and micheal created the multiverse in the brief moment they were apart of the DC continuity

It also doesn’t change the fact that beyonders draw from the same source of power as the beyonder and they look. Or the fact that Beyonder is character who main feats are statements.

If I asked for a omniversal feat from you that the beyonder did could you supply heck show a multiversal feat

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren’t these threads supposed to be illegal

Craldl11188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owenzane said:

@rampagethefirst: this might be the single dumbest post I've ever read, I can't wait to embarrass you on this after I watch football matches. I'll be back nobody debunk this ignorance and takes the fun out for me. You claiming me haven't read Lucifer is straight comedy, I've been debating Lucifer longgggg before you register this site dork. I started reading this series in 2009. The fact that this is what you got from reading the original materials is striaght sad, the misinformation/misinterpretation alone....makes me seriously wonder if you are missing extra chromosome. Like are your mom and dad cousin or something kid? Maybe go back to reading Hulk, Lucifer is not for you son

anyway I shall come back

Okay, it's been 2 days, I'm still waiting.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: sure rampage the first aka starlins cunt

He's not my alt lol, if only you actually knew how retarded you sound claiming Sora is my alt even though we've debated several times in the past.

Craldl11188

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Craldl11188

@rampagethefirst said:
@craldl11188 said:

@soratoumiga: sure rampage the first aka starlins cunt

He's not my alt lol, if only you actually knew how retarded you sound claiming Sora is my alt even though we've debated several times in the past.

i wanted to trigger you grimmy old ass

its like a childs play

DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@craldl11188: All you're doing is making a fool out of yourself. I'm not sure why you're angry with me, I don't remember doing anything to you. Perhaps you're just mad you got banned and now you're taking your anger out on other people? shoo, off and away you go little street shitter.

jl_ayala99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar stomps bro.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By RampageTheFirst
Tedirey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What the hell am I reading?! It’s very entertaining but I’m pretty sure there are minors here.

On topic, Lucy should win

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rampagethefirst: He's like a triggered 12 year old with no life that got mad over getting banned on his main account, because muh post count, lol. He should just be ignored.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By RampageTheFirst

Anyways, Beyonder wins quite easily.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer Morningstar stomps bro.

@tedirey said:

What the hell am I reading?! It’s very entertaining but I’m pretty sure there are minors here.

On topic, Lucy should win

yup, Lucifer easily

DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By DamnINeedABreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAnimal666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder still wins.

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lucano: he didn't make this thread

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@damnineedabreak: What makes you say all of Marvel creation then can’t compare to the Sandman universe? Completely baseless statement based on MU not being developed as much when SW happened. More detail being added doesn’t change anything since Beyonder is already above it all.

OT: Lots of Beyonder lowballing happening and Lucifer hyping. I see embarrassing arguments like Lucifer burning Destiny’s book, or Thought Robot/Mandrakk scaling or meaningless stuff like outerversal are still presented as feats.

Well he has tons of low feats to mention. He couldn’t even travel to DC Ygdrassil (World Tree) without being completely weakened and punked by Fenris with some drops of blood when he got there AND he travelled there with his brother Michael (people do like to say Michael+Lucifer = Presence) and both were in a pathetic state (Michael actually died fffss). Lucifer was also dropped by some poison feather added to his wings.

Remember Michael (his equal) being chained by another angel and raped endlessly to sire angel-lings SINCE LUCIFER FELL FROM HEAVEN by some nobody angel?

Angels in Sandman stab each other when they fight and some are seriously sad level weak. Does anyone who read first two Secret Wars really see the Beyonder experiencing these?

Lucifer is really smart and Beyonder is pretty dumb so Lucifer can actually win if he manipulates Beyonder (Lucifer is no slouch either just not at Beyonder level imo)

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145 Reap_ii  Online

Beyonce

Haddockus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By Haddockus

@rabumalal:

Because there is zero and zero and zero evidence that each Universes in Marvel's Multiverse during secret wars was Infinite.

Meaning that although there are Infinite Universes, Marvel's Multiverse (Secret Wars era) simply is just the FIRST level of infinity.

It has nothing to do with details. It is about bigger infinities which Marvel and DC both use and which the majority of arguments on both sides, is used on most forums.

Meaning all of Beyonder's multiversal feats, are equivalent to ONE Infinite Universe level. Because Infinity times Finite Universes = 1 Infinite Universe.

Thinking Beyonder > Lucifer or not, is irrelevant, it simply is facts.

If we can assume every big bang in fiction is galaxy level because real life science so (unless in-universe proven otherwise), It is reasonable to assume that universes in a fiction is finite as well because Science says so. Unless, proven otherwise.

There isn't even evidence that the Universes in Secret Wars, multiplied themselves into new infinite timelines like what DC does later on.

Considering that Marvel debaters have used Megaverse > Multiverse tiering arguments against DC many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many many times.

It is only fair, it be reflected BACK. That we point out that the only thing infinite about Marvel's Multiverse during Secret Wars, is just Infinite number of (unproven to be each infinite) sized Universes. That were never stated to multiply into new Universes.

Beyonder is in fact, fodder, because he is written during a time when Multiversal characters was NEW, and it is simply illogical, for Lucifer, who is untouchable by physics based attacks, to be affected by Beyonder who is scaling to a very quality-quantity inferior cosmology.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By Stezzy

lol I lived long enough to see Beyonder get downplayed to universal level. Never change CV.

cainandrewb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer ftw

Avatar image for transcendlimitless
Transcendlimitless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: If we look at the factual data, yeah, he is. This statement just comes over as rediculous, because people made him stronger than he actually is, and therefore, it's an established ''rule'' that Beyonder is strong that or strong that, but nothing of it is factual data. Anyway, I read secret wars. I know what I'm talking about.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@transcendlimitless: sure you do buddy. No offense but anyone who unironically believes that the Marvel multiverse was one infinite universe during secret wars despite there being infinite parallel universes to earth 616 which is infinite and said parallel universes collapsing at Beyonder’s mere presence during his debut clearly has no idea what they’re talking about. You’re either that other guy’s alt or you’re just parroting an ignorant poster.