Lucifer Morningstar Vs Beyonder

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Lucifer Morningstar Vs Beyonder (115 votes)

Lucifer Morningstar 70%
Beyonder 30%

The Morningstar Vs The Omnipotent One

• 
ShadowRazer24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this was done multiple times already i have the feeling you know that

Avatar image for damnineedabreak
DamnINeedABreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowrazer24: eh i made a thread for Luci check it so u'll get the idea Morningstar Wins

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3 Soratoumiga  Online

Lucifer, obviously.

Kurseaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flagged.

Avatar image for rampagethefirst
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder. Unless Lucifer did something crazy impressive recently?

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: He is above death who can beat beyonder so doesn't this auto win for Lucifer ?

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rampagethefirst: He is above death who can beat beyonder so doesn't this auto win for Lucifer ?

well Beyonder killed marvel death, but dc death is infinitely more powerful than marvel death

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owenzane: well is it safe to say

Lucifer > DC Death > Beyonder ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d9c87c46855f
deactivated-5d9c87c46855f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We done this before, Lucifer wins with not much difficulty.

HappyLife1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By HappyLife1996

Mismatch. Lucifer slaughters him.

Lucifer is underrated even though he is an outerversal being beyond space and time and dimensions and has an infinite willpower inherited from The Presence. The Beyonder with all his power is only a drop in an ocean, and his power would submit to Lucifer's will rather than his. Also thanks to his willpower, when Lucifer is at his full might he cannot die or be erased or even be harmed except by his own power or The Presence who's the source of his power. When Gabriel stabbed Lucifer during the revolt, he did that with weapons given to the host by The Presence. It's the only weapons that works against the archangels.

Michael Demiurgos himself has an infinite raw power, infinitely more powerful than The Beyonder. And even he never showed the ability to defeat Lucifer.

Lucifer's power is not fair to any character beneath omnipotence.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for transcendlimitless
Transcendlimitless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps. This match-up is like an infinite timeloop that never ends. It was done to death already.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@rampagethefirst: I mean, Death was easily being dealt with by witches with barely any feats, idk about that

Y3kthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer is above all the endless so yes he is above dc death an he wins this which has as people put it done to death

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Stezzy

Why bother making these threads? This site is a refuge for DC fans who hates Marvel and will never admit a Marvel character wins any battle. Lucifer has literally nothing that can kill Beyonder but you guys will still jerk him off because muh multiverse creation even though Beyonder's actual size dwarf multiverses so bad they appear as water drops to him. Beyonder steps on him by accident.

Avatar image for supermanfan1938
Supermanfan1938

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Yawn. Lucifer one shots. You're just pissed that people have grown smarter and can see that Beyonder is fodder.

Superman beats Beyonder as well.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I think Beyonder can inch it out with his proper feats, rather than his strange retcon Inhuman/mutant angle that didn't take off

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks marvel

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Yawn. Lucifer one shots. You're just pissed that people have grown smarter and can see that Beyonder is fodder.

Superman beats Beyonder as well.

One shots with what? He has no destruction feats yet Beyonder destroys universes by literally existing because he's too big to fit inside an infinite multiverse. Lucifer's feats are boring. Everytime anyone asks about this trash character all you guys ever do is say "hurr durr he's superior to these other trash, featless characters."

Let me know when Superman can beat Silver Surfer btw

MichaelJulius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy: Lucifer was hit with the full force of the Demiurgic power by Michael and it kinda sizzled him, he was a little winded by it. That is the full force of an infinite Multiverse that includes infinite physics and variants of time, every single deity that exists and every reality warper and magical being that exists in DC combined, the literal physical impacting force of Creation itself. Lucifer brushed it off. Half the full power of God wasn't enough to stop him.

Your turn to show me The Beyonder tossing an attack on that level and also surviving one. Because here, it shows that if Beyonder isn't paying attention, Eternity is enough to wipe him out.

No Caption Provided

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheArchon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By TheArchon
RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HappyLife1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stezzy said:

Why bother making these threads? This site is a refuge for DC fans who hates Marvel and will never admit a Marvel character wins any battle. Lucifer has literally nothing that can kill Beyonder but you guys will still jerk him off because muh multiverse creation even though Beyonder's actual size dwarf multiverses so bad they appear as water drops to him. Beyonder steps on him by accident.

Biased Marvel fan

The Beyonder's power would submit to Lucifer's will rather than The Beyonder himself. And Lucifer can change his size to anything he wants apparently without limits. Size means nothing to Lucifer.

And you say Lucifer has nothing that can kill The Beyonder? Actually Lucifer would just think it and The Beyonder would be goner. Infinite willpower cannot be repelled

This battle is a mismatch in Lucifer's favor. They're on a completely different leagues.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder has actual feats, Lucifer has statements.

Beyonder > Lucifer.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kurseaboveall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer blinks.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#34 Soratoumiga  Online

Death solos both

Iflated3go

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Iflated3go

Lucifer blinks and nothing happens, Beyonder smiles and DC gets retconned again except this time it stops existing.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owenzane:

What do you think she means by "if you kill the messenger"

Nothing of relevance.

Uhhhhh what.....?

Very cool out of context scan that everyone who hasn't read that comic uses.

Lucifer literally died and his soul was in Deaths claim, even during that scan lol. This was confirmed by Meleos.

No Caption Provided

Not once, but twice.

No Caption Provided

Do you know where these scans are from? the same issue you got your scans from. Elaine literally gave up her own life to save Lucifers life.

No Caption Provided

Lucifers statement means absolutely nothing, it's just an egoistical statement about his position and Death never says she cannot claim him.

Not to mention, Lucifer was actually in Death's realm, it just wasn't time to claim him as Death herself confirms.

No Caption Provided

As you can see in the scan, nowhere does Death say that she COULDN'T claim him, just that it wasn't time because Meleos was still healing him, if Elaine hadn't showed up to save his ass. he would've been claimed by Death and this was made quite clear.

And Death herself outright says that she'll eventually claim him if no other miracle shows up though and guess what? Lucifer actually agrees lmao and says he'll wait for another option.

No Caption Provided

Very cool out of context scans you guys post, the moment someone posts that scans and claims Lucifer is above Death, that alone is quite evident that you haven't actually read the comic, since Lucifer himself agrees that Death can claim him when his time is over (as is the case with everyone else in DC) and quite ironically, he agrees in the panel right after the one you dense users post as proof of his immortality.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Beyonder

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KevinFeige

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly baffled at this poll results, I’ve read everything with PR Beyonder in it, and I’ve read all Sandman + Lucifer comics and it is obvious that Beyonder was more powerful.

Discounting all feats, Beyonder wanted to end all creation because he was bored and everything and everyone else in Marvel were basically shitting themselves, what does Lucifer have that comes close to that? The LT was nothing to Molecule Man who was in turn nothing to the Beyonder.

Please none of the “outerversal” “N dimensional” bla bla because we all know those arguments make no sense.

OwenZane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By OwenZane

@rampagethefirst: this might be the single dumbest post I've ever read, I can't wait to embarrass you on this after I watch football matches. I'll be back nobody debunk this ignorance and takes the fun out for me. You claiming me haven't read Lucifer is straight comedy, I've been debating Lucifer longgggg before you register this site dork. I started reading this series in 2009. The fact that this is what you got from reading the original materials is striaght sad, the misinformation/misinterpretation alone....makes me seriously wonder if you are missing extra chromosome. Like are your mom and dad cousin or something kid? Maybe go back to reading Hulk, Lucifer is not for you son

anyway I shall come back

Haddockus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Haddockus

@rabumalal:

outside of the statements wank. Beyonder is not more powerful.

his best feat is just shaking a Multiverse of physics, and taking a multi-universal blast.

Lucifer literally created a Multiverse, and his entity is completely independent of physics. (cannot use physics warping against something with no physics to warp) whilst beyonder described himself as a physics entity and almost got killed by a physics/universe level attack by Puma before the cosmic cube retcon even happened.

dont even try to scale Beyonder to living tribunal because Living tribunal had literally no Multiversal feats whatsoever during that point.

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owenzane said:

@rampagethefirst: this might be the single dumbest post I've ever read, I can't wait to embarrass you on this after I watch football matches. I'll be back nobody debunk this ignorance and takes the fun out for me. You claiming me haven't read Lucifer is straight comedy, I've been debating Lucifer longgggg before you register this site dork. I started reading this series in 2009. The fact that this is what you got from reading the original materials is striaght sad, the misinformation/misinterpretation alone....makes me seriously wonder if you are missing extra chromosome. Like are your mom and dad cousin or something kid? Maybe go back to reading Hulk, Lucifer is not for you son

anyway I shall come back

cringe

Stezzy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal:

outside of the statements wank. Beyonder is not more powerful.

his best feat is just shaking a Multiverse of physics, and taking a multi-universal blast.

Lucifer literally created a Multiverse, and his entity is completely independent of physics. (cannot use physics warping against something with no physics to warp) whilst beyonder described himself as a physics entity and almost got killed by a physics/universe level attack by Puma before the cosmic cube retcon even happened.

dont even try to scale Beyonder to living tribunal because Living tribunal had literally no Multiversal feats whatsoever during that point.

I guess you missed the part where universes were collapsing at his mere presence when he debuted. Show me Lucifer busting a single universe.

Haddockus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Haddockus

@stezzy:

there is no statement that the Universes in Marvel's Multiverse during Secret Wars were infinite in size. So all universes in Marvel were finite and are something like "sub-dimension" level. and destroying Universes is a physics, space time feat.

while Lucifer exists independently of physics, space, time. And created an Infinitely Sized Multiverse. Even if you think it is just a "universe" it is still infinite.

another thing. any "Multiversal" feat in Secret Wars are all only Infinite Universe level since Infinite Finite Universes = 1 Infinite Universe. get it now?

you Marvel debaters are not acute in realizing the complexities of power sets and quality, it is not all about BIGGA EXPLOSHUNZ like Marvel debater propaganda makes it out to be. and Lucifer has superior power sets.

DayWalker98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre-Retcon Beyonder is at least, more than One hundred and thirty-three quintillion two hundred quadrillion (133,200,000,000,000,000) times the power of 8 Abstracts (including LT, and who is above Oblivion in destructive power) who are infinitely more powerful than Marvel's Infinite Multiverse, and was probably still immensely so even after he lost most of his power to destroy Death. That is the same number of droplets of water there is, in our ocean.

Pre Retcon Beyond Realm is Like A Big Megaverse over Millions Of Megaverses Which Have Timeless And Spaceless Realms

Haddockus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daywalker98: those are all statement wank and not real feats.

RampageTheFirst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haddockus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Haddockus

@daywalker98:

what is hilarious is that everything you are saying, is copy-pasted from my past arguments.

even the "spaceless timeless" realms is something i said.

even the quadrillions "calc" is also an argument i used to make.

you cannot come up with original arguments.