Avatar image for galan_destroyer
#1 Posted by Galan_Destroyer (914 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer Morningstar, Michael Demiurgos and Elaine Belloc (Full power) vs Beyonder, Molecule Man, Nemesis, Living Tribunal, HOTU Thanos, Protege (Beyonder MM and HOTU powers), Ivory Kings, Mr Mxy, Featherine Augustus Aurora, Bernkastel and Lambdadelta

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9Gallery image 10

#2 Posted by johnsmjs36 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Elaine the new God of DC?

#3 Posted by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Elaine the new God of DC?

We have NO idea. The Presence has not made a formal appearance since his abdication in Lucifer 2000.

The Presence is frequently name-dropped N-52 and Rebirth, but we have no idea if this is just Elaine impersonating the Presence or whatever.

#4 Posted by Supermanthor (18822 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 if elaine dosnet have presence powers

mxy beyonder owen can tie with them rest of them tips the scale for team 2

#5 Posted by Rijehu (1536 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 1. Doesn't matter if Elaine had been used in mainstream or not, we know she became the capital G God in Vertigo and could do things casually like grant Lucifer his full Morningstar powers back with a gesture. She solos. Even without her, Micael can release blasts that one shot several here and LuciFer would just resurrect the members of the opposing team they kill and use the against the rest. We often forget that he's a psychopomp.

#6 Edited by zgtfreak (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

Lucifer or Michael solos.

#7 Posted by Yasindermann (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, for real, the only threat for Michael, Lucifer & Ellaine is Mxy.

#8 Posted by VeilerAX10 (232 posts) - - Show Bio

team 2 if elaine dosnet have presence powers

mxy beyonder owen can tie with them rest of them tips the scale for team 2

this op isn't using composite dc so at standard powers team 2 murders

#9 Posted by supremthor69 (580 posts) - - Show Bio

Um, for real, the only threat for Michael, Lucifer & Ellaine is Mxy.

what you said

#10 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

Rememeber Gais.

Composite DC? Isolated to DC vs DC threads, the only people who will accept it are the reasonable debaters.

Unfortunately we are far too outnumbered to have that spread around and a political debate war will ensue. I rather spread Composite DC as a form of interpreting DC slowly by just isolating to DC vs DC threads as a here-point-to guide.

#11 Edited by zgtfreak (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Who said I was using composite DC?

I was. I'm sorry. I'll stop. LOL

#12 Posted by Yasindermann (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't use composite anymore, and here: Team stomps. Featherine could stomp, because she transcends a double infinite-dimensional quantum multiverse by infinite, while Lucifer and Michael are just above the baseline infinite-dimensional. Ellaine is way too unexperienced. Between Beyonder and Lucifer could be a interesting match, but I choose Beyonder, becauae he was million of times stronger than the baseline.

#13 Posted by Lucano (3426 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine solos effortlessly, even if Lucy and Mike were on the other team.

#14 Posted by Supermanthor (18822 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: but gotta admit composite DC thing did made some huge noise over battle fourms for few days

#15 Posted by johnsmjs36 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremthor69: You can put WF Mxy and he would be stomped by any of team 1

#16 Posted by green_skaar (12259 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2 murders

#17 Posted by batmanprep (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

elaine solos

#18 Edited by jobbers (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Would Elaine be able to power up the other team far enough that they would be able to beat Elaine?

#19 Edited by johnsmjs36 (319 posts) - - Show Bio

The only reason HOTU Thanos was so powerful was because Starlin's Thanos can even beat TOAA without any amps. That's how much Starlin wanks Thanos in his stories. He would go on to retcon TOAA just to make Thanos so powerful. Protege despite having all the powers of LT was stomped by LT with ease. I have to check on Beyonder and Moleceule Man. I no longer believe in these second handed information about these characters powers after that wank about WF Mxyzptlk.

#20 Posted by RanaProGamer (1656 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Team 2 wins by number, sure Team 1 can win if they fought 1v1 each but all together they would lose.

#21 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@johnsmjs36 said:

The only reason HOTU Thanos was so powerful was because Starlin's Thanos can even beat TOAA without any amps. That's how much Starlin wanks Thanos in his stories. He would go on to retcon TOAA just to make Thanos so powerful. Protege despite having all the powers of LT was stomped by LT with ease. I have to check on Beyonder and Moleceule Man. I no longer believe in these second handed information about these characters powers after that wank about WF Mxyzptlk.

The wank intentions of a writer is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to the feats of the character displayed in the story.

#22 Posted by zgtfreak (1869 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: The wank intentions of a writer is ABSOLUTELY IRRELEVANT to the feats of the character displayed in the story.

#23 Posted by Soratoumiga (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

Elaine solostomps.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
#24 Posted by TheOneAboveLife (892 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by VeilerAX10 (232 posts) - - Show Bio
#26 Posted by KingFrieza (1428 posts) - - Show Bio

Multiple members of the team could wipe the DC squad... saying beyonder, featherine, molecule man, and hotu thanos put all on the same team would lose... I've seen the above facing teams like this solo. Since when does this DC team scale anywhere near this high? Tiers beyond infinite d or high multiversal+