User Lists: 0

Ill await your answers

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/featherine-umineko-vs-lucifer-morningstar-and-mich-1848175/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-morningstar-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora-1568041/

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/lucifer-morningstar-vs-featherine-augustus-aurora-2045026/

Delete this thread.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this composite Lucifer or Current?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Solar_Mars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alovenus solos both verses

Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent. Of course, she was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That was the previous creator deity. However, Alovenus had a simple and peerless power that could kill off even an omnipotent being. She was too juvenile and too childish…but that was also the reason she was the strongest.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus giggled. It was a laugh that embodied absolute belief in her victory and her own power. She couldn’t lose. There was no reason for her to lose. Even if she really lost, she could simply fiddle with the setting. She could come up with so many ways to make herself the strongest by changing the setting, reason, and providence.“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.

The ability to reflect all attacks received.

The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent.

The ability to win regardless of the process.

The ability to inflict the defeat condition on the opponent.

The ability to erase everything with a glance.

The ability to nullify all abilities.

The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.

The abilities of all the gods from various mythos.

The abilities that were made up in fiction somewhere.

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

RENEGADISM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there was a really long thread about this already.

Lucifer doesn't beat her on his own iirc. He's got to have Michael too.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If composite + peak Lucifer it could go either way, If this is current...... Gets Lol stomped out of existence.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there was a really long thread about this already.

Lucifer doesn't beat her on his own iirc. He's got to have Michael too.

Yeah, most people agree Micheal and Lucifer when together wins against her pretty easily. Those who thinks Other wise are giving Featherine to much credit.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alovenus solos both verses

Alovenus herself probably wasn’t thinking too much about it. This tremendous power made the previous battles look like children’s play. This was the reason she was said to be omnipotent. Of course, she was neither omniscient nor omnipotent. That was the previous creator deity. However, Alovenus had a simple and peerless power that could kill off even an omnipotent being. She was too juvenile and too childish…but that was also the reason she was the strongest.

Alovenus giggled. It was a laugh that embodied absolute belief in her victory and her own power. She couldn’t lose. There was no reason for her to lose. Even if she really lost, she could simply fiddle with the setting. She could come up with so many ways to make herself the strongest by changing the setting, reason, and providence.“Let me start with the conclusion…My power is infinite. I can overlay settings over pre-existing settings. For example, let’s say you somehow acquired unusual abilities and powers in order to defeat me. Then, I can simply resolve that like this. ‘Your unusual power won’t work on me, and I can still defeat you with one finger.’ Do you think this is ridiculous? Yes, that’s right. I won’t deny it. However, such an inexplicable statement can sometimes be stronger than a never-ending exchange.”

Alovenus laughed innocently like a child and continued her vicious attacks without ceasing.

The ability to absolutely kill anything that existed within the same space, penetrating all resistances.

The ability to reflect all attacks received.

The ability to reverse time and make the opponent non-existent.

The ability to win regardless of the process.

The ability to inflict the defeat condition on the opponent.

The ability to erase everything with a glance.

The ability to nullify all abilities.

The ability to seal all attacks and render the opponent incapable of taking defensive actions.

The abilities of all the gods from various mythos.

The abilities that were made up in fiction somewhere.

Alovenus suddenly felt as if something was piercing her heart. But that was just her imagination. There was nothing there in that place. To begin with, she was immortal. She had given herself the setting that she couldn’t be killed by any means. Even if a god-slaying spear or sword were to stab her, she would feel no pain and suffer no wound.

“Infinite speed? I see. How amazing. Then, I’ll answer thus, ‘Infinite speed before me is nothing more than one, and I’m one hundred times faster.’ If you have infinite power, then I’ll say, ‘Even that infinity is just one, there is always another infinity beyond.’ If you go beyond that, I’ll simply say that there’s even more beyond. If you say that you’ll become infinitely stronger and stronger, I can simply make myself become infinitely stronger, but at a rate one thousand times faster than you.

This Alvanous Solos Lmao!! both

TheAmazingYOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Composite Lucifer should be able to take some wins, but like said previously both Michael and Lucifer would guarantee a win.

Avatar image for deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b
deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL^^^^^

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Irrelevant thread, Thing solos both

SmokerNaruto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine claps Lucifer's cheeks

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Lucifer erases pathetic verse

Bruh

Avatar image for deactivated-607f169761d18
deactivated-607f169761d18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I must admit the choices for the pics here are goats

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer oneshots. Thing then solos both verses neg diff after he wakes up of course.

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:

Irrelevant thread, Thing solos both

Avatar image for deactivated-62e413d8894c4
deactivated-62e413d8894c4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Featherine one shots

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh God let the meme wars begin.

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh see , it is the profile pic of my arch nemesis , my arch nemesis who i have exposed

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By junker134
Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gabriel>Lucifer>Michael imo

OT: Lucifer stomps

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any reasons for each other sides?

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: You guys are still at each others throats?

I despise that man , he is currently in hiding but soon he will be back .

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: I haven't seen shut from unimeko that is on lucifers level. And you can say that lucifer imposed his will on the overvoid and the overvoid contains fiction :yum:

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@johanliebert123: Hm It seems his Online RN. Anyway This thread kinda Derailed from all the memes. But eh.

If composite + peak Lucifer it will be closed, but I think Featherine should take it given that she's a few steps away from Omnipotance, and the narrative layers in Umineko stacks quites high...... Current Lucifer though unfortunitly gets ass handed to him.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: Current lucifer is the opposite of the presence (not in power but they are close) but in importance

JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: I haven't seen shut from unimeko that is on lucifers level. And you can say that lucifer imposed his will on the overvoid and the overvoid contains fiction :yum:

DC fans be like :

No Caption Provided

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134 said:

@johanliebert123: You guys are still at each others throats?

I despise that man , he is currently in hiding but soon he will be back .

Chill damn...I don't even care who wins lol.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokuisthebest: I mean stopping the narrative is one, and a fight of two witches caused infinite big bangs to occur from the side effects of their battle.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, peak Lucifer wins imo, current Lucifer is a fodder and gets stomped.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: I mean lucifer did destroy infinite creations which each creation contains infinite big bangs and this was with his mere presence. The arc name was the mansion of slience.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By junker134

Bruh Current Lucifer is not Fodder, I keep seeing people calling current him fodder, His still very powerful. But I agree with Peak Lucifer being able to win. He probably wins 4 out of ten matches, but each of them would be very close.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh Current Lucifer is not Fodder, I keep seeing people calling current him fodder, His still very powerful. But I agree with Peak Lucifer being able to win.

Compared to his peak self, he is pretty fodder from what I've heard.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: Current lucifer is the opposite of the presence (not in power but they are close) but in importance

Wait a minute..... The contradicts the Presence Omnipotant's.

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: Current lucifer is the very opposite of the presence.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: Current lucifer is the very opposite of the presence.

Yes, you told me, but that contradicts The presence Omnipoatnt because how can their be two Omnipotant in a verse with no contridictions?

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: When did I say that lucifer is omnipotent? Lucifer is meant to play the bad guy while presence is the good guy. It is like evil and good, they both define each other and are important as each other. But the presence is stronger than lucifer.

junker134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By junker134

@gokuisthebest said:

@junker134: When did I say that lucifer is omnipotent? Lucifer is meant to play the bad guy while presence is the good guy. It is like evil and good, they both define each other and are important as each other. But the presence is stronger than lucifer.

I was pointing it out that the presence's Omnipotant is contradicted. Also

Gabriel>Lucifer>Michael imo

How is Gabriel stronger than Lucifer?

Gokuisthebest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@junker134: I said it isnt.

Gabriel slapped lucifer when they fought in heaven and Gabriel imo has the most important role out of the 3 brothers.

Avatar image for heinrichthehero
HeinrichTheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By HeinrichTheHero

@junker134 said:

@johanliebert123: Hm It seems his Online RN. Anyway This thread kinda Derailed from all the memes. But eh.

If composite + peak Lucifer it will be closed, but I think Featherine should take it given that she's a few steps away from Omnipotance, and the narrative layers in Umineko stacks quites high...... Current Lucifer though unfortunitly gets ass handed to him.

Why does current lucifer get rekt lol? I don't really follow his series so can you explain to me how current Lucifer differ from the composite one?