Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Sungsam

I call shit storm in coming.

Not just any shit storm, but infinite shit storm.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam said:

Nah. Dies Irae is too unknown for a shitstorm to start, and outside of few people (you included), there aren't many here who believe Lucifer and co. to be strong.

kilgpmktra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ovy7 said:
@sungsam said:

Nah. Dies Irae is too unknown for a shitstorm to start

This is true to some degree. Although, I'm going to withdraw my past statements of the hadou gods. They are ridiculously powerful. Don't know how they stack to the endless or to the angles however, so i'll leave this match alone

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kilgpmktra:

Don't know how they stack to the endless or to the angles however, so i'll leave this match alone

I think sungsam explained it well in the Mxy vs Hadou Gods thread. Fights with the Hadou Gods depends on how you view the Taikioku system and their Hadou abilities. Because of the Taikyoku system, VSBW views the Hadou Gods as top dogs in fiction, and, in theory, their Hadou properties would let them take control of the verse they are in, no matter how big said verse is. But this is just in theory.

Sungsam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Sungsam

@ovy7: @kilgpmktra:

Hadou Gods are powerful, most Multiversal characters cannot stand up to them, but they're not top 10 in my eyes. Much of their power relies on being aconceptual hax based on their Taikyoku system which has a wobbly method of scaling behind it, half the time.

Heck, the closest thing to the Throne in DC would be the Source Wall (far larger than the Throne) but the Endless can freely leave it. Endless are foreign abberations. Concepts in DC/Vertigo are rootless, fluid, independent forces that heed to no origin of author fiat like the Taikyoku and are not bound to a Metafictional construct as small as the Throne, they're tied to their own Realms but they're not really bound to it. And DC's Cosmology with the current updates is so large it makes Hadou Gods look like Pocket Dimension level by comparison.

The Endless ARE concepts, but they are SENTIENT CONCEPTS, Multiversal Abstracts (like Hadou Gods) that are Omniversal/Metaversal/Trans-Infinite-D level. They're not like Taikyoku Concepts local to DI/KKK, these concepts can FIGHT BACK and fuck the shit up of many Multiversal beings. They're concepts with power, sentience, etc.

Dream embodies the concept of Dreams itself, but he can destroy entire realities, since when do Dreams as a concept in Dies Irae destroy realities? If Dimensions work differently in different fictions, why don't we accept that Concepts work differently in different fictions? Certainly, Kratos stomping the Fates in GOW2 would not mean he would stomp Destiny of the Endless.

They are not creations of the Taikyoku system nor are they containments of the Throne and surpass the scales of those forces and concepts but unbelievable margins. Ability to transcend concepts like an Omnilock in your small little TINY verse would not necessitate to stomping Conceptual Beings in far larger scales than shown feat output in other verses that make your Multiversal verse look like Universe level.

So why would the Taikyoku (with its limited feats of creation) bound the Endless under its own influence for the Hadou Gods to stomp? It's never been shown to be able to create concepts, forces and constructs at THAT scale like the Endless that are mainly rootless, more free and larger scale Multiversal constructs and concepts.

To my mind, thinking the Hadou Gods have a chance because of concept hax would be the same as thinking Ajimu or Medaka or other conceptual reality warping characters with barely Multiversal feats would have a chance against Mxyzptlk just because of concept hax and because Mxy was not stated to have any reality warping that is based on Anime like concept hax. It's just weird, you know? And it makes no difference between so called Outerversal characters against things like the Endless (I mean granted, half the Endless and Lucifer are 1-A now).

I mean, the problem with Hax is that it involves extreme ridiculous extrapolations from the information that forms the power. That's why many compare to NLF, well, it's not an NLF, but you get what I mean. It's merely reality warping that "happens faster" and we now exaggerate what it's capable of doing far more than what it's shown to do or even ABLE to do.

That being said, I do not believe that Reinhard's spear would be able to one shot any of the Endless or Lucifer included. Never was shown to affect beings at that Cosmic level, and cannot ever due to limited local Cosmology. I think putting infinite Reinhards against Lucifer won't even do anything, by power comparison, Reinhard is like an infinitesimal insect to Lucifer.

From what I've seen, Hadou Gods by Cosmic feats, are barely above Anti-Monitor level by feats. In addition, Hadou Gods are walking Universes/Multiverses, but the Endless (especially Death) can freely destroy or contain such constructs easily.

You want to think those guys can have a chance at the Endless who dwarf feats like that ridiculously because of aconceptuality and meta-hax? Okay, that's fine. We abide by different Cosmic/Abstract tiering standards. I put no importance in Aconceptuality unless it's used in conjunction with Cosmic scales, but you have to be consistent, and think everytime someone pulls a concept hax, they can just stomp characters with superior Cosmic scales that it makes Multiversal characters look like Universe level.

Heck, Omnipotence is an abstract, aconceptual hax in on itself. Nothing stopped us then. I guess. I mean, that means we guys have to think that Omnipotent characters in a Universe level verse can stomp Multiversal beings in other verses who are not Omnipotent and are not top dog in their verse DESPITE being in higher level in a foreign Cosmology, and Cosmology scale doesn't matter right? It's only consistency, and consistency is something that VSBattles does not have. They designed their own system to benefit characters of their own choice..

That's fine, if you disagree by half, I just believe my method is more consistent to the point of feats. There isn't a real, possible answer to characters at this level, BUT, I feel my own method is most fair and consistent to both characters.

But it's the same way how a Universe level Omnipotent in a small Universe level fictional verse, could in fact be equal to a Multiverse level Omnipotent in another fictional verse..... or not... Neither contradictory conclusions are necessarily wrong. But what VSBattles does is that it thinks it can own the only possible way of looking at these characters, which is poor.

Chad_Duby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer stomps, because I don’t even know who these people are.

Tadendorjee123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sungsam: this is a old thread but I think the group of Naraka can beat them.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd
deactivated-5f5be9e305ddd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i mean indviually hadous gods would stomp, but tbh the enless and lucifer would give them a hard time if not even beat them

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... Lucifer is the will of an omni...

Linha-Fone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we go by what was shown in the comics... A universe < Mxyzptlk <<<<<<<<<< the entire 5D Imp race < a monster from the 10th Dimension < Dream of the Endless.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hadou Gods are slowly reaching overrated territory tbh

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By zgtfreak

@lmaolmaolmao: What? Shinza has been arguably the most overrated and lied about verse of all time for quite some time now.

OT: Anyone on Team 1 burns their verse to ash.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zgtfreak said:

@lmaolmaolmao: What? Shinza has been arguably the most overrated and lied about verse of all time for quite some time now.

Kinda.Its almost laughable how vsbattles think Singularity is comparable to a boundless framework of heirarchial narratives because "Equalisation"

And I was mistaken about Taikyoku.It isn't omnipotent or anywhere close to Daoism version of Taiji.

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 stomp

cupofreality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By cupofreality

Feats for hadou

Avatar image for deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48
deactivated-5f98b2eb38d48

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hadou Gods are slowly reaching overrated territory tbh

This ^, even as someone who has defended them in the past.

@zgtfreak said:

Kinda.Its almost laughable how vsbattles think Singularity is comparable to a boundless framework of heirarchial narratives because "Equalisation"

And I was mistaken about Taikyoku.It isn't omnipotent or anywhere close to Daoism version of Taiji.

This as well ^.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump to say Lucifer can solo and each endless can solo.

DucksAreNotHot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe if you give the Hadou Gods Hajun, but honestly I have to give it to Team 1, really cuz of Lucifer, I honestly think each Hadou Gods is more powerful than the endless individually, but no combined. Lucifer tips the scales.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#20  Edited By ManOfManyNames2

Endless aren't needed. Lucifer accidentally blinks the verse away. Hadou gods are comparable to The Marvel Abstracts at best.

Avatar image for manofmanynames2
ManOfManyNames2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bump to say Lucifer can solo and each endless can solo.

The Endless aren't needed, Lucifer blinks the verse away.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@manofmanynames2: this was 2 months ago. I use to say some weird stuff. But I still am on Lucifer solos so.

Avatar image for deactivated-6031aff71f9e6
deactivated-6031aff71f9e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team dies Irae solos the verse

Avatar image for deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b
deactivated-606b9dbd3af4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lucifer and endless solos that trash verse with their eyes closed.

Lol at infinite-D/Outerversal Dies Irae and their vs battle fanboys

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 wins.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f5dd54ab72e
deactivated-60f5dd54ab72e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one in DC can truly defeat Reinhard. He solos the verse by himself with his spear.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f4d10418f1d
deactivated-60f4d10418f1d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mercren: How is he defeating Lucifer or Death of the Endless?

LevTarkovski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hadou is not defeating anyone here, the team stomps.

enviid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These threads need to be banned.

Avatar image for sinbad_hakuryuu
Sinbad_Hakuryuu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers