Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By WindCloud
@King Saturn said:
" Chewy wins here
"
i  did ask for why too, you know ?  lol.
Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Akwa

Wookies are stronger than Klingons.

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By rabidrage

Klingons do have duplicate/spare organs and are more agile...Worf is probably the better fighter and more disciplined, though Commander Worf would fare better than Lt. Worf.

Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Larfleeze
@Akwa said:
"Wookies are stronger than Klingons. "

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By geraldthesloth

Chewy beats him to death with his own arms.

rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rabidrage

Hey, wait, say it one more time, I don't think it sank in yet.

Worf is more skilled.  His bone structure would help him withstand a Wookiee's battering, and so would his duplicate organs.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Akwa
@rabidrage said:
"Hey, wait, say it one more time, I don't think it sank in yet.Worf is more skilled.  His bone structure would help him withstand a Wookiee's battering, and so would his duplicate organs."

Wookies can rip droids apart. I sincerely doubt that a Klingon's bone structure is stronger than the body of a droid.
Larfleeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Larfleeze
@rabidrage said:
"Hey, wait, say it one more time, I don't think it sank in yet.Worf is more skilled.  His bone structure would help him withstand a Wookiee's battering, and so would his duplicate organs."
How do you figured he is more skilled? and how long would his bone structure and organs last when a Wookie is beating the tar out of him?
rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By rabidrage

Klingons have intensive martial arts, and Worf has been shown to be quite the expert.  Not to mention his Starfleet training.

Akwa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Akwa
@rabidrage said:
"Klingons have intensive martial arts, and Worf has been shown to be quite the expert.  Not to mention his Starfleet training."

Martials arts do not help when Chewbacca rips his arms off.
Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Apparition

are they armed or is this just hand to hand?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" @King Saturn said:
" Chewy wins here
"
i  did ask for why too, you know ?  lol. "
because Chevy would tear Worf in half with his Wookie Strength
Sleuth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sleuth

Chewbacca is a trained warrior who has tons more battle experience than Worf. He'll tear his head off.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By King_Saturn
Worf looks like a Man who has had a Ford F-150 run over his Forehead...
sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By sevennames27
@Akwa said:
"@rabidrage said:
Wookies can rip droids apart. I sincerely doubt that a Klingon's bone structure is stronger than the body of a droid. "

Star Wars droids could have there are ripped of by a toddler.

Terrorman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Terrorman

Chewbacca tears him limb from limb

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Apparition
@Sleuth said:
" Chewbacca is a trained warrior who has tons more battle experience than Worf. He'll tear his head off. "
experience at what?  shooting his bowcaster?  if its just hand to hand, worf looked like he was a better trained fighter but if i dont know how much stronger chewbacca is and whether worf could take any of his attacks.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WindCloud

Sorry.  Forgot to mention:  both fighters can only use melee weapons, and should they lose those during the fight, will have to rely on their hands, feet, and teeth.  Good ol fashion fight.  No guns.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" Sorry.  Forgot to mention:  both fighters can only use melee weapons, and should they lose those during the fight, will have to rely on their hands, feet, and teeth.  Good ol fashion fight.  No guns. "
ah I see... goody
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WindCloud

So, King, do you still think that Chewy would beat Worf, even though Worf is the better weapons' martial artist ?

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" So, King, do you still think that Chewy would beat Worf, even though Worf is the better weapons' martial artist ? "
I think Chewy is stronger physically...
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WindCloud
@King Saturn said:
" @WindCloud said:
" So, King, do you still think that Chewy would beat Worf, even though Worf is the better weapons' martial artist ? "
I think Chewy is stronger physically... "
But we all know for a fact that strength alone does not win a fight for you.  If  your opponent knows how to fight better than you, he'll still beat you even if you're stronger than him, right ?
Avatar image for high_revolutionary
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chewy kills Worf

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By WindCloud
@High Revolutionary said:
" Chewy kills Worf "
How ?   i  just said strength doesn't mean anything.   i  think Worf has an edge coz he's the better weaponsmaster and MA.  You don't agree ??
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @WindCloud said:
I think Chewy is stronger physically... "
But we all know for a fact that strength alone does not win a fight for you.  If  your opponent knows how to fight better than you, he'll still beat you even if you're stronger than him, right ? "
Well that depends... on the scale of strength we are talking about here... I mean if you put a naked Bruce Wayne in a fight with The Hulk... I dont think it matters how much skill Wayne has with Martial Arts... Hulk would kill him... now thats not saying that Chewy is as strong as Hulk... but its an example of how skill isnt always greater than Brute Strength with a little Brawling ability...
rabidrage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By rabidrage

Well, skill doesn't automatically trump strength in 10 out of 10 scenarios.  If that were the case, Iron Fist would be able to beat up Superman.  But in this case, with the two of them being close, Worf's martial arts skills will help him avoid getting his arms ripped off.  It's called grabbing your opponent's arm when he reaches for you and throwing him, or kicking him, or even breaking said arm.  I love how we assume that Chewy's amputation maneuver is just like a special move in a video game, where the game makes it impossible to block...

High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" Chewy kills Worf "
How ?   i  just said strength doesn't mean anything.   i  think Worf has an edge coz he's the better weaponsmaster and MA.  You don't agree ?? "
I remember Worf getting handled by a shapeshifter than turned into a giant fly. 

LMAO

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By King_Saturn
@rabidrage said:
" Well, skill doesn't automatically trump strength in 10 out of 10 scenarios.  If that were the case, Iron Fist would be able to beat up Superman.  But in this case, with the two of them being close, Worf's martial arts skills will help him avoid getting his arms ripped off.  It's called grabbing your opponent's arm when he reaches for you and throwing him, or kicking him, or even breaking said arm.  I love how we assume that Chewy's amputation maneuver is just like a special move in a video game, where the game makes it impossible to block... "
But how do we know Chewy isnt that skilled with fighting though ? I mean Star Wars goes deeper than just the films... the Expanded Universe may have info on Chewy in action
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By WindCloud

Well,  i'm gonna have to agree with Rabidrage.  Even if Chewy can lift 2 tons, and Worf can lift only 800 lbs, for example, Worf might still have a shot since he's the better weapons si fu.

Same idea as if Batman were to fight someone like PowerMan.  (PowerMan may be stronger than BatMan, but  i  think most people would agree that Bats will take it.....and we won't go to Hulk or Supes' level of strength for Bat's sake).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" Well,  i'm gonna have to agree with Rabidrage.  Even if Chewy can lift 2 tons, and Worf can lift only 800 lbs, for example, Worf might still have a shot since he's the better weapons si fu.Same idea as if Batman were to fight someone like PowerMan.  (PowerMan may be stronger than BatMan, but  i  think most people would agree that Bats will take it.....and we won't go to Hulk or Supes' level of strength for Bat's sake). "
but who says Chewy is such a bad fighter ? The Expanded Universe of Star Wars has a lot more info on the characters... maybe they have Wookies in action there
abtin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By abtin

this is the best battle ever!
very fun to read

WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By WindCloud
@King Saturn said:
" @rabidrage said:
" Well, skill doesn't automatically trump strength in 10 out of 10 scenarios.  If that were the case, Iron Fist would be able to beat up Superman.  But in this case, with the two of them being close, Worf's martial arts skills will help him avoid getting his arms ripped off.  It's called grabbing your opponent's arm when he reaches for you and throwing him, or kicking him, or even breaking said arm.  I love how we assume that Chewy's amputation maneuver is just like a special move in a video game, where the game makes it impossible to block... "
But how do we know Chewy isnt that skilled with fighting though ? I mean Star Wars goes deeper than just the films... the Expanded Universe may have info on Chewy in action "
i  don't know, but  i  think Chewy will be a tad bit slower than Worf, and those few-seconds windows may be all the time Worf needs to slice Chewy opened with his "batleth" or "methleth".
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By WindCloud
@abtin said:
" this is the best battle ever!very fun to read "
i'm glad you're enjoying this.  i'm  actually trying to write my first novel, you know.  So  i  think this is one of those good opportunities for me to practice my writing, especially as it relates to describing fights and battles.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" @King Saturn said:
" @rabidrage said:
But how do we know Chewy isnt that skilled with fighting though ? I mean Star Wars goes deeper than just the films... the Expanded Universe may have info on Chewy in action "
i  don't know, but  i  think Chewy will be a tad bit slower than Worf, and those few-seconds windows may be all the time Worf needs to slice Chewy opened with his "batleth" or "methleth". "
I dont know enough on Chewy's end to say he is slower... the Big Fella may can move... gotta get some EU info on him
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By WindCloud

EU ?  European Union ??  LOL !!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By King_Saturn
@WindCloud said:
" EU ?  European Union ??  LOL !!! "
Expanded Universe
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
Yes, European Union. 

You didn't know Chewie was Swedish?
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WindCloud
@High Revolutionary said:
" @WindCloud said:
Yes, European Union.  You didn't know Chewie was Swedish? "
Yeah.  Chewbacca is a real Swedish name, alright.  LOL !!!
High Revolutionary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@WindCloud said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" @WindCloud said:
Yes, European Union.  You didn't know Chewie was Swedish? "
Yeah.  Chewbacca is a real Swedish name, alright.  LOL !!! "
He loves them Swedish meatballs.
WindCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By WindCloud

HA !!!  Well,  i  do too.  So, maybe  i'm Swedish-Chinese ?  LOL !!!

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By King_Saturn
wow
xbuilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#44  Edited By xbuilder

WORF! 
Chewie is stronger true  
Worf is tougher
But give Worf a Bat-lith and Chewis won't touch him. 
Chewie fights frst with is cross bow and worf just blocks what he throws. 
When Chewie gets in range Worf just slices him the same way he sliced borg apart in Star Trek First Contact. 

Strength won't come into play unless their is something big for Chewe to throw like C-3PO) (Please)
BardofWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By BardofWonder

Chewie wins this hands down.  He is stronger and a better trained martial artist.  In addition to traditional wookie martial arts, which take advantage of wookie strength and reach he also learned from the Noghri.  The Noghri use a completely different style that uses joint manipulation, pressure points, and nerve attacks.  The Noghri also speciaize in stealth.  So now imagine having your joints locked or having a pressure point used on you with someone of a wookie's strength.  If Worf gets a Bat-leth, then Chewie gets a Rykk blade and that only heightens his advavntage.  3 meters of old starship armor/hull sharpened to a razor edge means that Worf never gets withing striking distance.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By sevennames27
@BardofWonder said:

"Chewie wins this hands down.  He is stronger and a better trained martial artist.  In addition to traditional wookie martial arts, which take advantage of wookie strength and reach he also learned from the Noghri.  The Noghri use a completely different style that uses joint manipulation, pressure points, and nerve attacks.  The Noghri also speciaize in stealth.  So now imagine having your joints locked or having a pressure point used on you with someone of a wookie's strength.  If Worf gets a Bat-leth, then Chewie gets a Rykk blade and that only heightens his advavntage.  3 meters of old starship armor/hull sharpened to a razor edge means that Worf never gets withing striking distance. "

It really does not matter what training Chewy had, he is still bound by the agility and reflex level of his race, and there is no way that in either of these two aspects he even comes close to Worf. Worf is a master of multiple Martial Arts as well more than likely far better then the one Chewy knows.    

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By sevennames27

This fight is like Cap vs. Bane, who do you think wins.    

BardofWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By BardofWonder

What 'multiple martial arts' are you talking about Worf is a master of Mok'bara which encompasses the use of both the Bat'leth and the Mek'leth.  I know of no othe matial art that Worf is trained in, if you do please enlighten me.

As far as agility and reflexes.  Wookies are from a millenia old jungle where half the things that are alive can kill a wookie with very little trouble.  The wookies as a race are not very far removed from swinging through the trees.  In contrast the Klingon empire has become positively sedentary with most of their fighting being ritualized in duels.  Certainly Worf is a very good fighter.  I will even say I misspoke and now claim that Worf is the better trained of the two.  What I was trying to point out is that Chewie's less traditional martial arts training is in a form that makes him terrifying to face.  Lastly you are over-estimating Worf's agility his style of combat is very strength based and usually revolves around out-muscling his opponent or out-enduring them if their strengths are matched.  
No this fight is nothing like Cap vs Bane.

sevennames27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By sevennames27

Worf defeated twelve consecutive Jem'Hadar soldiers in honorable combat, (as a result of advanced genetic engineering and combat breeding, Jem'Hadar are several times stronger than Humans). Worf has twenty three ribs, two livers, an eight chambered heart, three lungs, and even redundant neural function and multiple stomachs.    

BardofWonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BardofWonder

And Worf is substatially stronger than a normal human as well.  Jem Hadar are not exactly difficult opponents.  Yes they are strong and dedicated and willing to die, but they have relatively little in the way of experience being that they are barely half a decade old when they begin serving in the active military.  Worf's redundant body systems will help him survivel longer than Chewie would expect but if Worf is still standing Chewie is just going to hit him again, or break another limb.  Worf is not a good enough martial artist to deal with Chewbacca's rather monstrous strength and reach.