LSSJ Broly VS Super Perfect Cell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@wolfrazer: my point is how goku wasn't really getting STOMPED, cooler was landing punches, but they didn't fully put goku down

Anyways, my point is that saiyans fighting in their base in the movies doesn't mean anything

It's to build up the tension to when they transform

From movie 7 to gohan vs dabura (filler)

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbzk1999: How was he not getting stomped before going SSJ? His attacks weren't really doing anything to Cooler, while Cooler's attacks obviously were.

Well my point was, that Gohan vs Broly wasn't a stomp as some make it out to be, they didn't even really have much of a fight in both instances.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

we are talking about a show here were they get their asses kicked, just to let their opponent believe they are winning. the whole "toying with their opponent" and powering up is one of the things dbz is most known for, it's actually humorous. fighting in base form doesn't mean anything....the show itself is an inconsistent mess... a FUN one, but super inconsistent

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Broly.

And how did you come to that conclusion.

MidnightFreeze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, Broly

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people keep debating whether or not Gohan was a SSJ2?

Common sense would tell you he's a SSJ2! He was losing the fight the entire time. Why would he continue to hold back his power when the Earth could potentially be destroyed if he doesn't win? It just doesn't make sense.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By Solar_Powered

@fallschirmjager said:

@perethorn said:

@fallschirmjager: 1 planet? there were several left, look around more closely. He only destroyed a tiny part of the Galaxy, nothing really significant to consider it a Busting.

It's even stated that he started attacking since he was a child, this means that he was destroying things during periods of time. Broly may have the power to destroy 2 or 3 planets with one blast, i don't think he is even a solar system buster.

1 planet. 100 planets. 1000 planets. It doesn't matter its IRRELEVANT.

Did you not read what I said? 1 sun has infinitely more mass than 1 planet.

The sequence depicted shows a galaxy being destroy in a couple seconds. Dub or Sub they make no mention of that being done over years. If they weren't intending you to see a galaxy being destroyed, they wouldn't have shown one being destroyed in a few seconds.

SSJ2Gohan>Cell. Cell states he can blow up a solar system. Broly curbed Gohan in movie 2. Even using dbz logic he can blow up a solar system, the evidence is clear. Its supported by both power levels , on screen feats and dbz ABC/power scaling logic.

This is a Galaxy Busting

No Caption Provided

There was NOTHING left after that. Broly isn't that powerful.

The Cell that stated that can blow a Solar System was Super Perfect Cell, who is = SSJ 2 Teen Gohan. Broly curbed a weaker Adult Gohan, Adult SSJ 2 Gohan < Cell Games SSJ2 Gohan.

Quick question.

Do you believe Hiroshima was destroyed by the atomic bomb? '

Please answer truthfully.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#209  Edited By GXrevolution96

@solar_powered said:

Common sense would tell you he's a SSJ2! He was losing the fight the entire time. Why would he continue to hold back his power when the Earth could potentially be destroyed if he doesn't win? It just doesn't make sense.

Granted, he was only SSJ2 in the fight. He was a SSJ during the beam struggle. Goku could not have been an SSJ2 either since the form had not yet been revealed in the anime at the time of the movie's release. Movie 10 was released on March 12, 1994, and Goku's SSJ2 form is revealed in "Vegeta's pride, which aired on June 15, 1994.

Actually, Gohan physically overpowers Broly when he breaks out of his hold.

Solar_Powered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solar_powered said:

Granted, he was only SSJ2 in the fight. He was a SSJ during the beam struggle. Goku could not have been an SSJ2 either since the form had not yet been revealed in the anime at the time of the movie's release. Movie 10 was released on March 12, 1994, and Goku's SSJ2 form is revealed in "Vegeta's pride, which aired on June 15, 1994.

Actually, Gohan physically overpowers Broly when he breaks out of his hold.

I'm willing to agree with your first point.

But I don't quite understand the purpose of the second one. Many people have been overpowered by people they shouldn't have. Bills being physically hurt by an enraged Vegeta, Goku being hurt by Krillin's punch in the first Broly movie, Goku getting hurt by a rock being thrown at him, etc. Well, I wouldn't consider it overpowered, but you know what I mean.

Besides, Gohan has tendencies to tap into his hidden power when enraged, so that likely could've been the case when being physically restrained by Broly, though it could've just been through sheer force of will.

julyiscool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is isn't even close to a match Super Perfect Cell stomps the tar out of Broly

Frisky4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman.

A lot of DBZ today. I guess I'm okay with that.

okayalright_44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still Cell

ls_7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By ls_7

You guys are forgetting that there are different levels of strength for each level of ssj. Ssj2 Gohan when he beat cell was stronger than his ssj2 form against Broly second coming. And just because goten and trunks are ssj it doesn't mean their power is half of an ssj2 in a sense yes but their are ssj 2 much stronger. So I think Gohan when he beat cell was just as strong as Broly but he is not as powerful in his ssj2 form anymore or atleast when he was up against Broly

ValarMelkor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly wins, but Cell is the better villain.

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless this is Movie 10 Broly, Super Perfect Cell stomps, hard.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#218  Edited By killers10333

Alright so this is my theory: broly wins

Why? Because he tanked an attack by ssj2 goku, ssj2 gohan, and ssj goten.. Now lets pretend that ssj2 adult gohan is THAT much weaker than ssj2 kid gohan, but lets talk about ssj2 goku.. When gohan faught dabura, vegeta stated that gohan was weaker and that he could beat him and get it over with, and goku agreed. That same goku faught majin vegeta, who was stronger than the vegeta that said he could beat dabura who equals cell in power. Goku and majin vegeta were very close in power and majin vegeta >>> dabura. And that goku is the same one or at least close to (the timelines are always tricky) to the one that shot the kamehameha at broly.. So you have ssj2 goku who is way above cell, ssj2 gohan who is slightly below cell, and ssj goten who adds some strength to the blast.. And broly tanked it but was flown into the sun vs cell who got disintegrated by a blast from ssj2 gohan who was slightly stronger than cell (super perfect cell proved to be a decent fight if IIRC)

So basically broly wasnt hurt by an attack that is at least twice as strong as the one that obliterated cell. Keep in mind that vegeta couldnt go ssj2 when he watched daburas fight with gohan and still stated he could beat him. Combine that with the fact that majin vegeta was ssj2 level so approximately 2x ssj vegeta, hence at least 2x stronger than dabura, means that ssj2 goku is at least 2x stronger than cell.

This is from memory so feel free to correct me

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By GXrevolution96
@killers10333 said:

Why? Because he tanked an attack by ssj2 goku, ssj2 gohan, and ssj goten.. Now lets pretend that ssj2 adult gohan is THAT much weaker than ssj2 kid gohan, but lets talk about ssj2 goku.. When gohan faught dabura, vegeta stated that gohan was weaker and that he could beat him and get it over with, and goku agreed. That same goku faught majin vegeta, who was stronger than the vegeta that said he could beat dabura who equals cell in power. Goku and majin vegeta were very close in power and majin vegeta >>> dabura. And that goku is the same one or at least close to (the timelines are always tricky) to the one that shot the kamehameha at broly.. So you have ssj2 goku who is way above cell, ssj2 gohan who is slightly below cell, and ssj goten who adds some strength to the blast.. And broly tanked it but was flown into the sun vs cell who got disintegrated by a blast from ssj2 gohan who was slightly stronger than cell (super perfect cell proved to be a decent fight if IIRC)

So basically broly wasnt hurt by an attack that is at least twice as strong as the one that obliterated cell. Keep in mind that vegeta couldnt go ssj2 when he watched daburas fight with gohan and still stated he could beat him. Combine that with the fact that majin vegeta was ssj2 level so approximately 2x ssj vegeta, hence at least 2x stronger than dabura, means that ssj2 goku is at least 2x stronger than cell.

Assuming that this is Movie 10 Broly, I am incline to agree with this theory. However, there are a couple of things I would like to point out.

Goku was a super saiyan during the beam struggle. His hair only appears to look like SSJ2 monetarily as it is blowing back. This is shown with Goten while he is flying wherein his hair only has one bang. Gohan is debatable though.

It was heavily implied on Babidi's ship that Vegeta had already achieved SSJ2. He made a comment after he witness Goku briefly tapping into SSJ2 against Yakkon

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killers10333 said:

Assuming that this is Movie 10 Broly, I am incline to agree with this theory. However, there are a couple of things I would like to point out.

Goku was a super saiyan during the beam struggle. His hair only appears to look like SSJ2 monetarily as it is blowing back. This is shown with Goten while he is flying wherein his hair only has one bang. Gohan is debatable though.

It was heavily implied on Babidi's ship that Vegeta had already achieved SSJ2. He made a comment after he witness Goku briefly tapping into SSJ2 against Yakkon

Oh i thought it was determined that goku and gohan were ssj2 during it. Plus i had forgotten about gokus fight with yakkon haha its been a while, thanks =p

rickythanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

(the Gohan that fought Broly would never defeat the Gohan that fought Cell)

IceCrusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: and broly is the first transform into ssj3!

IceCrusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223  Edited By IceCrusher
DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with Broly is that they made him so powerful, they couldn't find a good way to beat him. This makes it hard to gauge him honestly.

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By dbgoich

@darthaznable:

Remember super 13?

Or how about metal coolers?

Higuregarn?

Janemba?

They all stomped weaker fighters than they were. Broly has really done nothing special.

Most of them died like broly. After endlessly stomping

z-fighters. And most of them died cause spirit bomb or "Give me your powers!"

And especially in super 13 they were totally unable to hurt him before spirit bombs power. Their attacks didn't do anything to super 13.

Broly's most famous feats is to take Goku's kamehameha head on.

It's kind of funny that cooler did same to Goku. And he was unable to hurt Goku after Goku transformed.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbgoich: Don't remember 13.

Vegetables and Goku killed the main cooler body. They didn't need a power up.

Hiwhatever involved Tapion weakening him.

Janemba got taken out by fusion which makes sense given its previous useless in the show.

Broly was also seen destroying the southern? Galaxy. Granted not all at once I don't think.

Not to mention everyone was basically fighting at their peak, no transformations were needed unlike most villains. That punch makes absolutely no sense and felt rushed, even by DBZ standards.

SolarPowered

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Movie 8 Broly loses.

Movie 10 Broly stomps.

Ironbuster225

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Ironbuster225

Super Perfect Cell

AgentofChaos1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell both rounds

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

DBZ movies suck in terms of common sense.

In super 13, androids fight against z-fighters and get ass beat by them. Then android number 13 do some random ass fusion with his friends and none of z-fighters are able to hurt HIM until Goku charges spirit bomb and absord it's power to himself.

After that super 13 is unable to even touch Goku without hurting himself. Goku finished him with one blow.

Don't get me wrong. I love dbz movies, but they are full of plot holes and bad writing.

Khael

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbgoich: Don't remember 13.

Vegetables and Goku killed the main cooler body. They didn't need a power up.

Wait, who the hell is Vegetable?

Anyway Broly wins, according to what i see Broly power level is higher than Cell and Power level means everything in DBZ

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@khael: Vegeta= Vegetable

Kakarot= Carrot

Broly= Broccoli

Raditz = Radish

etc...

Avatar image for deactivated-63c1a72900876
deactivated-63c1a72900876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly isn't a galactic level threat. Majin Buu wasn't a galactic level threat and needed to teleport from planet to planet one by one to blow them up. There is only one galactic threat level villain and that is Birus ( well, is he really a villain? ) but thats because his power is magical and divine, like Shenron and someone wishing for the galaxy to be destroyed. It just happens and is not reflective of his offensive combat power. He ends matter, simple as that and probably can do so on a galactic level.

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By dbgoich
Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius:

"but thats because his power is magical and divine,"

You keep saying this, but nowhere is this implied

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbgoich: Akira did it on purpose. He said so. Like at Frieza, Cooler, King Cold...Bulma Briefs, Trunks, Bra...

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthaznable:

Thats basic knowledge about dragon ball. I know it.

I was just joking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

birus is literally the GOD of destruction and can touch something with his finger tip and turn it to dust.

@dbzk1999 said:

@michaeljulius:

"but thats because his power is magical and divine,"

You keep saying this, but nowhere is this implied

ancient_god

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@michaeljulius: he's the God of destruction, so?

"touch something with his finger tip and turn it to dust."

Again, WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE? There's nothing that says that's how his powers work, heck, db super (the manga) flat out shows how he destroys things (by blowing them up with his own power)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You baffle me with some of your responses.

IceCrusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331: Dont be idiot broly can is the first one to get in lssj3 so broly stomps cell

Milliardo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boooo. Broly has gotten killed more times than krillin, nobody is impressed with him anymore.

Avatar image for supermanwins465
SupermanWins465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol broly hubris loses to cells manipulative intellect

Avatar image for deactivated-5d09b8a6a57be
deactivated-5d09b8a6a57be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Broly because he was able to curbstomp SSJ2 Gohan while Cell lost to a <50% SSJ2 gohan.

Eddy_Newgate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly destroyed a galaxy in his restrained ssj form while super perfect cell at max power could destroy a solar system..broly would dance on cells head then keep ripping his arms off letting cell regen just for shits and giggles

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GXrevolution96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly destroyed a galaxy in his restrained ssj form while super perfect cell at max power could destroy a solar system..broly would dance on cells head then keep ripping his arms off letting cell regen just for shits and giggles

By this logic, Broly>>>Vegito since the latter has neve destroyed a galaxy.

dbgoich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eddy_newgate:

Haha...

No.

Fact that he got destroyed by four super saiyan compinet powers is as true as is that broly destroyed galaxy. So that means that four ssj can destroy galaxy. And cell can destroy solar system.

Doesn't make much sense doesn't it?

Ssj Goku with vegeta's, gohan's, trunk's and trunks powers > broly > Galaxy busting > super perfect cell.

Or then it is...

Super perfect cell > ssj Goku with vegeta's, gohan's, trunk's and trunks powers > broly.

However, non canon movie feats aren't really valuable in canon.

My point is, the fact that he destroyed galaxy is only as valuable as the way he himself got destroyed.

And before you even say anything about movie 10, I can tell you that I don't start to argue about, was gohan ssj2 during the movie.