LSSJ Broly VS Super Perfect Cell

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Jman11702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

These are two guys goku couldn't beat (on his own anyway) borrowing others power to beat broly and having gohan beat cell so which villain is better?

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

Mismatch in Cell's favor.

Stupid_People

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell.

This will be a flamewar SOOOOOOO fast.

SuperDrummer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell

In before the Broly fanboys claim he can beat TOAA

SirNeko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cell

What?

niBBit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By niBBit

Cell

Brolypotence :)

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DarkRaiden

Broly stomps. Cell lost a 50% SSJ2 Gohan, Broly stomped a SSJ2 Gohan.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly in a decent fight.

Gohan wasn't 50% against Super perfect cell. All they ever said was that he was holding back for fear of harming Earth with his kamehameha. They also state that Gohan was actually weaker as an adult than he was as a child IIRC.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DarkRaiden

Broly in a decent fight.

@darkraiden said:

Gohan wasn't 50% against Super perfect cell. All they ever said was that he was holding back for fear of harming Earth with his kamehameha. They also state that Gohan was actually weaker as an adult than he was as a child IIRC.

He was specifically said to be 50% after his arm was messed up. Gohan himself said it. Then he beat Cell.

Gohan as an adult was weaker but not 50% weaker. That's the point. And Broly destroyed him.

Also same kamehameha that destroyed Cell's entire upper body barely tickled Broly. Same blast from Vegeta that distracted Cell didn't even tickle Broly. They're not on the same level. Broly Legendary Superstomps.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: really? I don't recall them saying anything about gohan being that weak… Oh well. I think Broly wins, but I don't he stomps that hard.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: really? I don't recall them saying anything about gohan being that weak… Oh well. I think Broly wins, but I don't he stomps that hard.

Well..I'm going off of my memory of the anime so the manga could be different.But Gohan himself says it. I'll check the mangan to see.

Iragexcudder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superdrummer: bro he can bro! He's totally a bro and TOAA isn't a bro, bro.

-__- cell stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

Broly in a decent fight.

@darkraiden said:

He was specifically said to be 50% after his arm was messed up. Gohan himself said it. Then he beat Cell.

Gohan as an adult was weaker but not 50% weaker. That's the point. And Broly destroyed him.

Also same kamehameha that destroyed Cell's entire upper body barely tickled Broly. Same blast from Vegeta that distracted Cell didn't even tickle Broly. They're not on the same level. Broly Legendary Superstomps.

He wasn't weaker as depowered, he was unmotivated because he didn't feel capable enough to kill Cell and he was holding back also, because he didn't want to destroy Earth.

And the Gohan that fought Broly was SSJ 1, not 2. Broly can be killed by SSj 1 attacks.

GodTriggerHulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Broly takes this one solidly.

SSJ2 Gohan > Cell

Broly > SSJ2 Gohan

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@dratini1331 said:

Broly in a decent fight.

@darkraiden said:

He wasn't weaker as depowered, he was unmotivated because he didn't feel capable enough to kill Cell and he was holding back also, because he didn't want to destroy Earth.

And the Gohan that fought Broly was SSJ 1, not 2. Broly can be killed by SSj 1 attacks.

The movie states Gohan was SSj2. The movie knows better than you. He was SSj2.

Also:

No Caption Provided

"my power is less than half". Quoted by Gohan. Not disputed by anyone.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 Wolfrazer  Online

@darkraiden: Where does the movie state that Gohan was SSJ 2? State...cause I don't remember it ever stating he was.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DarkRaiden

@darkraiden: Where does the movie state that Gohan was SSJ 2? State...cause I don't remember it ever stating he was.

the back of the movie/the description of the movie states it.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Wolfrazer  Online
DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comiccrazeraze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry had to take the opportunity to use one of my favorite DBZ gifs here. But Broly takes this, not in a super mega chocolate coated curbstomp but in a fight that would have Cell question his DBZ villain membership card

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

INB4 the Broly'tards, i'm not even going to bother debating with them anymore.

SP Cell stomps.

Broly beat SSJ2....Cell loses to 1/2 of SSJ2 (which is, hilariously, just a SSJ if you think about it), yet Cell wins.....nah.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Super Perfect Cell = SSJ 2 Gohan.

Gohan was able to beat Cell due to the fact that he tapped the hidden potential that lies within him. The same Goku said it: "Just believe in your power".

And SSJ 2 Gohan Kamehameha > 3 SSJ 1 Kamehameha.

Second Coming Gohan is not even close to Cell Games Gohan. So even if this Gohan was at SSJ 2, his power was severely dropped just like his body and mind.

In reality, Broly is not SSJ 2 level. He is around SSJ Ultra-Perfect Cell.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Gohan was able to beat Cell due to the fact that he tapped the hidden potential that lies within him. The same Goku said it: "Just believe in your power".

Second Coming Gohan is not even close to Cell Games Gohan. So even if this Gohan was at SSJ 2, his power was severely dropped just like his body and mind.

I posted the scan. Gohan beat SPC at less than half strength.

And SSJ2 is 2x SSJ.

So 3 SSJ1 Kamehamehas would be 1.5x SSJ2 Gohan kamehameha. Also there's Trunks' attack and the fact that the kamehameha literally didn't hurt Broly at all, but BFR'd him into the sun. Which killed him. Also Gohan and possibly Goku could be SSJ2 in the beam struggle (which they would be IMO) which would put Broly closer to SSJ3+ level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn said:

@darkraiden:

And SSJ2 is 2x SSJ.

So 3 SSJ1 Kamehamehas would be 1.5x SSJ2 Gohan kamehameha. Also there's Trunks' attack and the fact that the kamehameha literally didn't hurt Broly at all, but BFR'd him into the sun. Which killed him. Also Gohan and possibly Goku could be SSJ2 in the beam struggle (which they would be IMO) which would put Broly closer to SSJ3+ level.

He was with less than half strength, yes, but only at the begining. The emotional support he received trough the duel was enough for him to unleash his full hidden power, that's why he was able to overcome and kill Cell and that's why he fainted after that, because his body was not only weak, but it used more power than it could support. Just see it like in the Raditz fight, Gohan was with a determined power level, and he was able to rise to unthinkable heights due to the emotional charge he received. The same happened with Cell.

I don't think it works like that, 2 ssj1 < SSJ 2. That doubles the power doesn't mean that 2 SSJ 1 will be equal, it's different.

And if you look closely, Gohan and Goku are both at SSJ 1:

No Caption Provided

They don't have the hair or the aura. Goku's hair looks exactlly like Goten's hair.

Look at the hair, factions, aura projection

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

@perethorn said:

@darkraiden:

And SSJ2 is 2x SSJ.

He was with less than half strength, yes, but only at the begining. The emotional support he received trough the duel was enough for him to unleash his full hidden power, that's why he was able to overcome and kill Cell and that's why he fainted after that, because his body was not only weak, but it used more power than it could support. Just see it like in the Raditz fight, Gohan was with a determined power level, and he was able to rise to unthinkable heights due to the emotional charge he received. The same happened with Cell.

I don't think it works like that, 2 ssj1 < SSJ 2. That doubles the power doesn't mean that 2 SSJ 1 will be equal, it's different.

And if you look closely, Gohan and Goku are both at SSJ 1:

No Caption Provided

They don't have the hair or the aura. Goku's hair looks exactlly like Goten's hair.

Um...Gohan stated he was less than half power and never did he get that power back from what I remember. It was a physical injury. Encouragement doesn't give you that back. All it did was make Gohan actually try IIRC because he thought his <50% wasn't good enough, and it turned out to be...good enough.

And no 2 SSJ1 =|= SSJ2, but when they COMBINE their energy, then yeah I'd say they are.

As for the hair, eh....Toei made a lot of mistakes regarding SSJ2s as did Toriyama (he forgot it existed and drew Gohan as SSJ1 vs. Dabura when that's....highly unlikely). Also the blast is blowing their hair back so it is harder to tell.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: This is gohan vs Broly as SSj2

No Caption Provided

He has the paler skin and hair, and causes more damage when transforms, as well as having a much longer transform time. He' definitely SSj2 when he faces broly. Not only that Broly still faced the Goku that fought regular cell and absolutely curbed him.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Pope052

@darkraiden:

I take it you didn't read my statement clear enough,

And for the record, I can prove your argument wrong but i'm not going to waste my time.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: This is gohan vs Broly as SSj2

No Caption Provided

He has the paler skin and hair, and causes more damage when transforms, as well as having a much longer transform time. He' definitely SSj2 when he faces broly. Not only that Broly still faced the Goku that fought regular cell and absolutely curbed him.

That kinda looks more like a SSj1.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Look at the sharper aura and electricity. Second Coming Gohan never showed to have electricity around his body. A SSj 2 has it flowing constantly.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By DarkRaiden

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

I take it you didn't read my statement clear enough,

And for the record, I can prove your argument wrong but i'm not going to waste my time.

So you're wrong then. Cool. Sounds like concession to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It has been showed that encouragement DOES GIVE a power boost to Gohan.

-When he got angry and headbutted Raditz, he dealed more damage than Goku & Piccolo together during all the fight.

-Second form Frieza was Curbstomping everybody, until he hurts Krillin, Gohan gets angry and momentarily boosts his power, giving Frieza a beating.

-In Martial Arts Tournament, he got angry with Spopovich and unleashed his power. Despite being weaker at that time, it was enough to amaze Kaioshin.

So, i strongly believe that Gohan killed Cell due to a power boost coming from encouragement.

And Dabura = Cell, it was stated by Goku.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: It has been showed that encouragement DOES GIVE a power boost to Gohan.

-When he got angry and headbutted Raditz, he dealed more damage than Goku & Piccolo together during all the fight.

-Second form Frieza was Curbstomping everybody, until he hurts Krillin, Gohan gets angry and momentarily boosts his power, giving Frieza a beating.

-In Martial Arts Tournament, he got angry with Spopovich and unleashed his power. Despite being weaker at that time, it was enough to amaze Kaioshin.

So, i strongly believe that Gohan killed Cell due to a power boost coming from encouragement.

And Dabura = Cell, it was stated by Goku.

Um...yeah I know Dabura = Cell....why did that come up?

Also none of those instances are ENCOURAGEMENT, but anger. Just saying.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden:

Yeah.. keep telling yourself that,

No Caption Provided

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@darkraiden:

Yeah.. keep telling yourself that,

No Caption Provided

Sorry I don't swing that way. Don't like guys winking at me.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As has been noted and corrected dozens of times, Gohan and Goku were both SS2 in Movie 10. Stated in the Daizenshuu explaining the animators forgot to add the electric aura. That's all.

Cell as System-level capacity. Brolly nuked 1/4th the Universe. Anyone who thinks this was ever a fight isn't worth a serious response.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden: My bad in that one

Still, Gohan emotional charges prove my point, he got emotional during the Kamehameha duel and boosted his power.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By reaverlation

depends which broly if it's movie 8 then SPC wins handily but if Movie 10 then SPC would lose.

keeve91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By keeve91

brolys full powerlevel is around 1,400,000,000 and cells is 900,000,000

broly had a hard time fighting a super sayan 2 such as cell.

i dont really like any of those two characters. cell is annoying with his stupid android absorbing transformations and broly just a ridiculous looking blond hulk yelling all the time.

both are shitty villains

but if there was a winner in a fight broly would stomp -.-

but cell is the better villain

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Literally, the only difference between the two is electricity. It's clearly intended to be SSj2, either that, or Gohan is literally the dumbest being alive. Gohan fought broly at SSj before, and got stomped. No way he goes into that without becoming ascended. furthermore, it took him effort to power up, and SSj takes almost no effort him to become.

It makes no sense for him to be a normal SSj in that fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perethorn: Literally, the only difference between the two is electricity. It's clearly intended to be SSj2, either that, or Gohan is literally the dumbest being alive. Gohan fought broly at SSj before, and got stomped. No way he goes into that without becoming ascended. furthermore, it took him effort to power up, and SSj takes almost no effort him to become.

hmmm...i guess you have point, but still, Gohan being dumbest being alive it's quite probable, specially after his showings in Buu Saga.

Dratini1331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dratini1331 said:

hmmm...i guess you have point, but still, Gohan being dumbest being alive it's quite probable, specially after his showings in Buu Saga.

That is a fair statement, but for the sake of logic, let's assume Gohan isn't being hurt by writing.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Pope052

How the hell was my last post deleted? (Sigh) Whatever, it's a bit ironic or just a massive coincidence..

Jman11702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

That was the regular ssj2 gohan not the same gohan that beat cell.

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By AnyWhichWayButUp

Wait so does anyone else notice the missing halo on Goku's dead head there? That's right he wasn't there or he would've just stayed after the blast regardless of having the halo or not, since he doesn't stay he wasn't there. Also which Broly is this? Planet Vegeta or the other one where he comes back. If planet: Cell, if after planet destruction: Broly.

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly wins this

ghostrider2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ghostrider2

Im pretty sure that Gohan ssj2 boost wasn't permanent it kinda 'expired'

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Broly stomped SSJ2 Gohan.

This isn't even a debate.

Although the "Anti-Brolytards" as they are quickly identifying themselves would have you think he can't beat Roshi.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomped SSJ2 Gohan.

This isn't even a debate.

Although the "Anti-Brolytards" as they are quickly identifying themselves would have you think he can't beat Roshi.

This

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By reaverlation

@fallschirmjager: broly at movie 10 is high SSJ2 tier.At most he can defeat SSJ2 Goku or Majin Vegeta but would lose to anybody that is SSJ3 Goku caliber or above