LSH vs Teen Titans

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Forever

Cosmic Boy, Light Lass and Starboy vs. The Teen Titans (Robin (Grayson), Starfire, Wondergirl, Beast Boy, Cyborg, Aqualad, Aqualass, Speedy, Kid Flash, and Raven)

The Legionaires get 10 minutes prep time.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Golem

Far and ahead the Titans. Raven could easily outclass Light Lass, dark vs. light. Kid Flash alone would be able to beat Cosmic Boy, but the combined effort of the entire team could win. The prep time, unless it was calling for more legionnaires, is not so much.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Forever

You seem awfully sure. Light Lass doesn't use light. She has control over gravity, specifically eliminating its effect on anything she wants to. Starboy has the alternate effect, drastically increasing the mass of whatever he wants to. I gave them the prep time because Kid Flash and Raven are there. There might be something creative they can come up with to deal with the Titans.

Golem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Golem

Like I said, unless they call in more team mates, they have their hands full and more with trouble.

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Apparition

the legion. with ten minutes prep time they could do all kindsa things. cosmic boy has pulled a meteorite down from space before, cosmic boy can create a force field around kidflash, light lass can make them all weightless, star boy could make them so massive that they are pulled into the center of the earth...

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By zee crusher

The legion i think lol i havent read up on them on a while but cosmic boy take down most of them them element lad turned to a god and even created his own planet and became omnipotent lol so yeah the legion has more but i think they win.

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By zee crusher

Apparition says:

"the legion. with ten minutes prep time they could do all kindsa things. cosmic boy has pulled a meteorite down from space before, cosmic boy can create a force field around kidflash, light lass can make them all weightless, star boy could make them so massive that they are pulled into the center of the earth..."

Thats true lol star boy can make things as heazy as stars and the heaviest star recorld wright like 300 million earths lol.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Titan3510

Apparition says:

"the legion. with ten minutes prep time they could do all kindsa things. cosmic boy has pulled a meteorite down from space before, cosmic boy can create a force field around kidflash, light lass can make them all weightless, star boy could make them so massive that they are pulled into the center of the earth..."

I think being that heavy or massive would kill you. Even with 10 minutes prep time, this really isn't fair. T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S. Legion of Superheroes. Just go home and find some more table scrap Legionnaires before you take on the big dogs.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Forever

Elemental says:

"Apparition says:
I think being that heavy or massive would kill you. Even with 10 minutes prep time, this really isn't fair. T-E-E-N T-I-T-A-N-S. Legion of Superheroes. Just go home and find some more table scrap Legionnaires before you take on the big dogs."

What youre saying seems to contradict itself. If Star Boy makes the Titans so massive that it would kill them, then how do the Teen Titans win?

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Titan3510

Raven's soul-self.

Wally's super speed.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Forever

Elemental says:

"Raven's soul-self. Wally's super speed."

Which is why they have the prep time. I dont think Raven can concentrate on her soul self while her body is crushed into pulp by the Star Boy's powers and Wally certainly couldn't ignore the gravity either. This is Wally when he was Kid Flash and he was a shadow of his later self. And that's just using one of the Legionaires who are already prepared to act before the fight starts. So I dont think this is as easy a victory for the Titans as it might seem.

Titan3510

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Titan3510

Raven's consciousness is her soul-self but you're right Forever. It would be hard. But that's why she does it before Star Boy crushes her body to a bloodied pulp.

What are they going to do in the prep time. Rid themselves of all emotion. Overcome their fears. Learn how to be really fast.

Wally was still pretty resourceful once creating mini-tornadoes with his hands and feet to juggle mattresses while hovering.

Starfire, Cyborg, Speedy, Robin, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy aren't lightweights either but Aqualad and AquaGIRL kinda are outside of water.

Raven is an empath. She can make them weep themselves to sleep, become incredibly docile, or angry at each other to the point where they attack each other.

But then again this is Cosmic Boy, Star Boy and Light Lass. I might be undermining them since their abilities are powerful but Light Lass' powers are more useful than powerful.

I want to say Titans but I am beginning to be swayed towards the three Legionnaires.

Forever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Forever

Elemental says:

"Raven's consciousness is her soul-self but you're right Forever. It would be hard. But that's why she does it before Star Boy crushes her body to a bloodied pulp.What are they going to do in the prep time. Rid themselves of all emotion. Overcome their fears. Learn how to be really fast.Wally was still pretty resourceful once creating mini-tornadoes with his hands and feet to juggle mattresses while hovering.Starfire, Cyborg, Speedy, Robin, Wonder Girl and Beast Boy aren't lightweights either but Aqualad and AquaGIRL kinda are outside of water.Raven is an empath. She can make them weep themselves to sleep, become incredibly docile, or angry at each other to the point where they attack each other.But then again this is Cosmic Boy, Star Boy and Light Lass. I might be undermining them since their abilities are powerful but Light Lass' powers are more useful than powerful.I want to say Titans but I am beginning to be swayed towards the three Legionnaires."

You certainly are underestimating the Legionnaires. While he's bringing down a meteorite, Cosmic Boy can turn any surrounding buildings into weapons, collapsing the entire things on them or turning the metal into so much shrapnel and shredding them. Cosmic boy also has a force field around he and his teammates. A force field strong enough to withstand multiple nuclear explosions.

Because they have prep time, Star Boy automatically has the Titans pinned to the ground, their bodies being crushed by the pressure of their newly found gravity.

Light Lass is waiting to be called into service in case any of them can break free of the trap. Instantly she can make them weightless making those who cant fly or teleport practically incapable of any movement. But she wouldn't be needed because the Teen Titans would be dead before the meteorite hit.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#14  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

!

MarMarMar203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points