Welcome one and all to the mid tier tornado tag team challenger tourney! This is how it'll work, each player chooses 2 mid tier characters that fit within the rules, 3 solo perks and 1 team perk. Then once everyone chooses their team members, the game begins. But the difference between this tourney and others is 1. Once you beat an opponent you get to steal their team perk and 2. You get to choose your opponent after round 1.
- The Battle rules will be like this:
- BFR is not allowed.
- Teamwork is basic, but if your team has conflicting morals, teamwork is non-existant mostly.
- Battle starts 30 meters away from the enemy.
- Challengers go first.
- You must post at least 3 times a round and within 8 days after your opponent does.
- Your character can come from anywhere (anime, manga, Marvel, DC, indie comics, movies, TV, books, etc.).
- Voting lasts 8 days, if no one votes then I will.
- Votes must contain at least one reason why the vote was decided that way, and two sentences explaining why.
- There are 16 slots open but if we reach 24 participants, I'll make this a 24 man tourney.
- Rules breakers will be punished.
- I get final say on everything, but I will address any and all conserns to the best of my ability.
- Strength is at 165 tons/Town Busting Level.
- Durability is at mountain level.
- Combat speed is mach 65/Massively Hypersonic.
- Reaction speed is maxed at lightning speed.
- Energy projection is at Metropolis Busting.
- Damage output for other powers is also Metropolis Busting at most.
- Nerfing will be allowed to some extent.
- Internal attacks are mostly not allowed.
- No unblockable attacks.
- 1 hit KO attacks are also mostly not allowed.
- Reality warping is not allowed.
- Telepaths cannot mind control or use psychic attacks to 1 hit KO enemies.
- Soul manipulators cannot 1 hit KO enemies or use an undefendable hax ability.
- Time manipulation is allowed, however you can only slow down time during the battle.
- Intangibility is only allowed for defensive pruposes. However the user can't use the ability throughout the whole fight.
- Hax abilities will be reviewed by me, however participants may question my decision with arguements.
- Summons are allowed but you can only summon 3 Spider-Man level beings at a time (or 15 Batman level beings or 25 Damian Wayne level beings).
- You can only summon twice per dight (either 6 Spider-Men, 30 Batmen or 50 Damian Wayne level beings, you can use a mix of that as well).
- TK cannot attack an opponent internally and is limited at 165 tons as well.
- Specelized TK (like bending) may go over 165 tons, and is maxed at 175.
- Healing can heal you from limbs getting chopped off, but cannot bring you back from a single cell. In other words Regeneration should be around Sayian Saga Piccolo/Tokyo Ghoul/Invincible.
- Physical stats have exceptions, the less power a character has in one category (speed, strength durability, powers etc.) the more leeway the character gets in either the speed or strength categories. For example, Northstar being just peak human and possessing no other powers, is allowed. Another example would be (wet) Namor, The Thing, Red Hulk or Steel.
- Hax/Powers have exceptions as well, the less physically powerful a character is, the less hax they have or the less power they have, the more leeway the character gets in the Power category (and it's limits). For example Madrox would be allowed as he is only peak human and posses no other mid tier powers (100 clones) . Another example would be Archer, Charles Xavier, Billy Numerous or Midnighter.
After the first round (where I randomize the battles) participants will get to challenge other participants whether they agree to it or not. If two people challenge the same person, then the one who challanged first gets the fight. The challenge period will last 2 days, if no one challanged you and you didn't challenge anyone, I'll set up your match.
Solo Perks (Pick 3):
- Dark Summons. Your character can summon 15 unarmed ghouls (Batman level stats), ghouls can turn other summons inro ghouls that you control with a bite.
- Cavelry. 20 Batman level soldiers join you in battle, each have EU Stormtroopers' equipment and Deadshot's skill.
- Hexproof. Your character becomes immune to all types of direct magic, even ones that amp him. However, energy blasts, elemental attacks and such still damage you.
- Location Destination. You get to pick the location of the fight, nothing that insta kills your opponent or amps your fighter past the limits or their fullest potential though.
- Prep Time. One of you characters has basic knowledge on the enemy and 2 hours prep.
- Quick Time. Your speed is doubled for 30 seconds once per fight.
- Clobbering Time. Your strength is doubled for 30 seconds once per fight.
- Trample. For 3 minutes both of your opponents share damage (punch one and both feel it) when attacked by a Trample user.
- Ghostly Nature. Immune to powerful soul and telepathic attacks. Basic attacks like energy blasts and mind reading go through this perk.
- Black Death. Makes your blows unhealable by regeneration for one enemy. If you throw a car, the enemy can still heal from it.
- Gun Point. Your character gets an M-60 and Walter P38 that have one magazine each of adamantium bullets.
- Samurai Spirit. You get 1 adamantium Katana and the skills of Samurai Jack.
- Flying. Your character can now fly at mach 30 speeds.
- Let's Speed This Up. Cancels the prep perk of the enemy.
- Morals off. Your character is willing to do anything to win (is not bloodlusted though).
- Fan Club. Summon 3 street levelers to help in your fight (Spider-Man level).
- Battle Ready. Get 1 piece of existing gear of you choosing (only armors or weapons, no transportation decices or power granting gear), gear must follow the same limits as powers.
- Death Defying. Your character can come back from the dead for 2 extra minutes but after time expires, they die again.
- Update. Allows you to choose one street level power (Nightcrawler's teleportation, Deadpool's healing, Dare Devil's radar sense etc.).
Ultra Perks (Cost 3 Solo Perk Points):
- One Step Too Slow. One of your opponents becomes slightly slower than you (if you were mach 10, your opponent becomes mach 9).
- Death Blow. You can stun both your opponents for 3 seconds. They cannot defend themselves from any attack in that time. You can only atack once per character you have.
- Our Minds are Alike. Your (IRL) knowledge gets tranfered to your team, making them act however you want and know whatever you currently do.
- Perfect Teamwork. Your team gets perfect team work, and can read their opponents mind (cannot bypass mind perk or natural resistance). They also get a mind link.
- The Great Summon. You can summon 1 mid tier character (must fit in these rules) but they can only fight for 60 seconds then they vanish. Cannot turn into a ghoul.
- Undying. Once your character is killed it can come back to life once for 5 minutes, and gets a physical boost that lasts for 3 seconds (x2 speed and strength, no effect on powers).
- Gear Head. You can choose 2 pieces of gear, as long as it fits within the rules, doesn't amp your characters past the rules and is something your character knows how to use/requires only basic knowledge to use.
Team Perks (Pick 1):
- Fair Fight. Eliminates all solo perks (both yours and the enemy). Can choose whether or not to use it.
- Speed Equalized. Everyone's (overall) speed is equalized for 120 seconds.
- Strength Equalized. Everyone's strength is equalized for 120 seconds.
- Knowledge is Power. Get full knowledge on the enemy team.
- Hexproof (team). Same effect as the solo version but applies to your entire team.
- Good Teamwork. Your team can fight together perfectly.
- Bloodlusted. Both of your fighters are bloodlusted.
- Black Death (team). Same effect as the solo version but applies to your entire team.
- Ghostly Nature (team). Same effect as the solo version but applies to your entire team.
- Prep Time (team). Same effect as the solo version but applies to your entire team.
- Teleported. You choose a new battlefield to teleport everyone to (meaning it would suprise the enemy), you choose the battle distance, time of day and weather as well. No locations that amp you past the set limits or past your character's fullest potential or insta kill your enemies.
Note: When I say team, that includes summons, when I say characters or everyone, it doesn't.
Example of a team build:
- Carol Danvers (Cavelry).
- Bartholomew Kuma (Let's Speed This Up & Gun Point).
Team Perk: Fair Fight.