LOTR, Elder Scrolls and WARHAMMER vs Warcraft Trailer

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cheth

In this thread, units from Warhammer, Elder Scrolls and LOTR will face a variety of scenarios based on this scene:

LOTR:

No Caption Provided

Round 1: A LOTR orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

Round 2: A LOTR Uruk-Hai replaces the Warcraft orcs, does he beat the footman?

Round 3: A gondor soldier replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 4: A numenorean replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a gondorian, the orc by a lotr orc, do they beat the Infernal? (infernal is the green monster at the end)

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a numenorean, the orc by an Uruk-hai, do they beat the infernal?

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by an Olog-hai, does it beat the footman and orc? (considered doing balrog since its more similar, but... y'know lol)

Warhammer:

No Caption Provided

Round 1: A Warhammer orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

Round 2: A WH Black Orc replaces the Warcraft orc, does he beat the footman?

Round 3: An empire swordsman replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 4: An empire greatsword replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a swordsman, the orc by a WH orc, do they beat the Infernal?

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a greatsword, the orc by a black orc, do they beat the infernal?

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by a bloodletter, does it beat the footman and orc? (considered doing bloodthirster since its more similar, but again... lol)

Elder Scrolls:

No Caption Provided

Round 1: An Elder Scrolls orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

Round 2: An orc chieftain replaces the Warcraft orc, does he beat the footman?

Round 3: A legionnaire (Skyrim) replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 4: A legionnaire (Oblivion) replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a legionnaire (Skyrim), the orc by a TES orc, do they beat the Infernal?

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a legionnaire (Oblivion), the orc by an orc chieftain, do they beat the infernal?

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by a dremora, does it beat the footman and orc?

Mixed:

Round 1: WH orc vs LOTR orc vs WC orc vs TES orc

Round 2: gondorian vs empire swordsman vs footman vs legionnaire (skyrim)

Round 3: infernal vs olog-hai vs bloodletter vs dremora

Round 4: WH orc, LOTR orc, WC orc, TES orc vs gondorian, swordsman, legionnaire (skyrim) and footman

Round 5: all from round 4 vs all from round 3

Round 6: Uruk-hai vs black orc vs fel orc vs orc chieftain (TES)

Round 7: Greatsword vs numenorean vs legionnaire (Oblivion) vs blood elf swordsman

Round 8: all from round 6 vs all from round 7

Finale: All from round 8 vs all from round 3

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mordhauextreme1
MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: oof lol Ill have to think on this one xd

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth:

Round 1: A LOTR orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

Footman should win, WC has basically borderline super human soldiers with heavy plates of armor and it should be more than enough to tank what the Orc has to offer and then some. Even if they were equally skilled Footman is coming out on top out of sheer gear alone

Round 2: A LOTR Uruk-Hai replaces the Warcraft orcs, does he beat the footman?

Fair's better in the actual killing potential, but its gear is meh and I'd still favor the Footman over it

Round 3: A gondor soldier replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

If the gondor soldier plays their cards right like in the WoW movie, sure but otherwise Orc stomps

Round 4: A numenorean replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Num would win, they are very quick, have great weaponry, excellent skill. I think they could take a few orcs on if they arent jobbing

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a gondorian, the orc by a lotr orc, do they beat the Infernal? (infernal is the green monster at the end)

No they get stomped hard

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a numenorean, the orc by an Uruk-hai, do they beat the infernal?

Uruk dies hard, Num could put up a fight not sure if they could solo an infernal would have to ask @tparks how durable an infernal is and how it interacts with the weaponry the Num would bring ( which IIRC is either really strong materialistic weaponry or even magical )

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by an Olog-hai, does it beat the footman and orc? (considered doing balrog since its more similar, but... y'know lol)

The Footman and Orc could win, but they'd ahve to play it smart. If they try to muscle it out they lose, if not they should win

Round 1: A Warhammer orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

Yes, but no means a stomp, WH orc has superior stats but lacks the skill of the WC Orc imo

Round 2: A WH Black Orc replaces the Warcraft orc, does he beat the footman?

Black Orc stomps, footman can't hurt it unless the Black Orc went full blown stupid

Round 3: An empire swordsman replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Swordsman could win but it'd have to be a contest in skill not necessary weaponry as although Empire Swordsmen are professional fighters, footmen have much heavier armor

Round 4: An empire greatsword replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Greatsword with ease imo

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a swordsman, the orc by a WH orc, do they beat the Infernal?

Have to wait for the stats on the Infernal but much like the LOTR's team they lose

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a greatsword, the orc by a black orc, do they beat the infernal?

Better chances, depends on the Black orc's load out but its possible it could carry the greatsword, but i'd still take an infernal prolly

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by a bloodletter, does it beat the footman and orc? (considered doing bloodthirster since its more similar, but again... lol)

If the Bloodletter is jobbing, he loses as per usual, if not then he should stomp ( superior stats, superior weapons, superior skill, superior experience )

Round 1: An Elder Scrolls orc replaces the Warcraft Orc, does he beat the footman?

No, IIRC Elder Scrolls orcs arent overall stronger than Warcraft Orcs, and although they have skill their weapons and armor is prolly on par with the footman but I'd take a footman with experience

Round 2: An orc chieftain replaces the Warcraft orc, does he beat the footman?

Yeah he does

Round 3: A legionnaire (Skyrim) replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

No, has heavy armor sure, but nothing the orc couldn't punch through

Round 4: A legionnaire (Oblivion) replaces the footman, does he beat the orc?

Superior armor, but I'd still prolly take a WC orc

Round 5: The footman gets replaced by a legionnaire (Skyrim), the orc by a TES orc, do they beat the Infernal?

No they lose

Round 6: The footman gets replaced by a legionnaire (Oblivion), the orc by an orc chieftain, do they beat the infernal?

They still lose

Round 7: The infernal gets replaced by a dremora, does it beat the footman and orc?

I'd say they lose as well unless the dremora is an idiot

WH orc has the better stats, WC orc has the better skills and TES orc has the better weapons.... so take ur pick ( LOTRs is a non factor imo )

Prolly Footman unless he gets ganked

Erm most likely the Infernal unless he gets ganked

Round 4: WH orc, LOTR orc, WC orc, TES orc vs gondorian, swordsman, legionnaire (skyrim) and footman

WH is either way

LOTRS Human prolly wins if hes not an idiot

WC is either way

TES orc wins, so prolly orcs since LOTRS is much weaker

Round 3 curbs

Black Orc should win unless hes ganked

Round 7: Greatsword vs numenorean vs legionnaire (Oblivion) vs blood elf swordsman

Num should win followed closely by Blood Elf swordsman

LOTRs - Human

WC - Orc

WH - Orc

TES - Orc

Although LOTR's makes short work of his and prolly helps out the others, it'd be a close fight for that reason but orcs slightly win

If Round 3 jobs prolly round 8, if Round 3 doesnt job then them

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1:Thanks for answering all rounds (it seems only you could be bothered to xD). Will be interested to see tparks' opinion on infernals

Fair's better in the actual killing potential, but its gear is meh and I'd still favor the Footman over it

You don't think Uruk-hai plate armour stacks well against footman armour?

Yeah he does

What about the TES chieftain makes you think he beats a footman?

Superior armor, but I'd still prolly take a WC orc

Why do you think that an oblivion legionnaire couldn't beat a WC orc?

TES orc wins, so prolly orcs since LOTRS is much weaker

Why do you think a TES orc >> a gondorian?

Num should win followed closely by Blood Elf swordsman

Who would win between the greatsword and the oblivion legionnaire?

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By MaulSmacker

I can only comment regarding The Elder Scrolls Orcs really ,and from my knowledge they are pretty blatantly superhuman as one of them was able to overpower and kill a Flesh Atronach

Bashnag’s bravery was not in question as he felt the brunt of the flesh atronach. He managed a couple of strong connections to the beast’s knee, hobbling it slightly as the atronach finished its lumbering turn to face him. A dodge more deft than the Orc’s usual dexterity allowed meant the atronach’s twisting, stabbing claw was caught in Bashnag’s mace and thrust back at the horror. It was the atronach’s second attack that did the damage; Bashnag was cut, and quickly set alight as a throbbing in the beast’s claw hand manifested into a blast of magical fire. The Orc staggered back, clutching his face. This gave the flesh atronach an opening, raising its unyielding mace above its head, tendons flexing as the skin grew tight around the arm weapon; before it was brought down with such savagery, we believed the Orc was split apart. Bashnag’s breast plate was torn off, and a deep ditch gashed into his chest.

Perhaps it was the first time the Orc had felt a strike so similar to his own destructive methods. But he didn’t like it. Blood frothing from the mouth and wounds, Bashnag brought his own mace into the fray with a retaliatory strike for the ages. It caught the atronach squarely in the face, pushing the skull so far into the beast’s body, Fenrig swore he saw it bulge out of its back. Although menial, the head still controlled the mechanism of this foe, and it had been crushed into a pulpy mash (with such ferocity that it caused astonishment among the others). The atronach lurched and dropped into the heather, its Daedric spirit banished.

and Flesh Atronachs are very blatantly Superhuman as far as power goes as even small ones can tear out Massive bouldersl and throw them at decent speed without seemingly much effort , fast enough for the fragmentation of the rock .

The Elder Scrolls One
The Elder Scrolls One

and in lore the said Flesh Atronachs are absolute behemoths in size

The Elder Scrolls Legends
The Elder Scrolls Legends

there are many examples of almost all people , including orcs being Superhuman in Tamriel but that should do for now , note that Bashnag did all this after marching in a desert a day and fighting tons of mummies and skeletons .

another example of superhuman feats from the orcs would be them being capable of smashing through rock walls

SOME READER MIGHT THINK SMASHING ROCKS POINTLESS. THAT READER STUPID. URBEK JUST TELL YOU URBEK GET HIS START SMASHING ROCKS. SMASHING ROCKS BUILDS IMPORTANT SMASHING MUSCLES AND LET YOU GATHER ORE TO SMASH WHEN YOU READY TO TAKE ON GREATER SMASHING CHALLENGE. URBEK RECOMMEND STARTING WITH SMALL ROCKS AND WORK UP TO BIGGER ROCKS OR STONE WALLS SO YOU NOT GET HURT, UNLESS YOU ORC.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By tparks  Online

@mordhauextreme1: Normal weapons should work on an infernal, since basic units in WC3 can kill them. As for durability, I’d have to go back and look at some of the novels that have infernals. I could only scale off of other units as far as the portrayed power of them in gameplay shows. As for that, they are one of the more powerful unnamed units in WC3. I don’t know if they necessarily have extremely high durability, as much as it probably takes a lot of damage to finally put one down, since they’re basically massive amalgamations of pure fel energy. The stone that gives them physical presence is hard enough to work as a siege weapon against large structures, like castle walls. So that part is at least as durable as a massive boulder would be.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: NP xd

You don't think Uruk-hai plate armour stacks well against footman armour?

Naw, Footmen armor is pretty phucking thick much thicker imo than Uruk-hai plate armour, but Uruk are still pretty decent with armor for their setting

What about the TES chieftain makes you think he beats a footman?

Orcs in TES are superhuman and are known to craft some of the best standard weapons in TES

Why do you think that an oblivion legionnaire couldn't beat a WC orc?

They could, but WC orc stats give him the advantage as they are capable of thinking more than a WH Orc

Why do you think a TES orc >> a gondorian?

Superior stats, superior weapons, most likely superior battle experience

Who would win between the greatsword and the oblivion legionnaire?

I'd prolly lean towards the greatswords as their two hander weapon gives them the range advantage along with the ability to pierce the Oblivion legionnaire's armor. however Greatswords lack heavy armor like the legionnaire so if the TES human got in close he'd prolly win

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mordhauextreme1: @maulsmacker:

I can only comment regarding The Elder Scrolls Orcs really ,and from my knowledge they are pretty blatantly superhuman as one of them was able to overpower and kill a Flesh Atronach

Are you sure Bashnag isn't particularily skilled/strong compared to others?

I'd prolly lean towards the greatswords as their two hander weapon gives them the range advantage along with the ability to pierce the Oblivion legionnaire's armor. however Greatswords lack heavy armor like the legionnaire so if the TES human got in close he'd prolly win

Makes sense!

lord of the rings solos easily because of eru lluvatar, elder scrolls has anu and padomei but it is unlikely that they are in the same scale of power (eternal creator god), and akatosh is below them, warcraft has the first ones but we don't know if they are as powerful as eru lluvatar, not sure what warhammer has

Its not the full franchises against one another xD

@tparks said:

@mordhauextreme1: Normal weapons should work on an infernal, since basic units in WC3 can kill them. As for durability, I’d have to go back and look at some of the novels that have infernals. I could only scale off of other units as far as the portrayed power of them in gameplay shows. As for that, they are one of the more powerful unnamed units in WC3. I don’t know if they necessarily have extremely high durability, as much as it probably takes a lot of damage to finally put one down, since they’re basically massive amalgamations of pure fel energy. The stone that gives them physical presence is hard enough to work as a siege weapon against large structures, like castle walls. So that part is at least as durable as a massive boulder would be.

Also worth noting that in WC3 they're lvl 8, putting them on the same level as doomguard, and above any unit availiable to the main factions in the game (highest level for base factions is 6, two levels below)

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth:

Yeah, overall orcs have superhuman stats this ofc varies, but they are above peak human

@tparks said:

Fair enough, and I'd imagine it'd prolly be above boulder logically since Infernals are capable of destroying well built human structures, so thought I'd ask thanks for the info

MaulSmacker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MaulSmacker

@cheth:

I am pretty confident , superhuman stats aren't anything new and Bashnag is just someone who got the strongest race and a decently long series , there are other feats like rats such as skeevers destroying brick walls , A Nord Fragmentizing Massive metal blocks with his axe , massive superhuman jumps for many races e.t.c., there is just a ridiculous amount of superhuman stuff for normal TES people , I will post some if you want

Some rats break down a stone wall. Rats.

On another superhuman feat that's a lot more impressive than it sounds, shooting an enemy with a bow and arrow, even at a low level, sends them flying back a few metres. That amy not sound like much, but considering that even powerful rifles can only make people and animals slump down, it is. And I sentchargingwolves and boars flying back. That would mean you have to have enough energy behind each shot to cancel out the inertia of their charge and add more the other direction (with an iron arrow and iron bow/steel bow). And IIRC, guards (both in Oblivion and Skyrim) can do this. And no this isn't gameplay because we see it in the Three Fates.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lord of the rings solos easily because of eru lluvatar, elder scrolls has anu and padomei but it is unlikely that they are in the same scale of power (eternal creator god), and akatosh is below them, warcraft has the first ones but we don't know if they are as powerful as eru lluvatar, not sure what warhammer has

This isn't the thread for that.

Avatar image for brogokudestroys
brogokudestroys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is very well thought out

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#16 tparks  Online

@mordhauextreme1: I’d assume it’s much higher too, but without looking for more info/feats, I can’t really prove it. I might do that later though. I’ll tag you if I do.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth:

I am pretty confident , superhuman stats aren't anything new and Bashnag is just someone who got the strongest race and a decently long series , there are other feats like rats such as skeevers destroying brick walls , A Nord Fragmentizing Massive metal blocks with his axe , massive superhuman jumps for many races e.t.c., there is just a ridiculous amount of superhuman stuff for normal TES people , I will post some if you want

Some rats break down a stone wall. Rats.

On another superhuman feat that's a lot more impressive than it sounds, shooting an enemy with a bow and arrow, even at a low level, sends them flying back a few metres. That amy not sound like much, but considering that even powerful rifles can only make people and animals slump down, it is. And I sentchargingwolves and boars flying back. That would mean you have to have enough energy behind each shot to cancel out the inertia of their charge and add more the other direction (with an iron arrow and iron bow/steel bow). And IIRC, guards (both in Oblivion and Skyrim) can do this. And no this isn't gameplay because we see it in the Three Fates.

Fair fair, just wanted to be sure :)

This is very well thought out

Thank you, took a while to decide on the unit types for the scenarios lol

Avatar image for deactivated-64173259e84e1
deactivated-64173259e84e1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: This is a great thread. I'll have to take some time to answer it, but I only know basic knowledge on most sci fi and fantasy settings, so idk if my answer would amount to much but I will post when I get the chance! :)

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: This is a great thread. I'll have to take some time to answer it, but I only know basic knowledge on most sci fi and fantasy settings, so idk if my answer would amount to much but I will post when I get the chance! :)

No extensive knowledge required, just want to see everyone's thoughts no matter how much they know of the subject ;)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Oh I see, well if that's the case I think I'd have to agree with Mordhau on most stuff along with Maulsmacker explaining why ES orcs are superhuman by nature. I think lord of the rings although a great story telling fantasy can lack fire power in some certain situations like this as it is overall weaker for the most part. I think WC, WH, and ES all share a sort of balance amongst each other and from there it comes down to personal preferences imo. I agree with most of what was again stated, but for the last few rounds I'll give my own view as well :)

1 I'd most likely side with the WC orc. They are generally superhuman and skilled. They arent as skilled as a TES orc nor share the superhuman abilities of a WH orc, but sit in a happy middle. I think the LOTR orc is the first to die though and TES could take it also due to their weapon and armor being pretty good both of which WH orcs kinda lack and WC orcs also lack since both would rather wear a few pieces of armor rather than full suit of armor like the TES orcs do :)

2 I think is in the Footman's hands as well as shown up above for basic reasons. I think the legionnaire is a close second due to heavier use of armor, but in infantry blocks I'd prolly favor the swordsman :)

3 This one is a bit of a wild card, what does the Dremora have exactly and what level of warrior are we talking about?

4 I'd take the human side, as team 1 has the physical power to overwhelm team 2, but team 2 is bound to work more as a unit and are also generally more overall skilled, so I'd take them over the orcs, but it'd be a tough fight

5 Idk if anyone can hurt the Infernal tbh, they can damage a bit I'm sure, but putting it down is doubt, so round 3 should win

6 I'm siding with a Black Orc, if you had made this a Fel Orc Blademaster I would of chosen him over a black orc, but a random Fel Orc although very stronk and could prolly rip the Uruk-hai in half lacks the means to successful punch through both the Black Orc and Orc chieftain armor long before they just slaughter him since again he lacks armor overall. If he was in heavy armor I think he'd be equal to a Black Orc making it anyone's game, but overall I'd side with the Black Orc as they are orcs put on drugs fused with magic to be even bigger beasts quite literally, so I'd take them over the rest

7 Blood elf swordsman has some good armor so he could beat anyone here, but idk how fast he is so I can't say for sure. However, with great weaponry and superior training and possibly skill I'd favor him over the rest with Numenorean coming in a close second, I mean I could see the numenorean winning 40/60 against the swordsman, so it'd be close

8 I think Team orcs win as their heavy metal mostly the black orc and orc chieftain should carry the human team, but it'd be close. It'd come to who strikes the other down first and depending on how that goes its anyone's game. Humans ofc have good teamwork, but the sheer stats this time out weigh it imo more than anything else

9 Could go either way the Infernal is going to be the biggest problem and if they can bring it down, then they have a very high chance of winning

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofmatches: Thank you for the detailed response :)

2. Why would you favour the swordsman in infantry blocks? Does it have to do with experience and training in such combat?

3. Dremora Kynval, so a melee warrior with daedric armour.

6. You explained everything well, except for why Black orc > chieftain, why do you think so? Do you think his skill/weapons/armour are better?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Mee09

The Elder Scrolls Orcs win pretty much every round they are in unless the orc is a coward and not particularly experienced. I think the Legionaires are being slept on as well. The best of them can take on Dremora and Daedra.

MordhauExtreme1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Ofc you think ES would win, and thats why you think they're being slept on, but they certainly are not...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:

@masterofmatches: Thank you for the detailed response :)

2. Why would you favour the swordsman in infantry blocks? Does it have to do with experience and training in such combat?

3. Dremora Kynval, so a melee warrior with daedric armour.

6. You explained everything well, except for why Black orc > chieftain, why do you think so? Do you think his skill/weapons/armour are better?

You're welcome :)

Because WoW and WH tend to use such tactics as shown down below

WH

WC

Elder Scrolls does as well, but only to a certain extent they just tend to mob after and we've seen it time and again before as well. Even the setting for WH has been based around teamwork regardless of the faction where individual skill is great, but small in comparison overall. Which is why it's impressive when a hero takes the field and wipes the floors with them. LOTR's is very good at formations to, but they are just overall weaker than any of the three :)

Oof, that's one tough mofo its prolly a toss up between the Bloodletter and the Dremora then :)

IIRC Black Orcs wear some extremely heavy armor and I dont see the ES orc busting it faster than the Black Orc crushing it with its two handed weapon. The ES orc has the better skills, but I dont think its enough to overcome the sheer stats of Black Orcs, it'd be close though don't get me wrong :)

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

firefly489

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My knowledge on WoW is borderline non existent, but:

LOTR R1: LOTR orcs are skaven tier fodder (Mordor, Moria, doesn't matter).

LOTR R2: He does fare a bit better, but still dies.

LOTR R3: WOW Orcs is too strong for him.

LOTR R4: I guess he can pull t off? I know they're supposed to be superhuman, but don't remeber any feats.

LOTR R5: No.

LOTR R6: Numenorean can't carry.

LOTR R7: If they play it smart, they could win.

WH R1: Orc loses due to worse gear.

WH R2: Black orc mauls him.

WH R3: 50/50.

WH R4: Yes. Better gear and more skilled.

WH R5: No they can't.

WH R6: Eh, probably not.

WH R7: The don't have any weapons that could propery harm the Bloodletter, so no.

TES R1: Depends on what kind of orc, but if he has light armor, than the footman, if he has heavy armor, then its 50/50.

TES R2: Chieftan wins.

TES R3: Orc wins.

TES R4: Still favouring the orc, but its closer now.

TES R5: No.

TES R6: No.

TES R7: Yes. They can't even harm it.

Mix R1: WOW orc has the strenght and skill to win, though WH orc could potentially outlast him with its regen and resilience.

Mix R2: Footman has the best gear, so I guess he wins.

Mix R3: Olog-hai dies first thats for sure. I guess the Infernal outlasts the rest with its resilience.

Mix R4: LOTR orc is the weakest here. Footman stalemates WC orc. Swordsmen pull off a win against orc boy. Orc stalemates the legionnaire. Humans win in the end.

Mix R5: R3 wins.

Mix R6: Black orc wins.

Mix R7: Greatsword wins...I think.

Mix R8: LOTR orc is the weakling again, and gets stomped. Greatsword beats the black orc, but won't be of much use after that. Chieftan beats the legionnaire. Swordsman beats the fel orc. Humans and elf win in the end.

Finale: R3 wins yet again (immunity to normal weapons, hax, etc.)

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lord of the rings is the first strongest here overall here because of the army of the dead which helped gondor it can take down burning legion armies, moreover the gondor tower guards are the most powerful human soldiers here, although the lord of the rings orcs are weaker than warcraft orcs, overall warcraft here comes second, the other two not sure can go either way but elder scrolls has mannimarco

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@heigara said:

lord of the rings is the first strongest here overall here because of the army of the dead which helped gondor it can take down burning legion armies, moreover the gondor tower guards are the most powerful human soldiers here, although the lord of the rings orcs are weaker than warcraft orcs, overall warcraft here comes second, the other two not sure can go either way but elder scrolls has mannimarco

Reading threads helps giving your opinion on them. The army of the dead is not part of the matchup.