Lore Kratos vs Pegasus Seiya

• 104 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That moment you give Kratos his lore ''feats''.......and he still gets stomped.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's next? Kratos vs Lucifer Morningstar?

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What's next? Kratos vs Lucifer Morningstar?

Kratos vs The Presence, he kills gods so he stomps; obviously

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

That moment you give Kratos his lore ''feats''.......and he still gets stomped.

Lore Kratos has at least 3 infinite speed statement. and 2 infinite multiverse statements

plus, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4; Can no longer die, and no matter what he does, he will walk the Earth forever also long as hope exist.

, Resurrection (As long as aspects of his mind, such as his soul and body, still exist, Hope will bring him back to life. Therefore, this is effective even against high-level Matter Manipulation hax or the likes)

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

I made 2 thread about it and i still haven't scratched the surface of all the insane stuff the creative staff claims Kratos can do!

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lore Kratos has at least 3 infinite speed statement. and 2 infinite multiverse statements

plus, Immortality (Types 1, 3 and 4; Can no longer die, and no matter what he does, he will walk the Earth forever also long as hope exist.

He don't, he only tagged people who could avoid Helios's head who illuminates a infinite sized realm by lore, Seiya reacted to Thanatos attacks that crossed the Infinite sized Elysium and Hell, the Super Dimensional Space before entering the universe in a short time frame at point blank. And it wouldn't matter anyway, Thanatos as a god represented the concept of death and Seiya killed him from good in the manga once he achieved his God Cloth so did the ones like Shiryu and Hyoga against Hypnos. Even the ones like Shaka and Shijiima have on panel ''Multiversal'' feats with their power clash and they still below people Seiya killed, miracles and reactive evolution would make the whole AP gap irrelevant either way

, Resurrection (As long as aspects of his mind, such as his soul and body, still exist, Hope will bring him back to life. Therefore, this is effective even against high-level Matter Manipulation hax or the likes)

Nice copy paste from vsbattles, Seiya achieved the 8th sense and also has transcended life and death and can resurrect himself with it. Don't please bother to debate in your own thread or create them with a winner in mind which I'm sure it's seems to be your intent here as you already did before and as you already said Lore Kratos would solo SS, I'm aware of what Lore Kratos can do and how he still lose.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is not gonna end good, isn't it?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@perfawesome: Nope. At least he won the other battle with his lore feats so I'm satisfied with that, and bossmountain will continue to debate on his own thread.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MoneyyJunee

Lmao

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Bossmountain

@joviolma: He don't, he only tagged people who could avoid Helios's head who illuminates a infinite sized realm by lore,

no he also kill and fought killed Chronos a primordial that existed before concept of time and space. which would require infinite speed.

And it wouldn't matter anyway, Thanatos as a god represented the concept of death and Seiya killed him from good in the manga once he achieved his God Cloth so did the ones like Shiryu and Hyoga against Hypnos.

yeah but that whole conceptual thing wasn't established at that point in the series where they were killed. you can't retroactively give a character manipulation or and ability due to due poor writing. yeah Hade can't dies due to conceptual embodiment but apparently thanatos and hypnos can.

it was plot device add to explain why hades is still alive in the squeals,

AlternisDim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seiya stomp.

Perfawesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@bossmountain said:

no he also kill and fought killed Chronos a primordial that existed before concept of time and space. which would require infinite speed.

Good, but Cronus don't have infinite speed or anything of that sort, is irrelevant either way as Seiya can still move and thinking inside one of Hades's prisons and said prison is confirmed to be outside time and space.

yeah but that whole conceptual thing wasn't established at that point in the series where they were killed. you can't retroactively give a character manipulation or and ability due to due poor writing. yeah Hade can't dies due to conceptual embodiment but apparently thanatos and hypnos can.

Weak sauce excuse, this idea was established after that, and since then, neither Hypnos and Thanatos returned after their deaths by the saints hands,Gods like Athena were also always reborn in a child afters years to protect the world against evil even after her death suggesting a God couldn't die since it even though several saints including the ones like Jabu can target souls, it was made pretty clear Gods can't die regardless if soul or body is destroyed and Thanatos and Hypnos falls under this category as well, so does Hades who would have died by Athena's hands but saved himself due to his conscience merging with Shun which was explained briefly in the one Episode G Assassins chapters, it just proves that a being with a cosmo higher than that of a God can achieve power to neg their conceptual regeneration. As said again, don't bother debate in your own thread while siding someone which seems to be what you're doing here, this thread was also created with a obviously winner in mind as you already made clear in the past that Lore Kratos would solo SS.

it was plot device add to explain why hades is still alive in the squeals,

Already addressed, no need for you to keep reaching to give Kratos some non existent advantage here

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:
@bossmountain said:

Good, but Cronus don't have infinite speed or anything of that sort, is irrelevant either way as Seiya can still move and thinking inside one of Hades's prisons and said prison is confirmed to be outside time and space.

Weak sauce excuse, this idea was established after that, and since then, neither Hypnos and Thanatos returned after their deaths by the saints hands,Gods like Athena were also always reborn in a child afters years to protect the world against evil even after her death suggesting a God couldn't die since it even though several saints including the ones like Jabu can target souls, it was made pretty clear Gods can't die regardless if soul or body is destroyed and Thanatos and Hypnos falls under this category as well, so does Hades who would have died by Athena's hands but saved himself due to his conscience merging with Shun, it just proves that a being with a cosmo higher than that of a God can achieve power to neg their conceptual regeneration. As said again, don't bother debate in your own thread while siding someone which seems to be what you're doing here, this thread was also created with a obviously winner in mind as you already made clear in the past that Lore Kratos would solo SS.

when did i say that? you meant that thread from like 2+ years ago?

Or neither Hypnos nor Thanatos have this abilities. Since they would have came back. or they're still sleeping. or it just a plot hole.

all these explanation makes about as much sense as assuming he must have some unseen unnamed conceptual hax .

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma:

interesting I never seen anyone arguing Pegasus having infinite speed before.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By JOVIOLMA

when did i say that? you meant that thread from like 2+ years ago?

1 Year + ago ;) Considering how you are, I doubt you changed though. Please keep debating in your own thread against a certain side, it's always funny ;)

Or neither Hypnos nor Thanatos have this abilities. Since they would have came back. or they're still sleeping. or it just a plot hole.

Or they simple were killed and had their conceptual regeneration nullified. Your first point is moot cuz the idea of 2 Gods don't have the basic regeneration of something Aiolos generalized while talking about their existence is non sensical, they wouldn't be sleeping cuz a God can possess someone and can still interact as Poseidon and Zeus showed, and Kurumada oversaw works with Thanatos & Hypnos even if non canons, and neither him and the person who is drawing G Assassin brought them back of bothered mentioned those 2 who were the strongest of Hades's army, cuz they can't do nothing anymore since they're killed.

all these explanation makes about as much sense as assuming he must have some unseen unnamed conceptual hax .

No, it's just your weak sauce excuses, till there's evidence both are sleeping or something of that sort, they're simple dead and that's it.

U arguing for infinite speed Kratos, don't be surprised if someone throws the same type of argument against you, your points are basically Helio's head and Cronus before time and space, bruh, well the same thing can be brought in the SS manga

@bossmountain

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma said:

Or they simple were killed and had their conceptual regeneration nullified. Your first point is moot cuz the idea of 2 Gods don't have the basic regeneration of something Aiolos generalized while talking about their existence is non sensical,

hey wouldn't be sleeping cuz a God can possess someone and can still interact as Poseidon and Zeus showed, and Kurumada oversaw works with Thanatos & Hypnos even if non canons, and neither him and the person who is drawing G Assassin brought them back of bothered mentioned those 2 who were the strongest of Hades's army, cuz they can't do nothing anymore since they're killed.

Apparently they didn't have since there was no mention at mention at the times nor was it ever stated to have been nullified

interesting enought according many site including the saint seiya reddit Episode G: Assassin and Requiem take place in a possible future for Seiya, a time that may or may not happen. so it canonictiy to the OG is suspect. like GT for dragonball.

No, it's just your weak sauce excuses, till there's evidence both are sleeping or something of that sort, they're simple dead and that's it.

U arguing for infinite speed Kratos, don't be surprised if someone throws the same type of argument against you.

@bossmountain

I mean i got these arguments off vs wiki Reddit and quora so infinite speed kratos is pretty common.

interestingly enough the guys at vs wiki seem convince Lore Kratos actually has a very good chance that beating Pegasus.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seiya solos his verse inb lock

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By JOVIOLMA

Apparently they didn't have since there was no mention at mention at the times nor was it ever stated to have been nullified

Yes they have as they're Gods which is the necessary of possessing such regeneration, no reason for why 2 Gods like Hypnos and Thanatos would be exceptions for buh reasons.

interesting enought according many site including the saint seiya reddit Episode G: Assassin and Requiem take place in a possible future for Seiya, a time that may or may not happen. so it canonictiy to the OG is suspect. like GT for dragonball.

It's canonical work cuz it's a original draft work created by Kuramada and whose canonicity was confirmed by the later as well by making comparison with what George Lucas said about SWs canonicity and Assassin is a continuity of the original G, there are also websites who says that they're Canon as well so that's irrelevant for me as I don't care for their opinions regarding this subject, the fact you need to bring them like it means something to me show your desperation, some characters come from the main timeline like Shura who was stuck in his past body, and some characters do come from other timelines such as Pope Aiolos as alternate timelines are basically the main point of the series.

I mean i got these arguments off vs wiki Reddit and quora so infinite speed kratos is pretty common.

Don't care where you got, but at least shows more you can't even debate with your own arguments.

interestingly enough the guys at vs wiki seem convince Lore Kratos actually has a very good chance that beating Pegasus.

Don't care, since you're complaining about Seiya's powers while blindly ignoring Kratos's ones who will not grant him any winning here, just shows more and more you have a winner in mind.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@el_mago said:

seiya solos his verse inb lock

In all fairness you also though the same for Goku

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bossmountain

@joviolma said:

Yes they have as they're Gods which is the necessary of possessing such regeneration, no reason for why 2 Gods like Hypnos and Thanatos would be exceptions for buh reasons.

Sure it is . why assume a character has a power that wasn't shown or stated to have at the time? Other gods having it doesn't automatically mean these 2 must have it .

It's canonical work cuz it's a original draft work created by Kuramada and whose canonicity was confirmed by the later as well by making comparison with what George Lucas said about SWs canonicity, there are also websites who says that they're Canon as well so that's irrelevant for me as I don't care for their opinions regarding this subject, the fact you need to bring them like it means to me show your desperation, some characters come from the main timeline like Shura who was stuck in his past body, and some characters due come from other timelines such as Pope Aiolos as alternate timelines are basically the main point of the series.

no just wanted the opinions of other saint seiya fans..

Don't care where you got, but at least shows more you can't even debate with your own arguments.

i'm playing devil advocate here. Lore kratos is a meme that i'm having fun with. but bias for all things seiya is not. but sure!

No Caption Provided

Even the mere spirit of Gaia can shake the entire world. It also confirms that time and space is a meaningless concept for Titans. Gaia knew who Kratos was even while thousands of years in the past before his birth, so this makes sense.

No Caption Provided

All the Primordials are equal to each other and Cronos created time: This tells us that the Primordials all had their strengths and weakenesses and that there was no clear hierarchy with them, seeing that if one was clearly more powerful than the others they might all still be alive under that one's rule. So this means Helios being able to make Nyx retreat is no less impressive a feat than if he made Uranus himself retreat. Also, according to this time only came about after Cronos came into existence. So yeah, GoW Cronos seems to have filled the role as both leader of the Titans and the role of a time deity also, since the Steeds of Time belonged to him.

No Caption Provided

The Fates monitor and micro-manage the threads of fate of the entire world and all the infinite realms they contains. They have so many threads that every point on the world is connected to a thread. This is an insane reflex/multi-tasking speed feat and they do it all in real time. Kratos can fight them evenly however with his rage fueled speed boosts and this scales to Hermes as well since he is considered the overall fastest being in the verse.

As I've already established, the Primordials such as Uranus and Ceto battled each other on a cosmic void that preceded the existence of time itself, and as such scale to Infinite speed from it. This is the second and last of the two infinite speed feats that exist on God of War.

and the whole moving in frozen time.

Don't care, since you're complaining about Seiya's powers while blindly ignoring Kratos's ones who will not grant him any winning here, just shows more and more you have a winner in mind.

hardly.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure it is . why assume a character has a power that wasn't shown or stated to have at the time? Other gods having it doesn't automatically mean these 2 must have it .

It was shown, he killed 2 Gods, and gods have confirmation about possessing said regeneration by Aiolos, he didn't made exceptions or anything of that sort, moot point is moot.

no just wanted the opinions of other saint seiya fans..

I barely care for random dudes opinions about canonicity so that's irrelevant to me.

i'm playing devil advocate here. Lore kratos is a meme that i'm having fun with. but bias for all things seiya is not. but sure!

Memes are supposed to be funny not fodders, which is what LK is to Seiya, and true though, Seiya is not bias so meh.

Even the mere spirit of Gaia can shake the entire world. It also confirms that time and space is a meaningless concept for Titans. Gaia knew who Kratos was even while thousands of years in the past before his birth, so this makes sense.

Odysseus shook the entire galaxy, threatened to destroy the entire universe, affect the concept of distance for Dohko, fodder feat is fodder. And this transcend time thing is meaningless to me either way, even fodders magicians like a dude from a certain manga whose name shouldn't be brought from a certain dragon boi was said to transcend time and he still pretty much fodder, stick with feats, scale and hax, and Probability Manipulation and Reactive Evolution pretty much would make any(non existent but let's assume there's) AP gap irrelevant.

All the Primordials are equal to each other and Cronos created time: This tells us that the Primordials all had their strengths and weakenesses and that there was no clear hierarchy with them, seeing that if one was clearly more powerful than the others they might all still be alive under that one's rule. So this means Helios being able to make Nyx retreat is no less impressive a feat than if he made Uranus himself retreat. Also, according to this time only came about after Cronos came into existence. So yeah, GoW Cronos seems to have filled the role as both leader of the Titans and the role of a time deity also, since the Steeds of Time belonged to him.

Cool, irrelevant as well Kratos still fodder to Seiya.

The Fates monitor and micro-manage the threads of fate of the entire world and all the infinite realms they contains. They have so many threads that every point on the world is connected to a thread. This is an insane reflex/multi-tasking speed feat and they do it all in real time. Kratos can fight them evenly however with his rage fueled speed boosts and this scales to Hermes as well since he is considered the overall fastest being in the verse.

No idea where you pulled this infinite realms when it's made pretty clear she was working in a limited amount of threads while talking(dozens), and it's also non sense but it's irrelevant either way, this shows Kratos can fight beings that can manipulate fate and resist it their fate control, even in SS there are Gods who can manipulate fate and it was made pretty clear that Humans that create miracles can escape those fates.

As I've already established, the Primordials such as Uranus and Ceto battled each other on a cosmic void that preceded the existence of time itself, and as such scale to Infinite speed from it. This is the second and last of the two infinite speed feats that exist on God of War.

Yeah yeah and Seiya can still think and process information of prisons outside of time-space as confirmed in the manga and canonical sources and reacted at point blanks attacks from Thanatos who could cross the Infinite sized Elysium and could manipulate the concept of death in the form of energy blasts.

and the whole moving in frozen time.

Resistance to time stop, dafuq.

hardly.

So you admit you have a winner in mind ? Bruh

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By El_mago

@bossmountain: well yeah compared to other verses the god of war one is pretty weak i could argue even trek or wars if you go by morals off could nuke it out nevertheless goku

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: "It was shown, he killed 2 Gods, and gods have confirmation about possessing said regeneration by Aiolos, he didn't made exceptions or anything of that sort, moot point is moot."

Yeah in possible future that may or may not be canon to those event.

Odysseus shook the entire galaxy, threatened to destroy the entire universe, affect the concept of distance for Dohko, fodder feat is fodder. And this transcend time thing is meaningless to me either way, even fodders magicians like a dude from a certain manga whose name shouldn't be brought from a certain dragon boi was said to transcend time and he still pretty much fodder, stick with feats, scale and hax, and Probability Manipulation and Reactive Evolution pretty much would make any(non existent but let's assume there's) AP gap irrelevant.

that the world of Gow is also 3 infinite in size realms . yes shaking 3 infinite size world at the same time is more than galaxy

• As, Gaia existed Infinitely before Cronos, the Embodiment of Time, she is above Time, Space and Reality! That's why she knew what had happened with Kratos when Kratos came back in Past from Future to The Great War!
  • The GOW Verse had 3 Infinite Physical Realms which were The Heavens, The Physical Universe and The UnderWorld. The UnderWorld is Infinite. There's no end to it in GOW games. You can just escape it through some ways. The Physical Universe contains everything Physical including The UnderWorld which is Infinite. So, the Physical Universe is Infinite. The Heavens/Sky contains the Physical Universe, which contains The UnderWorld, which is Infinite so, The Heavens/Sky are Infinite. So, The Heavens, The UnderWorld and The Physical Universe are Infinite discs. Obviously, because GOW is a game. To explain how big is the GOW Verse, it's bigger than both Marvel and D.C. combined as, Marvel and D.C. do have Infinite Realms but, no Infinite Physical Realms. The GOW Verse is often called the “World”. The “World” isn't just Earth or Greece. Whenever someone wanted to explain the GOW Verse in it's Entirety, they said “World” in the game. They call Earth as “Earth” itself. I'm gonna be calling the GOW Verse as “World” for the sake of easiness.
No Caption Provided
  • Atlas Hammer was described as having the weight of multiple worlds going by what was stated above these worlds are infinite in size so Atlas also has the weight of multiple infinite physical world

No idea where you pulled this infinite realms when it's made pretty clear she was working in a limited amount of threads while talking(dozens), and it's also non sense but it's irrelevant either way, this shows Kratos can fight beings that can manipulate fate and resist it their fate control, even in SS there are Gods who can manipulate fate and it was made pretty clear that Humans that create miracles can escape those fates.

Hades the physical world and the heavens where all stated to be infinite realms.

Cool, irrelevant as well Kratos still fodder to Seiya.

Even after killing the heck out of a bare minimum multi -universal primordial that is beyond the concept of time and space. or even baldur the god who KO'd the world Serpent !who fight with thor shock and almost destroy all realms in existence resulting in it being sent back in time?

Yeah yeah and Seiya can still think and process information of prisons outside of time-space as confirmed in the manga and canonical sources and reacted at point blanks attacks from Thanatos who could cross the Infinite sized Elysium and could manipulate the concept of death in the form of energy blasts.

So i guess they are both infinite in speed then. LOL

So you admit you have a winner in mind ? Bruh

No just wanted to see who's tails feathers will get ruffed up.

Avatar image for deactivated-6137dc032b48c
deactivated-6137dc032b48c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: Kratos and his lore go hand in hand. It's canon, and meant to give context to things you don't see within the game. I'm not saying he can mess with SS since from what I know about the gods in that verse, they are pretty broken. I'm saying kratos is Low-Multiversal.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, these foos don't even know to differentiate between Chronos and Cronus.

And when they claim they're the same being, their argument for God of War being the equivalent as having mythological feats fails to hold up considering the original myths have everything different.

Along with other idiotic claims like the small-minded worms they are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: Everywhere you go you do nothing but insult people. You are always involved in GOW threads and you don't even know GOW lore. Real myth is completely and totally irrelevant to GOW. GOW is its own verse. GOW's scaling doesn't come from real myth, it comes from the lore within the verse itself.

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JOVIOLMA

@bossmountain said:

."

Yeah in possible future that may or may not be canon to those event.

Not in a possible future, this was said to be pretty well the case for the main timeline Zeus who was a god, and Eris said the same thing as well representing her concept upon her defeat in Santia Sho confirming she would return due to these concepts existences, and yes it is canon for reasons already explained, the G Assassin was written by Kurumada and overseen by it as well has main characters from the main timeline and characters from the future and other timelines or parallel universes, no reason for why a God's existence would be different in another future, regardless if it's a possible one as this just means that future is a timeline with possible events, meaning that he would still having the same type of regeneration and existence either way.

that the world of Gow is also 3 infinite in size realms . yes shaking 3 infinite size world at the same time is more than galaxy

As, Gaia existed Infinitely before Cronos, the Embodiment of Time, she is above Time, Space and Reality! That's why she knew what had happened with Kratos when Kratos came back in Past from Future to The Great War!

No, that means she has Acausality or simple can become aware of events happening with her future self, daheck is even this Infinitely before Cronus, you don't exist before time cuz time it's what decides ''before''.

The GOW Verse had 3 Infinite Physical Realms which were The Heavens, The Physical Universe and The UnderWorld. The UnderWorld is Infinite. There's no end to it in GOW games. You can just escape it through some ways. The Physical Universe contains everything Physical including The UnderWorld which is Infinite. So, the Physical Universe is Infinite. The Heavens/Sky contains the Physical Universe, which contains The UnderWorld, which is Infinite so, The Heavens/Sky are Infinite. So, The Heavens, The UnderWorld and The Physical Universe are Infinite discs. Obviously, because GOW is a game. To explain how big is the GOW Verse, it's bigger than both Marvel and D.C. combined as, Marvel and D.C. do have Infinite Realms but, no Infinite Physical Realms. The GOW Verse is often called the “World”. The “World” isn't just Earth or Greece. Whenever someone wanted to explain the GOW Verse in it's Entirety, they said “World” in the game. They call Earth as “Earth” itself. I'm gonna be calling the GOW Verse as “World” for the sake of easiness.

The Worlds in god of war are not Infinite, we have the trailer for CoO confirming them to be planets, indications of Poseidon's waters powers that indicates something to be planet sized like Earth, and Hell is the only thing that can be argued to be Infinite cuz of the statement, but we know pretty well Hell is somehow connected to Earth and can be reached in certain occasions, there were humans falling from the cities and arriving in hell. I see a bunch of ''Infinite this stuff'' I still don't see how this changes the fact they're fodder to Seiya still.

Atlas Hammer was described as having the weight of multiple worlds going by what was stated above these worlds are infinite in size so Atlas also has the weight of multiple infinite physical world

No, it means it has the weight of several planets.

Hades the physical world and the heavens where all stated to be infinite realms.

So it's the same type of Stand as Hell, Elysium and the Titans dimensions who are universes that can extend infinitely ;)

Even after killing the heck out of a bare minimum multi -universal primordial that is beyond the concept of time and space. or even baldur the god who KO'd the world Serpent !who fight with thor shock and almost destroy all realms in existence resulting in it being sent back in time?

Considering how Shaka and Shijiima were reaching Multi-Universal power with their attacks alone........yes fodder.

So i guess they are both infinite in speed then. LOL

Yeah no, still Probability Manipulation and Reactive Evolution makes the whole power and speed gap irrelevant.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I just see a user claim GOW is a bigger verse than both marvel an DC combined??? Haha no not in ur wildest dreams. Now that is some gow wank

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did I just see a user claim GOW is a bigger verse than both marvel an DC combined??? Haha no not in ur wildest dreams. Now that is some gow wank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi2cool4kenobi:

I insult those deserving. That includes the blind, the ignorant, and the stupid and you know where you fall under.

I see the God of War lore presented, and have shown no evidence. You people keep switching constantly between 'scaling to myth' and 'take the writer's word as gospel.'

And yet, when asked to provide anything concrete, all you show are hyperbole and claims. No work, just the usual idiotic responses of 'The intent is y, therefore x has the same value as y.'

Intending to get an A in my class and presenting a work with F-tier evidence nets.... an F-tier grade.

As hyperbolic as some of Saint Seiya's statements can be at times, they've shown better evidence time and time again. Compared to you fools almost solely relying on begging questions from twitter replies.

So yes, I think insults are well deserved. A flat-earther is an idiot and no one beats an eye to making fun of them. Therefore the same applies to you and your ilk given your constant repetitions of these arguments for the past few years. :D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: Where do you get your info? I've had a CV account for 3 months, and only have 90 posts. GOW doesn't and has NEVER scaled to actual myth. You just refuse to civilly sit down with anyone and actually listen. You just insult people, for literally no reason besides have an opinion that differs from yours in a debate...

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

Someone do Kratos vs the Living Tribunal next.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi2cool4kenobi:

Oh no no no, you misunderstand. But that's understandable with people of your.... flawed thinking.

YOU may be 3 months old on CV.

But your idiotic arguments have been repeated and nauseam throughout the years by many people. Many of which have been cast out and shown as nothing more than fools.

There's no use to engage in civil debate when you people do the same thing almost in a cycle every year like the sheep that you are.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: My arguments aren't idiotic, you haven't even heard them. I offered to show you the scaling and you literally told me to "fuck off". Whatever your experiences you had in the last with people pertaining to GOW doesn't validate insulting other people for no reason.

lmaolmaolmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats for people who have a hard time comprehending kratos being higher than street tier.This is just inflating a character to make them look bad by memeing.And it is utterly disgusting

Avatar image for deactivated-63a599f1d59e7
deactivated-63a599f1d59e7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi2cool4kenobi:

I see your arguments all the time on every other thread where you wank Kratos so.... yes, I think I'm in my right to call the same arguments I've seen in the past as.... idiotic.

Kek_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lmaolmaolmao: No one here has said that Kratos was street level

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 takenstew22  Moderator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Cypher0120: As i've said multiple times now, I. Do. Not. Know. You. I have never been on CV before.

Cypher0120

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@obi2cool4kenobi:

You seem to lack reading comprehension anyway.

You.

Previous arguments made by others that are the same thing.

You are separate from those arguments. But you use the same ones point for point despite claiming to have only been here a short while.

Therefore you = making idiotic arguments. The same as everyone else who made the exact same arguments you did.