Lord Satanus and Lady Blaze(DC) vs Blackheart and Hela(Marvel)

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Lord Satanus and Lady Blaze(DC) vs Blackheart and Hela(Marvel) (2 votes)

DC duo violates 50%
Marvel duo murders 50%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

RULES:

Morals off.

Random encounter.

Perfect teamwork.

Post Crisis->current and 616 versions.

Win by death, KO, incap.

• 
Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team two.

TheDevil98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andromeda1001  Online

This isn't close, lol. At all.

Hela herself can be argued to be as powerful as an Infinity Stone these days(Since was created in the same process to make one). Even Blackheart has recently survived a scream from a bloodlust Black Bolt, who was said to be able to shatter worlds(If we decide to ignore that statement, Starks already admitted that a single whisper from BB can knock out high-tiers like Thing).

Neither Blaze or Satanus are close to that.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This isn't close, lol. At all.

Hela herself can be argued to be as powerful as an Infinity Stone these days(Since was created in the same process to make one). Even Blackheart has recently survived a scream from a bloodlust Black Bolt, who was said to be able to shatter worlds(If we decide to ignore that statement, Starks already admitted that a single whisper from BB can knock out high-tiers like Thing).

Neither Blaze or Satanus are close to that.

Hela being as powerful as an infinity stone is debatable because of feats but she's still more powerful than those two, lady blaze was beaten by Dr fate in hell and in the same story Dr fate couldn't hold back Lobo, and that Dr fate isn't that powerful. I'll say hela can solo.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Andromeda1001  Online

@mage101 said:

Hela being as powerful as an infinity stone is debatable because of feats but she's still more powerful than those two, lady blaze was beaten by Dr fate in hell and in the same story Dr fate couldn't hold back Lobo, and that Dr fate isn't that powerful. I'll say hela can solo.

I mean, Hela was created to be one as shown in Thor Vol.6#33:

Confirmed in the next issue:

No Caption Provided

Even more than that, Hela was also born in the same shell that once held the Galactus Seed, which gives birth to the next universe.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

I mean, Hela was created to be one as shown in Thor Vol.6#33:

Confirmed in the next issue:

No Caption Provided

Even more than that, Hela was also born in the same shell that once held the Galactus Seed, which gives birth to the next universe.

This doesn't still prove that she's just as powerful in fact it was never stated if she was.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 Andromeda1001  Online

@mage101 said:

This doesn't still prove that she's just as powerful in fact it was never stated if she was.

It is very clear to me that it does since she's literally meant to be one, but you can believe whatever you want. Not in the mood to discuss.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

It is very clear to me that it does since she's literally meant to be one, but you can believe whatever you want. Not in the mood to discuss.

Whatever.

BigBaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mage101 said:

Was the issue good? I might read it.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 Andromeda1001  Online

@bigbaby said:

Was the issue good? I might read it.

It was alright. You can tell Torunn Grønbekk really likes the Asgardians, especially feats-wise.