No Caption Provided

Rules

• Win by any means except BFR
  • In character
  • No prep
  • Standard gear
  • Orochi doesn't get rest between fights
  • Summons are allowed for Naruto characters
  • To clarify here neither Madara or Obito have the 10 tails.

• Begin visible
  • Begin 50 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

The Gauntlet

1. Sasori
  2. Hidan & Kakuzu
  3. Kisame Hoshigaki
  4. Orochimaru
  5. Deidara
  6. Kabuto (Sage Mode)
  7. Itachi Uchiha
  8. Pain (all 6 paths at once)
  9. Obito (with rinnegan and jinchurki)
  10. Madara Uchiha (non-edo but has hashirama's cells and rinnegan)

How far does he make it?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stops at 9, Kamui Intangibility is something Orochi has zero counters and due to the Jinchuuriki being Edos he can't do anything to put them down, if they transform into Bijuus he would end up getting nuked by them in the end.

10 is not a hard question, Madara stomps with ease.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joviolma: You think he handles everyone before those last 2 rounds?

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@joviolma: You think he handles everyone before those last 2 rounds?

If Itachi stars with Susano'o and proceeds to stab him, he stops at there then, but I doubt he would do this, he would most likely just getting nuked and vaporized so would the Pains, although due to Itachi's personality, he could arguable wins if he puts Orochi in a Genjutsu.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lord Orochi clears

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Lord Orochi doesn't clear

Avatar image for deactivated-610bd31442771
deactivated-610bd31442771

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prolly Itachi or Obito

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yosefscion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi gets bombed to hell by bijuudamas.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how he beats Kisame. Kisame reacted to Guy which puts him above anyone Orochi could directly scale to (by that I mean Genos, Sonic etc, not Atomic Samurai or Flashy Flash as Orochi has no direct line of scaling to them) and he was conscsious after Hirudora which is superior to Orochi's blast. He can avoid Orochi and life drain him.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should stop at Obito due to all of the tailed beasts plus his intangibility and rinnegan. Itachi could win with a genjutsu totska blade combo if Orochi doesn't instantly kill him.

@sy8000 said:

Not sure how he beats Kisame. Kisame reacted to Guy which puts him above anyone Orochi could directly scale to (by that I mean Genos, Sonic etc, not Atomic Samurai or Flashy Flash as Orochi has no direct line of scaling to them) and he was conscsious after Hirudora which is superior to Orochi's blast. He can avoid Orochi and life drain him.

I don't really see how Hirudora is superior to Orochi's blast. It caused a big gust of wind, Orochi's blast vaporized miles of soled ground and caused the entire surface to move around like water.

Even if Guys' attack was a bit better, Orochi can spam his attacks. Kisame may be faster or have better reactions, but that won't help since he can't put Orochi down, and would be one or two shot by him.

Rabii99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Kabuto, too haxy.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't really see how Hirudora is superior to Orochi's blast. It caused a big gust of wind, Orochi's blast vaporized miles of soled ground and caused the entire surface to move around like water.

Even if Guys' attack was a bit better, Orochi can spam his attacks. Kisame may be faster or have better reactions, but that won't help since he can't put Orochi down, and would be one or two shot by him.

Hirudora was bigger than the island turtle. It's much, much bigger than Orochi's blast. At best you can argue it's not proven it would destroy everything in its AoE.

Kisame is not only faster but has completely mobility underwater while Orochi will be hampered. The water dome drains Orochi's life force so putting him down isn't an issue not that Orochi has notable durability feats anyway aside from fighting Garou who lacks significant DC.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ceb58d110332
deactivated-5ceb58d110332

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop anywhere from 3 to 5, 6 is a Genjutsu GG.

Dadpool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orochi definitely doesn't clear. Stops at 7.

crackshotboi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at 9

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000:

Hirudora was bigger than the island turtle.

In the anime yes, but in the manga it only looked bigger due to the angle. Even if it was bigger than the island turtle, it's still only a big wind gust. It's potency isn't above mountain level.

It's much, much bigger than Orochi's blast. At best you can argue it's not proven it would destroy everything in its AoE.

I never said it wasn't "bigger", but distance wise, Orochi's blast was longer, and has more visible potency.

Nothing Kisame or Guy has can generate enough power to do this to the ground.

No Caption Provided

Kisame is not only faster but has completely mobility underwater while Orochi will be hampered.

Orochi's tentacles can go in all directions, he shouldn't have much problem underwater.

And when it comes to speed, Orochi did react to and catch Saitama. Saitama is faster than Kisame, so the only reason we can't say Orochi is faster than Kisame is because we don't know how much of his speed Saitama was using.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The water dome drains Orochi's life force so putting him down isn't an issue not that Orochi has notable durability feats anyway aside from fighting Garou who lacks significant DC.

Orochi is stronger than Elder Centipede, who has good durability feats.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

@bearderby: @nick_hero22: Who do you 2 think he clears?

@ultimatesage: Where do you think he stops?

In the most recent chapter of the manga Lord Orochi showed some damage output that I don't think anyone on this list could tank. If we also scale Lord Orochi off of Elder Centipede who on this list would be able to hurt him? Elder Centipede was completely unfazed by an upgraded Genos.

Avatar image for son_of_mori-jin
Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashro44 said:

In the most recent chapter of the manga Lord Orochi showed some damage output that I don't think anyone on this list could tank. If we also scale Lord Orochi off of Elder Centipede who on this list would be able to hurt him? Elder Centipede was completely unfazed by an upgraded Genos.

Wouldn't deidara c4 be the perfect counter? Cellular bombs is a hard to get around

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AlphaQ

@sy8000 said:

You can scale Orochi from Garou, who scales off Bang, who parried lightning with no warning in the most recent chapter, which is probably Atomic Samurai's best feat at the minute. Even better than killing that monster swordmaster.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And he should stop at Sage Kabuto due to genjutsu.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

You can scale Orochi from Garou, who scales off Bang, who parried lightning with no warning in the most recent chapter, which is probably Atomic Samurai's best feat at the minute. Even better than killing that monster swordmaster.

Killing the monster samurai is much better than reacting to lightning. The feat is like mach 900. Orochi's lightning just seems like regular anime/manga lightning, I wouldn't treat it as natural lightning.

Also Garou doesn't scale off of Bang. Bang holds back a lot according to the webcomic and one-shotted three Dragon Levels when he got serious so Garou is fodder to him prior to monsterization.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AlphaQ

@sy8000: I actually had heard that it was better than Mach 900. I wouldn't say it's legit lightning speed but it should have the speed of an electric discharge through air and stone because, if I remember correctly, electricity projection in OPM seems to come from storing charge at an increased capacity inside one's body, at least in the case of lesser monsters.

I had heard about Bang holding back, haven't read the webcomic, but I assumed he wouldn't hold back his raw speed when trying to apprehend his former pupil. And I don't think you can really hold back your automatic knee jerk reaction speed, Bang should automatically counter Garou's moves due to muscle memory, even if he wouldn't karate chop his head off or anything.

You can also use Garou and Awakened Cockroach timing Genos's canon after it was fired as evidence to support Orochi, since he was able to blitz/keep up with them.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sy8000: I actually had heard that it was better than Mach 900. I wouldn't say it's legit lightning speed but it should have the speed of a electric discharge through air and stone because, if I remember correctly, electricity projection in OPM seems to come from storing charge at an increased capacity inside one's body, at least in the case of lesser monsters.

I had heard about Bang holding back, haven't read the webcomic, but I assumed he wouldn't hold back his raw speed when trying to apprehend his former pupil.

Lightning speed is still less than a third of Atomic Samurai's feat. There's no uniform explanation for lightning in OPM between monsters that I can remember.

Bang would hold back. Literally the whole reason he brought Bomb along was so Bomb would keep him in check so he wouldn't accidently kill Garou.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 6.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sy8000: I edited my post, I don't think you saw it.

Ah, fair point on the speed of lightning. No, I don't think there is an explicit uniform explanation but we see Monsters use similar powers despite having no obvious relationship so it seems like the safest assumption.

But that would really only apply to attack power and offensive moves, not necessarily defensive and knee-jerk movements.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphaq said:

@sy8000: I edited my post, I don't think you saw it.

Ah, fair point on the speed of lightning. No, I don't think there is an explicit uniform explanation but we see Monsters use similar powers despite having no obvious relationship so it seems like the safest assumption.

But that would really only apply to attack power and offensive moves, not necessarily defensive and knee-jerk movements.

Bang was beating the shit out of Garou. Garou was injured but they haven't had any fight that would let you scale one off the other.

You can also use Garou and Awakened Cockroach timing Genos's canon after it was fired as evidence to support Orochi, since he was able to blitz/keep up with them.

I'm aware and acknowledged this. This is an arguably valid line of scaling but it doesn't give Orochi Kisame's level of speed as Kisame is faster than Genos.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@jashro44 said:

Wouldn't deidara c4 be the perfect counter? Cellular bombs is a hard to get around

Lord Orochi is significantly faster than Deidara or anyone on this list..........

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@jashro44 said:

Lord Orochi is significantly faster than Deidara or anyone on this list..........

I have no idea who the guy is I simply gave a move that would bypass the durability ??‍♂️

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22 said:
@son_of_mori-jin said:
@nick_hero22 said:
@jashro44 said:

I have no idea who the guy is I simply gave a move that would bypass the durability ??‍♂️

But he has to have a window of opportunity to utilize that move which I don't see him being fast enough to utilize c4 before he is bitch slapped by Orochi's tentacle.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: @nick_hero22:Please reduce quote chains. Your spamming mine, beardby, and ultimatesgae's inboxes. Or use the reply button.

Son_of_Mori-jin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nick_hero22: well I don't know how fast he is unless you post some speed feats

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@son_of_mori-jin: He was able to tag and kill Awakened Cockroach relatively easy, and Genos was unable to tag Awakened Cockroach due to his speed and reflexes.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

uchihaghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Round 1. Sasori dies horribly

Round 2: The only thing the duo (kakuzu and Hidan have to offer is hidans hax which wont really be effective against someone that can detach his body parts and is made up of hundreds of snakes. They survive longer due to the nature of their bodies and the fact that they fought 2 tails but in the end they go down mid diff.

Round 3: orochi will have hella of a hard time against kisame because;

a. Kisame has large scale techniques

b. Kisame's water style counters orochi's heat based attacks.

c. Kisame is hella durable and has regeneration so he should be able to tank his punches.

Not sure if water shark bomb jutsu could drop orochi though.

Round 5: orochimaru has nothing to put down lord orochi, orochimaru will be hard to put down though, but at the end of the day oro loses unless he is allowed edo tensei.

Round 6. Deidara, deidara may win some rounds but only with c4 karura, seeing as orochi doesn't f* around though i doubt he'd let him use said technique, deidara has to have intel to put down orochi, he has the fire power to stay in the game long enough seeing as he put down 3 tails, flipped turtle island with his smaller explosives and is a long range fighter. He might be a bad matchup for lord orochi now that i think about it.

Round 7: note sure how some techniques will work on lord orochi like white rage and sound genjutsu. Kabuto doesn't really have a way to put down lord orochi though.

Round 8: Itachi does to orochi what madara did to kurama in otherwords he makes him his b*tch, then he seals him with totsuka.

Round 9: pein have what it takes to put down lord orochi, between animal path, tendo and shurado, CT to seal him. Animal path to stall him (the dog will be a pein in the ass for lord orochi), and the other path reviving anyone who dies.

Round 10: obito wrecks no explanation needed

Round 11: edo madara shitstomps, no explanation needed as well.

Just reread the OP and noticed orochi doesn't get to rest after each round, so he hard stops at deidara tbh, he gets worn out enough in the first 5 rounds and deidara proceeds to nuke him to high hell.

Stomps

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8230483a7ac
deactivated-5e8230483a7ac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't get to rest in between rounds, so... I think he stops around five or six.

1: Get's absolutely obliterated. He's actually irrelevant here unless his poison can actually do anything at all, which I doubt.

2: The Zombie Duo last longer than Sasori due to the nature of their immortality, but they don't have the firepower to put Orochi down. Kakuzu gets crushed, thereby destroying all of his hearts, and Hidan ripped apart in a very painful way.

3: Kisame does a lot better than the previous trio due to his large scale AoEs, elemental counter to heat, and his sheer tenacity and ability to regenerate. Water Shark Bomb might even actually do some damage, but I don't see Shark Boy taking a win.

4: Orochimaru becomes a pain. He's more difficult to put down than either of the previous trio, has more AP and versatility, and better summons. He gives Orochi a difficult time, especially if Manda is summoned as a buffer. Eventually, though, Orochimaru gets taken down by getting eaten.

5: A fatigued Orochi gets consistently bombed from above with increasingly more powerful explosions. If Deidara can keep beyond range and successfully continue the tactic long enough to apply C4, Orochi dies. If not, Deidara eventually gets shredded. Soft stop here.

6: Terrible match up. Exhausted and heavily wounded Orochi probably hard stops here. Kabuto is just as tedious to bring down as Orochimaru, has AoE and genjutsu, and Edo Tensei due to them being allowed under the summon clause of the OP. Kabutomaru brings back the War Arc cast and Orochi eventually gets murdered under a diverse, concentrated assault by nigh-immortal Shinobi. Even if he does get to kill Kabuto, that wont end Edo Tensei. They eventually take him down.

7: Genjutsu and Totsuka Sword. Hard loss.

8: Chibaku Tensei or literal soul rip. Hard loss.

9: Multiple mountain-obliterating Bijudama, gg. Among other things. Hard loss.

10: Madara brings out Perfect Susanoo and oneshots. Among other things. Hard loss.

Avatar image for themadtitan0331
themadtitan0331

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman comes in and saves the day since we babysit Japan and have to be their protector. No Japanese hero or military force can do anything on their own.. Also, also, this proves that katana's are crap and wouldn't even be able to stand up to Spartans if Japan was connected to the mainland back in the day. Japan, their katanas, and their anime is super overhyped/wanked. Can we please get website owners to disallow Japanese stuff on the site, please? I mean Japanese authors have to go so far as to copy DC.. Look at DBSuper. Just a recent DC ripoff (in the sense of power scaling and making everything canon like DC did, not story).

Adi_Frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Sasori - Orochi wins this one fairly easily.

2. Hidan and Kakazu - A bi harder than Sasori but Orochi still wins.

3. Kisame - Kisame puts up a good fight. He is faster, has regeneration, has the durability, etc but I don't think his giant shark bomb would put Orochi down. So I think Orochi wins. Though if I take into consideration that Orochi won't get rest between fights, it would be even more harder to win for him in this condition.

4. Orochimaru - Orochi defeats him but he cannot permanently kill orochimaru. Like, that's just how it goes.

5. Deidara - I can see Deidara putting down Orochi. Yeah, I think orochi stops here regardless of him having rest between battles or not. Deidara has already fought an airborne battle against an opponent who fights like Orochi i.e many tentacles, multiple attacks from different directions, incredible speed, etc. Gaara. Gaara uses his sand kinda in a similar way to lock down opponents but Deidara has shown that he can easily move around multiple simultaneous attacks from different directions even while flying.

And from what I remember, Orochi can't fly, so if Deidara get's a good height, he'll virtually become out of range for orochi and his laser attacks could be dodged at that point. Also, deidara immediately goes for long range airborne battle.

Deidara's small explosions are strong enough to launch an entire huge island upside down. And his C3 can city bust. I don't remember any noteworthy durability feats from Orochi to suggest he can tank those. C4 won't be needed.

I think Orochi stops here.

6 - Kabuto - Let's say he passes deidara. He defeats kabuto because kabuto doesn't have jutsu to put Orochi down.

7 - Itachi - He always starts with genjutsu so he makes Orochi his pet.

8 - Pain - I don't see Orochi defeating pain. He has animal summons which pretty strong by themselves, especially the dogs. Naraka path has soul steal. A case can be made that it's possible that pain can absorb Orochi's lasers. Also, tendo is just too strong. So together, they would overwhelm orochi and he has no durability feats to suggest he can tank much from them.

Remember, even a normal shinra tensei was able to send 3 giant toads flying outside the leaf village. And the village is humoungous in size.

9 and 10 - Orochi gets stomped.

DevoidRuby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DevoidRuby

Orochi blitzes everyone up to Obito

SobekApep236

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SobekApep236

Stops, hard, at Pein. He ain't beating any above. Orochimaru should be higher than Deidara though.

Lichgod3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clears

magmacha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pre redraw stops at round 9, post redraw, clears and possibly soloes all at once.