Lord Boros vs Supergirl

• 83 results
Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Boros from One-Punch Man vs New 52 Supergirl.

Battle takes place in Antarctica. Morals are off and both are at full power. No flight.

Who wins?

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl... inb4 batman with prep

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Thekillerklok

@etheral_dreams: speed simply, the feats are hard to prove for a lot of OPM stuff. The light speed slash is possibly hyperbole, and unlike OPM Boros is not one with the toonforce.

Give the manga some more I am sure there are plenty of crazy characters yet to come.

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Boros wins. Supergirl has not shown the speed or durability to contend with Boros.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl stomps

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Etheral_Dreams
Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the question is how fast is Boros and how fast is Supergirl, and i'm talking about combat speed, not travel speed. can someone give an answer?

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm unfamiliar with Lord Boros but Supergirl was durable enough to survive a planet exploding and her speed is exceptional as well. What will he do to harm her?

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi: Boros can casually kick Saitama to the moon and at his strongest has a planet level attack (able to destroy a planet's surface). It's unknown if he can spam these attacks.@all_mighty_beyonder: Boros should be in the relativistic range with Saitama. I can't say for certain about Supergirl.

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kazuma_bushi: Boros can casually kick Saitama to the moon and at his strongest has a planet level attack (able to destroy a planet's surface). It's unknown if he can spam these attacks.@all_mighty_beyonder: Boros should be in the relativistic range with Saitama. I can't say for certain about Supergirl.

i don't think Boros is anywhere close to Saitama in speed, it's my opinion but i think Saitama was letting Boros hit him, so he can fulfil his dream of the prophecy, it's like Saitama is granting him a last wish before he kills him.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Redzkz

@kazuma_bushi:

What will he do to harm her?

Here's his best feats:

After Saitama came back Boros still speedblitzed him untill Saitama managed to land a hit on him:

Boros can outspeed Saitama even with only one hand:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And lastly he can regenerate:

No Caption Provided

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By toptom

eehhh...this is a hard fight. I don't think Supergil has yet defeated someone as powerful as Boros,plus his healing factor is insane. I can probably see him winning this 6/10.

Maybe.

@all_mighty_beyonder this are the best feat for supergirl regarding her reflexes:

Kazuma_Bushi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Redzkz

@kazuma_bushi:

I missed one thing in "After Saitama came back Boros still speedblitzed him untill Saitama managed to land a hit on him:". Right before Saitama's hit:

No Caption Provided

Shockwave from a single Boros punch did this to his spaceship:

And lastly this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sightlessreality
SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

@kazuma_bushi:

I missed one thing in "After Saitama came back Boros still speedblitzed him untill Saitama managed to land a hit on him:". Right before Saitama's hit:

No Caption Provided

Shockwave from a single Boros punch did this to his spaceship:

And lastly this:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Technically everything in the spoiler is none cannon. Though Borus still likely can do all that.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Cerberus369616

@redzkz said:

@kazuma_bushi: @sightlessreality:

So after all that info... can Boros hurt Supergirl?

Superman getting punched to the moon from low orbit gave him a concussion and knocked him out. Boros hit Saitama from the earth to the moon so all things equal he should be able to hit a Kryptonian hard enough to knockthem out. Assuming he lets her. Boros is no slowpoke for sure but he doesn't really have the quantifiable speed feats to his name like Saitama moon jumping feat. All of Boros' speed feats are against a Saitama who we know is holding back and therefore fluctuates wildly so it's hard to tell how fast he is moving sadly. If Supergirl plays it smart and uses her speed to her advantage she should take it , but if she let's herself get tagged she could be in serious trouble. Boros is basically a flashier Hulk and Kryptonians should take Hulk's out as long as they fight smart. Boros' regen and damage output should net him a few wins though. 7/10 Supergirl.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz: I'll say no. He lacks the speed feats.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I`m going with Boros.

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By NeonGameWave

Based on what I know of him and New 52 Supergirl.

I think he has the power to contend with her but what gives him the edge is his regeneration and I don`t know if Supergirl would be able to put him down.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Redzkz

Supergirl wins.

mr_annihilate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Supergirl wins speed, speed's the key

lowlaville

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Based on what I know of him and New 52 Supergirl.

I think he has the power to contend with her but what gives him the edge is his regeneration and I don`t know if Supergirl would be able to put him down.

Even when she had the power ring, her strength did not increase. She got insane energy projection but nowhere close to what Boros can deal. Supergirl is also outclassed in terms of strength here. She'll get shot hundreds of thousands of kilometers with a punch and then KO'd with a mega blast.

Speed is something I will give to Supergirl, is her one edge in this battle, but that alone is not enough. Boros closely contends in that regard and comes with a healing factor. Kara should be able to break Boros's armor in a couple of hits though.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are you people really saying supergirl could beat boros, who's combat speed is casually almost lightspeed? I don't know much about supergirl enlighten me.

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redzkz said:

Superman getting punched to the moon from low orbit gave him a concussion and knocked him out. Boros hit Saitama from the earth to the moon so all things equal he should be able to hit a Kryptonian hard enough to knockthem out. Assuming he lets her. Boros is no slowpoke for sure but he doesn't really have the quantifiable speed feats to his name like Saitama moon jumping feat. All of Boros' speed feats are against a Saitama who we know is holding back and therefore fluctuates wildly so it's hard to tell how fast he is moving sadly. If Supergirl plays it smart and uses her speed to her advantage she should take it , but if she let's herself get tagged she could be in serious trouble. Boros is basically a flashier Hulk and Kryptonians should take Hulk's out as long as they fight smart. Boros' regen and damage output should net him a few wins though. 7/10 Supergirl.

Superman has been hit harder than that twice already without passing out and he has been inside a blackhole so he can take everything Boros could hit him with...still now we are talking about Supergirl and she hasn't many good durability feats but we know she is around Clark's levels,so she can probably tank some of the Boros best punches.

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toptom said:

@cerberus369616 said:

@redzkz said:

Superman has been hit harder than that twice already without passing out and he has been inside a blackhole so he can take everything Boros could hit him with...still now we are talking about Supergirl and she hasn't many good durability feats but we know she is around Clark's levels,so she can probably tank some of the Boros best punches.

Who hit him harder I haven't seen those scans. And what kind of condition was he in after those hits? Boros threw out that kick about as casually as Helspont threw out that back hand too so I imagine multiple strikes like that would but her down and possibly even Superman himself. A moot point really because Boros shouldn't have the speed to tag her at least not demonstrably. The only winning scenario I see for Boros his him tanking a blow through regen and getting the jump on an unaware Supergirl not especting him to regen from being practically a puddle.

SightlessReality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

toptom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By toptom

@cerberus369616: Helspont hasn't hit superman from earth to the moon but he has slapped him from the space near the earth to the moon.However Superman has been hit harder by that kryptonian dragon in superman # 13 (which was the next one to the first annual with helspont) and he was ok(it was stated that no one has hit him harder than that),then he was double punched by h'el from earth to the cislunar orbit making him slam into the hand of the oracle and he was fine. Then Superman could escape from a black-hole too recently. I am not saying that he will take the boros'sbest punches while smiling,he WILL take some damage but he won't be koed,not him and nor Supergirl imo.

Then we don't know how fast is Boros but we also don't know how fast is supergirl,so saying that Boros wouldn't be able to hit her isn't true. it is more than probable that both of them will deliver a lot of damage to the other but Boros has a considerable advantage in this fight thanks to his extreme healing factor.

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Almost lightspeed? Lol. Supergirl has kept up with Flash (who is faster than lightspeed) in combat. You do the math.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By KingH

@zhurong: If you are talking about the scans where super girl kneed flash in the face you're taking that comely out of context. I've seen those scans before, flash wasn't serious at all. And there's no way flash was going FTL in those scans lol. I'll see if I can find the complete scans for you.

No Caption Provided

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kingh: Flash is still faster anybody you mentioned at normal speed. He doesn't even go all out all the time.

A1l_S2a3m4E5N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

... supergirl.

Avatar image for homicidalmaniac
homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@zhurong said:

@kingh: Flash is still faster anybody you mentioned at normal speed. He doesn't even go all out all the time.

I'm certain New 52 Barry haven't shown any FTL combat speed feats of yet.I believe he is around light-speed level IIRC.

KingH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong: How fast is "normal speed"? Can supergirl tank being bfr to the moon instantly? Scans?

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@homicidalmaniac: He is faster than Superman who is faster than light speed.

Has New 52 Superman shown any FTL combat speed and not travel speed

Skit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Skit

Supergirl

ZhuRong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@homicidalmaniac: Sure, Did you see his fight against Orion or against Cyborg Superman?

homicidalmaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zhurong said:

@homicidalmaniac: Sure, Did you see his fight against Orion or against Cyborg Superman?

I seen the Orion fight,I don't recall any FTL speed for Superman and I haven't read the Cyborg Superman fight.Could you show the scans of that proves Superman's combat speed is FTL not his travel speed.

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl.

Avatar image for superlightning123
Superlightning123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump. Lets see some feats from Kara!

Redzkz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supergirl for sure. But this would be a very tough fight. As Boros was on the same level as the utterly OP demon garou, he could do some serious injuries to supergirl and even win.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Etheral_Dreams

Bump.

Texacore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers