Lord Boros vs Flash(new 52)

• 157 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6
deactivated-60cedd66cf0a6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

conditions

• Battle take place in new york.
  • No knowledge.
  • Bloodlusted after 15 minutes.
  • Rainy day.
  • NO Speed Force Dumping.
  • NO speed steal (even though new 52 can't)
  • New 52
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Revan-

Ummmmm tats rebirth flash

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mortein

How would Flash deal with the heat?

No Caption Provided

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Sy8000  Online

Flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mortein said:

How would Flash deal with heat?

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

just adding the background music.

JinzouSeiya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes. New 52 Flash ain't budging Boros.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73
deactivated-5d86fd79c2e73

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

boros tho flash is A LOT faster

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Enemybird

Flash,

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how fast this version of flash is, but Boros should be sub-relativitic. What are flashes strength and durability feats? Boros can create temperatures that are likely hotter than the surface of the sun through friction.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

New 52 flash has the ability to fast forward his personal timeline to make himself as fast as he wants. He wins

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@superprohero: jobbing on: flash trips over a rock

hobbing off: flash hits harder, can tank more, moves faster than boros reacts, can dimply move time forward, or phase to incap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:

@superprohero: jobbing on: flash trips over a rock

flash hits harder

harder then this, i doubt that, boros striking force should be around country level

, can tank more,

i doubt that, boros tanked multiple multi mountain level punches and he was alright, plus he has op Regeneration.

moves faster than boros reacts,

agreed but not by much.

phase to incap

But not for long his phasing has limitation and drains lot of stamina.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

New 52 flash has the ability to fast forward his personal timeline to make himself as fast as he wants. He wins

Nowadays everyone have their own wanks.

Aquaman is skyfather level with his multiversal trident.

Batgod can solo anyone with prep.

Superman is infinite.

Saitama is above infinity.

now you are adding another meme, at least spare new 52 versions.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero:

harder then this, i doubt that, boros striking force should be around country level

Barry can punch mftl, a punch at light speed can ko oneshot folks like mogul/white martians, folks with supes level durability,

i doubt that, boros tanked multiple multi mountain level punches and he was alright, plus he has op Regeneration.

Barry has tanked lightspeed to mftl punches, and aoe attacks from darkside(one where he recovered faster than the rest of the justice league)

agreed but not by much.

Actually its by a lot. You're saying boros has sub light speed? yea Barry is exponetially ftl. Barry reacts on pure instinct in terms of femto seconds. Femto seconds are used to measure the amount of time it takes light to travel between bacteria.

Nowadays everyone have their own wanks.

Its not wank, barry can speed up time,he has also straught up blitzed people capable of slowing there perception of time even without his time manipulation abilities. Just because you call it wank, doesn't mean it is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f36de50edb16
deactivated-5f36de50edb16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero:

Barry can punch mftl, a punch at light speed can ko oneshot folks like mogul/white martians, folks with supes level durability,

and what is the durability level of new 52

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

yep, hurting superman means you are op.

Barry has tanked lightspeed to mftl punches, and aoe attacks from darkside(one where he recovered faster than the rest of the justice league)

yep, nice durability.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Actually its by a lot. You're saying boros has sub light speed?

he should be around 50% of light.

yea Barry is exponetially ftl. Barry reacts on pure instinct in terms of femto seconds. Femto seconds are used to measure the amount of time it takes light to travel between bacteria.

why not post those new 52 feats?

Its not wank, barry can speed up time,he has also straught up blitzed people capable of slowing there perception of time even without his time manipulation abilities. Just because you call it wank, doesn't mean it is.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By kbroskywalker

@superprohero:

yep, hurting superman means you are op.

Not just hurting, one shot koing with a punch is far mor eimpressive than anything boros/one punch has done, your use of low end showings doesn't change that.

yep, nice durability.

Barry was completely unaffected and was perfectly fine in the next scan, not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Second scan features a pre prime wally. Wally west at his peak has tanked universe busting antimatter waves while depowered(and considering he has multiple showings of this kind at this time period, it certainly isn't an outlier):

No Caption Provided

wave was

a. depowering those around it

No Caption Provided

b. universe busting:

No Caption Provided

"The Femto second i feel something I will react"
On his first use of time manip uses  it to beat an experienced time manipulator
On his first use of time manip uses it to beat an experienced time manipulator
Stomps a time manipulator without using time manipulation

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Sy8000  Online

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero:

Not just hurting, one shot koing with a punch is far mor eimpressive than anything boros/one punch has done, your use of low end showings doesn't change that.

then post those new 52 feats.

Barry was completely unaffected and was perfectly fine in the next scan, not sure what point you're trying to make here.

Second scan features a pre prime wally. Wally west at his peak has tanked universe busting antimatter waves while depowered(and considering he has multiple showings of this kind at this time period, it certainly isn't an outlier):

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

man flash fan boys, why not use new 52 feat? you are not proving anything.

"The Femto second i feel something I will react"
No Caption Provided

what the hell is this? how do i supposed to know what is going on in this scan, plz post large images.

so he can just increase his speed by making time move faster for himself, seriously how does that proves anything?

how does that prove how fast he can move?

how does that proves how fast he can manipulate the time?

how does that proves anything?

and i know flash is ftl but you are not really doing any justice to yourself by posting those crappy and wrong feats.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero:

you brought up and lowballed wally, hence i posted scans for wall

so he can just increase his speed by making time move faster for himself, seriously how does that proves anything?

He can choose how fast he is compared to anyone without time manip like boros. Even if broos was comparable to him speed wise(though femto second reaction time(on instinct)>>>>>>>1/2 lightspeed), barry can simply speed himself so that boros is a statue to him(as he did vs thawne, above)

what the hell is this? how do i supposed to know what is going on in this scan, plz post large images.

Hence why i quoted the scan for you, if you want to see for yourself here(zoom in to 250% for easy reading):

https://www.google.com/search?q=barry+femtosecond+reaction+speed&rlz=1C1KYPA_enUS611US611&espv=2&biw=914&bih=426&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjDquW44pDQAhWMOCYKHXrjCpkQ_AUICCgD#imgrc=X7p0lqdPPUCwIM%3A

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:

@superprohero:

you brought up and lowballed wally, hence i posted scans for wall.

Nobody was low balling Wally, all I was trying to do was debunk typical crappy comic book logic.

He can choose how fast he is compared to anyone without time manip like boros. Even if broos was comparable to him speed wise(though femto second reaction time(on instinct)>>>>>>>1/2 lightspeed), barry can simply speed himself so that boros is a statue to him(as he did vs thawne, above)

Honestly haaaa haaaa haaaa (sorry for that) you are telling that crappy femto second bullet dodging makes wally better then boros?

Really if that is all then fodders from hunter x hunter can beat the crap out of wally, do you know even killua has same statement.

Now let move back to our topic as you said femto second reaction time watch this boros is moving so fast that he is melting through his ship, as you can see he is attacking saitama from multiple angles at the same time while moving at melting speed without losing the sight of saitama while punching him at melting speed which should be around (50% of light speed) he is keeping so well without letting his target get away from his sight this shows how good reaction time he has.

ok now for other stuff even if wally has speed and reaction advantage it won't do him any good he is facing an enemy who just can't be taken down by speed, boros outclass 52 wally in striking power and endurance plus he has regeneration it is just a matter of time before wally start losing his Stamina at that point single punch from boros will be enough to kill him.

In your previous comment you were talking about the durability of Wally.

Let me tell you one thing straight wally doesn't have good durability against physical attacks and yes physical durability is different from energy attack durability

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero: a few things, where do you get the idea that melting speed is 50% speed of light? Flash can take all these speed feats and do them better... not sure why Wally is being discussed, its Barry that we're talking about here. I will say in DC Rebirth (which is Barry from New 52) he's taking hits from Godspeed, a guy who punched a guy's head clean off

The speed force creates a force field of durability for speedsters. For instance Zoom who is stated to punch harder than Superman punched Jay Garrick, a much slower and older speedster from upstate New York I believe it was to Texas with one hit. Then Jay proceeded to get right back up. If a lesser in the speed force can do that durability wise what do you think the creator of the speed force can do?

The thing is Flash's durability isn't applicable to this fight, because, as stated earlier, with time manipulation, Barry can become as fast as he wants. Meaning if he doesn't want Boros to touch him, then he won't.

Barry can react to things faster than a Femtosecond and even an attosecond. That's the same amount of time it takes light to get from one atom to another. That's laughably faster than 50% speed of light which again I'm not sure how you calculated that. Coupled with the fact he can literally make portals to the speed force with his mind and from there go to just about any time and place of his choosing his power set is too much for Boros. Boros can blast away all he wants but when the blast is moving as fast as a snail from Barry's perspective it doesn't really matter. Boros isn't winning this

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: i really don't think this guy knows anything at all about DC heroes.. He lowballs them whenever he can, he actually called Cheetah fodder and used that as an arguement against n52WW, and just said Wally isn't that durable against physical attack...oh and he just laughed off the femtosecond feat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

@superprohero: a few things, where do you get the idea that melting speed is 50% speed of light? Flash can take all these speed feats and do them better... not sure why Wally is being discussed,

flashy in opm manga was stated to throw his punches at the light speed and boros should be stronger, faster than flashy so i am actually low balling boros, even saitama moon jump is recorded as the 1.1 times of the light so unless you think saitama is limitless then this scaling should be pretty accurate.

its Barry that we're talking about here. I will say in DC Rebirth (which is Barry from New 52) he's taking hits from Godspeed, a guy who punched a guy's head clean off

whose head was punched off?

punching a feat less person?

is that new 52?

post that.

The speed force creates a force field of durability for speedsters creator of the speed force can do?

yep, slade sword>>>>>>greater than speed force defence.

post something like this for new 52 wally, where he takes thousands of multiple multi mountain level punches.

The thing is Flash's durability isn't applicable to this fight, because, as stated earlier, with time manipulation, Barry can become as fast as he wants. Meaning if he doesn't want Boros to touch him, then he won't.

then post those new 52 infinite speed feats.

Barry can react to things faster than a Femtosecond and even an attosecond.

femtosecond bullet dodging, best feet ever, even spiderman can't do that.

. Coupled with the fact he can literally make portals to the speed force with his mind and from there go to just about any time and place of his choosing his power set is too much for Boros. Boros can blast away all he wants but when the blast is moving as fast as a snail from Barry's perspective it doesn't really matter. Boros isn't winning this

yep, FTL+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++wally then post those Ftl+++++++++++++ wally feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solid_snake97 said:

@firestarlord73194: i really don't think this guy knows anything at all about DC heroes.. He lowballs them whenever he can, he actually called Cheetah fodder

she should be nothing compared to people like superman, so no one was low balling, even though i asked for feats multiple times nobody gave me a single scan so how i was low balling? Post some feats for Cheetah where she survives multiple nukes, post some speed feat where she moves at ftl speed even statement will work, post some feats where she at least busted mountains. She punched superman now she is planet buster ftl seriously tell me a single guy who did not did that feat name a single comic character who never tagged superman, the funny thing is that you people use this type of logic which makes me sick.

and used that as an arguement against n52WW, and just said Wally isn't that durable against physical attack...oh and he just laughed off the femtosecond feat.

then prove me wrong with real feats.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero: so in regard to Godspeed head punching feat i post this:

Scan mentions that a mere poke could knock this guy out but Godspeed doesn't care to use minimal force so punches full on. Notice he also merged two guys into a wall
Scan mentions that a mere poke could knock this guy out but Godspeed doesn't care to use minimal force so punches full on. Notice he also merged two guys into a wall
Upon finding the dead bodies one officer notices the third guy, the one who was punched  and comments that his head is missing, meaning it's completely gone
Upon finding the dead bodies one officer notices the third guy, the one who was punched and comments that his head is missing, meaning it's completely gone

Something I want to point out is New 52 Barry is the same Barry from Pre-Flashpoint and Crisis on infinite Earths. Rebirth revealed that the New 52 universe is the same Earth, just 10 years of memories have been taken from it, hence in this scan he remembers his death during COIE:

Barry is recalling how similar FastTrack's death was compared to his during COIE
Barry is recalling how similar FastTrack's death was compared to his during COIE

Thus the feats prior to New 52 are valid as being his feats. Pre-New 52 Barry runs through time easily using pure speed:

In 2009 Flash: Rebirth, Barry runs throughout time, looking at his own history as Prof. Zoom attempts to change it. He breaks the sound barrier, then the light barrier, then finally the time barrier when he time travels. Going even faster than that puts him in the Speed Force. So Barry is much FTL. Notice how he's pretty much pure energy in this scan.
In 2009 Flash: Rebirth, Barry runs throughout time, looking at his own history as Prof. Zoom attempts to change it. He breaks the sound barrier, then the light barrier, then finally the time barrier when he time travels. Going even faster than that puts him in the Speed Force. So Barry is much FTL. Notice how he's pretty much pure energy in this scan.

And finally it was posted earlier but lets breakdown this scan:

You had asked earlier as to how this proves anything. Thawne here has the ability to slow time down. He can make 1 second last 100 years if he chose, because he's not using speed he's using time.  He then moves through that time distortion normally, without slowing his own time down, simulating super speed. Barry is the opposite as mentioned in the scan, he has super speed in addition to speeding up time for himself. Imagine fast fowarding a basketball game and watching the player run across a court. You perceive him as going much faster than he really was. Barry has real world fast forward. If normally he runs incredibly fast imagine if you hit fast forward on someone already going that speed. That's what he's doing here and he can adjust the speed of that fast forward as he sees fit. Effectively making himself as fast as he wants
You had asked earlier as to how this proves anything. Thawne here has the ability to slow time down. He can make 1 second last 100 years if he chose, because he's not using speed he's using time. He then moves through that time distortion normally, without slowing his own time down, simulating super speed. Barry is the opposite as mentioned in the scan, he has super speed in addition to speeding up time for himself. Imagine fast fowarding a basketball game and watching the player run across a court. You perceive him as going much faster than he really was. Barry has real world fast forward. If normally he runs incredibly fast imagine if you hit fast forward on someone already going that speed. That's what he's doing here and he can adjust the speed of that fast forward as he sees fit. Effectively making himself as fast as he wants

So unfortunately for Boros, Barry is too fast for him. Thus, as stated before, Barry wins based off speed alone.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194: also, if barry actually used his powers, godspeed would get stomped, godspeed has absolutely no defense vs time manip or speed force control

Blvk_PaRker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boros. Don't know why people are posting pre FP showings for Barry when op clearly states n52.

Barry isn't on that level. If he was then Zooms disciples wouldn't have ever been an issue. Boros shreds him

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194:

Barry can react to things faster than a Femtosecond and even an attosecond. That's the same amount of time it takes light to get from one atom to another.

Barry can PERCIEVE in attoseconds iirc, though if there's a showing of attosecond reaction I'll be happy to see it. Not that it matters since barry can move exponentially faster than boros and eve n if he couldn't he could make it so.

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blvk_parker: rebirth shows that new 52 is the same as pre flashpoint earth, except 10 years haven been taken away from everyone. It would also explain OG wally's return.

Blvk_PaRker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Blvk_PaRker

@solid_snake97: except for the part where people's entire lives are different and post crisis Superman mentions surviving his universes destruction right.

It's an alternate world where history would've been the same however years were stolen. One again. Op stated n52 flash.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

@superprohero: so in regard to Godspeed head punching feat i post this:

plz use spoiler block.

1) first scan

i am not low balling but that is Pathetic, how can you compare that to this?

No Caption Provided

and this was done in less than a second

also that was nothing impressive striking strength, boros tanked multiple multi mountain level punches from this guy.

Loading Video...

2) second scan

Upon finding the dead bodies one officer notices the third guy, the one who was punched and comments that his head is missing, meaning it's completely gone

people boros can wreck the entire country with his single punch.

Something I want to point out is New 52 Barry is the same Barry from Pre-Flashpoint and Crisis on infinite Earths. Rebirth revealed that the New 52 universe is the same Earth, just 10 years of memories have been taken from it, hence in this scan he remembers his death during COIE:

can't i say the same thing for every new 52 character?, please there's a reason, why i limited this to new 52 so no need to be fanboy and find loopholes to make your favorite character win.

funny how flash fanboys can go to any limits to make their character win.

Thus the feats prior to New 52 are valid as being his feats. Pre-New 52 Barry runs through time easily using pure speed:

i should not even bother with this but let me correct you, traveling through the time does not proves anything about your speed, there are people who can travel billion times of light but they still can't travel through the time, hell even archie sonic can't do that.

You had asked earlier as to how this proves anything. Thawne here has the ability to slow time down. He can make 1 second last 100 years if he chose, because he's not using speed he's using time. He then moves through that time distortion normally, without slowing his own time down, simulating super speed. Barry is the opposite as mentioned in the scan, he has super speed in addition to speeding up time for himself. Imagine fast fowarding a basketball game and watching the player run across a court. You perceive him as going much faster than he really was. Barry has real world fast forward. If normally he runs incredibly fast imagine if you hit fast forward on someone already going that speed. That's what he's doing here and he can adjust the speed of that fast forward as he sees fit. Effectively making himself as fast as he wants

So unfortunately for Boros, Barry is too fast for him. Thus, as stated before, Barry wins based off speed alone.

can you post those statements where he can make 1 second last 100 years?

Seriously i have nothing against flash and I won’t mind if he wins but this is hilarious, at this point all you people are doing is making your own feats to make him win, the thing is that none of those feats even tells about his speed and by posting those crappy speed feat only thing you people are proving is that new 52 flash is even slower than light.

Ok let keep our biased sides away and let debate like gentleman's, just for you people let just say new 52 flash is 5 times of the light (which i really don't think so because they don't even have a single feat which suggest that).

I am giving examples to make things little interesting (but I am bad in math’s so please excuse me If i make a mistake)

fastest running record speed.

Who has clocked nearly 28 mph in the 100-meter sprint.

World fastest ball record.

He set an official world record by achieving the fastest delivery, of 161.3 km/h (100.2 mph)

As you can see above, cricketer (or you can say healthy sporty human) is capable of catching or Hitting the ball which can travel at 100.2 mph which is roughly 4 time faster than fastest runner but as we know those cricketers don’t have that type of travel speed but they are still capable of doing that, so same logic can be applied for boros all he need is one chance one punch should be enough to end this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@solid_snake97: except for the part where people's entire lives are different and post crisis Superman mentions surviving his universes destruction right.

It's an alternate world where history would've been the same however years were stolen. One again. Op stated n52 flash.

yep, flash fanboys buddy.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero: ok let's for a second pretend that all of the statements we have made for Flash thus far were never posted (since you'll ignore them anyway) You say we can't prove the Flash's speed with what has been provided. Please tell me how does any of Boros' little screen time prove that he is any faster? What feats does Boros have to suggest he's any faster than the Flash? How do you think Boros wins? One can just as easily say your a OPM fanboy so explain what will Boros do to win this fight

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is faster than Boros. Mostly likely not by much by normal standarts.

But Boros Durability and Striking atacks are much above Flash.

ok let's for a second pretend that all of the statements we have made for Flash thus far were never posted (since you'll ignore them anyway) You say we can't prove the Flash's speed with what has been provided. Please tell me how does any of Boros' little screen time prove that he is any faster? What feats does Boros have to suggest he's any faster than the Flash? How do you think Boros wins? One can just as easily say your a OPM fanboy so explain what will Boros do to win this fight

Boros is much more stronger than Flash without his speed. Even if Flash punched him apart using his insane speed, as long as boros has energy in his body he can regenerate from a pile of blood.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frocharocha: strength means nothing when he can phase at the moment of impact. He tanked a knee to the face from supergirl using this method, I'll post a scan later but I don't think strength will help Boros here nor will his attack speed

That being said regeneration has been the best argument for him thus far. However I think Flash can combat the regeneration and I'll post why when I get home

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

@superprohero: Please tell me how does any of Boros' little screen time prove that he is any faster? What feats does Boros have to suggest he's any faster than the Flash?

Did you even bothered to read my previous comments? I never said Boros is faster, you can just read my ↑ ↑ ↑ comment, i even said let consider flash is 5 times of the light( which i really don't think so because they don't even have a single feat which suggest that), i even said boros is roughly 50% of the light.

as for why i think boros will win?

Striking power

Punches Saitama through a giant metal spire

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Send saitama on the moon in less than a second

No Caption Provided

Here you can see his striking power and other stuff

Loading Video...

Durability

Durability tanked multiple multi mountain level punches

No Caption Provided

and saitama striking power is country+++ if you want i can also post that

Regeneration

Regenerated from tomato sauce to normal.

Speed

No Caption Provided

Send Saitama on a moon in second.

No Caption Provided

if i use power scaling i can improve his speed even further but there is no need for that.

FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprohero: so based off your own statements you think a guy that's 50 percent the speed of light (which again there's nothing in his showings to suggest that he is this fast) can even land a hit on someone who you're considering going 5× the speed of light?

TrueAustralian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this version of Flash is truly MFTL there is nothing Boros can do to hit him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestarlord73194 said:

@superprohero: so based off your own statements you think a guy that's 50 percent the speed of light

Should i use the power scaling? Even weaker characters have been stated light speed, no trolling but can you even post a single scan which can compete against boros speed scans.

(which again there's nothing in his showings to suggest that he is this fast) can even land a hit on someone who you're considering going 5× the speed of light?

Ok let keep our biased sides away and let debate like gentleman's, just for you people let just say new 52 flash is 5 times of the light(which i really don't think so because they don't even have a single feat which suggest that) .

I am giving examples to make things little interesting (but I am bad in math’s so please excuse me If i make a mistake)

fastest running record speed.

Who has clocked nearly 28 mph in the 100-meter sprint.

World fastest ball record.

He set an official world record by achieving the fastest delivery, of 161.3 km/h (100.2 mph)

As you can see above, cricketer (or you can say healthy sporty human) is capable of catching or Hitting the ball which can travel at 100.2 mph which is roughly 4 time faster than fastest runner but as we know those cricketers don’t have that type of travel speed but they are still capable of doing that, so same logic can be applied for boros all he need is one chance one punch should be enough to end this.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If this version of Flash is truly MFTL there is nothing Boros can do to hit him.

lol no one is even proper ftl in new 52.