Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#2 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Feats for Lord Battler?

#3 Edited by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@death2heretics:

Loading Video...

from 2:39:50 - 2:40:40 he erase a hundred theory goats with a single strike

Loading Video...

59:20 - 59:30 States his speed surpass human understanding and concept of distance

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

He was able to tank an universe level blast without a single scratch with his Endless Nine barrier

#4 Posted by Otsdarva999 (380 posts) - - Show Bio

Battler probably wins. From what little I know of the Umineko verse, they've got too much hax.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#5 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31570 posts) - - Show Bio

Massive missmatch. You may as well put Beerus up against Dormammu at this point...

#6 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (996 posts) - - Show Bio

Beerus has Hakai, Hakai Barrier, multiple Hakai blast and is MFTL. He also nullified a universe busting attack.

#7 Posted by HigherPower (12295 posts) - - Show Bio

How does one's speed surpass the concept of distance?

#8 Posted by BlackWizzard17 (996 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Edited by physicalculturi (73 posts) - - Show Bio

Doesn't this guy have at least universe busting showings?

#10 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

This is a masive missmatch, and not in Beerus favor. Hakai is useless, Battler tanked attacks from multiversal busters without any effort. In defense Beerus isn't that well either, Battler's Golden Longsword is a instakill weapon that erases the target on a conceptual level, so one attack and Beerus is erased from existence.

Avatar image for mylittlefascist
#11 Posted by MyLittleFascist (31570 posts) - - Show Bio

How does one's speed surpass the concept of distance?

If he thinks about punching you, then he already has.

#12 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

Universe busting showings? No. Not because he can't, but because he has no reason to bust a universe. What he has though is the power of another character that created an infinite multiverse with higher levels of existence, a one-shot sword that would make Hakai look like genin level jutsu, a barrier that can block almost any form of magic attack (and he can extend the power of the barrier up to infinity), the ability to create, modify, and destroy concepts, and can fight with multiversal+ and high-multiversal beings and can even no sell their attacks.

#13 Posted by Tabbender (393 posts) - - Show Bio

Battler throws this useless piece away

#14 Posted by physicalculturi (73 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

Ty for info.

OT: The cat is out of his league imo seeing as he is casually large star to multi star up against someone who can go against multiversal threats.

#15 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: how is that any different from Hakai?

#16 Posted by savythegawd (150 posts) - - Show Bio

@god_vulcan: i mean reinhard's spear does it all the time

#17 Posted by EzraArcher (1161 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't know much about Battler but I heard hes multiversal to omniversal.

#18 Posted by Helloman (29755 posts) - - Show Bio

Battler wins.

#19 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Hakai able to deny and destroy concepts? Is Hakai unblockable, unavoidable, and will always reach the target? To get an idea, Battler's Golden Longsword is an evolved version of this:

#20 Posted by Red_Leader (907 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah but Beerus is stated to be a universe buster

#21 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

Whis: Ghost or not, there's nothing Beerus sama can't destroy"

Beerus even threatened to erase Whis in battle of gods.

#22 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

Hakai gives the win to beerus.

#23 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@elderelijah190:

. I hate baths.

You are covered in bomb soot.

It could contain mold.

Come on!

What if I say no?

Someone will say "Beers the Destroyer

is amazing, but pee-yew!"

and word will spread around.

Whis, I'm tired of your unfunny jokes.

I'll destroy you.

By the way, Whis, while I was asleep,

did Freeza leave Planet

Vegeta destroyed for me?

Yes, without a trace.

#24 Edited by Red_Leader (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@shenron007 said:

Is Hakai able to deny and destroy concepts? Is Hakai unblockable, unavoidable, and will always reach the target? To get an idea, Battler's Golden Longsword is an evolved version of this:

no vegeta punched through hakai against toppo

#25 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@red_leader: there is different levels of hakai, nice try.

it is not a weak point of hakai if vegeta negates it but rather an impressive feat for vegeta.

Beerus threatened to destroy Whis.

And Whis stated: that ghost or not there is nothing Beerus can't destroy.

#26 Posted by joshua755 (3887 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Ok I have to watch this show all the characters sounds cool and they from what I see here easily battle on a multiverse scale is when they cry any good

#27 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007:

Whis: Ghost or not, there's nothing Beerus sama can't destroy"

Then why he didn't destroy Zamasu? Was too lazy and thought of letting Zeno do it?

Beerus even threatened to erase Whis in battle of gods.

As far as I know, that's non-canon because of Super. And I also don't see how it would even help Beerus.

Hakai gives the win to beerus.

Battler took attacks from Featherine's Overlords Cats without even having his hair moved. Those Cats are on the level of Bernkastel, who can casually destroy dozens of multiverses. Battler's Endless 9 would make Hakai less dangerous than a gust of wind.

#28 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7:

Was said attack he tanked stated to be on the existence erasure level? Hakai doesn't just attack physically and spiritually,it erases said tier it touches from existence.

#29 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Ok I have to watch this show all the characters sounds cool and they from what I see here easily battle on a multiverse scale is when they cry any good

DON'T.WATCH.THE.ANIME.

At least in Umineko's case, the anime is a disgrace and IT NEVER HAPPENED, no matter what people are saying. The Visual Novel and the manga though, those are a completely different story. The VN is regarded by many to be one of the best in the entire medium and the closest one to an actual book. The only problem with the VN is that is very long (100-150 hours), and you need a patch because the original art (or the steam version artwork) aren't that good, and the patch also adds voices which is cool.

The manga is also good, is canon, and it completes the VN (not that the VN isn't completed, but the manga makes somethings clearer). It's also shorter, having only a couple hundred chapters in total.

No matter what you peek, keep in mind that Umineko is a murder-mystery, not a battle fantasy like DBZ. There are multiversal destructions and the likes, but that isn't the focus. Oh, and Umi is very meta, like, very.

For Higurashi (Umineko is a spiritual sequel to it, both take place in the same "universe"), you can watch the anime, but the VN and manga are still way better (the anime is a gore fest, while the manga and VN are more psychological horror).

#30 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: i don't care what you consider non canon as battle of gods is part of the db verse i don't see a source of akira toriyama saying battle of gods is not part of db verse.

Also the canonity of the umineko verse it self questionable?

game came first?

novel after?

anime next?

yet Manga is considered canon?

why you disregarding anime is it because it doesn't contain any impresive feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
#31 Posted by deactivated-5b728068f211c (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a mismatch.

#32 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: Visual novel and manga are both canon by the author.

why you disregarding anime is it because it doesn't contain any impresive feats?

The anime is considered by many to be poorly adapted. It also only adapted the early arcs which barely has any fighting and it isn't even a fighting genre in the first place.

#33 Edited by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me feats / clips of the umeniko verse or i will just consider it wank and statements.

#34 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007:I already posted some vids and feats for those who don't know him

#35 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007:

No, I'm disregarding the anime because is a bad adaptation, only adapts half of the source material, and it's full of plot holes, dumbed down characters (many with almost no development), and shitty animation.

For Umineko, both the visual novel and manga are canon. Ryukishi07, the author, stated it.

#36 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: So as i thought anime is featless and a novel is just statements.

show me clips from the anime not a boring novel read through lol.

So they are lacking in the on panel feats departement but have some impressive statements backing them?

Manga might be considered canon, but it didn't come first so i will disregard it.

#37 Edited by Marshall_Long (5648 posts) - - Show Bio

Seems like a mismatch

#38 Posted by ElderElijah190 (2035 posts) - - Show Bio
#39 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: dude, ur not making any sense. If we go by your logic then dragonball z should be disregarded since the original dragonball series came first. In total, there are 8 arcs of umineko and the anime only adapted a few of them. It's not a fighting genre. Battler's feats aren't shown until Arc 5 to 8 and the anime never reached those parts. Furthermore, the visual novel describe and shows what's currently happening on-screen. That's not something you can disregard.

#40 Posted by joshua755 (3887 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: Thanks man this got me even more interested did not any of that will definitely check it out

#41 Edited by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: DB is the original work and it has all the DBZ Concepts except filler.

So Which meduim came first regarding umeniko?

And who is the original creator of the show

what is considered canon in umeniko?

by canon i mean only input from original author.

for example db manga is akira toriyama

and for superman it is Jerry Siegel,

#42 Posted by Theorder14 (2911 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: I've already told you what is considered canon. Both the visual novel and manga released in 2007 and the one and only creator is Ryukishi. The anime was released two years later 2009. I don't understand why ur trying to insist it isn't canon.

Yes, it was already stated that manga is canon. Author is Ryukishi.

#43 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:

This is a masive missmatch, and not in Beerus favor. Hakai is useless, Battler tanked attacks from multiversal busters without any effort. In defense Beerus isn't that well either, Battler's Golden Longsword is a instakill weapon that erases the target on a conceptual level, so one attack and Beerus is erased from existence.

#44 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

Show me feats / clips of the umeniko verse or i will just consider it wank and statements.

He has the same power source (and he's actually more powerful) as Beatrice. Beatrice created an infinite multiverse:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4

Witches (and Sorcerers in Battler case), can easily create concepts

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

And they, including Battler, also can destroy those concepts, as I've already posted

@ovy7 said:

Battler no sold the attacks of Featherine's Overlord Cats:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7Gallery image 8Gallery image 9

His punch reminded Bernkastel about the concept of pain, and made her throw up (3:50 - 9:05):

Loading Video...

This is to note because, in her fight with Lambdadelta in the City of Books, Bern and Lambda were causing numerous Big Bangs and Big Crunches, who were powerful enough to destroy books:

No Caption Provided

The City of Book is a higher reality were each book equal to a multiverse:

Battler's speed surpassed the concept of distance:

No Caption Provided

#45 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

@theorder14: DB is the original work and it has all the DBZ Concepts except filler.

So Which meduim came first regarding umeniko?

And who is the original creator of the show

what is considered canon in umeniko?

for example db manga is akira toriyama

and for superman it is Jerry Siegel,

The original creator and author stated that both are canon. What is so hard to understand?

#46 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: which meduim came first manga novel or game?

#47 Edited by thelocust619 (7854 posts) - - Show Bio

@shenron007: Canonocity isn't subjective, man. There is no "for me".

#48 Posted by ovy7 (2912 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: which meduim came first manga novel or game?

Game/Novel -> Manga -> Anime

Does it really matter when the author/original creator stated that both the novel and the manga are canon?

#49 Posted by DemonGod_PABLO (1646 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m not understanding. I’m seeing manga scans mixed with video game quotes. And how can surpass the concept of distance? Wouldn’t that just means he is omnipresent?

#50 Posted by Shenron007 (2110 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7: yep it does matter to me cause canon means original work.

Which in this case for umeniko is the game or novel? So game came out before novel?

I am just doing what many on the vine do with the dragonball verse, when they state that the anime isn't canon, and the manga is canon because it came first. Or they say it didn't happen in the manga so it don't count.

funny how down players set such rules on db verse, while giving other verses a pass. It seems dragonball verse is the only verse that gets attacked like that.

While Akira toriyama considers all officail work of dragonball regardelles of meduim canon to db verse.

you are doing the same thing when you state:

Ryukishi considers The Novel and Manga canon when in actual the Game came first?

So he don't consider Anime canon?

And since there isn't any impressive on panel anime feats, most in the vine will disregard anything from the games , novels and Manga just as statements and vague or just a since it looks small on panel it has to be a moon

sized infinite multiverse lol.