Longshot

the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the creator

Although I think that DD is superior physically and in fighting style to the other 2, Longshot's luck factor is in this case the X factor. It could allow him to obtain the win. He has in the past been beaten by other fighters, even with his luck factor but it is an unknown factor.

Without the luck DD would win. With it, Longshot would win (I am ruling out the fact that KO'ing DD is an evil act as it is self preservation and so Longshots luck won't backfire).

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Octagon Freak

The_Creator says:

"Although I think that DD is superior physically and in fighting style to the other 2, Longshot's luck factor is in this case the X factor. It could allow him to obtain the win. He has in the past been beaten by other fighters, even with his luck factor but it is an unknown factor. Without the luck DD would win. With it, Longshot would win (I am ruling out the fact that KO'ing DD is an evil act as it is self preservation and so Longshots luck won't backfire)."

Yeah, I agree. Longshot wins this unless he walks under a ladder or spills salt or something.

ChaosBlazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By ChaosBlazer

@Sling Shot said:

Longshot