Loki's Asgardian army vs THE NEW AVENGERS

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HarryNorine

Scenario taken from Avenger's "what if....". Loki has taken over earth and all of the original Avengers are dead except for Captain America. Nick Fury calls in Captain Marvel, who returns to Earth to help, and revives captain america from his icy slumber. Peter Parker is later recruited, alongside quicksilver, scarlet witch and pepper potts. How far does the team get?

No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

new avengers

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven’t watched that episode of What If yet. I gotta watch that before I answer

HarryNorine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catman5 said:

Haven’t watched that episode of What If yet. I gotta watch that before I answer

basically this scenario. All the avengers are dead and Loki takes over earth.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for jedisympathiz3r
JediSympathiz3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol solos

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol Danvers stomps.

Wanda stomps, if is as strong as her sacred timeline version.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I feel like they nerfed the ice box thingy. In the movie didn't it freeze like a country immediately

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki can fight carol physically for like a hot minute maybe cause he scales to Thor and his dura is good but she still overwhelms him. The win is almost entirely carol and Wanda though. Asgardians are strong enough and good enough to take down the rest of the team. Cap should lose to a couple asgardians alone. Spidey to like 4. Potts to the Warriors three for sure. But full power carol they have no counter for. Even with the icebox.

So new avengers purely because of Carol

Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki outskills all of them, and will all know skill in fiction is more useful than physical strength therefore Loki stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-61762a22bedaa
deactivated-61762a22bedaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol Danvers stomps.

WizardKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Captain Marvel solos.

StahlMaulTall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So King Loki has Odin’s spear and the Casket of Ancient Winters, Lady Sif and the Warriors Three, the Destroyer armor, 10,000 Asgardian warriors, a fleet of skiffs from Thor: The Dark World, and Heimdall manning the Bifrost for tactical retreats/ambushes.

I think if Loki uses his illusions combined with the skiff fleet to distract Captain Marvel, the rest of the army should be able to handle the New Avengers. The Destroyer should be able to blast Pepper out of the sky similar to Vision taking down Rhodey in Civil War: it’s energy beam is far more destructive than Vision’s and Pepper lacks the physicals to tank the beam or destroy the armor’s head.

Lady Sif and the Warriors Three are too much for Cap and Quicksilver to handle: Pietro slugged Cap right in the face at full speed and Steve got back up, plus Steve also took the blindside hit in Sokovia and landed on his feet more surprised than hurt. The four Asgardians have better physicals than Cap so, while they might not be able to tag him, they can tank Pietro’s hits until he gets tired and then it’s over.

Spider-Man can be overwhelmed by large number of enemies swarming him, like when the Outriders had him pinned in Endgame after he activates the Instant Kill. 10,000 Asgardians is a lot of enemies to fight and Peter doesn’t get the Iron Spider’s extra arms or the suit’s superior defenses to help deal with multiple enemies at once. Peter puts up a good fight but that many swords and spears coming his way eventually cuts him down.

Assuming we’re using Age of Ultron Wanda, she gets overwhelmed along with Spider-Man. She has range and shields but she’s nowhere near as powerful as her Infinity War/Endgame self. The only way Wanda can turn the tide is if she uses her mass mind control ability to turn the Asgardians against Loki, but that would leave her exposed, especially if Heimdall sees her from the safety of Asgard. One shot from a skiff or the Destroyer ends that plan in seconds.

As for dealing with Captain Marvel, I don’t think Loki has anything in his arsenal to put her down permanently. The only move I can think of is Loki freezing Carol with the Casket and Heimdall beaming her away with the Bifrost while she’s temporarily incapacitated. Of course, Carol can just travel back to Earth after dealing with Heimdall, so I have to call it for the New Avengers, even if she’s the only one left standing.

CatMan5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xverify said:
@crclopezos said:

Carol Danvers stomps.

Avatar image for deactivated-644c7202b7524
deactivated-644c7202b7524

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After of What if?.

Avengers stomps.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By destinyman75

Avengers die. Destroyer>>> carol she cant keep it down. Wanda is a problem but Loki would freeze her after an Illusion. The rest Just die to numbers

Loki reigns long on Midgard