Loki/Klarion/Spawn/Ghost Rider vs Thanos and Darkseid Who wins?!?!?!

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Loki/Klarion/Spawn/Ghost Rider vs Thanos and Darkseid Who wins?!?!?! (10 votes)

Loki/Klarion/Spawn/Ghost Rider easily wins 60%
Loki/Klarion/Spawn/Ghost Rider barely wins 20%
Thanos and Darkseid barely wins 0%
Thanos and Darkseid easily wins 10%
Could go either way/stalemate 10%

Loki, Klarion, Spawn, and Ghost Rider

Avengers #9 Marvel Battle Lines Variant Cover - Loki by Sujin Jo * | Marvel  comics wallpaper, Loki marvel, Loki artKlarion with Teekl by Phil Cho #PhilCho #KlariontheWitchBoy #Klarion  #KlarionBleak #WitchWorld #Teekl | Superhero art, Klarion the witch boy,  Superhero charactersIphone Spawn Wallpaper Hd - 1280x2120 - Download HD Wallpaper - WallpaperTipHD wallpaper: Ghost Rider, Harley-Davidson, fire | Wallpaper Flare

Thanos and Darkseid

Darkseid Wallpapers - Wallpaper CaveThanos-Phone-Wallpaper - Android Red | Marvel comics art, Marvel villains,  Marvel superheroes

Rules

• Spawn is Hell King version, Ghost Rider is Zarathos Rider, Loki is composite standard, Klarion is composite standard. Thanos is 616 setting and Darkseid is both new52 and pre 52 version as well
  • Random Encounter for both sides
  • Standard gear for both sides; Loki gets Norn Stones, The Firesword, and The Odin Ring
  • No jobbing for either side
  • No In fighting for either side
  • No BFR for either side
  • No outside interference
  • Win by Death; Thanos can be killed

Round 1 - No prep

Round 2 - 3 days prep

Round 3 - 3 months prep

Environment - both sides start 1 mile apart

Hong Kong, China Wallpapers HD / Desktop and Mobile Backgrounds

• 
jwwprod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Thanos and Darkseid should win.

Avatar image for windshieldwiper
Windshieldwiper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell King Spawn IIRC could take Darkseid 1 vs 1, but since its no jobbing I'm not sure

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Thanos and Darkseid stomp hard.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@ouroborik: Why do Thanos and Darkseid stomp? :)

None of the opponents really compare to them, IMO.

Loki is powerful but he could never do the same kind of things that Thanos has done like fighting Odin for 10+ pages without going down. Similarly, Darkseid has matter manipulation/reality-warping feats on the same tier as Loki but is undeniably much stronger, more durable and faster.

I haven't read much stuff with Klarion but I always considered him a mid-tier on an average situation, needing prep to go above that.

Spawn is weird but as far as I know without amps like being God Spawn or an Hell King, he also doesn't come close to the teambuster tier. His rivals in power like Angela and the Violator are basically mid-tiers.

Ghost Rider is the only one here whose power can give either Thanos or Darkseid some trouble, but both of them have fought and defeated similar beings quite casually.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ouroborik: I made him Hell King Spawn :) I gave Ghost Rider Zarathos as well :) so its Hell King Spawn and Zarathos Ghost Rider with Loki with items ( he has odin ring, norn stones, and sword ) along with Klarion is suppose to be around or between Classic Fate's and Nabu's power levels :)

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know Klarion, but team should win without him. Loki and this version of Spawn should at least keep Darkseid busy while Zarathos kills Thanos...then Spawn and Zarathos kill Darkseid.

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce: So you think Hell King Spawn and Ghost Rider Zarathos are the MVPs?

Six-Deuce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@swa2point0: Yes indeed. Zarathos is clearly a tier above Thanos (Darkseid as well but that involves the DC to Marvel currency exchange rate argument) and would certainly defeat him in a 1v1. Skipping the argument of Hell King Spawn vs Darkseid.....I simply say that at a minimum, Spawn + Loki can hang with Darkseid long enough to make this a 3v1. (Again, I am ignoring the character I am totally ignorant of.)

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@six-deuce:I didnt know Zarathos was a tier above Thanos. From the arguments I've seen Hell King Spawn is equal to Zarathos as well. Alright though ill have to make another thread using these boys haha

Zyrathok1978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely team 1, there is way too much magical powers and abilities for thanos and darkseid to compete with.