comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By comic_book_fan

jean might beat him xavier beats him decisively

and thats even if we cont loki's 2 skyfather feats xavier has effected galactus and beat ego who are more powerful than odin and was able to fight dark phoenix who again far more powerful than odin and he has gotten atleast 2 upgrades since then

HukO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a non jobbing loki beats them one on one

but 2vs1 he gets stomped

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Loki gets classic feats, then Loki. Professor X was laughed off by someone who can't even affect Loki (Enchantress).

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Loki gets classic feats, then Loki. Professor X was laughed off by someone who can't even affect Loki (Enchantress).

when was this enchantress fight i keep hearing about

because if it's this one xavier got what he wanted from her mind before she noticed lol and then she kicked him out but  he didn't even try anymore because he already got what he wanted  and xavier has had upgrades and beaten more powerful minds since then so nice try but this doesn't really prove anything  except magic can push out an unmotivated xavier  and asgaurdians  are arrogant  lol
because if it's this one xavier got what he wanted from her mind before she noticed lol and then she kicked him out but he didn't even try anymore because he already got what he wanted and xavier has had upgrades and beaten more powerful minds since then so nice try but this doesn't really prove anything except magic can push out an unmotivated xavier and asgaurdians are arrogant lol

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am not sure, but i get the impression that Xavier and Jean have better high ends. They also have more experience battling more powerful cosmic entities with TP like the Phoenix Force.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm.

I think Classic Loki has fought Odin with Tp. Don't know where current loki stands (since he's a different version of himself now). I think Emma frost and patch (fusion of Emma and Wolverine) used telepathy on him in infinity wars

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

These people can all pull majority wins on him if it’s pure TP. Otherwise Loki probably one shots them all at once

Jean 10/10, she’s better at everything except range

Xavier 9/10, better at everything except range

Cassandra 9/10, she’s inconsistent, but she’s a peer to Xavier so same reasoning

Emma 8/10, due to skill because Loki has a lot more raw power and range

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Punyaamrit
WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

when was this enchantress fight i keep hearing about

because if it's this one xavier got what he wanted from her mind before she noticed lol and then she kicked him out but he didn't even try anymore because he already got what he wanted and xavier has had upgrades and beaten more powerful minds since then so nice try but this doesn't really prove anything except magic can push out an unmotivated xavier and asgaurdians are arrogant lol

Xavier got what he needed from everyone else, not her. Then she kicked him out and sealed literally the entire group of villain's minds from his power. It paints her as far above him.

Doesn't help that she also easily controlled Red Onslaught. And unless it changed, her powers don't even affect (classic) Loki in the slightest. Putting Loki's TP Defense far above Xavier's strongest form.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit: I was just mentioning mutant telepaths I thought could beat him in a 1v1 scenario with only TP available

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: she didn't use telepathy on onslaught she used seduction magic a completely diffrent thing how does that prove she is a more powerful telepath of course loki can resist her magic with magic he is the god of magic but he isn't the god of telepathy it's an entirely different kind of attack and red onslaught isn't xavier it's redskull using xaviers powers he has no where near the skill experience or will that charles has.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: she didn't use telepathy on onslaught she used seduction magic a completely diffrent thing how does that prove she is a more powerful telepath of course loki can resist her magic with magic he is the god of magic but he isn't the god of telepathy it's an entirely different kind of attack and red onslaught isn't xavier it's redskull using xaviers powers he has no where near the skill experience or will that charles has.

thor is immune to enchantress seduction too but xavier can put him to sleep with a gesture

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan:

she didn't use telepathy on onslaught she used seduction magic a completely diffrent thing how does that prove she is a more powerful telepath of course loki can resist her magic with magic he is the god of magic but he isn't the god of telepathy it's an entirely different kind of attack

That is wrong, Loku and other mages use their magic just like TP for same effects, so it is same, it counts as same, basicly how we assume Genjitsu is telepathy, otherwise Odin himslef also uses Magic for same effects as TP, so you could say that resisting his magic is not eanguh to prove Charles cannot beat you that is wrong, Loki uses magic to affect mind, just like Charles uses psioconic energy to do literally same thing, so while menas are difirent results are same , effects are same, if you can resist one you can resist another, both are TP just thurgh difirret means

definition of TP is the ability to affect the mind, which Loki does

no iam not saying magical based telepathy doesn't count iam saying she used a seduction spell rather than using telepathy on onslaught it's a diffrent kind of spell and attack .

and red onslaught isn't xavier it's redskull using xaviers powers he has no where near the skill experience or will that charles has.

But he is just as powerful and doing that to him shows how strong her TP i

she didn't use tp she used a seduction spell and experience and knowing how to use said power matters in a telepathic battle

thor is immune to enchantress seduction too but xavier can put him to sleep with a gesture

Thor TP resistance is inconsistent, he has some good TP feats that should suggest he can tank Charles just fine but he also has some low-end ones like when Charles put him to sleep, so that does not prove she is superior

most recent showings say xavier can shut him down but enchantress still can't effect himwith her charm magic because they are diffrent kinds of attack.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I’ve never seen any impressive TP feats from Odin. Care to enlighten me?

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: okay then I agree. Thanks for giving me feats instead of just mocking me like most others do when I ask for Odin’s TP feats (because I have asked before). I appreciate it

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By comic_book_fan

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan:

no iam not saying magical based telepathy doesn't count iam saying she used a seduction spell rather than using telepathy on onslaught it's a diffrent kind of spell and attack .

But that is her TP, she uses her magic, her spells for same effects as Charles uses psiconic energy, same is with Odin and Loki, but if you can resist plenary telepath( Charles) then you can also resist plenary magically based Telepath, but she was just too powerful, her TP was more powerful

gambit has charm powers they are psionic in nature but they are not telepathy enchantress used her kiss which psionic and effects the mind but it's not telepathic you get what iam saying her charm powers is closer to gambit's charm power but it's not telepathy loki and odin were using telepathy but enchantress wasn't when she effect onslaught she was in your first scan but she wasn't against red onslaught it was a different power.

she didn't use tp she used a seduction spell and experience and knowing how to use said power matters in a telepathic battle

But as i said that is TP, just thrugh difirnet means, TP by definition is the power to affect mind which she does, when Odin controlled planet he also used spell, but that is their TP, it is magic-based, but it is still TP, as i siad if we ignored this we could say that Sasuke one-shots Odin and Charles since he uses charka instead of magic or psionic energy, but no, they are all just TP thrugh difirnet means, and yes skill does not matter but power is still a most important thing and she easily went past his defenses and controlled him, that shows her TP is above Charles and that counters Thor example, so we have 2 examples of her being shown to be above Charles

you understand what enchantress used on onslaught was the equivalent to naruto's sexy jutsu or what ever it's called it's different from telepathy or the telepathy like naruto attacks right

1.When she called his power joke and kicked him out and sealed literally the entire group of villain's minds from his power

this is valid great display of telepathic defense but it's old and he had already got what he needed so he didn't push the issue we don't know what would have happened if he doubled down and xavier is more powerful now.

2. when she controlled somone with his powers

a completely different person with his powers who is in no way as familiar with his powers and under completely different means not really that helpful here

and only thing that contradicts it is Thor resisting her but Charles putting him to sleep, so thor example is inconsistent

no it's not because thor is resisting a completely different power am i getting through to you at all she is using lust magic like poison ivy's kiss she is controlling minds but it's not telepathy enchantress has telepathy but she didn't control onslaught with it she controlled him with magic kiss which is controlling but completely different from telepathy

most recent showings say xavier can shut him down but enchantress still can't effect him with her charm magic because they are different kinds of attack.

Thor resisting her was not recent but very old classic shoving, so not quite, and it was never said that reason for him resisting this and falling that is that they are difirnet kinds of attacks, they are not, they use difirnet means for the same results, this is just inconsistency, as i said Thor has some good TP feats, like tanking mind gem amped Emma who should be above Charles, but also some bad ones, him resisting her was just inconsistency

he has resisted her many times i don't even read thor or avengers very often but i know she did tried again as recent as like 2003

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@emmafrostxmen: He mached Galactus in TP fight like equal/ near equal, casually mind-controlled evreyone on earth with a gesture, including Charles, Emma Frost, DR strange( who is far superior telepath than Charles and Emma combined, guy, beat Umar in her own dimension in TP fight and no solled mind gem ) he did that effortlesly and Loki held his own agisnt him in serious TP fight, that should be enough.

galactus was weak near death then thor was able to hurt him in that fight

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Loki loses against these two.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan:

galactus was weak near death then thor was able to hurt him in that fight

Really? I remember that Galactus being well-fed, Odin knocking him out knocked himself out as well so Thor example sounds like PIS, can you show me when was it siad that he was starving?

odin and didn't do any better than xavier telepathically odin does headbutt him and knock him down but it sends odin into odin sleep

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

and eggo fought galactus to a draw and recently hela and thanos was helpless against him and xavier put him into a coma

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan: Odin was maching him for more than Charles did, both were evenly matched, Galactus was clearly in a great pain so yeah he did do much better, Odin is portrayed as near equal to Galactus, and as i said Charles had help from what i remember

no odin was in tears from the strain and galactus was mocking him thats why he got pissed and headbutted galactus

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@comic_book_fan: Galan was in great pain as well, Galactus did not mock him, Odin siad get out of my head world eater, and Galactus said you first and then Odin decided to end it with a headbutt

you really are a hardcore loki supporter aren't you?

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@punyaamrit: I think that he is prety underrated chracter, at his best and without jobbing he is prety powerful, but i do not think of him as anything more than team buster because of his magic, DR Strane is still overall more powerful for example

yeah many people who don't know loki take him as the mcu version i really hate that

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just remembered a good feat. He put Dr Strange in an illusion that the elder gods/vishanti made loki the sorcerer Supreme and made him think they stripped strange of his powers. Seeing how Dr Strange is a powerful telepath and in his weakened Form was able to gather dreams from 3 billion minds, Fooling him with illusions is a great feat.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By EmmaFrostXmen

@eredin12: I’m convinced Loki wins because he was able to stalemate someone (Odin) who was capable of controlling everyone on earth at once (Jean, Xavier, and Emma included)

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

didn't loki also played with norman osborn's psyche which something shaman nate struggled to do?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's for all intents and purposes....telepathy.

And Red Onslaught is stronger than Xavier.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: I always wondered why red onslaught is supposed to be stronger than Xavier. It's Red skull with parts of Xaviers brain grafted to his brain.

The power jump doesn't make sense. At least 90s onslaught was Xavier +Nate grey +Franklin Richards

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

didn't loki also played with norman osborn's psyche which something shaman nate struggled to do?

Osborn was emotionally unstable anyway, openly breaking during meetings and wearing his Green Goblin mask in the toilet for hours.

Being able to do something like that with subtle comments and illusions is easy.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyaamrit said:

Osborn was emotionally unstable anyway, openly breaking during meetings and wearing his Green Goblin mask in the toilet for hours.

Being able to do something like that with subtle comments and illusions is easy.

so why did nate struggle with osborn?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@professorrespect said:
@punyaamrit said:

so why did nate struggle with osborn?

Why would I know without the context that's inevitably there? Prob Nate being fodder again.