Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By oceanmaster21

Bloodlust is on

Random Encounter

The Team Killed Louis Lane. And Superman is sundiped for a whole day.

battle is on the moon

who wins and why.

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Loki seems like the wildcard but just counting the other 3, I'd put my bet on Superman

Avatar image for Oreoassassin421
OreoAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By OreoAssassin

Superman

EDIT: Team. This is New 52 Supes, whoops

mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Bolt, Blue Marvel and Loki team

reaverlation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave opinion?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki turns him into snow

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By juiceboks  Moderator

Take off Loki, too much of a wildcard to deal with.

Avatar image for xxedward_kenwayxx
XxEdward_KenwayXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm assuming superman is bloodlusted? Since they killed Lois? And assuming that would enrage him, I'm guessing this is pre 52 supes? In any case I think Superman takes this.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By BeaconofStrength

Team. Loki is pretty beastly, even without prep.

Experio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Experio

Team. And has New 52 Superman sun-dipped yet?

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 thedailybagel  Moderator

One day of Sundipping? Superman takes this.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

Avatar image for captainmarvelthunder
CaptainMarvelThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably the team. Loki's magic and Black Bolt sonic attacks would be too much I think. Don't know what a sun dip does for new 52 Supes though.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is pre 52 Superman

OkRaider88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By OkRaider88

@oceanmaster21 Were you looking to compare who wins a slugfest? Superman, with your OP buff, is going to be thousands of times more powerful than normal so this should be a Super-Stomp right? But.... everyone is bloodlusted, including Loki and Blue Marvel, so.. I vote the Team. Loki is bloodlusted. An evil god of magic, with no morals, wants Superman dead, and with no PIS or plot devices around to stop him he goes back in time and nudges Superman's ship away from earth when supes is still a baby. Done. Loki wins. For that tactic, look no further than the last few issues of Loki: Agent of Asgard, where the evil Loki goes back in time to mess with Odin as a boy. And this isn't the first time Loki has tried this gag on someone. Remove Loki and the sundip, and then this becomes a more interesting debate. Here are the scans of Loki effortlessly going back in time to mess with the young Odin....

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

should I really move loki and the sundiped

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

would blackbolt overload supes senses?

HAMMER_OF_J2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman isn't the brightest crayon in the box so loki would probably be able to trick him into thinking one of his clones were him. Plus superman is vulnerable to magicked so loki can turn him into a fish, fry him and eat him with some hot sauce

dorukesin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Loki turns him into snow

clark takes his head before he realizes

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki, Blackbolt, or Blue Marvel could possibly solo. Together it's a huge stomp.

Apocalypse3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki, Blackbolt, or Blue Marvel could possibly solo. Together it's a huge stomp.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oceanmaster21
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#26  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Morals off Clark fazes their brains out.

Night4345

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Speedblitzes their heads off

DARK_PASSENGER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@experio: sort of. Apollo blasted him with a solar blast. Which Supes counters with saying something along the lines of "you blasted ME with sunlight?" And proceeds to beat the breaks off the sun god. Then he feels almost too amped up and flies around the earth like 300(I think) times very fast.

comicninjax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOKI turns him into chicken which he eats with the others than they take a big dump with their ass facing each others ass. the dumps form a pile of dump and blue marvel hits it with anti matter energy and destroys it then they fly away laughing at the mortal who thought speed and strength mattered to a bloodlusted loki or an antimatter reactor like BM who if he wanted to could not be touched by any matter as long as his shields are up. you guys are crazy when you have anyone beating loki with speed and strength specially a blood lusted loki and as for BM how is supes going to kill him if he has an anti matter shield up? is superman not made up of matter anymore?

XiiX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ends in sex(on the moon).

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FukYouRenchamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By FukYouRenchamp

said:

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#33  Edited By Lvenger

No one's soloing Superman here when all of them probably lose to him individually. Together the entire team stomps Clark in an unfair match up, that much is abundantly clear. But even Loki has no counter for the speed blitz. With prep, he could beat Clark, I definitely don't deny that. But in a random encounter, Loki still can't answer for Superman's superior physicals and speed.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bones309

@lvenger said:

No one's soloing Superman here when all of them probably lose to him individually. Together the entire team stomps Clark in an unfair match up, that much is abundantly clear. But even Loki has no counter for the speed blitz. With prep, he could beat Clark, I definitely don't deny that. But in a random encounter, Loki still can't answer for Superman's superior physicals and speed.

He does and he doesn't…Loki has tricks that'd make Superman's speed useless but if he were hit before he knows what's going on..you have an argument. It all comes down to not so much prep. but if they're taken completely by surprise.

mikep12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman blitzes there heads off.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309: I've never seen Loki pull any speed limiting spells out straight away though. It depends if Loki can pull off a serious spell before Superman blitzes Loki.

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is going to get murdered here.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Bones309

@lvenger said:

@bones309: I've never seen Loki pull any speed limiting spells out straight away though. It depends if Loki can pull off a serious spell before Superman blitzes Loki.

I don't know that he has to limit Superman's speed, only fight in in astral form or some other trick.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-59dbfb60c4f7c
deactivated-59dbfb60c4f7c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why does the team have so many powerhouses? I mean Blue Marvel, Black Bolt or Red She-Hulk could do some damage alone. But Here's how I see it going down. Superman identifies Loki as being magic based and tries to take him out quickly, but Blue Marvel sees this coming and intercepts him at lighting speed. They engage in a physical combat for sometime until Blue Marvel leads Superman to Black Bolt where Black Bolt proceeds to do his thing with should disorient Superman enough for both Red She-Hulk and Blue Marvel to restrain him, so that Loki can cast some long-winded but albeit super powerful spelled from the nether dimension. Now this wouldn't kill the sunbathed Superman but would weaken him enough so the team could then pummel him into paste. At least that is how I see it going down. The battle could also go Superman uses his heat vision on Loki thus killing him and then crushes Black Bolt's skull in his hands, snaps Red She-Hulks neck, and then proceeds to battle Blue Marvel to a stalemate. Either way it would be cool to see.

robertloucksjr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loki once drained the gamma radiation from Hulk and changed him to Banner. Could he drain the solar battery that is Superman?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bones309 said:

@lvenger said:

I don't know that he has to limit Superman's speed, only fight in in astral form or some other trick.

No Caption Provided

From the looks of that scan, it only seems his astral form is leaving his physical body. That would leave his body open to utter destruction from Superman without Loki to defend himself.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

From the looks of that scan, it only seems his astral form is leaving his physical body. That would leave his body open to utter destruction from Superman without Loki to defend himself.

While unusuable in a random encounter i think the idea is to have Loki's Astral self do a battle with Superman as opposed to his physical self for a victory.

Astral self is still capable of mystical attack and to some extent telepathy (i recall him linking people's mind although i cant recall an instance where he has actually used telepathy offensively in an astral form).

In a random encounter, once you take a holistic view of Loki as a character, he has never been much of a threat to someone like Thor, Wonder Man or anyone on this tier.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Lvenger

@killemall: But that doesn't account for Loki's body being unprotected. All Superman would have to do is find the body and then it's night night for Loki. Also I don't recall Loki fighting solely in his Astral self many times. Though you are the guy that claims to have read every solo Thor appearance to date so you probably outrank me on that kind of knowledge.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Killemall

@lvenger said:

@killemall: But that doesn't account for Loki's body being unprotected.

Destroying Loki body wouldnt affect his astral self though, apart from stranding Loki forever in the Astral plane.

All Superman would have to do is find the body and then it's night night for Loki.

Physical body yes, astral body not so much..

. Also I don't recall Loki fighting solely in his Astral self many times.

There are fair few number of time Loki has done so, but like i said again, its not something really usable in a random encounter. I would just bringing up how the technique would stop Superman from getting the better of Loki using pure speed alone.

Loki has fought entirely on Astral plane against Vhizir, Dr. Strange, Karnellia to name a few, but every of this instance involves prep to some degree. He never just jumped out of a physical body to go toe to toe with someone with Astral form.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killemall: All right, maybe he wouldn't be affected astrally but it doesn't sound like he can do much from the Astral Form.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Bones309

@lvenger said:

@killemall: But that doesn't account for Loki's body being unprotected. All Superman would have to do is find the body and then it's night night for Loki. Also I don't recall Loki fighting solely in his Astral self many times. Though you are the guy that claims to have read every solo Thor appearance to date so you probably outrank me on that kind of knowledge.

His body could be in another realm or be protected by an illusion, force field, etc. I'm not sure that doing anything to his body while in this state will matter either. I've seen him fight in this form, how common it would be…I don't know. This is just one option I tossed out, Loki has a ton of tricks.IIllusions, creating foes for Superman to fight, etc. He may be able to cast a spell on Clack while safely in a realm that he has no personal way of getting to or knowing about.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Lvenger

@bones309: Given that Superman has seen through illusions such as those created by Sensor Girl, he should be able to see through Loki's illusions too.

No Caption Provided

warlock360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is gonna lay down some hurt

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@bones309: Given that Superman has seen through illusions such as those created by Sensor Girl, he should be able to see through Loki's illusions too.

No Caption Provided

Considering Loki has fooled Odin level beings…like Odin and Surtur I have my doubts. Especially since his illusions are magic. Not Superman's strong suit.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lvenger said:

@killemall: All right, maybe he wouldn't be affected astrally but it doesn't sound like he can do much from the Astral Form.

He is still capable of using magic bolts though, perhaps that would work. He did hold his own against Dr. Strange back in the day (and before someone says classic Strange was godlike, this was before his ascension as Sorcerer Supreme w).