Lokhir Fellheart Vs. Celebrimbor (SoM/SoW)

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 70

The Kraken Lord against the Bright Lord. Battle of the corrupted, ruthless Elves. Which one is deadliest!?

Fight is at the Trident (where Robert and Rhaegar fought)

No Caption Provided

Vs.

No Caption Provided

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Celebrimbor easily.

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noah_ouellette: Doubt it will be easy, if only because Lokhir has some pretty OP regen.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shroudofsorrow: Could see Lokhir being his match in skill, but Celebrimbor has alot of hax/abilities that would make me favour him in a direct fight. Lokhir's only chance is his regeneration

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I'm just a little surprised. I honestly expected you to favor the Warhammer character again XD

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: I'm just a little surprised. I honestly expected you to favor the Warhammer character again XD

Well I try to be unbiased xD. And its especially hard since I hate SoM/SoW with the same passion i hate GoW 1-3. But Celebrimbor does have a ton of abilities to give him an advantage here

though again, due to regen Lokhir probably could pull of a win depending

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

Well I try to be unbiased xD. And its especially hard since I hate SoM/SoW with the same passion i hate GoW 1-3. But Celebrimbor does have a ton of abilities to give him an advantage here

Shadow of War is one of my favorite video games of all time. Hardly worthy of being "hated with a passion". Something like Aragorn's Quest deserves that better I'd say (one of the Top 10 worst Middle-Earth games in my view, maybe even Top 5).

And it was less you're being a fan and more that WHF characters seem to be favored in wins over non-WHF a lot. Also, I personally consider Geralt and Ciri to be roughly Lokhir level, and put SoM/SoW protagonists (Talion, Celebrimbor, and Eltariel), to also be on that level. Yet the general consensus with Lokhir and Luthor Vs. Geralt and Ciri is that the former win handily.

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth said:
@shroudofsorrow said:

Shadow of War is one of my favorite video games of all time. Hardly worthy of being "hated with a passion". Something like Aragorn's Quest deserves that better I'd say (one of the Top 10 worst Middle-Earth games in my view, maybe even Top 5).

And it was less you're being a fan and more that WHF characters seem to be favored in wins over non-WHF a lot. Also, I personally consider Geralt and Ciri to be roughly Lokhir level, and put SoM/SoW protagonists (Talion, Celebrimbor, and Eltariel), to also be on that level. Yet the general consensus with Lokhir and Luthor Vs. Geralt and Ciri is that the former win handily.

I exaggerate xD. From all accounts it looks like a great game. The only reason I will never bother spending money on it is because the lore treatment is much too horrible for me (which is why i also compared it to GoW, which I also always disliked for its representation of the gods). And don't you go disrespecting Aragorn's quest, its a great game!

Can't really speak on Geralt/Ciri tbh. Celebrimbor I know since i know lotr lore/know SoW/SoM lore to a degree

shroudofsorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By shroudofsorrow

@cheth: Fair enough.

I myself am a lot less sensitive to lore changes. Remember that it's an AU, so it needn't be exactly the same as canon. And as for GoW, I mean, is Zeus being an egotistical prick and a crappy dad really so outrageous? XD

Cheth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cheth: Fair enough.

I myself am a lot less sensitive to lore changes. Remember that it's an AU, so it needn't be exactly the same as canon. And as for GoW, I mean, is Zeus being an egotistical prick and a crappy dad really so outrageous? XD

Oh no thats the one part they got right xD

Also I don't mind AUs, really SW Infinities for example. But for me there's a line between AU and just not being respectful/the same franchise anymore (unless its satire ofc)