• 176 results
#151 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio
@sungsam said:
@yasindermann said:
@caocao said:

Othinus isn´t even the most powerfull being in To Aru, but there is anonther problem that the gods above "her" concepts are nearly featless at this point.

Othinus get's massivly wanked, lol. Those billions phases are just normal complex universes.

I actually read a thread on an Anime forum where someone said that Othinus can solo all of Marvel except TOAA. It was insane.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/beyonder-vs-aleister-1720639/

''Othinus is on LT level''

''Aleister stomps pre-retcon Beyonder''

Should I say more?

#152 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: One question: Are the phases in to aru are representing dimensions?

#153 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say "yes", but why you ask? :D

https://toarumajutsunoindex.fandom.com/wiki/Phase

@sungsam said:
@yasindermann said:
@caocao said:

Othinus isn´t even the most powerfull being in To Aru, but there is anonther problem that the gods above "her" concepts are nearly featless at this point.

Othinus get's massivly wanked, lol. Those billions phases are just normal complex universes.

I actually read a thread on an Anime forum where someone said that Othinus can solo all of Marvel except TOAA. It was insane.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/battles-7/beyonder-vs-aleister-1720639/

''Othinus is on LT level''

''Aleister stomps pre-retcon Beyonder''

Should I say more?

Lol. What is that?

#154 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

VSBattles claims that To Aru's Multiverse is String Theory which is 10-Dimensional. Not sure if she scales to the whole Cosmology though. We should just make a thread of 10-D vs 10-D vs 10-D and be done with it.

#155 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: I had the wiki link, but I was to lazy to read anything. To Aru, to my knowledge, has no proof that is infinite big.

#156 Edited by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@yasindermann said:

VSBattles claims that To Aru's Multiverse is String Theory which is 10-Dimensional. Not sure if she scales to the whole Cosmology though. We should just make a thread of 10-D vs 10-D vs 10-D and be done with it.

Agreed.

#157 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam: Can you make a thread of “10-D vs 10-D?“ Because I don't know much characters that are 10-D.

#158 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

@sungsam: Can you make a thread of “10-D vs 10-D?“ Because I don't know much characters that are 10-D.

I only know for sure that the such like Hadou Gods, Demonbane and STTGL are all three, 10-D. And as such, both have the capability of destroying 10-D that contains Infinite+ number of 9-D Multiverses and so on and so forth basing on the Quantum MWI String Theory shenanigans.

Which means they can solo all Infinite-D fictions because 10-D > Horizontal 8-D.

#159 Edited by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocaoSpaceBattles and Google+ for example. Put them equal to God Tiers in DC, Dies Irae or To Aru Maijutsu no Index.

@sungsam Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE...

Sung, Cao, I have questions pertaining to Spacebattles...

Last time I checked, NO ONE on Spacebattles puts Nasuverse at that level, as NO ONE EXCEPT VERY FEW FATE/EXTRA CCC PLAYERS ON VINE AND VSBATTLES KNEW OF NASUVERSE'S COSMOLOGY UNTIL I CAME IN WITH MY RESPECT THREADS. So HOW and WHY is Spacebattles rating them so high now? I never put my RTs on Spacebattles. Almost everyone thought Nasuverse characters were planet level on there last time I checked. Who convinced Spacebattles otherwise? The only reason Vine is accepting it is because I've single-handedly spread it around with proof backing it up and debunking low-ballers in front of everyone. So who convinced Spacebattles? Because I've sure as hell never tried to even associate with those people.

Sung, you've even told me that Demonbane wankers try to scale Demonbane to 8-D Nasuverse cosmology in a vain attempt at wanking Demonbane, but NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING about Nasuverse cosmology (let alone it being 8-D) until I came around. Only the VERY few cosmologist who were Fate/Extra CCC players knew of this before I came around, and yet they mostly kept the knowledge to themselves.

So my question to you two is, who has informed and CONVINCED "lawl, mah logic." Spacebattles of Nasuverse cosmology and was it recent?

#160 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio
#161 Edited by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
@yasindermann said:

@caocao: I had the wiki link, but I was to lazy to read anything. To Aru, to my knowledge, has no proof that is infinite big.

From the respect thread:

No Caption Provided

The 11th dimension at this point.

And here:

No Caption Provided

What can she do?:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The respectthread that i postet above explained better then me, since my english isn´t good at all :D

#162 Edited by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: So universal+. “OtHiNuS Lt LeVeL“

#163 Edited by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@caocaoSpaceBattles and Google+ for example. Put them equal to God Tiers in DC, Dies Irae or To Aru Maijutsu no Index.

@sungsam Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE...

Sung, Cao, I have questions pertaining to Spacebattles...

Last time I checked, NO ONE on Spacebattles puts Nasuverse at that level, as NO ONE EXCEPT VERY FEW FATE/EXTRA CCC PLAYERS ON VINE AND VSBATTLES KNEW OF NASUVERSE'S COSMOLOGY UNTIL I CAME IN WITH MY RESPECT THREADS. So HOW and WHY is Spacebattles rating them so high now? I never put my RTs on Spacebattles. Almost everyone thought Nasuverse characters were planet level on there last time I checked. Who convinced Spacebattles otherwise? The only reason Vine is accepting it is because I've single-handedly spread it around with proof backing it up. So who convinced Spacebattles? Because I've sure as hell never tried to even associate with those people.

Sung, you've even told me that Demonbane wankers try to scale Demonbane to 8-D Nasuverse cosmology in a vain attempt at wanking Demonbane, but NO ONE KNEW ANYTHING about Nasuverse cosmology (let alone it being 8-D) until I came around. Only the VERY few cosmologist who were Fate/Extra CCC players knew of this before I came around, and yet they mostly kept the knowledge to themselves.

So my question to you two is, who has informed and CONVINCED "lawl, mah logic." Spacebattles of Nasuverse cosmology and was it recent?

Idk if i understand the question, but i only have my eyes in Spacebattle, and other boards too and only said what i am see.

They are also some respect threads in SB, for example: https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/bb-respect-thread-fate-extra-ccc.363702/

I wonder more, why Fate is so unknown in battle debates, because the fanbase isn´t even small.

Btw. 2015 people already said that the Nasuverse is multiversal:

https://forums.spacebattles.com/threads/sailor-senshi-vs-nasuverse.358427/

A 11-d universe with infinite possibilities? o.O

Is that even possible?

#164 Edited by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: "Nasuverse is multiversal, but no one scales to it."

"BB is universal."

Yeah, just as I remember it; they downplay Nasuverse simply because they have no Extraverse experts, and they do not know of its higher dimensions.

@sungsam I'd still like to know where these Demonbane wankers scaling Demonbane to 8-D Nasuverse cosmology come from, as I'm getting the impression that word has spread of my Nasuverse knowledge to the point that I may of inadvertently caused a new type of Demonbane wank, as they may of heard of my information and proceeded to instantly use it for last resort Demonbane wank.

#165 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

@caocao: "Nasuverse is multiversal, but no one scales to it."

"BB is universal."

Yeah, just as I remember it; they downplay Nasuverse simply because they have no Extraverse experts, and they do not know of its higher dimensions.

I can research more, but i am sure that i have read before on this board some higherdimensional debates about the Nasuverse.

#166 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that even possible?

That woudln't necesarry implie that to aru is infinite-Dimensional, to be honest. Even in a infinite baseline multiverse their can be infinite possibilities. So this argument is a little bit false.

#167 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

Is that even possible?

That woudln't necesarry implie that to aru is infinite-Dimensional, to be honest. Even in a infinite baseline multiverse their can be infinite possibilities. So this argument is a little bit false.

Hmkey, maybe i doesen´t understand dimensional tiering at all D:

#168 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Yeah, maybe. I tried to understand sungsams dimensional tiering for months and now I can use it. Finaly. Like I said, infinite possibilities can exist in a infinitie baseline multiverse, because a baseline multiverse is infinite (But still way under a infinite-D cosmology) and because of that, infinite possibilities can exist in a parallel universes structure for example.

#169 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao: Yeah, maybe. I tried to understand sungsams dimensional tiering for months and now I can use it. Finaly. Like I said, infinite possibilities can exist in a infinitie baseline multiverse, because a baseline multiverse is infinite (But still way under a infinite-D cosmology) and because of that, infinite possibilities can exist in a parallel universes structure for example.

Ok, then i misundertsood the whole "Infinite possibilitie" thing wrong.

#170 Posted by zgtfreak (1879 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:
@yasindermann said:

Is that even possible?

Hmkey, maybe i doesen´t understand dimensional tiering at all D:

Infinite possibilities USUALLY equate to a baseline multiverse. Why? Because what are timelines? Realities/universes with different outcomes/possibilities. So infinite possibilities=infinite timelines=infinite universe=baseline multiverse.

The only time you can argue that possibilities can equate to higher dimensions is if we use String Theory, which gives layers of possibilities with each one increasing in complexity. For instance, 5-D in String Theory being alternate possibilities/timelines/parallel universes that (while different) are still similar in nature, while 6-D in String Theory has alternate possibilities/timelines/parallel universes that can be VASTLY different in nature, thus showing that 6-D possibilities are more complex than 5-D possibilities and so on and so forth.

The problem here is that you can argue that more complex infinities =/= larger infinities, and thus say that String Theory dimensions only make a baseline multiverse contain more complex infinities instead of claiming that each String Theory dimension works like higher spatial megaverse-like dimensions; however I do not subscribe to this line of thinking, as even if you say that adding more complex infinities =/= higher spatial megaverse-like dimensions, adding an infinity with more complexity than a previous infinity should still equate to the more complex infinity being infinitely superior to the less complex one, and thus have the same effect as a megaverse style of dimensional tiering.

There are more complicated subjects worth discussing pertaining to String Theory, but I'm too lazy to address them at the moment; but depending on interpretation, "infinite possibilities" could be referring to infinite 5-D possibilities, or infinitely more complex 10-D infinite possibilities. I'd have to see the context though myself to give my own opinion. This is also assuming that Index even uses String Theory, which I've heard that it does, meaning this is applicable.

#171 Posted by greenroost (1381 posts) - - Show Bio

law wins

#172 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@zgtfreak said:

--------------------------------------

I'd still like to know where these Demonbane wankers scaling Demonbane to 8-D Nasuverse cosmology come from, as I'm getting the impression that word has spread of my Nasuverse knowledge to the point that I may of inadvertently caused a new type of Demonbane wank, as they may of heard of my information and proceeded to instantly use it for last resort Demonbane wank.

This was during the Monitor Wanker shit brigade. It waaas..... some time ago that some Demonbane Wanker I talked to on G+ mentioned that 8-D scaling stuff and I forgot their usernames. Same thing how @kilgpmktra tried to ask me about the DT debaters I once debated with. Didn't remember. But they might have ripped off your stuff.

There were also however, several Demonbane fans who used the whole "Demonbane is 10-Higher Dimensional" shit because all the several several Higher-D String Theory references. Which is funny, because I don't know how Vortex Destroyer's feat of destroying Nasuverse would have added anything to an already 10-D Demonbaneverse that had a "Super-Super Dimension" above said 10-D Demonbaneverse where Liber Ligis and War God Demonbane could see the rest of the Multiverse. Demonbane could very well be 11-D.

In other words, they were morons and wasted their own time on the matter. Wasted mine. Lawl.

I don't really give a rats ass how many Dimensions Demonbane has though. Let them have as many Dimensions as they want. It will never reach Infinite-D. So I give it no importance. Like I say, fuck them.

That said, I am 100% aware that trolls on other sites might be aware of who I am. So I only warn.

#173 Edited by etriel (568 posts) - - Show Bio

@yasindermann said:

if you increase Dimensions to an infinite multiverse, it increasingly diversifies in variability, and each variability has infinite variations within infinite variations, hence, megaversality. or sometimes it gives new higher layers to an already complex multiverse.

a 10-D Multiverse would be infinitely+ unimaginably more diverse, complex and higher dimensional over the lower created multiverses with more inconceivable possibilities than a 9-D Multiverse would and so on. and infinitely and infinitely larger than so and so on and so on.

#174 Posted by Yasindermann (1154 posts) - - Show Bio

@etriel: I didn't wanted to implie this, but still thanks for the tip.

#175 Edited by VeilerAX10 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@ovy7 said:
@caocao said:

I should make a thread which verse is the most wanked in fiction. It seems that has many potential.

Bleach/Naruto/DBS/Suggverse/DemonBane/Cthulhu Mythos etc.

Select your character Pick your poison.

Marvel, DC, Umineko, Saint Seiya, Gurren Lagann, Nasuverse, Toriko, anything from Dragon Ball, ISSTH, Emperor Domination, Sungsam Rothschild verse and the list follow and follow

#176 Edited by Sungsam (3209 posts) - - Show Bio

@veilerax10 said:
@ovy7 said:
@caocao said:

I should make a thread which verse is the most wanked in fiction. It seems that has many potential.

Marvel, DC, Umineko, Saint Seiya, Gurren Lagann, Nasuverse, Toriko, anything from Dragon Ball, ISSTH, Emperor Domination, Sungsam Rothschild verse and the list follow and follow

Veiler, you said "Sungsam Rothschild verse" is 1 of the verses to be included in wanked fiction? "Sungsam Rothschild verse"? What are you talking about?

#177 Posted by CaoCao (1436 posts) - - Show Bio

@sungsam said:
@veilerax10 said:
@ovy7 said:
@caocao said:

Veiler, you said "Sungsam Rothschild verse" is 1 of the verses to be included in wanked fiction? "Sungsam Rothschild verse"? What are you talking about?

What is the Sungsam Rothschild verse? o.O

Also he forget the wanked Warhammer verse.

#178 Edited by VeilerAX10 (233 posts) - - Show Bio

@caocao said:
@sungsam said:
@veilerax10 said:
@ovy7 said:
@caocao said:

What is the Sungsam Rothschild verse? o.O

Also he forget the wanked Warhammer verse.

Nothing, just being high, yeah Warhammer, DKD, and Dies Irae too